Fractured Chains Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The business major's eyes were fixed on her as she was in a violent make-out with the other man. I could sense a tinge of jealousy grip him so I pulled his attention back to me.

"Sir, we need to finish our report or we'll lose the contract," I said as I slid my panties to the side and straddled him. "I'll do anything to succeed, sir." I ran my wet pussy lips against his tip with a slow rock of my hips. "Anything."

He placed his hands on my ass and pushed me down. His cock slid in me and I felt him throb against my walls. After I had been pushed fully to his base, I began to bounce my hips up and down. His girth stretched out my opening and I felt my lips grip, and hold onto him with every lift.

"That's why you're the boss, baby," I said, keeping up with our game. "You know how to take control and get the job done."

He squeezed with his strong grip around my waist and pulled up and pressed down, hastening my rhythm. "Holy shit...feels so good," he groaned. His face was contorted and his breath heavy against my tits.

I looked around as the room shook from our motions. The others had all begun to follow Red's and my lead, and a sea of lust had begun its ebb and flow.

Red was in a frantic standing make out session with one of the more larger gentlemen while tugging on two rods on both sides of her. The business major's girl was now bent over the coffee table. Her jeans down around her hips while getting rammed by that massive athlete. She was screaming out words and curses as her guts were being re-arranged. He was fucking her hard as her head as bouncing wildly.

"Your girlfriend seems to be enjoying herself," I said.

He turned to see, as another man had walked in front of her, holding her head steady by her dyed hair, and slapping her face with his member. She ferociously, and surprisingly, took him in her throat, revealing that this was not a new occurrence for her. The sight caused him to twitch and throb inside me. It felt like he had grown and become stiffer at the sight. I began to ride him harder. My ass cheeks slapped against his thighs and he pushed me down harder and harder as he gave in to his carnal longing.

A hand ran along the curve of my ass, and pulled back on my panties, as if trying to use me like a marionette. I felt a tongue begin to lick around my asshole and the juices left behind from my pussy.

One of the few other girls was face deep between my cheeks. Her brown hair being held back by a young man who was jerking his dick. "Yeah, little asshole wet for me, baby."

"You wanna fuck my ass?" I asked as I looked back. The business major had begun sucking on my nipple and flicking his tongue against it.

"No, not wanna," he said. "I'm gonna fuck your asshole."

The girl moved aside and he stepped forward. She licked the guy's dick and took it in her mouth a few times, lathering it up with her spit, then gripped and guided the tip of it to press against my puckering hole.

The cock beneath me continued to thrust up and down as I steadied for the insertion of the second. The pleasure of my pussy stretching out masked the sharp tinge that made me shudder as the bull behind me, without any remorse, took my asshole.

"Fuck!" I yelled. "You're in my ass. Holy shit. You're in my fucking ass!"

He began to fuck me like he had only moments left to live, like this was the last time he'd get to feel the sensation of tight dirty walls wrapped around his cock. I could feel them rubbing against each other, separated by the one thin layer of flesh. Their friction was like fire inside me and my body tingled from the sensation. I knew that I would become addicted to it.

"What's...ugh...fuck...the hurry?" I asked, broken by the quick inhale and exhalation of my breath. "We have all night."

"Yeah," the man behind me said as he grapped my hair and pulled me back to look up at him. He leaned down, still pumping his cock in my ass, and invaded my mouth with his tongue. "But, everyone here wants to fuck you, too."

I laughed. "You're not only good for one round right?"

It was then, as my holes were getting used and pumped by these two dicks, I saw the third one bounce next to me. There was still the entire night ahead of me.

12