Fractured Chains Ch. 06

Story Info
Two young women plot their future through debauchery.
4.5k words
4.33
3.6k
5
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had spent the next half hour teasing Red's exposed pink cunt. Her trimmed red bush looked darker against the pink skin as blood rushed to the area. The flesh around her dripping hole twitched and throbbed with a want that only a cock hungry slut like her could. I had removed my shirt from her mouth and tied it around her eyes. She had stopped trying to reason, or give any protest to my actions and had seemed to give in to the game we'd been playing. She had accepted it all, and succumbed to the desire that burned in her body. She only cared about when the next orgasm was coming.

"Seems like your pussy is still hungry," I taunted, "even after the night you spent fucking my boyfriend."

She whimpered and bit her lip, no doubt as the thought of my boyfriend's cock filled Her mind. Her nipples were hard and erect. I admit that she looked so enticing, enough to make my own yearning flare up. She was just a collection of flesh to be bred. Yeah, she needed to be bred. She needed to be ruined.

I had searched through her room and found a plethora of toys. I wasn't sure how much more time I had left, so I decided to use the larger of her vibrators. It looked like a cock that you could use to split an ass open with. At first glance, it looked impractical and strictly novelty. No one would believe it could actually be used, or rather that anyone would be cock hungry enough to use it. But it was nothing she couldn't take, even if it was shoved straight up her well used snatch.

I turned it on, feeling the sensation of its vibrations in my hand and all the way up to my shoulder. With the sound of the toy filling the room with a calming hum, I positioned myself in front of her quivering tenderness.

"Leah!" She exclaimed as I ran the tip of the toy against the lips of her hole. "What are you doing n...Fuck!"

I pinched like a clamp on her clit. "Do I need to gag you again?" I asked and watched her bite her lip while quickly shaking her head. "Good."

I pushed the vibrator in. Her pussy stretched wide around it as it engulfed each inch of it and muffled the sound of its frenzy. She moaned as I stirred it around inside her. Her ass began to bounce as it hung off the seat of the couch. Her toes flexed and curled up in the air like they were trying to wave someone down.

"This position looks so natural for you," I said. "And you don't seem to mind it."

There was a knock at the front door. I got up, leaving the vibrator buried inside of her, and walked to answer it. I looked out the peephole to see the same pizza delivery guy from the last time. He seemed to be straightening up his appearance. Cute.

"Hey," I said. Unlike before, I answered the door with my tits out and on full display. My panties were the only covering I had on. I nearly burst out laughing when I saw his expression. I thought for sure his jaw was going to fall to the floor. "Come on in."

"Uh, yeah, OK," he said as I led him into the living room. He closed it behind him and walked into the room where he stopped abruptly. "Holy shit!" He exclaimed as he took a look at Red.

Red moved her head up in alarm. "What the fu...ugh...ck!?" She could barely get a word out with the vibrator in her.

I ran my hand over his dick, which was pushing the limits of his pants. "You seem to be very excited!" I said as I undid his crotch and pulled out his rock hard cock. "Wow, you're all ready to go. Were you looking forward to seeing me again?"

"Holy...shit!" Red said as her legs and ass shook from her spasm. I was sure she was getting off, not only from the toy I'd stuffed her with, but her situation as well.

He nodded his response. His face seemed to show how overwhelmed by everything that was going on around him. It was like he kept walking into a porno every time he delivered to the place.

"You need to do me a favor," I whispered as I gently stroked his warm cock. A squish sound came from his dick as it had begun to drool. "You need to fuck my horny friend first. I wanna see you pump a big thick load into her hungry pussy. If you do well, I'll let you do whatever you want."

He nodded his agreement, mouth agape, and eyes wide. He flinched with a grunt as I gave his rod a squeeze.

I led him by the dick over to Red who had just finished another blissful spasm. As she was catching her breath, her breasts rose and fell with her chest, and jiggled with each of her mousy whimpers. I pulled out the vibrator and put as much as I could of it in her mouth. She began to suck her own juices off it like she was devouring a popsicle on a hot day. With my other hand, I rubbed the delivery guy's leaking cock up and down along the length of her dripping hole. She began to meet the motions with her hips, begging for that cock to thrust into her.

"Wow, you really are hungry," I said, still teasing her with his tip. I pulled the toy from her mouth.

