Fractured Chains Ch. 03

Story Info
A young woman gives in to temptation.
4.1k words
4.33
4.1k
7
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Pound my fucking pussy!" Red shouted as Jake was pumping her from behind. His balls slapped against her clit on each vigorous thrust forward. My heart raced seeing the ripples of her pale ass cheeks from every blow of his pelvis. "Oh, fuck!"

I ran my hand over her shoulders and back while sitting in front of her, legs spread open, while stuffing three fingers knuckle deep in myself. His thrusts were so violent and animalistic, it made my pussy practically gush. I couldn't help but feel a little jealous seeing the immense pleasure painted on her face, but that feeling only made me more wet. I wanted him to pound my pussy to the brink of destruction too.

She looked up and whipped her red hair from her face. Her heavy breath was hot as she breathed her exasperated breaths on my crotch. She gave a giggle while watching me stretching out my hole just inches from her face. While she was bouncing back and forth from the momentum of Jake's unrelenting assault of stuffing her back end, I felt her fingers clasp around my hand and pull my fingers from my hole, replacing them with her tongue as she began to lick my welcoming hole.

Instinctively, I held onto the back of her head, and pulled her into me, sealing her lips against my own. She flicked my clit with the well practiced dexterity of her tongue. The motions of their carnal joining, as well as the slithering of her wet tongue made my toes curl. It felt as though all three of us were connected together, sharing in the same pleasure as the other. Every motion of the other traveling through us, like a chain reaction.

I thought about how much sex we had in this apartment in just the few days I'd been staying with them. What was it about that apartment that just screamed, "fuck house?" Its walls just seemed to secrete an air of debaucherous intent.

"Oh, shit!" I shouted as she slid two fingers inside me with her tongue still salivating and slithering over my clit. She curled them to hit my weak spot. I felt my leg twitch each time she flicked them upward. Every sudden twitch of her fingers felt like an electric shock jolting through my body. My soul had been brought to life. I never thought that I would be a part of such carnal activity, or that such situations could actually be a reality for me. Every moan that Red gave, sent a vibration that taunted me to plunge over the edge into an abyss of complete bliss. I held her face so hard against my pussy I thought I might smother her.

Jake wasn't saying a word aside from his grunts that made my body heat up. His breathing was heavy, and his teeth grinded as he fucked Red. He looked like he was trying to split her in half with this huge cock and like he could fire off his thick load at any moment.

As her moans became louder, deeper, and more guttural, I felt her slip the other two fingers inside. A few curls and jabs later, she twisted the angle of her wrist and she slipped her thumb in. She flexed all five fingers in me like she was trying to stretch me wide open.

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed, with both excitement and nerves in anticipation of what was to come next. She worked and slid all five fingers back and forth in jabs that became faster and harder, while still aggressively frenching my clit. Her knuckles threatened to burst past my tight walls. Even relaxed and desperate to be filled, I felt like I'd split. How I wanted her to shove it in and destroy me.

I felt her lips twist into a smile. She let out a quick giggle as if she heard what I was thinking and, slowly, began to push inward her arm forward. Her knuckles barely breached my tight threshold. She was still struggling as her knuckles couldn't quite ease past my pussy's lips.

Jake's hand raised from Red's ass. Slap! She gave a loud cry from the shock that lunged her forward. I screamed at both the brief pain and pleasure as her involuntary lunge pushed her fist fully inside me. My pussy was now fully wrapped around her soft hand, throbbing around her wrist. She began to match Jake's rhythm and we were finally all joined in syncopation.

"Slap my ass again!" She shouted. "Slap it!" He hammered down another blow. "Yes! Fuck your dirty little whore! Fuck me! Harder! Yes! I love it!"

She thrusted and twisted her hand inside me. Darkness surrounded my vision. I could barely focus on anything other than the feeling of her fist pumping me, the sound of Jake's slaps on her now red ass, and the sensation of her oral assault on my clit. My hips began to writhe in tandem with their rhythm. My legs quivered as I felt it all well up inside me, and I began to whimper and moan uncontrollably.

Red raised her face away from my crotch. "Oh my god, me too! I'm gonna fucking cum all over that dick!" She said, "Come for your little sluts daddy. Fill up my cunt! Oh fuck! Claim that fucking pussy!" Her attention shifted back to me as she started to flex her hips up and down on his dick. "You too. Cum. Come on!"

