Fracture in the Sky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe I was. Maybe my fractured sky was my own doing. Perhaps I needed to ditch my proclivities and circumspection regarding activities which stimulate others but not me. I determined there and then to become more socially inclusive, libertarian, loving, caring, and forgiving. And do you know, godammit, things are working out fine.

Nowadays, I spend most Tuesdays at the Chapel of the Holy Virgin doing sisterly duties. This morning I shall again be flogging Brother William's back with a 9-tailed scourge before fellating him. It's all part of the spiritual cleansing process, of which I am now an essential and willing component. No, I haven't taken Holy Orders, I wouldn't lie to you. Brother William is sweet old Mr Compton who I met on the Internet. We go to some pretty fancy restaurants together, him and I. He likes me to dress up as a nun. God knows why.

End. Thanks JD.

12