Fractured Chains Ch. 02

Story Info
A young woman gives in to temptation.
2k words
4.46
4.8k
9
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower rained down on my head as it travelled down the curve of my back. His right hand rested on the back of my head, tangled in my wet hair. His grip waals firm enough to tell me what he wanted, but soft enough to show I had a say. It had only been 24 hours since my boyfriend and i started our break and there I was, squatted down in front of his best friend, Jake, with my hands on his ass, his cock in my mouth, and whatever portion of his load that didn't leak onto the living floor still inside me.

I gave out a whimper at the very thought of my situation, which sent a vibration that travelled from my lips to his shaft. The warm water rolled, caressed, and dripped from my tits. Unlike before, on the couch, when he held me down and gave me the fucking I had craved, this moment was tender. He knew what he was working with. He must have nearly gagged someone to death with that dick in the past. But he certainly acquired the necessary skill to wield that weapon.

I loosened my jaw, grabbed his asscheeks, and pulled him forward. His cock hit deep in my throat and I held him there, pushing as hard as I could to get down to base.

"Holy fuck," he said.

I slipped one hand from his ass and down to my crotch where I proceeded to rub my clit. I hadn't yet readjusted from earlier. I could have probably still fit most of my hand up in me. I thought of trying. But why do that when this hammer of a cock was going to split me open again?

As I began to gag, I relaxed my arm and let him pull back. His dick bobbed in front of me, shining from my spit and the shower. I leaned forward and licked the base of his shaft from balls to tip.

Smiling, I looked up to meet his eyes. "I need you in me."

He leaned down and brought me up to my feet. He kissed me again. Our tongues writhed together. I softly palmed the length of his cock back and forth, feeling his veins pulse in lust for me. The eagerness and haste from the pent up sexual frustration between us was gone, and it only turned me on more with how well he was pacing himself. If I was only his toy on the couch, then I was a woman this time.

One of his hands steadied me, and firmly rested above my ass at the curve of my back. He lifted up my leg with the other. I felt the length of his shaft rub against the lips of my pussy. The head would sometimes get caught in my opening, which only made me yearn for him to thrust it inside me. His motions became quicker.

I broke from our locked kiss. "Stop teasing me," I pleaded, but he persisted with continuing to taunt my eagerness.

I felt my body get warmer and my leg shook in his hand. He smiled. I began to move my hips to meet his motions. I wrapped my arms around him, holding on, and pressing my tits into his chest.

"Put it in," I begged. "Please put it in.

He stopped the tip right at the opening of my lips. He stood there, smiling, knowing full well how horny I was and how much I wanted to feel him drive his dick inside me. That single moment of only a few seconds felt like an hour. Even though my pussy had been stretched and used just moments ago. It seemed like the plump head of his dick would tear me apart.

Then, with one quick thrust, his entirety was in me. My walls clenched around his length at the sudden jolt and thrill of his insertion.

"Holy shit!" I said.

A few pumps of my pussy and he slid the hand on my lower back down to my ass. He squeezed firmly and pulled me in with each of his thrusts.

"Your pussy feels so fucking good," he said as he leaned down and began kissing my neck. My tits rubbed and slid against his chest. His hairs teased and taunted my nipples, which sent a sensation of heat and thrill all the way to my groin.

I wanted him to talk more. The duality of being both worshipped and used like a fucking toy was so hot. I had moved here to be with my boyfriend and start our life committed to each other, and yet there I was, naked and exposed in a shower, with his best friend using my pussy to unload his lust. It was too hot for me. I couldn't believe I was allowing it, but it was so freeing.

After a few moments of relentless pumping, he stopped and gave a grunt. The primal sound was enough to send me to my limit.

"It's ok," I said. "You can cum. You want to cum in me again?" I felt his cock twitch inside me, his hands more firm and his grip more harsh. He began to pump me faster and harder. The water from the shower made the claps of his pelvis against my clit even louder as they bounced off the shower walls. His head, again, was pushing the limits of my depths, driving as far in as possible. His cock was designed for breeding. "Yes! Pump my pussy, baby. Claim it. Fill my hole. I wanna feel it. So fucking good. Oh, fuck!" My body was getting hotter and I could feel it coming. I was going to cum again. "Oh, shit. You're making me cub. I'm gonna cum all over that big dick. Cum for me. Cum in my little hole. Faster. Yes. Yes! Fuck!"