"Please," she said.

"Please what?" I expected her voice to betray the wants that her actions begged for.

"Put it in," she said. "I want it in me. Please, please, please."

"Why?"

She whimpered.

"Say it."

She took a breath. "Because I'm a dirty cum dump! I'm a fucking nasty little used up toy! I was made to be fucked! Please, put it in! Fuck me!"

I looked at the guy, his dick throbbing in my hand. "Fuck the shit out of her," I whispered into his ear as I gave a nipple at his lobe. "Do whatever you want. She's yours."

I let go of his cock and watched him give in to his carnal need. He held her by her waist and thrusted his hips forward. His dick was engulfed. It disappeared in a blink into her pussy that benched out a loud queef.

"Fuck, yes! Holy shit!" He shouted in his own disbelief of the situation and began to move. His thrusts were violent, dominating, and arhythmic. Every time he was fully out, he quickly thrusted back into her, balls deep. Loud claps filled the room and squelched from their joining filled the room.

"Oh fuck," she said, exasperated. "It feels so fucking good. Yes! Fuck my little cunt."

He placed his hand at her throat and held her down, fucking her in a fast and more steady rhythm. Her face began to turn red from the pressure of his grip.

The sight of him ravaging her made my own pussy throb with want. I pulled my panties aside and sat back on the coffee table, facing them with my legs spread. The vibrator was still rumbling in my hand. I pressed the tip against my clit and felt my toes curl.

I watched his ass flex as he continued to pump her faster and faster. I stared unblinking, biting my lip, and feeling my legs shake as I neared my own release.

He was bearing so much weight down on her that her voice had become quiet. She weezed as he choked her, if he lost control and forgot what he was doing, he could easily kill her. The thought of how much at the mercy of the stranger she was sent a chill through me. It was even better at how she grunted and moaned like a whore. She knew there was nothing she could do but enjoy it, and she was living it.

"Fuck, yes. Fuck, me. Ugh, ugh, oh, fuck." Her mind was beginning to leave her as the beast was devouring her. His own grunts becoming wilder and primal

"Oh shit!" He yelled out. "You feel too fucking good...I can't...hold it. I'm cumming!"

"Wait...wait..." she yelled.

"Ugghh fuuuck!" He shouted, giving one last hard thrust deep into her, pulling his hand from her throat and bracing himself against the back of the couch. His eyes rolled back and liquid dripped from her pussy as she came with him. I followed right behind them.

"No! Ugh...mmm...No! Oh, oh, fuck, oh, god, there's so much! Oh, god, it's filling me up! Fuck! No! Fuck!" She was both in bliss, shaking and quivering, but grunting and shouting in anger and fear as she clambered for breath.

When he pulled out of her, her pussy let out another queef that bubbled out some of his cum. He stood over her with his dick dripping down onto the floor, looking like he had just conquered a new world.

"There's still...so much...in me...fuck," she said in a breathy panic. "Get it out! Get it out! Get it out!"

"So, what?" I asked as I turned off the toy. "Aren't you a little cum dump? Isn't that what you said?"

She mumbled something in a soft whine, looking like she was holding off crying. Her lips trembled but she was grinding her teeth. How dare she.

"What was that?" I scoffed. I grabbed her by her hair and turned her head to face me.

"I stopped...taking the pill!"

I laughed. "Now, why would you do that?"

She gave in and allowed herself to cry. "Because... I meant everything I said last night. Everything!" She sobbed more.

The man looked at me and we met each other's gaze. We spoke without words. I had gone too far. The man took the queue, put on his pants, and left.

"Does he know?"

She collected her breath. "Does it matter?" She continued to sob. "I wasn't coming between you two. I just wanted to be with you. I'm sorry." The sound of cum dripping on the floor was the only thing that broke the silence between us.

"Ugh," I said. "You dumb, stupid bitch!" I untied her, removed the blindfold, and sat down next to her on the couch. "Come here." I thought she would have cowered from me but, instead, she embraced me. Her warm naked body against mine. She cried into my breasts like a child.

"I'm so sorry," she said.

I pressed my hand gently against her face and kissed her cheek. "Come on...let's take a bath."

She sat up slowly. "OK."

I got up with her, held her hand and led her to the bathroom where I proceeded to draw her a bath. I didn't tell her about the video that I had sent to my boyfriend.

