All Comments on 'Fragility'

by rha spike

Sort by:
  • 179 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
overlooking

You are overlooking the fact that she told 3 girls effectively shameing him to everyone at the party. He cannot hold his head high in that group anymore and Rods wife will surely find out. To save face he will effectively have to face Rod and tell him off and should have done so at the party. In front of everyone.

bruce22bruce22about 11 years ago
Very realistic sounding tale

A realistic description of drifting, reacting, denial and resolution. Not an attractive piece and no interesting characters, but extremely well done and thought provoking.

If he was courageous and self-confident (or would that be catechized?) it would have saved him three years...

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Great story of cheating skank

Skanks always have poor me excuses to justify their pig behavior. Rod's wife should've been informed by their so-called friends for immediate retribution. The marriage should've ended on the drive home. The husband should've dumped her skank ass on the highway in the middle of no where and taken her purse and cellphone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
where you get these dickless men in your stories

no common sense men and wimps.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 11 years ago
Good

More than a touch above average and certainly more realistic than most stories we read here. Not that I have a problem with them, but nice to read it as it really is, despite what some might claim.

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
waste of time

both of the cheaters should be publicly outed and shamed!

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

you are fucking kidding me. the bitch would have been out that night. better yet she would have been pulled from the car and left on the side of the road. the stud, he would have been taken care of when he least expected it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story but bad ending

The story was a 5 but, you need to rewrite, either make him a cuckold or wimp, but just letting this go? no where near gripping as others. I would have made the story go to depths where she was outed as listed below, infact both. He was humiliated at the party for sure, the women knew and I am sure the men too. if you explored it

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

crap, garbage, wimp, cuck. i am sure glad you are not around to write this shit anymore!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 11 years ago
Superb!

Austere, restrained, somewhat ambiguous, realistic...all come to mind. Was she telling the truth about going to fuck whoever, or striking back at her husband? Neither we nor her husband know, and maybe not the wife. One of the best on the site for those who appreciate god writing that goes beyond a morality play.

chilley

PolyLvrPolyLvrabout 10 years ago
This story

The thing is, this story is probably more true to life than most.

He loved his wife. He felt the better thing to do for their future was to forgive her and move on. But her actions obviously betrayed that trust and he was unable, going forward, to find that trust again. She probably sensed his less than complete emotional conviction and began to withdraw herself, waiting for the inevitable. When they finally ended it there was nothing left for either of them.

IGotYurWifeIGotYurWifeabout 10 years ago
Drivel

First back to Rod ' s house. There had to be some possessions in that house that Rod was proud of, that he treasured. Take them, right in front of Rod, tell him it was partial payment for the pussy he TOOK. And, in front of everyone, tell him that when he least expected it he was getting a drum solo with a Louisville Slugger. And then forget about him - let him sweat it.

As to her, after those details of her conscious betrayal at home, take her cell phone, purse, keys and take the bikini and wrap and kick her naked ass outside. Get a good scissors and disassemble every piece of clothing she owned. Bag them up and them and toss them out. Gone.

rjordanrjordanalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story

Short, but captures real responses and emotions by real people. Something is damaged through infidelity in many people. They can forgive, but a darkness lingers for a very long time. It doesn't necessarily end in divorce, but the marriage itself ends mostly in a wimper. Very sad.

Looking forward to reading the rest of your stories. It doesn't look like you have written anything in the past 4 or 5 years, though.

rj

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Re: Excellent story

They need a new section for cum lickers like you and lance_spearman.......cuckold plus lovers

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 10 years ago
Very Sad

She cheated and apart from a few tears afterwards got away Scot free, he should have exacted some retribution on her lover even if only to boost his self esteem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Typical

This is how gay British men write. They have no idea about the emotions of non-gay men. All of his "Loving Wives" submissions read the same!

extemporeextemporealmost 10 years ago
All too real . . .

Infidelity or not, most marriages ending in divorce are like this, going out with a whimper and not a bang.

