Fractured Chains Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand pushed my head back down on the messy cock in my face. "I told you. Ugh...fuck, fuck. Mmm. I ain't done with you...ugh...until I've shot every bit of my cum inside you."

He slapped my ass again, and again. Every time my pussy would clench and cling to his shaft. I could feel the ripple of every throbbing vein along his length push in and out past my gripping lips.

Red had laid out on her back, my boyfriend on top of her. He was moving his cock sensually and passionately inside her. Long and slow thrusts. Their lips were locked together as she moaned. She had stripped him in the time that I was getting inseminated. The contrast between carnal drive and loving consummation on the same bed was confusing, surreal, and made me beg for another heavy load.

Two men had knelt at Red's face. She giggled and my boyfriend lifted up so that she could service the other party goers. She went back and forth, sucking off one and then the other, moaning as she did. My boyfriend increased his rhythm causing her plump tits to bounce as his pelvis met hers.

The man pumping my pussy grunted. I squeezed my pussy, and began to match his motions. I backed up into his thrusts and pulled away on his pull out, feeling all of his cock savoring my used up cunt.

"Oh fuck," he said sounding out of breath. "Yeah, milk that dick, bitch. Oh shit. Shit. Fuck. I'm gonna cum again...shit...shit...fuck!"

He grabbed my hips with a grip like a vice and pulled me hard into him with his final thrust. I screamed as his load, as impressive as the last, flooded me. My legs shook and my body grew weaker.

He pulled out, and his load ran like a stream out of my pussy. The sound of it dripping on the floor in a steady quick drip made my pussy throb.

"Holy shit," I said.

He leaned down on top of me, his cock cradled by my ass cheeks and, with a strong hand, turned my head to face him. He locked lips with me and his angry tongue slithered into my weak mouth. When he was done, he slapped my ass one more time.

"Let's do this again," he said and walked past a group who stood behind him.

The next man walked forward and started to pump my pussy. When he was done, the next took his place. For another hour I layed there on my stomach letting them take their turns using me as their cum dumpster. I felt Red's hand lock with mine. She squeezed as she moaned and came on my boyfriend's cock. Cum covered her face and tits. We smiled at each other.

My boyfriend pumped his load into Red three times by the end of the party. Everytime they fucked with their inpassioned sensuality, it stirred a jealousy in me that only magnified the lustful sensations of my gonna-be-sore-in-the-morning ass as it kept servicing the pent up libidos of the partygoers.

The bed was plastered and damp with cum. I had never felt such an overwhelming euphoria and clarity. My body felt weightless and all worry had escaped me. I was never in a bigger state of bliss than I was when laying there with red, both of us wrapped around my boyfriend who was on his back between us. It was the best sleep I had in such a destroyed bed.

-

When the morning happened, the partiers who had crashed had begun to help clean the apartment. The smell of fluids shouted that the safety deposit was not going to be returned at the end of lease. Cum still dribbled out of my pussy and had created a puddle beneath my ass. My boyfriend had covered Red's pussy with her panties which were soaked from his loads trying to push out.

As the place was getting cleaned up, the three of us took a shower. We barely spoke as we woke up. We communicated through a strange dialect of smiles, giggles and laughs. We moved as if we were of the same mind.

As I rubbed the soap over my body and face, feeling the warm water wash away the stains of the previous night, I felt Red's soft hands gently pull my hips back. I unthinkingly leaned forward, like I knew what she wanted. I felt her warm tongue lift up along my slip. I could still feel the cum in my womb. She began to suck and I felt my pussy release what was inside. She graciously licked and swallowed the remnants within me, sharing the loads.

Red's head began to move up and down, and she gave a moan that vibrated against my clit and made my leg tremble. My boyfriend was smacking into her and working another load out. My heart fluttered and I knew, in that moment, that this was exactly how I wanted to live.

It's been four years. Red, my husband, and I have been living together since her lease ran up. Jake moved out of state, but still visits on occasion. Some people won't understand, but I couldn't be happier. A relationship is truly great with three incomes.

I never really wanted to be a mother, but I couldn't be more overjoyed aiding in the upbringing of our two little gingersnaps. Red and my husband took them to see his parents for the night. I'm headed to the bar with Javon, the monster cock from the party, and a few of his friends. I'll send Red some pics.

12