She pumped her arm faster and more voraciously than before, her hand boxing against my womb. Jake's thrusts became more dominating and more carnal. He had reached a point where rhythm didn't matter anymore. He was overcome by the building of tension and pleasure. He had lost all regard for Red and thrusted with only the desire to reach nirvana. I felt my walls spasm around the shape of her hand. I could feel every angle and knuckle ravaging and twisting around inside me.

"Oh my god! Fuck!" I shouted as I let go of her head and submitted to my body's release.

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me! Oh fuck!" She screamed. "Cum deep in my pussy, daddy! Fill me up! Yes! Just. Like. That. Ugggghhh." With one loud smack all motion stopped. "Oh shit!" She whispered, smiling with pleasant surprise. "Holy fuck, I feel it coming out. Oh god! How do you still pump out so much? Shit. I can feel it still coming out. Oh! My pussy is overflowing with you baby. Uh. Jesus."

Jake pulled himself out of Red. The air let out from her hard packed pussy in a wet burst. The sound of Jake's cum bubbling out made my own pussy twitch in longing. He threw himself onto the bed beside us.

"Thought I was gonna die," he said.

Red chuckled. "Well, that is why the French call it, la petite mort." She slowly began to remove her hand from me.

"Wait," I said as I tried to lean forward, peeking up over myself. I wanted to watch her pull it out.

As I adjusted, I saw that her face was soaked and on the blanket beneath her was a very defined puddle that still had yet to fully soak into the blanket. She looked down, laughed, and looked back up to me with her vibrant green eyes.

"Didn't know you were a squirter," she said with a cheeky smile. She leaned forward and began to lick the fluids around the edges of my vulva. The sensation caused me to shutter as my body clamored to have another orgasm.

"Neither did I," I said with a taunting, yet exasperated breath.

I watched as the lips of my pussy moved to the shape of her hand as she slowly worked it out. The inner vermilion being pulled out from behind the fatty pale lips of my pussy. The sight and feeling already had me wanting another round. I didn't know my pussy could take such abuse. My boyfriend often pounded me hard, but we rarely pushed beyond our limits.

Together, we all laid there in our sweat and juices, feeling the air upon our naked bodies. Jake was fondling one of Red's perfect tits that made me envious, while she traced her fingers along the curve of my body.

"You're a lot more fun than I thought you'd be," she said. "Who'd have thought that well composed young woman was such a horny slut?"

I laughed, "how do you think I nabbed my boyfriend?" I took a pause for a minute. It hit me that I hadn't spoken with my boyfriend for a few days since he left to stay with his folks for a week. For a moment I felt guilty.

"Hey," Red said, snapping me back to her fingers running along my skin. "Trust me when I say this. You've done nothing that your man wouldn't approve of." She smiled. "Besides, you guys are on a break. That means that this is well within the rules." She removed her hand from my body, and pushed her hair back. "Paint me curious," she continued, switching topics. "He must be a banger in the sheets, right?"

I giggled a little. "I wouldn't be with a guy who couldn't deliver. I believe in physical compatibility."

"Not gonna lie, the thought of being sandwiched by Jake and your man is a thought that has caused many changes of sheets for me." She blushed from her statement but also sported a contradictory smile of confidence, and sat up. "I have an idea. Let's crack open the beers, and get an early start to the day. We're going to Stacey and Michaels party later." She slapped Jake's ass. "Order us a pizza and get it delivered. I think we still have some of that cake I nabbed from Tiffany's baby shower at work. You guys want cake?"

"Mmm, yes ma'am," he mumbled into his pillow.

"Sure," I said.

Red smiled as she fanned herself with her hand. "Great! Now get cleaned up. It smells like a brothel after a raid by a frat house."

I watched her ass jiggle as she walked out of the room and into the kitchen. Fuck she had some hips. We had been at it since we woke up, but I was still so fucking horny.

* * *

I did less bathing in the shower than I took the time to embrace the relaxing heat of the water. I just stood there and rotated, allowing its soothing kisses and caresses to explore the curves of my body. My mind traversed my emotions as I recapped the entirety of my time in the apartment. I always loved sex, but I never had done anything like I have in just the past few days before. It was like a carnal itch that I'd forgotten was there was finally getting scratched.