Maybe it would have ended without her, much too easily entered into, "party fuck"

but, as the story played out, the ex-wife felt the blame and the husband surely agreed with her.

Given their depressed conditions at the end, both finally understood how valuable what they lost really was.

Terrific story!

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 10 years ago
She cheated and he apologized?

A complete and utter wimp.

beautyfishbeautyfishalmost 10 years ago
Well done

All of the angry "BTB" commenters, throwing their hissy fits really amuse me. This was well written. The situation and the dialog were realistic. The wife's limp justifications for her infidelities were exposed as self-serving tripe when the husband made her describe them chapter and verse, but afterwards they both felt beaten and defeated. They both still loved each other, but the well had been poisoned. There are no winners here, just like most divorces. Just as in real life, it took a long time for things to wind down, and the marriage ended with a whimper rather than some dramatic "bang." Too many stories in LW take the simple and unrealistic route. Cheating wife is discovered by hubby, who retaliates by ruining the lives of the miscreants and then rides off into the sunset with a younger, prettier, and better woman. Black and white and oh so satisfying. But life usually isn't like that. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So?

Boring.

retmstrretmstralmost 9 years ago
**

Another cuckold, wimp story. The stars are for the writing.

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Formulaic?

The 1st two LW stories I read seem too similar in plot and characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not Good

A story about 3 worthless people.

Basically a worthless story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
true life serial cheater exposed

Details on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

TRUE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story.

Nothing more to say.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Whatever

I suppose there are guys who would accept what his wife did, and "live with it", but

I'm pretty sure I don't know any of them. I have no doubt, though, that the suffering she would bring upon herself by her admission of infidelity would be harsh and long-

lasting.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
A throughly modern cheating story

First it must be said this story pissed me off , yet I realize it's technically well written. It's borderline mind-blowing that the wife confesses her adultery within a few hours coming home from party, but objects to disclosure of both the cheating events and motivations. It's just one of those things by her lights. THEN the narrator never confronts in any way Rod (her cheating confederate) . He doesn't even tell Rod's wife . So modern of him.

Bottom line ; he's a loser as a man . I think the wife performed this act of marital sabotage to get rid of such a quisling. Kudos to rha for making me think .Perhaps this was his intention per se to outrage the reader and yet leave subtext that makes my conclusion valid. He doesn't feel anything past minimum psympathy for narrator. For his sake , I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A crap story

1*

She fucked a neighbor and he apologized? What shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why Not

things happen and sometimes they don't....an action a reaction as always? Shit doesn't have to be splattered all over a windshield to know something happened...

lol.....

bill....

5ssss....

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Two very unlikeable people

He should have turned around when she told him and immediately went back to Rod's house. Then he should have beat the shit out of Rod in front of everyone including Rod's wife. Then just left the treacherous wife there. He could have gotten on with his life 3 years sooner. But no...he had to wimp out, apologize and put up with her for three more years. The 4* was for the writing not the resolution.

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
ALL THAT EDUCATION

and their common sense failed, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
missed reason

Wife made big deal that reason was Ron was so lonely and in need. But why? He stilled had wife.

I cannot find reason in story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Another Do Goodin' Bitch Cures Sad Neighbor With A Hitch

Is this what a man does when his his wife easily commits such an act of betrayal and disrespect? The only thing this waste-of-space husband cares about is making sure to not raise his voice or lose control in any way. That's it!

This man might as well put a cinch on his balls and let them drop off after a week or so.

There must be some justification for creating such a an image of a man with zero motivation to balance the scales of justice or to bring his marital relationship into some type of healing condition. Or to just slap the bitch straight through the front door.

The truth here is that this woman was simply dumb. She was too dumb to understand the meaning of her actions and too dumb to resist her horny neighbor. But, as she said, she wanted to heal her fuck buddy's loneliness. The poor guy! It made her feel good to fuck away his loneliness. The curse of misplaced, perverted maternal feeling!!

