Fractured Chains Ch. 07

Story Info
Two young women claim their desire.
4.7k words
3.9
3.6k
6

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The apartment had turned into a writhing mess of sweating flesh. All that could be seen of one girl were her legs twitching and bouncing in the air. She had disappeared behind a wall of men's backs whose asses tightened and loosened from their thrusts as she serviced them.

I had a cock in my ass, one in my snatch, and a third exploring the back of my throat. The one in my ass twitched against the tight, soft walls of my anal canal. My pussy gushed at the feeling of knowing that he could barely contain himself any more and that I was the cause of such pleasure.

"Ugh," Red grunted, bent over while standing. A man was thrusting between her cheeks like he was going to die tomorrow. "Fuck my ass! Fuck. Fuck it." Two others stood in front of her, slapping their hard cocks against her drooling tongue. How she had managed to keep the lingerie on was amazing to me.

As I felt the two cocks thrust up into me, I felt my pussy give and twitch in a spasm as my body tensed and locked from the sudden motion. My toes curled as I came upon the wide shaft of the business major. He whimpered like a puppy as his load shot up inside me.

"Oh, shit," the one in my ass said as he pulled out and shoved himself forward to join the other in my cunt. I shrieked as my pussy stretched out to harbor two. It was my first time feeling such a feeling. A pain shot through me at the sudden plummet only to quickly fade as his warm load spilled out and mixed with the other. I continued to shudder as the orgasm continued warming my body.

With their cocks finishing dumping their load in my baby maker, I began to suck off the man in front of me with a suction that could have ripped his soul loose. He screamed, placing his hands on my head and held me in place. He bags in to fuck my face like a cunt.

"I'm cumming!"

"Mmmhmmm," I encouraged and slurped his thick fluid with hard, gracious suction, and swallowed. I felt his thick, salty semen slide down my throat and smiled with a playful giggle.

The atmosphere of the party had me in a frenzy. I felt a thirst and hunger for sex that l had never taken me before. I embraced it and accepted it as part of me.

As the cocks retracted from my body, I found the strength to stand from the chair where I had straddled the business major. He looked as if he was on the verge of the best rest of his life. Shame, because there was still so much of the night remaining. I giggled and shared a laugh with the man behind me.

"Damn, girl," he said. "You sucked the life out of him." He sat down on the couch and began to fondle the bouncing ass of a woman who was dropping down on a cock beside him. Her juices practically frothing along the shaft that almost never showed its tip.

I walked from the living room and into the kitchen where I grabbed a bottle of water. I stood facing the counter, with my ass to the room, resting my weight down on the flat surface. I savored the tickle of the cum in my pussy dripping down my thighs. My blue panties still off to the side with my snatch open for business.

A pair of hands gripped my waste, and another cock had begun to slip up into my cum lubed walls. I unthinkingly backed my hips out, and felt his pelvis press against my ass. The unknown man, who to this day remains a mystery, began to thrust quick and even jabs. Every slap of his waist slamming into me cut through the cacophony of ceaseless moaning and grunting. The world around me shook.

He glided in and out with precise ease after I had just been stretched by two cocks and their loads still had yet to fully drip their way out. My breathing picked up as he began to hasten his motions. My tits slapped together from the constant and hasty motions.

"Oh, Fuck," I said as I felt his dick swell. His thrusts became even harder and my mind began to tingle as a heat washed over me. "just like that."

I reached back and grabbed onto the back of his neck. I had no intention of turning to see him. Being used anonymously made the situation even more erotic. Just the thought of a raw and strange cock pumping me for its own gratification, using my body as a tool for its own release, made my pussy gush. With a brief grunt and weaker thrust, I felt his dick spurt inside me, adding another load to the collection.

It was a brief tryst. His cum spilled out as he retreated and dripped upon the kitchen floor with three or four splatters. His hands left my hips, only to be replaced by another pair. I had left myself vulnerable. I was startled when I felt myself being lifted and carried out of the kitchen and into Jake's bedroom where I was thrown onto the bed, cum spilling from my crotch and onto the sheets.

The young man crawled onto the bed and firmly spread my legs apart. It was the young man from earlier. His hard black cock was massive and, without any warning or remorse, thrusted his entire beast of a dick into my well worked cunt. He wasn't even halfway in before he pushed up into the limits of my depths.