-

We sat in the tub, soaking in the warm water together. Red's soft skin was wet and slicked back as she leaned her against me. Her back pressed against my tits as I ran a hand over hers, feeling their weight as I pulled upward. I ran my hands all over her, applying pressure to address any points of tension to aid in her comfort after the torment I had just put her through.

Her sobs and tears had stopped, but it was clear to me, by how quiet she was, that she was still distraught. She had only stopped taking her birth control a day ago, the odds of pregnancy were still a long shot. I had never seen her, in the short time I'd gotten to know her, to be as vulnerable as she was in that moment.

In the silence and soft sounds of our breathing, accented by the gentle splashes from the water, I reflected upon my actions. What was my goal? Control? Power? Full domination over the woman who helped awaken my passions? Did I go too far? Did I want to hurt her? I wasn't sure I wanted to know the answers I was seeking. So, I focused on the present and the redheaded beauty between my legs.

"Feeling better?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said.

"You want to talk?"

Red leaned her head back and rested it upon my shoulder. Her eyes were closed and her mouth next to mine. I felt her sigh through her nostrils as the air hit my cheek. She whispered, "hasn't it all been said?"

It was clear that we stood at a crossroads of both our friendship and whatever relationship we had formed. Where would we take it from here? I was holding the woman who had professed that she was in love with my boyfriend and how she wanted nothing more than for him to plant his seed in her and for him to stay by her side. And then there was me, the opposite, at least as far as the child bearing went. She had also made it clear that it wasn't just him she loved, but me as well.

I turned my head and kissed her on her wet cheek. She let out a sigh as she relaxed from the gentle touch of my lips. Her warmth brought back the memories of all the primal experiences we had shared together and revealed the underlying feeling beneath the needs of the flesh.

"I think I love you too," I said. She sat up and twisted her back around to face me. She looked tired and melancholy. "So where do we go from here?" I asked.

She gave a faint smile with a timid chuckle and shook her head. "I don't know. This isn't exactly how I had planned to tell you." She ran a hand along my naked thigh. "But, I'm sure we'll figure it out. If you want to."

I nodded my understanding. There was a moment where we just looked at each other. Her red hair was clumped and stuck down on her shoulders.

"I have an idea," I said.

I stood up from the bathtub and walked over to my phone on the sink. I still didn't tell her about the video of her and the pizza guy and how I had sent it to my boyfriend. I was embarrassed, and worried I may have ruined everything with such a brash action.

"What?" She asked.

I smiled at her after I saw the response I had received. "Babe, you and I are going to be just fine."

...

It was eight o'clock at night the following night when the knocks came at the door. Red and I took turns answering, allowing all the invitees we had spent the majority of the day messaging. Young men, friends of Jake's and Red's, of all shapes and sizes began to show up. There were meathead jocks, skinny and chubby nerds, pale punks, and red eyed stoners.

We answered the door in our best lingerie and welcomed the guests as well as their drinks. Some looked nervous and others seemed hardened and experienced with what was to unfold.

By half past, the apartment was already full of testosterone, and the few girlfriend's who wanted to participate. My heart raced at the thought of the night's purpose. The turnout was surreal and I was in slight disbelief that the party was actually happening. There just needed to be one more knock. However, the guests had waited long enough.

"Alright everyone, listen up!" Red stood up on top of the coffee table with all eyes on her. She wore a black lace bra and a blue 80's style high rise thong that framed and accented the shape of her perfect round ass. A man whistled from the crowd and she returned with a point and a wink.

"First off," she started, as she returned back to her usual confident self, "we are still waiting for our guest of honor. That said, this debaucherous event is going to have some rules. As of this day, and much to the disappointment of some of you, this hole, right here," she placed her hand upon her blue clad pussy, "is off limits."

There was a slight groan of disappointment among the male guests. She had become quite popular among them, it seemed.

"However," she continued, "there are still two hands and two other holes that are free game."

She looked down to me and reached her hand out. I took it and she lifted me up on top of the table with her. The damn thing was well made. I could feel their eyes ripping the limited clothing I had on me off. I felt my nipples nearly eject off my tits from the excitement.

