Fractured Chains Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, shit," I said as my pussy closed around the plump head of his cock. I slowly began to ease down, ready to take his entirety into me. Then the front door opened.

"Holy shit!" Red's surprised voice pierced the room as she stood at the door. Her smile was one of glee and giddiness. It was the same expression as on Jake's, only Jake had his face in his hand, holding back laughter.

The delivery guy pushed me off of him as he shot to his feet. There was a look of shock on his face. The confidence he had displayed was gone and was replaced by the wimpy, shy delivery guy he had displayed upon the opening of the door.

"Have you guys always provided this kind of service?" Red laughed as he grabbed his pants and proceeded to put them on as quickly as possible. A feat he was not well practiced in doing with his shoes still on. "Or is this a new thing?"

He looked at me, embarrassed. "I'm sorry," he said, and then walked out of the apartment quicker than when he followed me inside.

"Well..." Red said, still reveling in the ridiculous display she and Jake had just walked in on. "I am definitely ordering from there again." She looked down to the coffee table where the twenty still remained beneath the beer can. "Fuck yeah! Dick and free pizza! Definitely ordering from there again!"

For a minute, as his cock was entering me, I had forgotten all about the pizza. My stomach rumbled, and I remembered how hungry I was. My pussy still was too.

12