"You ready?" He asked.

Before I could respond, he anchored his arm down on my throat and thrusted his full length into me. My pussy stretched wider than even when stretched by the two at once. His dick boxed my guts as my womb stretched to accept his full size.

"Oh fuck! Shit!" I shouted. "You're gonna rip me apart!"

"Don't worry," he said as he thrusted again, and again. "You'll adjust."

His thrusts were hard, deep, and carnal. His full domination of my body was as liberating as it was confining. Every thrust made my entire insides shift to welcome him. Any pain from the new size subsided and my body learned how to enjoys his pummeling of my cunt.

He let go of my throat and pressed my legs back to my sides which allowed him to go down to his base. He brought his feet up onto the bed so he was kneeling down on my thighs. He grinded his pelvis against my clit, his tip pressing in and rubbing against my womb. I felt the cum from the others squelch to the form of his cock and spurt out between the edges of my pussy and his shaft.

One hand voraciously grabbed my tit. The other pulled my head up by the hair to see where we had joined. The dark skin of his pelvis and my light pale complexion grinding together. I watched as he pulled out, his cock didn't seem to ever end. Then he thrusted it back in over and over, making sure I watched him devour my hole.

"Holy shit!" I yelled.

"Ugh," he grunted. "Fuck."

I felt the bed shift and another cock began to slide along my mouth like a harmonica. I licked and ran my open mouth along the shaft. The smell and taste of cum and a hard assfuck assaulted my pallet. My pussy tightened from the excitement as the dirty cock ran along my tongue.

The man fucking my pussy scooted up a bit more, bringing my hips upward so that he was in more of a stance. He had let go of my hair and breast and now held onto my legs. He would drop down by bending his knees with only the goal of filling my pussy with his potent load.

Feeling the warm and soft tip of another tickle and tease my asshole informed me of the reason for the sudden position change. The third cock used the motions of my body from the man dropping down into my pussy to ease his own member inside. My dirty hole stretched open and clasped along his shaft, every throbbing vein pulsed along my walls. He began to pump along with the rhythm of the pile driver. I was getting used like a toy being passed around a playground, and I loved it. I was a slut by definition, but did not, in any way, give a shit. This was the most fun I had ever had in my life.

The sensation of my body being used so voraciously had my juices flowing. Cum had dripped down and lubed my backdoor. The cock thrusting inside just glided in and out with hardly any friction. I couldn't help but moan as the assailant unsheathed his massive cock from my cunt. He motioned to the man threatening to throat fuck me to come up. The man in my ass pushed me up so my ass was higher and more exposed.

I was staring up at the underside of a man's ass. His balls swayed as he positioned his cock in line with my gushing pussy. Cum dripped down onto my tits. My holes twitched with anticipation.

"Put it in," I whimpered, begging to be stuffed, which only grew louder as I felt the huge black cock push into my ass with the other. "Oh, fuck! Wait! There's no way! Mmm."

They didn't care about my protest. There was a quick, sharp pain as the second cock, far more angry than the other, pushed past my limits. The wide and plump head of the biggest cock that had just finished training my cunt had pushed past the tight clamp of my ass. The impossible had become possible and my ass was wrapped around two cocks that rubbed together in a carnal frenzy. With a loud squelch and a hard pushed beyond the tightness caused by the other two, the third began to fuck my pussy, and it was like a boxing match had begun inside my walls.

Hands began to grab my tits and stroke my body, spreading and mixing the leaked cum and sweat on my skin. I had become fully surrounded by a cluster of erect dicks, dripping with want and thirst for my body.

I wrapped my hands around two on both sides of me. The tips of their cocks dribbled their pre-cum onto my tits. The fluids from my pussy still falling out onto my abdomen with every backwards thrust from above. My ass was being ripped apart, my legs and feet bounced wildly.

As I was caught up in the chaos of cocks, I felt the bed move near my head. The shadow of another loomed over my face as a man knelt over me. The man scooted forward more, jerking his shaft over my tits. He muffled my surprise by lowering his taint down onto my mouth. I had never eaten a man's ass before. I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of smell and found myself graciously tonguing into his own puckered hole.