"This is Leah. She, like me, belongs to the guest of honor. However," she said as she slapped my ass, "no holes barred. Unlike me she is open to all and any spelunking activities." She pointed out to the few girlfriend's some of the men had brought with them. I was surprised to see so many were so open. "Respect the wishes of the other ladies here as well. Everyone can have her own rules and they are to be respected. But, ladies," Red reasoned, "if you're here, then you know what kind of party this is. Let your true goddess' free. So, get out of that comfort zone a little and have some fun!" The group acknowledged with cheers and claps as Red and I were lifted down by two party goers.

I had expected it to turn into a ravaging fuck fest, but everyone, more or less spent the time to mingle and get comfortable with each other. There was a mousey looking couple standing by the bathroom, who only looked around nervously, holding hands, and drinking from their cans of cheap beer. They seemed out of place, but looks were always misleading.

"Hi," I said. "I'm Leah."

The girl, probably 21 or 22, smiled, brushed her blue and purple hair from her face, and held out her hand. "Hi, I'm Becca."

I shook her hand and she nudged her boyfriend who proceeded to hold out his own.

"I'm Richard," he said. "Business major."

I giggled at the way he introduced himself. "So professional." I shook his hand. "Wow, firm grip. Becca must love that." The girl giggled with a nod. "I'm looking for a new position. Can you give me an interview, mister businessman?"

He looked over to the girl. Her grin stretched the limits of her cheeks. Then turned back to me. "Uh, yeah, sure."

I ran my hand up his thigh. "What sort of position is it?"

He quivered nervously. "Well, uh, a rigid one."

"What about the schedule? Is it flexible?"

"Uh...well...We are willing to adjust accordingly." His girlfriend giggled which made his dick twitch and bolstered his confidence. "However, it is necessary to work well with others, in a team environment, to ensure best...uh...productivity. Do you work well in groups?"

I looked at his girlfriend, leaned over, and gave her a kiss. She graciously returned it, and softly pressed her hand into my hair. Her lips tasted sweet and her tongue was smooth against my own. I pulled back and looked him in the eye. "As you can see, I'm a team player."

"Seems like you'll be a...um...great fit."

I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. It wasn't massive, but a pleasant size. "We'll have to see just how good of a fit I can be. Should we do a performance review?"

He nodded and I slowly squatted down in front of him. I began to lick the length of underside of his shaft, up to the tip where I began to suckle, and tease his head. The girl began to rub his chest as she stared down at me treating his cock.

Out of the corner of my eye, Red had wasted no time, and was down in a squat herself. Her back was erect and curved beautifully. Her red hair whipped back and forth as she bobbed her head aggressively on another man. The party had started. Another guy stood next to her and, without breaking her momentum, she began to undo his pants with one free hand. She was a pro. Her ass was flexed in her squat that made her ass so firm and plumo. Her back muscles were so defined, I wanted to lick along their firm length.

Feeling the business major twitch, it was clear that I had teased him enough. I thrusted my head forward and took him to his base. He didn't have the length to gag me, but he did give a tiny tickle in the back of my throat and there was enough room for me to move my tongue.

I felt a hand trace my back and unhook my bra, releasing my tits from their confines. I looked up, following Red's example, and continued focusing on my task while I took in the new player. He was well built, and athletic. His dark skin was smooth, well maintained, and endearing.

"Don't mind me," he said. The size of his bulge made my pussy twitch with thirst. I rubbed his length, which practically reached down to his knee, with one hand, and slipped my other to grope the blue haired girl's ass. It definitely compensated for her lack of tits.

As the dark athlete fondled my tits with his strong hands, I felt him pulse against my own. I was not naive, I knew massive cocks even bigger than Jake's existed, but I had never witnessed one in the flesh.

I felt the business major twitch in my mouth as his cock had reached its full size. I pulled back, took my hand from his girlfriend's denim clad ass, and began jerking him off. The sound of my spit squeaked and squelched rapidly.

"So...what's my position, sir? I assume that I'm more than qualified."

I pushed him over to the chair nearby, a party goer had to move out of the way in haste, as I was not stopping. He fell back into the seat and looked up at me. It seemed he had never been maneuvered before.

I was disappointed to see that the guy's girlfriend and that huge slice of night had taken each other on and seemingly forgot about us. She was rubbing her hand along his length while standing on her toes as they went at each other's faces. His hands were raiding the inside of her jeans.

12