If this husband weren't such a moron - and he really is quite remarkably stupid - one could say that he would be better without his aimless wife. But the truth is that he will remain cursed. Unless he gets a life-injection of testosterone he won't even be allowed a similar illusory happiness that he cultivated with his first wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
why

Didn't he go and fuck ron's wife and then fuck up ron

Kind of not much there story except wife rubbing greatest sex of life in husband's face

Tough to believe that kind of loud sex at house party would go unnoticed...takes time and am sure ron's wife would have looked for him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Terrible

Difficult to believe that some people think that this is a good story. The world is inhabited by some strange thinking people.

enjayemenjayemalmost 7 years ago
Real life

happens like that. It's very seldom full on dramatic BTB and even less often full reconciliation. Well witten, without the full on drama.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This story was just way too civilized to suit me. At the least, good old Rod should have had his knees shattered. Yeah I know a lot of you may take that as hyperbole, but trust me, in Texas, crippled knees might be just a starting point for screwing another man’s wife. Weak story. 2 stars. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
empty warning

Wife telling husband not to dare going after Ralph is laughable. Does not matter if she instigated act or not.

She did not ask husband for permission to cheat, he need not have hers-or follow her command no to-if he decides to bust ol Ralph.

You fuck another man's wife, knowing she is married, you surely know there might be consequences. Especially when you do it at gathering of friends with husband in attendance.

Her declaration that if Ralph wanted her again she would willingly obliged should have ended marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
balls of academia

Are missing in this author's work.

I chuckle.

Book smart but no common sense.

I worked in construction trades for 40 years. Loved when one of the professors at local college was building house or having renovations done.

Not fair really. Pasty face no muscle tone no vim no vigor too much time in books and intellectual pursuits. Can't compete with tanned muscular guys spending all day around wife.

Nice September day, wearing hemmed cutoffs no shirt tanned from summer sun

Used to chuckle when catching wife peering out curtains at crew. Especially when husband came home as we were picking up at days end and he'd make some condescending remarks, then order us to not trample newly planted azaleas.

Loved hearing wives gasped when they first touched my arms or pecs. One A cup wife giggled mine were bigger than hers.

Especially fun using desk in his study. Grade that professor.

Nothing like having guy who looks down nose at you paying you top dollar to screw his wife every day. Loved being rained out

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 6 years ago
Sad but true

unfortunately too real -- well written -- depressing. I prefer happy endings, revenge, and other macho stuff, but I have to concede that this story is really excellent. Obviously worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story really sucked

She left him because he was a piss poor excuse for a man. He left for the same reason. He should have caught old Rod alone and beat him till he could not ever have sex again. They would probably still have divorced, but at least he could hold his head up instead of spending the rest of his life in the limbo he is in now. Story did really SUCK. The only one happy is old Rod, that chicken shit cock sucking mother fucker. And you I guess, since that is the way you left it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

he needed some balls and beat the shit out of don and left right after she had committed adultry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW

THE THINKING CUCK STORY🖕💩🖕💩🖕💩🖕🖕💩🧚‍♂️

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Not

Not one for me at all. Just letting the cheater's lover go without consequences ruins it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Expand

I would like to hear the aftermath to Don, did they avoid their friends? Decent story

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
There is a distinction between a good story and one well told.

This was told very well, but jt was horribly painful. Marriage is a commitment to recommit and that means searching for what you need with your spouse, not elsewhere. Their marriage was doomed mostly by her choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You

write useless stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
🤢🤮

Dam, I read and checked out some of your stuff because another writer seems to think your stuff was pretty good 🤷‍♂️! How anyone even in imagination, can be okay with another’s infidelity is beyond my capacity?

1 ⭐️ because they don’t have a lower rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I guess college makes some poeple stupid and weak

I guess college makes some people stupid and weak. After the way she described the sexual experience with Rod, there is no going back to a happy marriage. Expecting that is insanity. He knows he cannot give her what she needs and Rod did. She said, her description of the encounter was truthful, and not exaggerated to hurt him, it was the naked true. That's the moment a MAN sends the whore back to Rod, divorces her and moves on. Just to fuck Joanne and Rod's marriage I would let her know what he did, and I would use a taser on Rod and make a number to his genitals. Old, primitive, Neanderthal's payback.