The bed was shaking in unmatched rhythms and my legs were now flailing above me. Strong hands anchored and adjusted me. The cocks in my holes throbbed and twitched together and their loads busted inside me, one right after the other. I felt their thick cum mix together around their girth. By the time the third had fired off, my body shook and quivered as a raging inferno burned through me. My nerves snapped with electricity and my legs stretched out as my toes curled and flexed. I scream in pleasure into a man's ass.

As the man in my pussy pulled out, a large gob of his nut leaked down onto me. The other two followed his lead and I felt my asshole attempt to resize back to normal as the cum poured free down my back. They let my ass fall back to the bed and I had begun to feel spent.

My pussy was twitching. Despite the intense orgasm, I still wasn't satisfied. While I was getting smothered by the twitching shutter of the man slapping his cock against my cum splattered tits, the rods in my hands twitched and the man sitting on my face adjusted so that the head of his own was pointing down into my mouth. His warm cum shot and pooled down my tongue and in the back of my throat.

"Don't swallow yet," one of the men in my hands said as he pulled from my grip. The man who had just dumped his load moved for the other to take his spot. He inserted his head in my lips. I sucked, and felt him swell as his load erupted and mixed with the other. Then the third did the same.

"Gurgle," one said and I did. Feeling the thick hot liquid bubble, I watched their cocks twitch. I closed my lips and swallowed with one big gulp.

"Fuck, you're a nasty girl."

"I think I love her."

The room reeked of gum and sweat. The musky thick air did nothing to deter and everything to encourage for more. The room exuded lust and passion. Anyone inside its walls was free and released to their instincts.

A new man laid down beside me. His dick was so erect you could hammer a six inch nail through a two by four. Another man pulled me up by the shoulders. With cum dripping down my tits, down my chin, and out of my holes, I straddled his rock hard cock and let myself drop down hard. His rod glided into me, and I began to bounce my hips up and down.

I bucked my hips back and forth grinding my clit on his pubes. My pussy clenched, still so sensitive from the excitement, and I came again with only a few gyrations of my hips. The cum inside my pussy squeezed out around his base and ran down his balls. The sheets were definitely ruined and the mattress was never going to be salvageable after that night.

Two more men stood on either side of me. Out of pure cum slut instinct, I jerked them as they took turns with my mouth, until their patience ran its course and my lips were stretched beyond what I thought possible. Two cocks in my mouth, it felt like I had two jawbreakers in there. Their sweaty scents filled my nostrils in every desperate breath I took.

My dark man with that monster cock kneeled behind me. His heavy weapon weighed down from the start of my ass cheeks and ended at the curve of my back. A wet dribble tickled as it ran down my spine. He had cum once in me and no doubt once with the business major's girlfriend, yet he was still ready for more.

"I need to fuck that ass again, baby," he said as held me steady at my hips. "This time for myself."

He pressed his tip at the opening of my freshly stretched ass. With a grunt and one firm push forward, I felt his entirety reach deep up inside me. Between the cum and gaging of my width, my insides were penetrated with ease. No pain, just a smooth sensation of a rod stuffing into my bowls.

I moaned more and more, as I came again. My holes were tightening around the two cocks inside me. The two cocks in my mouth pulsed and pulled from my lips. One shot out a load that covered my face. The other drenched my chest that ran over my tits and down my belly. The man below me rubbed and smeared the cum evenly all over my body.

I was bouncing around from the motions of the pistons working my body when Red screamed with giddy glee. The party cheered as I caught a glimpse of Red's pale tits and fiery hair rushing to the front door with a smile and passion in her eyes. He was here and my pussy throbbed with excitement.

The sudden commotion from the main room of the apartment did not stop the men from working my body. The massive black cock in my ass was pumping hard, sending tremors up my spine, while the guy below me gently grinded my cum ridden pussy. Two others from the crowd around the bed stepped up and began slapping my face with their own hungry rods.

The group in the main room gave another cheer as they all went back to fucking. Moans and cries continued to shake the walls. The cute girlfriend of the business major was on the coffee table getting her ass railed by men, lined up and taking turns. Cum was thick and dripping from her face. At this rate, the party would be over in another hour.