With one big violent, final thrust, I felt him give. His load shot out like a fucking canon. My pussy gushed with our fluids, and I felt my own release, as he held me up. My pussy clamping around him. Every throb from his dick as each shot bursted inside me brought wave after wave of bliss. My hips moved on their own, milking every drop of his seed it could. Everything was clear as my mind went blank. All I could hear was the sound of the shower, and all I could feel was his body against mine. I felt alone yet one with him. I felt calm and at peace. Just two people in the void of the entire universe, and nothing else mattered other than the two of us in that moment..

We both remained there for a minute, letting our strength come back to us. I looked up to him. Jake's eyes seemed drained and tired. He met my gaze, smiled playfully, and leaned down to me. We stayed there, lips locked, and his fully discharged dick still inside me.

"Smile," came Red's voice. We both jumped from the surprise to see her standing there with her phone up. "Wait! Don't pull out yet."

She walked over and turned off the shower, she squatted down, leaning over into the shower between us. Her hand lightly gripped the base of his dick as she slowly guided him out of me. It was slow and every inch felt like a mile. It seemed like his dick was endless.

As she got him down so that his head was still in me, she began to kiss and lick my pussy. She slid the rest of him out of me and quickly began to suck and tongue fuck my cum filled pussy. As it spilled out into her mouth I could feel her frenzied tongue savoring every drop. She was practically guzzling. She looked like a puppy feeding off a mother's tit.

"Fuck," she said once she had gotten her fill. She hadn't wasted a single drop. "You taste so fucking good." She stepped back, and wiped her mouth off on a hand towel that rested at the sink.. "So, what do you guys want to do tonight?" She smiled with a face that only screamed excitement.

Jake and I looked at each other and laughed. I took in a breath and rested my forehead on his chest as he finally let down my leg, leaving me to stand on my own. I felt his head turn back to Red.

"I think we need to finish our shower," he said. It was true, we still had yet to actually bathe. He stepped out from the shower and grabbed a towel. "I think I'm good and rinsed," he said to me. "Take your time, though. Are you two hungry?"

"That's one way to put it," she said. She gripped his cock, still tender from having just cum. "Why don't you think about what you want...and I get a taste of this fresh meat?"

I felt my pussy twitch as she gently stroked his cock, which began to muster back its strength. She smiled as he leaned his ass back on the sink. She squatted down in front of him, and began to slowly suck on the tip. Her hands gripped onto his thighs as she began to engulf more of him with each Bob of her head. She twisted and and swiveled to provide as much sensation for him as she could.

I turned the shower back on, and began to scrub my body with the soap and sponge. Through the sound of the water against the tub, I could hear the violent gagging as she began to throw her head, mouth wide, impaling her face on his new erection. She was taking him all the way to the base.

He grabbed the back of her head to hold her in place as he began to shove his dick so hard into her throat that, for a flash of a second, I thought he might kill her. Thick spit from her throat trailed and dripped like string from her chin. Her hands held up against the sink for her balance as his assault on her skull intensified.

I had never witnessed others fuck in person before. My boyfriend had told me about how he and Jake had sex with their dates in the same room before so the concept wasn't too foreign. But, I didn't even know such aggressive sex was anything more than a fantasy only displayed in porn. How thrilling it was to just bear witness to the lewd act of two people giving themselves to each other.

The steam from the shower and the percussive sounds of Red's gags was surreal. As if I had walked into a dream contrived from the most perverse portion of my subconscious. The way she accepted his thrusts was as impressive as it arousing.

I rinsed the soap from my body. My tits perked as the gags became more rapid and Red was begging to moan for air. I looked to see Jake pull her into him as he gave a huge thrust. He stood, stoic and motionless, aside from the occasional twitch. Red slapped her hand against the sink and screamed which only came out like a moan as she was silenced by his rod. I watched her throat swallow as he shot another load into her mouth. How much cum could one man produce? He was a fucking machine.

She reared her head back. A long bridge of thick spit trailed from her lips to his dick. She gave a final swallow and gasped for air.

"Fuck!" She said, "I thought I was gonna die for a minute. Fuck that was so good."

She stood up and pushed Jake to the side. He was in a daze, leaning against the sink as if he was desperately trying to hold onto consciousness. Three loads spent in such a short window, no doubt he could probably sleep the rest of the day.

Red rinsed her face in the sink and dried off with a towel. I turned off the shower and proceeded to do the same.

My body was still sensitive. Every fiber of the towel made my body quiver and shake as an aftershock of the standing fuck session shot through me.

"You kids probably need some food," she said. Her smile of pure excitement was intoxicating. "Get dressed and let's go get something." She looked at Jake who still was trying hard to come back to earth. "I think I'll drive."