I thought about Red's confession, how she wanted to be double fucked by Jake and my boyfriend. Fuck, I wanted to see that. I imagined licking the bases of their dicks while they pumped her senseless. Watch them throb and pulse as they pump their loads inside her, then eat out their seeds oozing out from her holes. Fuck. I was surprised at how much it turned me on. Normally I would have been put off by another woman saying such a thing so openly, but now it was like a compliment.

I was still so fucking horny that, even after the attention my pussy had received, I found myself rubbing my clit. I leaned back so the shower would rain down on my tenderness. My pussy was a little sore from Red's fisting, but it didn't matter. The want for more pleasure overwrote any pain that I was feeling. In fact, I found the pain to only add to it.

Outside of the bathroom, Jake and Red were waiting for me. They had already taken their showers while I took the time to change the sheets on the bed. I could've probably asked him to come in and help me. Let him pound me senseless like that first day of our exploration of each other. I loved how he used me like a fucking toy on the couch. But, despite my desire to feel him inside me again, he probably needed to recover. I doubt he could have gotten hard again this quickly after a session like that. Not to mention it had been three full steady days of sex. No doubt his balls were good and drained.

I was pulled from my daydreaming by the doorbell. The pizza that Jake had ordered was here. I continued rubbing my clit, thinking about Jake's dick. I felt it building up. I was going to cum again. I really needed to. Then the doorbell rang again.

"Guys?" I yelled over the running water. No response. "Guys!?" Again, there was no response. I turned off the water, carefully hurried to the bathroom door, and peeked out. Jake and Red weren't there. Fuck. The doorbell again, this time followed by a knock. "One sec!" I shouted.

I was in a panic as I was answered by another knock, more buried than before. I had only brought a black thong and a fitted white t-shirt with me. I was not expecting to have to answer the front door. I rushed to put on the top and thong and checked my phone which I had forgotten to take off from silent. There was a new message.

Red: "We went to get more beer. $$$ is on the coffee table for the pizza. Should be back before tho."

The delivery guy knocked again, I sighed with a roll of my eyes, and walked out of the bathroom. My pussy was still burning up. "Coming!" I yelled. Peeved and flustered, I went to the door. My wet feet slapped against the hard wood as I stomped across the room.

When I opened the door, I felt the breeze of the cool air from outside touch the wetness of my bare legs, and tickle up to my crotch. My frustration turned to nerves as I remembered how exposing my attire was. The guy holding the pizza stood there with shock painted all over his face.

"I'm sorry," I said.

His eyes were fixed on my tits, which were now clearly visible and defined through the wet, clinging shirt. I might as well have answered the door in only the thong. I felt his eyes running along my body as they quickly caught their glimpse of my panties which were uncovered by the shirt that stopped just below my belly button. It was only a second, but it felt like he was ravaging me with his eyes for an hour. My pussy twitched.

"Not a problem," he said as he collected himself back into a professional demeanor, or as well as he could have. "Uh, that'll be $14.97."

I realized that, in my haste to answer the door, I had forgotten to grab the cash from the coffee table.

"Shit," I said as I realized that, in my haste, I had forgotten to grab the cash from the coffee table. "Let me get the money. You can come in for a sec and close the door behind you."

In hindsight, I can totally see how he would've viewed the situation. It was every delivery guy's fantasy and a cliche in porn videos. However, at that moment, I was too flustered to have thought it through. I could have told him to wait at the door, but instead I invited him in out of some stupid habit of hospitality. My pussy was still begging for my attention, and feeling his eyes devour my ass as I walked in front of him was only making it worse.

I stopped at the table. The twenty was sitting at its center, weighed down by a half drank beer. I bent over to collect it, when I felt a hand grab onto my ass. I stood up with shock and turned quickly to see that he was right behind me. The pizza box sat on the chair by the window. He put both his hands on my waist. It was all so sudden, my mind didn't have a moment to register the full situation. He looped his pinkies around my g-string. The flick of his fingers and the warm yet dry touch of his hands against my still wet skin made my pussy twitch with want. I let out a gasp, and my breathing grew heavy with both panic and excitement. My pussy was ready. Ready for whatever this young man was going to do to me. When rational thought began to speak up in my mind, my body told it to shut up.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked.

I don't know if it was instinct or not, but my hand went for his crotch where it proceeded to rub along the length of his hard cock. "Does it matter?"