Red rounded the opening of the door. Her black and blue lace was still intact, her panties were pulled to the side so she could receive the assfuck earlier. Her fine straight and long red hair rested on her shoulders, hiding those borderline perfect round pale tits. She led him by the hand into the room. There I was, servicing four men with my body covered in cum from numerous others, looking at my boyfriend for the first time in a week.

This was the plan, but nerves and fear gripped me. My holes tightened as the men hastened their pace. I felt concerned about what he would think. What did he see me as now?

"Bitch, I'm cumming," the man in my mouth screamed as he burst his load into my throat. How could someone produce so much? There was too much to swallow and it ran out of my mouth as he pulled away.

Red crawled over on the bed and began to lick my face clean. Her tongue unfurled and coiled like she was licking an ice cream cone. Her breath was warm and tantalizing against my cheeks. Once she had savored the meal on my skin, she kissed me. Our tongues wrestled as she sucked the remaining cum from my mouth.

"There we go," she said with a smile. Her lips were swollen from the constant fellatio she had been performing. She looked to the man in my ass. "Mind slowing down for a second."

"Sure," he said, out of breath. I felt his cock throb as his motions became less violent.

My boyfriend walked over, using a hand to rub Red's pussy, he placed his other gently and lovingly upon the back of my head. He leaned forward and kissed me in a manner that shouted to the world how much he missed me.

"You look so sexy," he said. "I love you."

My heart fluttered and I began to buck my hips on the two dicks inside me. The man in my ass picked his pace back up and slapped my ass. His hand felt like a metal brick. The sting made my holes tighten, and we grunted in unison

Red moaned as my boyfriend flexed his fingers inside her. She was so wet that her juices squishing around could be heard through the chaos of the sea of flesh that had once been an apartment.

Red undid his pants and pulled out his cock. It was the angriest I had ever seen it. I had forgotten, in such a short time, what a nice cock he had. Now, I was watching Red insert it into her mouth. My cock, the one I had claimed as my own when my boyfriend had first claimed me, was now in the mouth of another woman in front of me. There was a brief sting of jealousy that was quickly overshadowed by the idea that Red was feeling up in her lips the same sensation I had, and loved, as well. We had now shared and experienced everything together.

She moved her head back and forth slowly, as if she was savoring his heat and flavor. Her lips broke formation as she gasped and moaned from his fingers. I wanted to taste it too.

The man standing at my face must have had a moment of mind reading, because he grabbed my hair without any regard for my care and shoved his cock back into my throat. While Red and my boyfriend were in loving sensual passion, I was getting ravaged by men I had never met before that night. I was so fucking wet. It was like I was split into two existences. Red was me making love to my boyfriend and I was giving in to the carnal thirst for pure pleasure

A hard slap on my ass woke me from my day dream. The man behind me continued to raid the cavern of my ass. Swear beaded down his face and his body simmered in the light as he pushed his endurance to its limit.

"Hurry up, man," he said to the man grinding below me. "I'm cumming in that pussy!"

His words made the man in my pussy flinch and his cock swell. I felt his muscles in his crotch tense as he shot off into my womb.

"There we go," the man in my ass said as he pulled me up by the hips. The other's cum dripped out of me as I was lifted off him. The man holding me dropped me down, his cock still deep in my ass, and pressed my head forward into the cum drizzled mess of the man beneath me. "Be a good slut and clean your mess."

I obeyed the belittling command and licked. The man's legs twitched from his still tender dick. The smell of cum permeated the air in a thick musk. My tits bounced and slapped together as my ass was getting pumped by the monster cock. My mind was overwhelmed and I could feel exhaustion weighing on me.

He ripped himself free of my tight hole and threw himself into my cunt where I swore he'd burst through my womb. My organs shifted to allow his length and my pussy tightened as I came hard from the wave of shock. My vision nearly gave out. His eruption flooded my womb. I felt every swell of his cock as he exploded his potent load. Burst after burst flooded and swirled inside. I didn't know such amounts could come from one pair of balls. This stallion delivered three blasts of his rod that night.

To my disbelief and amazement, when I expected him to pull out, he began to steadily continue. His dick felt even more swollen than before. His fluids squelched on his insertions and stirred inside me.

"You're still...not done?" I asked, struggling to focus on conjuring the words.

12