Fractured Chains Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman gives in to temptation.
3.1k words
4.53
7.2k
17
0

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Leah. If you were to meet me, you'd think I was a shrewd prude who'd snub her nose at anyone who would bother to say, "hello." In fact, I've been told that I'm intimidating, and that I give off an allure that screams man-eater. I suppose, if that were your assumption, you'd be partially right.

I'm an artist by trade, which means most of my time is my own, as I work commission to commission. I work fast and can't slow down. For an artist to flourish, passion is a must, and I have no shortage of passion these days. I'm unbound by the corporate world and free to do as I please. No concerns for how I could be perceived. However, this wasn't always the case. I used to be shy and bound by the very person who gave me this freedom, myself.

I often reflect on the days, only a few years ago, when my shackles began to break and I was able to blossom into the woman I am today. The memories, to this day, still send a wave of heat through my body, and m8ake my breath quiver with excitement.

My boyfriend and I had just moved, practically across the country, back to his home state. The planning wasn't great, and our apartment was far from ready for us to move in, and the jobs we had secured had fallen through. The air was always heavy with stress. We were both in our mid twenties, I was 24 and he was 27. The ages where we thought we knew everything.

His parents were not thrilled to have us staying at their place, for whatever reason, -- although it was clear that it had something to do with me -- so we crashed at his friend Jake's apartment. They had known each other for a long time. Long enough to call themselves brothers. I had met him a few times, and we often shared texts back and forth. There was some flirting, but nothing too saucy, but perhaps there were a few suggestive gifs here and there. Our playful banter never raised any alarms with my boyfriend, who was always saying, "flirting is healthy." I agree now, not sure if I did then.

A week in, the stress of making the move work for us had worn on our relationship. My boyfriend and I began fighting over stupid shit. After a while it broke us down and I suggested that he go stay with his folks for a week to cool off and allow us the peace to figure it all out. A tough but mature decision. He agreed and we decided to take a break. We loved each other to understand that this was not an end to all we had developed together, but just a reset.

After he had gone. It was me, Jake and his roommate, a redheaded party girl, who I was sure was creeping between my Jake's sheets every other night. And by sure, I meant that me and my boyfriend had fucked on their couch while listening to their matches.

I spent the next day, after my boyfriend had left, continuing my job hunt and it was tough to say the least. I felt like such a freeloader, but Jake and his roommate were always joking and making me feel welcomed. I felt like a member of the pack and never a burdent.

Jake would text me during the day, with the usual flirting and I'd also get some messages from his roommate. I'll just refer to her crazy ass as Red, since that was her preferred call tag then. I didn't even have any real thoughts on the matter, but discussing it with her, I had realized it had been a minute since I last had a good fuck. It was always good with my boyfriend, but he always treated me with love and care. That carnal and animalistic attention was a bit more sparse in the past few years.

Red: "Sorry if I woke you up last night. We were really into it and I could not hold back! Ugh."

Me: "Lol, it's your place. No reason to feel sorry. Sounded like a fun time."

Red: "Ngl, the fact you could hear us was so hot. Really got me worked up!"

Me: "Really? Well, glad I could help? Lol."

Red: "I think Jake liked it too. Think that might have been the hardest he'd pounded me in a while. Shook all over."

Me: "Sounds amazing."

I couldn't believe I sent that message. I felt like I came off as the most thirsty slut in town. But I, for some reason, against my normal disposition, didn't give a shit. The thought of a dick ramming my wet hole while I was pinned down just sent a thrill through me. My boyfriend hadn't roughly fucked me since the move.

Red: "Haha, it was. Felt like I was going to split in half. Y'know, you could have come in, right?"

Me: "Huh?"

Red: "Sorry, was that too much? I'm just really horny like all the time and you have a rockin' bod."

I could feel myself blush reading her message. The forward flattery and the dirty talk had me more open than I was accustomed to. It took me back to when my boyfriend had first started talking to each other.

Me: "Well, thanks. And no worries. It is a very hot concept. I bet you guys look great together."

Her response took me by surprise. Rather than a message back, she sent an image of Jake's cock. The thing was a monster and he must have caught it while edging, or something, because it was leaking precum like the drool of a hungry ravenous beast. I became consumed by a desperate desire to taste it.

Me: "Holy fuck!"

Red: "I know, right?"

I was kind of brain dead for a moment, and words of any poetic or cognizant nature had left me. At that moment, I wanted to feel that cock in any one of my holes. I imagined gagging on it, pounding my pussy, or stretching out my asshole. I wanted to feel it throb and twitch as it exploded inside me. Feel the weight of it throb against my walls. I was going crazy.

I was in the apartment by myself and before I even realized what I was doing, while practically salivating as I fixated on the image of that beast of a cock, I had slipped my hand underneath my jeans and began to rub my clit right there, on the couch in the open space of the living room. I had been playfully flirting with a guy who was hiding something so impressive this whole time?