In a flash of a second, I felt the violent upward tug on my thong that pulled up into my clit. The force sent a jolt through my body that caused a gasp of excitement to escape me and I felt my eyes roll back. There was a quick pop and rip as the string of my panties snapped and broke from the tug. He grabbed me with one arm, his palm flat against my back, right above my ass, and he pulled me into him. He leaned in and kissed me. After the first few awkward lashes with our tongues, we found our rhythm. Why was I so eager to return his kiss? His tongue was dry and rougher than Jake's or my boyfriend's. It was the tongue of a smoker and an energy drink enthusiast.

"Fuck, you're so wet." He said, as I felt his two fingers thrust up inside me. The wet sounds of his open palm slapping my clit kept resetting my mind. I was void of all thought as my pussy was relentlessly explored by this man who I didn't even know the name of.

"Mmhmm," I said, my lips muffled by his. My pussy was going crazy around his two fingers jabbing me. He was so rough and eager. He was like a kid with a new toy. I was just a fuck doll for him. "Oh, fuck!" I felt my tormented pussy clench down and release repeatedly in a convulsion. My legs became weak as I came, juices flowing down his hand. He pulled them out and I sank to my knees on the floor. My hands rested on his thighs as I used him to hold myself up.

"Holy shit," he said. "Are you okay?"

It was a stupid question that threatened to break the mood. I turned my head up to look at him without uttering a word. At that point, I was nothing but a cock hungry whore. I undid his pants and ripped them down to his knees. I was overcome by the scent of his cock. It smelled of sweat from his underwear and the pre-cum that had already begun to leak from his tip. I let the cock rest upon my face, feeling his length along my cheek, and licked upward along his shaft. Once at the tip, I bobbed forward, jaw dropped, and took his length into my mouth. There was no ease-in, somber forplay. I moved my head back and forth like a front row member of an audience at a metal show. His tip gagging me as I threw him into the back of my throat.

"Jesus," he said. His dick throbbed between my lips. The sounds of my spit and sucking filled the room. His dick was driving me crazy. "Oh shit, you crazy bitch," he said, back into his character. He placed both hands firmly on the sides of my head, then began to thrust at a speed I had never experienced in my mouth before. The sounds of sucking turned to heavy gagging as he relentlessly fucked my face. "You were fucking made for this! You feel so fucking good. Holy shit!" Drool began to trail down my chin as it dripped onto my tits. I reached around and placed my hands on his ass and gauged his rhythm, then, on one of his back thrusts, threw my head forward and pulled him toward me. My nose pressed hard against his pelvis and water rolled from my eyes as his cock had gone deeper than any dick had ever had the pleasure of being in my throat. "Fuck! Fuck! Ho' shit! Jesus." I felt his ass and legs tremble. He was upon the edge of ejaculation.

He pulled out of my throat and I gasped for air as I played with my pussy. I needed that fucking dick in me. He pulled off his pants from his ankles and picked me up, holding me up by my ass. I felt his cock rub the length of my hole with each step as he carried me. His arms shook and it was clear he couldn't maintain the position for too much longer. He spun around and dropped onto the couch. I thought his dick was going to shove right up inside me upon landing. How I wished it had, that would have been a shock to savor. Instead, he was sandwiched between my ass cheeks. I moved my hips, rubbing my wetness along his length.

"Ah!" I shouted as I felt the tip of his cock catch on my wet opening upon one of my hips drops. I continued to lube up his cock with my fluids, when one of his hands slid from my cheek. He reached downward and slid a single finger into my ass. "Oh, fuck!" I yelled. I continued my motions, working his finger in and out of my forbidden depths. "So fucking hot. Oh my god." I always needed to be reminded of how much I loved anal.

"I'm gonna fuck you," he said. "Slutty cunt like you don't care who you get it from. Oh, God, I need to fuck you." His harsh and demeaning words triggered the animal within me.

"You gonna fuck your little slut?" I whispered with a whimper. "Or you just gonna talk about it?"

He lifted me up into a squat. I grabbed his dick and lined up the landing. I began to inch down, feeling his tip against the soft skin of my pussy's lips. I steadied my pace slower, savoring the feeling of his strange dick. A complete stranger's raw cock was touching my pussy. It was such a taboo and so forbidden, that I couldn't believe I was so willing to receive it. My opening stretched as his head began to ease in. Only the very tip had gotten a glimpse inside as my hole stretched wider with each bit of my slow decent. A little further, and his whole head would be inside me..

12