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Stupid pointless story about a cuckold who is so weak and empty it makes one cringe.

I do not believe there are men so stupid as this character was.

Or so insipid as her character was.

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
hmm

Ok this marriage was doomed.

She flat out cheated, did it openly.

For no reason at all.

And he instantly accepted it?

The character was just to unrealistic.

Rewrite with wife having an excuse, drugged or something or with her being a cold cheater.

But the husband needs the most work.

His character needs a complete rewrite.

The writing was good but the story bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why are there comments to this story that treat it as though it's real. I don't get these idiots. It's a STORY not only that but it's a story written by an author who hasn't published anything for years. You are really sad people....

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 3 years ago

💩💩💩💩💩

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed it. I was surprised that she admitted her tryst at the very beginning, and I was equally surprised that he allowed himself to reconcile with her and to remain in the marriage for another 3 years. It was well written, and turned out to be a most unusual plot-line. I'll read another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I find this offensive. Please give up writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not enough violence.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

HE apologized to HER? WTF...And rod got off scott free? Wow....1 *

Loklie

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

I sincerely hope you went back to masturbating with steel wool again.

There is literally nothing even remotely real feeling in this. From her fucking their friend during a party, to her admitting it, to his totally moronic response to it.

As much as you wanted to disguise this f-ing worthless mess, it is clear this was meant to be a weak pathetic husband being cucked, that why she said she'd fuck him again anytime he wanted, however he wanted. Thats why the husband apologized to her for being upset and why he, within an hour, became a spineless useless little boy and started kissing her ass.

The whole "We drifted apart until we divorced" shtick was added on so people thought this was more than just a cuck story. The way it ended did NOT disguise what this truly was at its core.

You epic failed this one.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago
The marriage was already sick

Good writing. Plausible plot. Their honeymoon period was over and the frustrations of life, the boredom, and the sameness of life had sickened their marriage. Susan felt neglected and under appreciated, and needed a quick validation. And so, she easily succumbed to Rod's aggressive seduction. She embraced the act without guilt and participated and enjoyed the encounter greatly. Rod didn't care about his wife, his marriage, his friend or their marriage. He was horny and Susan was easy. Afterwards, Susan and Jim sort of recommitted, but the implicit trust wasn't there, after all both knew well how easily it had been broken. The rest was predictable as former lovers drifted and drifted, and eventually became strangers. Moral: "Live life for you only live once," or like "Red" said in the Shawshank Redemption movie, "Get busy living or... get busy dying."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a well written story about absolutely nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

His lack of reaction when she first played the whore, was an indication he had already left the marriage. Good call on her part to try and wake him up. He was a limp dick and she needed a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only issue here is she fucked another man while she was married. Calling the husband names and justifying the woman's actions are all Feminist bullshit. The woman was not raped or drugged or anything else. She made the decision and fucked another man so she broke the marriage contract period. The hubby was a stand up man for staying with the cheating bitch for one more minute after she cheated.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Total crap. Waste of my time.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 stars - stupid cuck/wimk crap.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Where were the dire consequences ?

YouamiYouamiabout 2 years ago

rha spike, I'm sorry to say, your tale sort of broke apart after the "confession", very much like the marriage. The wife was simply a skank in waiting who given an opportunity tossed her main relationship in the sewer. You need to think about your plots more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yeah... whatever. hi hum

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

How powerful hubby was! Well, no, in fact, what a complete wet noodle. His wife just fucked another guy, she feels no remorse, and this is what we get:

"I was angry, angrier than I can remember having been ever in my life. I forced myself to remain still for several seconds, planning how I could salvage something from the debacle. I felt miserable and small for having forced this recitation and I wanted something back. My resolve finally crumbled and I gave in to the need to hurt back, to regain the upper hand and force her to surrender.