Red: "Wanna know something special about that pic?"

Me: "What?"

Red: "You're gonna think it's ridiculous."

Me: "Tell me."

Red: "It was taken to this..."

She followed up with a picture from my Facebook profile. A picture of me in my bikini sitting by the pool, hair wet and water beading between my tits.

A jolt of excitement was sent through me, and I slipped two fingers inside me. I curled them to hit my weak spot. That cock was desperate and hungry for me. All for me. My heart began to flutter as euphoria set in. The effects of feeling attractive and like a symbol of desire was captivating.

Red: "You there?"

For a full minute, I had forgotten about texting with Red. Looking back at the size of that hard drooling cock, I had to feel it. I slipped in another finger, but three wouldn't be enough. I had to match that monster, and got in the fourth and rubbed my clit with my thumb as I twisted and flicked my fingers.

Red: "Are you mad? Or are you touching yourself right now?"

Me: "Yes."

Red: "Lol, that didn't confirm."

Me: "Touching."

Red: "Wanna show me?"

I pulled my jeans off and spread my legs wide on the couch. I hurried my fingers back into my pussy. And took a picture. The light from the window made my juices shine and I sent the picture. I looked so horny. The sides of my legs and base of my ass were drenched. My pussy matched the desperation of Jake's dick.

Red: "Holy shit! That's so fucking hot. Omg! Think you can get your whole hand in there? Lol. Why do I have to be at work right now?! Ugh!"

I had loosened up enough, but I had never attempted fisting myself before. But, in this moment, I needed my hole used and my full hand would be the only thing available to match that rod. This time, I took a video of me slowly working my thumb in. A few light pushes as my pussy hesitated when reaching the knuckles. As I motioned gently, I gave a final slow and dedicated push and my hand was accepted by my little starving hole.

Red: "Omg girl. I want to taste those juices. I dare you to send this video to Jake. Do it, lol."

My heart was racing, my blood felt like it was on fire. I didn't hesitate, my hand was not going to be enough. I was nervous. Should I really send it? What if I overstep a boundary? I was too horny to care about the possible consequences. I sent the video of me fisting my sloppy pussy to Jake with a quick taunt.

Me: "Thinking about your raw cock."

For only a second I was embarrassed, but my pussy only became more hungry, and it was now too late to give in to any shame.

Red: "Did you send it?"

Me: "Yes."

Red: "Naughty. Got proof?"

I sent a screenshot of the message to Jake.

Red: "Holy shit. Lol. This is so fucking hot. Fuck. I think I'm gonna rub one out in the bathroom."

I received a picture back from Jake. I felt both nervous and excited. A faint suppression of hesitation kept me from opening the image. My thumb hovered over it. What did he send me?

The picture was taken from the driver's seat of his car and it showed the front of the apartment. He was here.

I responded back to Red.

Me: "Fuck! He's here!"

I heard the keys in the lock and the door opened. My ass was hanging off the couch, legs spread wide with my knees by my head, and my hand up my hole right in direct view of the entryway. He walked in and I was paralyzed, but I couldn't stop my hips from grinding around my fist. I wanted him to see me like this.

We walked in and stood, looming and looking down at me. His mouth partially opened as he tried to control his hasty breaths. We stared at each other for a second. I could feel his eyes looking at my gushing lust. His cock visible through his jeans. Just imagining him coming closer made me moan.

"Keep going," he said as he undid his pants. The jingle of his belt buckle made the hairs on my body stand. My heart raced as his rock hard dick flipped out from the confinement of his clothing. It bobbed from its weight. He could've beaten me to death with that thing.

In a flash, he removed my hand from my pussy and grabbed my legs, holding them out against his waste. His hard dick rubbed against my pussy. My pussy's soft and tender lips caressed the underside of his solid cock. Each easy thrust back and forth taunted my clit, and inched me closer and closer to the edge.

"I'm going to put it in," he said.

I bit my bottom lip and nodded out of mere instinct. I could barely muster my response. "Oh, fuck yes. Put it in."

"Send it to Red."

I brought my phone up and began to record. He rubbed his dick up and down three times, then pulled back, the tip of his now dripping cock kissing the edges of my welcoming opening. I quivered as I anticipated the feeling of him taking me.

"Put it in," I said. I was moving my hips trying to slip it in. "Please put it in!" My words were only whispers. I was still recording.

"What?" He said, still teasing my pussy.

"Put it in. Shove it in." I gave a whimper. "Fuck me with that fucking dick!"

In one thrust he inserted his entirety into my me. For a moment I thought for sure he had ripped my pussy apart. I felt so full. His precum tipped dick was threatening to push past the limits of my womb. His hot throbbing cock rubbed against my walls and it felt like we had melted together.

He thrusted like a crazed fuck machine. He pounded me relentlessly, pulling out the full length and entering all the way down to the base of his shaft each time. I couldn't believe how easy it was for me to take a cock of that size. The sound of wet slaps filled the room as his pelvis met mine.

"Send it," he said, never breaking his rhythm.

It was difficult to keep focus with him destroying my pussy. I wanted to Savor every stroke. God it was so good. The sight of him standing over me, holding me down by my legs so he could explore my depths to the fullest. It was like he couldn't get deep enough, like his goal was to penetrate and ensure I was bred. He just kept on pounding me in between the couch cushions.

The video was sent.

"Hold your legs back," he said.

I wrapped my arms around my legs with as much strength as I could muster. I watched as he took off his shirt. I wanted to lick his body. I wanted to feel his skin against me.

He leaned over me, now grinding his abdomen on my clit and his dick, still leaking, tickling my cervix. I felt him throb. I was getting fucked by my boyfriend's best friend, and I fucking loved it. Every thrust was taking me to bliss. I screamed in ecstasy with every motion of his body.

He reached down and began groping me at his will. In that moment, I was not a human being, I was his fuck toy, and I fucking loved it. I felt him pull on my shirt. A white tank top. My tits were visible through the fabric. I heard a tear and felt the cool air from the A/C of the apartment upon bare skin. He had ripped my top open. My pussy tightened from the surprise around his cock. His throbs and grinds became more prominent than before. He was like an unhinged beast, lusting at the drive to conquer and spill his seed.

He leaned down, sucked, bit, and licked my tits. His squeezes were violent. He held me stable by my breasts, pulled back and forth to make my body meet his rhythm.

"Oh, fuck. Yes. Fuck me!" I shouted. "Fuck my slutty little hole."

"Oh, fuck yeah," he said. "You want to feel this dick use your little hole? You like being my little fuck doll?"

"Yes, yes, please, please, please, fuck me. I'm your fucking little toy."

"Your pussy feels so fucking good," he said. "I wanna cum so deep inside you. You wanna feel my load bust inside you?"

"Fuck yes. Fill me up."

His talk of cumming inside me as he continued his assault on my cock hungry pussy sent me over the edge, and I felt my body tense and release. I came all over his dick, shuddering. My pussy shivered and my juices gushed. I pushed through the scream and the spasms caused by the rapturous orgasm.

"Cum for me," I begged him. "Come on I wanna feel you explode so fucking deep inside me. Make me yours. Make me your little cum dump. I wanna feel it. Please, please, please! Fuck!"

"Fuck!" He held me down by the legs. His thrusts became faster and more brutal than ever. Slap. Slap. Slap.

"Yes! Yes! Come on!" I began to rub my clit. A second orgasm swelling up. "I'm gonna cum again. Come on! Fuck my fucking cunt! Yes! Fuck! Oh god!"

I came again and my pussy gripped his cock.

"Oh, fuck!" He shouted, and with one last thrust I felt him dump his load. He continued to throb and twitch, spitting out shot after shot of his cum into my womb. It just kept firing off. He remained inside me as our hands began to explore each other's sweaty skin. His dick began to soften and I felt his fluids adjust in the free space of my insides. So thick.

"Let me see your phone," he said. I unlocked it and passed it to him.

He began to record as he pulled out slowly, showing his entire length emerging from the confines of my pussy. Every inch felt like a mile as it rubbed against my walls and lips. As he got down to the head, my pussy twitched. He pulled out fully, and I felt his seed spilling out of me, dripping down my asshole and onto the floor in front of the couch.

As I was trying to catch my breath, he pulled me forward onto the floor. My crotch hovering over the fresh puddle of cum that grew bigger as the rest dripped out of me.

He put his hand on the back of my head. I grabbed his dick by the base, knowing what he wanted as he continued recording, and took him in my mouth. The sensation of our flavors and the cum dripping out of me was new and hot. I felt all used up, yet valued and with purpose.

I looked up at him as he recorded our lewd activity. He stopped. Then pulled his cock out of my mouth and surprised me as he leaned down and kissed me deeply, sloppily, and passionately. Our tongues wrestled. He groped my breasts firmly. The room stunk of our sex, and my pussy, still dripping his seed, throbbed in want of another round.

He stood up and I stayed there for a minute, on my knees, and leaned back against the couch. My shirt ripped open, my face covered in spit, and my leaking stretched out pussy, I looked and felt ravaged. I fucking loved it.

"Send that video to Red," he told me as he dropped the phone on the couch cushion beside me.

I sent the video.

"I'm going to take a shower," he said.

I gave an exasperated sigh. "Ok."

"Want to join me?"

I looked down at the absurd amount of cum on the floor between my knees. "Sure," I said.