"Yes," I said at last and with all the venom I could muster, "I have another question. Are you going to fuck him again?"

I knew before the sound of my voice finished dying in the room that I had made a mistake, lost my self-control and damaged my dignity badly. I cursed myself silently with all the despair of being unable to take it back”

So, he lost it, in his own view, because he dared to ask if she planned to fuck the guy again? A very legitimate question under the circumstances, and yet the very question somehow gave her the upper hand? What planet did this relationship occur on? The one where confronting reality is a sign of weakness? What skewed view of marriage makes her infidelity and her further intent sacrosanct? He should be throwing her worthless cheating ass out the door, not feeling a loss of dignity for asking a reasonable question. What, pray tell, suggested she wouldn’t fuck the guy again? I get that love may create a countervailing force to the desire to brutalize someone who just blithely committed adultery, but this woman revelled in her cheating, and showed no guilt nor any remorse, as though there was good reason for casually allowing some guy who wanted her to have her, just because he needed her. I’ve got news for you, honey, so does almost every guy with a cock and no conscience. Guess you are in open season now. The story seeks to give her a reason for her perfidy, but it boils down to: she just wanted to fuck. Hubby ain’t got nothin’ from her that even suggests he has a reason to trust her again, but he has to avoid losing his dignity by examining the issue? Right.

Blechhh. One star for the completely pussy whipped, self abnegating MC, and for his horrid, but oh so delicately tuned, whore of a wife.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

A story with no payback, no revenge. Just a feckless wimpy cuck and a repressed slut pissed off with her boring hubby. She cuts his nuts off with her angry words and he does nothing but hug her. rha spike has to be a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just about crawled to a 2 star for dislike.

No payback, no dealing with the opportunistic predator.

A miserable excuse for a man. At the moment she told him he should have turned the car around and gone back to find Rod and confront him with his wife Joanne.

As for accepting her pronouncement that she would go fuck Rod again if she wished he should simply have said "Fine, now we know where you stand on fidelity. As you said yourself any woman would have done, so he could have paid for a whore, but he got you for free. I'll call the lawyer tomorrow."

Then park her in the spare room until the lawyers do their thing.

RubiconXRubiconXover 1 year ago

I think the author “got it out of his/her system” by writing of the sex and the couple’s initial confrontation. After that, the rest of the story, the real upshot of the betrayal, is essentially ignored. Summarized. That does not constitute a true denouement and is extremely poor story telling. The husband’s unwillingness to BTB, his essential cuckiness, the corrosive deterioration of this marriage, the wife’s continuing loss of respect for her cucked husband, all of this in whatever shape or form it could have taken. is left to the reader’s imagination. This is lazy, lackadaisical writing - completely unacceptable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel no sadness, sympathy, and of course, zero apathy, for fucktards who,work,the,selves into,a,situation such as the one here. I have no doubt it happens, but as I age, I am seldom provoked by the stupidity of others. There are too, too many of you fuck-ups out there. Just one huge identifiable piteously stupid ball of assholes. Glad you have a compost pile like this to vent your spleen.

Wildbill1964Wildbill1964over 1 year ago

Damn...... I kept waiting as I kept reading, for the ball to drop as he grew a spine and really done something about it. I'm sorry I even read this one........

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking wimp cuck!!

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 1 year ago

And you didn't immediately drive back to that party and find Rod and put a skewer through his hand? Apparently the party was only 10 mins away. I couldn't have stopped myself from leaving her at that stop sign and pulling a U.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fucking shit cuckold story. Bitch would've been given the boot.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a fucking croc of shit cuckold story. Seriously I know this is fiction, but at least try and make it fairly realistic.

doctrptdoctrpt3 months ago

Why must intelligent men be portrayed in this lazy, sloppy, inaccurate way in this forum? Intelligent men can have just a violent a reaction, can respond just as angrily with as much force as anyone else. In this tale, you had to make him a cuck and a loser. Zero stars...

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous