All Comments on 'Fragility'

by rha spike

Sort by:
  • 179 Comments
fregenfregenalmost 18 years ago
Very good!

Rings true.

Despite her comments to the contrary the fact that she would be so casually unfaithful after insisting on fidelity as a marriage prerequisite indicates that she was ready to move on. And her initial stand of being willing to do it again despite his feelings was rather callous.

Too bad neither could recognize it then. They could have saved 3 years.

Sad at the end but that is not uncommon, is it?

Kanga40Kanga40almost 18 years ago
Not bad at all

but fregen is right.

She should have had the guts to move on before she went outside the marriage fucking, and he should have had the balls to leave her after her spiteful explanation - if this was real. For the story it worked reasonably well.

I haven't noticed your work before - I'll go look.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Strong emotions, well told.

She was just so ... casual about it for any real healing. Sad that their marriage just drifted into nothingness.

Your writing is excellent and the story is quite engaging. Too few stories actually make me think. This one did!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

One of your better stories.

Boyd

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
A good story

that leaves wondering just what the hell did happen. It really sounds like she'll be fucking just about any guy that catches her alone with a few drinks in her.

Normally I would say one mistake could be gotten over with enough effort but she had no real remorse. It was like ok, I did it, it was a mistake, let's fuck.

Where he should have used the cat-o-nine-tails on her ass, either literally or actually, he rolls over in bed after saying he wanted no man fucking his wife. Hell, that's a given with the marriage vows, no? With nothing solved it became inevitable they would part. Sad ending but we really know nothing about how deep their love was before. It sounds kinda like the marriage was in neutral, just coasting along. Just waiting for trouble. And it happened.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
What a Load of Shit

The hubby should have kicked the slut out ages ago. How the hell the spiteful bitch thought she could get away with fucking around beats me. Neither of these two idiots deserve any consideration waste of time and space

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
no emotion period

the story and the plot was dry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very nice

I'm actually living this right now, but the roles are reversed. The author has the details so very correct, that they must have lived it too.

This is exactly what writing is supposed to be. Taking the reader to an exact location and helping them to feel the authors experience.

Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Its About Time

Its about time that someone had the guts to write a cheating wife story that was true to life.No revenge,just what the final results were to a marrige.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Just another boring one

Nothing new here. A guy has his wife cheat on him and then he leaves. It's getting very boring around here

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 18 years ago
great

Thanks for writing the story. Seems Like the wife in the story was very eager to lend a helping hand to this "rod' character though. Even after the altercation with her husband, she defiantly told him that it was her intention to do it again as often as he wanted her. Also it seems to this reader that the wife of Rod who was supposedly to sick to fuck him but was able to host parties. This in itself for me was a little hard to believe that she couldn't fuck,suck, or jack him off enough to keep him from "wanting to hurt his friends", as his statement to her said.

I think that part was the only part that I had a hard time even remotely being believable. The other part that seemed a bit unrealistic was that he even went to bed with her at all. I mean the guy's load was still running out of her. She sure as hell couldn't have cleaned up very well in a strange bathroom unless she'd brought along a disposable douche or found the hostesses personal hygeine supplies in the toilet. She didn't clean up at home either, just went to bed like a fresh fucked barnyard animal. It would have been a well known fact that if Rod had a rusty load backed up in him, that his cum would have definitely ran out of her a good long while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Another wimp husband story

Another wimp husband story.

the Troubadorthe Troubadoralmost 18 years ago
What stopped me, and still does was the wife's

about the wife's confession. First of all, this was completely voluntary. It was something she felt needed to be done, if not something she WANTED to do. This in itself reaction. What stopped me there was that she felt she had to do it THAT MOMENT. No thinking, no wringing her hands distraught at having sinned, she just wanted to tell her husband. That spelled a serious problem in the marriage. Either she didn't feel he would really care all that much, or she wanted to hurt him severely. Neither possibility seems to have been the case. So I was left befuddled.

Then after the husband foolishly insisted on full disclosure, she gave all the salacious details. And she seemed to be enjoying telling her husband about it.

Then she tells him quite strongly that she was going to screw around on him. Of course only if some guy wanted her and she was attracted to him.

So the husband didn't understand she was no longer considering the relationship with hubby a marriage? After that the story made little sense.

An excellent attempt but not completely thought through. Still, I think it deserved a to score, if nothing else than for originality.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
A real marriage of 2 people who buried love

This was short and to the point. The characters were written (I believe on purpose) with little emotion of the incident. It was like they had just survived a car accident and moved on. The wife’s need to try and get control of the conversation and not show any contrition was never resolved. She never faced the consequence even as he put his feelings of betrayal before her. She could not lose control and face up to what she had rought. After 10 years he would know her well enough that this is how she was. They both tried to just let it drop without any real resolution. They buried their emotions and moved on for three years without either coming to terms with their thoughts or apprehensions. This is a classic scenario of denial.

We all have to face our torments no matter how small or they start becoming larger in importance. The lack of real communication and facing up to those nagging questions in the mind eventually move from denial to resentment to a depression of it’s not worth handling these feelings anymore. Of course if you can’t handle those thoughts anymore you have to find a way to cope and these two had no real trust they could talk about it with each other or the need to bring it up to third party, so what ever their previous closeness, candor and love, and you wonder what kind of a base they had to start with, progressively deteriorated and died.

There is the old adage of communication is the backbone of a relationship, and they had no real communication as they buried their feelings and marriage.

Real to life story to me with not a lot of wringing of hands just a feeling I give up and I want all of this to end.

Thank you for the great writing and take on this entertainment

PT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a dark story

It's a very dark story, and I don't particularly like it. But it is well-written, and unfortunately plausible. Real life doesn't always fit the template we would prefer.

-- KVK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story

good job no old rehashed storylines i liked it a lot

charleybearcharleybearalmost 18 years ago
Left me sad.

I think a few comments addressed the issue that the marriage was probably already on the rocks even before she cheated. It is too bad that he didn't just divorce her because it never had a chance anyway. Her comment that she would fuck whomever she wanted and whenever she wanted tells it all. End of marriage for me.

Thanks for the story author, it leaves me with a terrible empty feeling in the pit of my stomach though.

Charleybear

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
Hes A super wmp-- hes a super wimpy!

sung to the tune RICK JAMES " she a super freak...

He's a super wmp-- super wimp... super wimp...

hes a super wimpy!

everything in the story is fine and reasonable and even to some degree believeable UP to the confrontation at home... this part is truely MORONIC vile and where the author fucked this story up BIG time

"I have another question. Are you going to fuck him again?"

...."I don't know," she replied. She rose from her chair to signal that the conversation was over. I had never seen her face as hard and unyielding as it was then. "I don't know if he wants me to," she shot back at me. "But if he does and if I decide to, I will! And I will fuck him as much as he wants me to and whenever he wants me to!"...

so after the super wimp hubby makes his little speech about what he wont accept and what marriage means he has have SEX with the whore wife!!!!???

are you kidding me?

are you fucking kidding me???!?!!?

are you seriously fucking kidding me....??

the super wimp hubby says

"But there is no room in this marriage for a third person. Not as a regular thing or even on a casual basis. I do not want other men to fuck my wife and I refuse to apologize for that!"

hey hubby you stupid bastard -- SHE just TOLD that she has already FUCKED someone else... and she says SHE WILL FUCK HIM AGAIN and you have NO say in the matter ASSHOLE!!!!!

WHY for god's sake WHY? would you then go have sex with her..... 5 monutes later....

Wife makes a CLAIMS to fuck other men -- she enver syas it was an accident -- and then in fact DOES just that ... and still thinks she can fuck you --the stupid hubby-- and she does...

then she thinks you the stupid hubby gets off on it...

The wife has done MORE than betrayed her Husband... she has ATTACKED her Husband when she claimed the right to fuck anyne she wants b/c she has too much Stress...

what an outrage!!! This is far more than a classic TRUST issue

Her attack shows that she HATES and totally disrespects him... and if she doesnt think he is a decent perosn and a MAN... then she certainly can never work out issues of TRUST his feelings... and stay in a conventional marriage.

This is why the marriage failed. They both claimed to want a conventional marriage... but his acceptance of sex with the whore wife so soon after her ATTACK and betreyal on him DOOMED the marriage...

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Great reading!

The story was good, no...EXCEPTIONAL! But like so many others on this site, was definitely something I have a hard time agreeing with, as a Social Scientist. Our society is definitely fucked up when it comes to good mental health of its residents.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I agree with Troubador

For me the story was powerful for a while. But, after their reconciliation (which I found implausible, as it happened so quickly), the author tells us that the marriage just slowly withered away. But he does not explain exactly how and why this happened, nor does he make clear that it was her adultery and the erosion of trust that caused it. In fact he almost says the oppostie.

So I like the story and admire the talent of the writer, but agree with Troubador that the story was really not well thought-out, and that it petered out in the final section.

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
So so

While there were no grammatical mistakes and the story flowed well, I found the statements by the wife to be unrealistic, and so I can give you only a 75%. The incongruities have been pointed out by several other commentators (the wife insisting on fidelity and then being unfaithful because of several lame excuses, such as neglect by the husband, alcohol, a rough time at work; the husband immediately reconciling with a wife who has just stated that she may be unfaithful again, and then minutes later insisting she will remain faithful forever; Rod's wife being sick but not sick enough to host a party, etc.). Yes, your story was sad and realistic as to how two people can fall out of love, but I would have liked to have seen a more realistic portrayal of why the wife chose to be unfaithful and why the husband would try to immediately reconcile with her. -- WhiteKnightAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Gutless

The way she presented her cheating to him and then said she would do it again if she wanted to ended it for me. And it would have for any husband I know personally too. This guy is a fool or a woman. Men don't think like that. After that statement, she would have had a choice, leave, or be hurt, or die. No more discussion that day. And then to "forgive" her so quickly? What bullshit, you live in a bubble, or what? Stories like this deserve a big old ZERO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I agree with below totally gutless

I have often found that people write stories from their own minds. Your's is a fucked up gutless mind. Please do not write any more. No don't thank me. My advise is free.

Tail End PeteTail End Petealmost 18 years ago
Interesting

story. So, this is how a marriage dies, not with a bang but with a sad whisper. The 'trust chip' was played, even though trust is never a bargaining chip. It can't be by its very nature ever thought to be negotiable, tradeable, or part of any other bargain. It is or it isn't there. Fini. It is too bad all that passion was spent around a table instead of being used to regain their fire. Sometimes marriages end because of the ennui, the 'don't give a shit anymore', the passive acceptance of atrophy and death. I felt that ennui in your story and I think you did a good job of bringing it out.

Good job.

Orion623Orion623almost 18 years ago
I Liked the Start

of the story. The infidelity was brought out in a different way than we usually see. Most often the husband comes home early and discovers his wife in bed with a friend/stranger/ next door neighbor etc. At least we were spared that.

The calmness of the husband disturbed me throughout the story. Where was the expression of disgust, outrage, anger, or any other emotional response? Less than two hours earlier his wife was spreading her legs for a friend of his and doing so willingly. Yet he calmly asks for a recitation of events and then forgives her. I found this part hard to accept.

But I did like the ending which described the deterioration of the marriage over an extended time period. I found this to be believable.

Thanks for a good read.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Yeah, you know, can't say I was a fan of this =(

I mean I *tried* to keep an open mind, but I just couldn't be a fan of this story.

Hopefully this isn't taken as offense, but I do have to say this: Your not a fan of husbands, while staying civil, getting upset with their wives for cheating on them for any reason are you? It appeared to me that you see that as demeaning the husband to even ask about their wives affairs. It almost appears to me that if the husband doesn't quickly accept it and go on by the end of the story he's really the bad guy.

I say that for a few reasons:

-You had the wife describing how she gave their mutual friend a bout of mercy sex, but the wife was the one who got offended by the husband even daring to ask any questions about what she did.

Examples:

Husband:Did he . . . did you let him . . .?" I blurted out.

Susan sat erect in her chair, staring back at me levelly for several long moments then she spoke, calm and low, her voice edged with ice, "Of course! I don't pull away from you, do I?

Ok, this blows me away. The husband was wrong for asking? I have to tell you, if my wife is expecting me to reconcile after this (and an ice cube has a better chance of staying frozen sitting in a skillet on the stove) I want to know what I'm in for. Some folks may not want to know, but I want to know if he's getting things she's been denying me, whether they were wearing condoms (HIV is a possiblity you know), if the condom broke, any host of things. Asking what happened needs to be known. Only stupid people don't ask and hope for the best in a case like this.

-Gotta say I loved this piece:

I felt miserable and small for having forced this recitation and I wanted something back. My resolve finally crumbled and I gave in to the need to hurt back, to regain the upper hand and force her to surrender.

The husband felt miserable and small for asking "Excuse me, you've been screwing my friend, called it mercy sex because his wife was unable to have sex with him, and you decided, without talking to me about it in any way shape or form to be her proxy, and now I'm the bad guy for making you tell me what you did so that I would know if I should be calling the "Free Clinic" to see when the next appointment is available.

Small and miserable you said.

Really?!??!

Darn, I didn't really hide that scarcasm did I? You made the husband out to be the bad guy for asking details about his wife screwing around on him. Wow, just wow.

-Then you added this gem:

"Yes," I said at last and with all the venom I could muster, "I have another question. Are you going to fuck him again?"

I knew before the sound of my voice finished dying in the room that I had made a mistake, lost my self-control and damaged my dignity badly.

Let me see, his wife just had sex with his friend. She told him matter factly that she did it, wasn't ashamed she did really at first, was more put out that they didn't just move on quickly after her little revelation, and when forced too she gave him all the details she could presented in a manner to inflict the most amount of pain she could while taking jabs at him, and you rob the husband of any dignity what so ever in this story.

You didn't write the husband as ranting and raving. You didn't write him as screaming or hitting her. The only thing you did was let him ask "once" a scarcastic manner "Are you going to fuck him again?" and then you wrote this about the husband "I damaged my dignity badly"?!?!

Ok, I'm sorry, but I have to ask, are you really Male?

No man would sit though such a "SELF RIGHTEOUS SPEACH" from his wife about how it was for the other guys benifit that she had sex with him, or how his wife did it because she needed to blow off steam and the extra marital affair was her way to do it, doing this all while at a party with her husband, and the sole angry comment made by the husband is seen by the author as damaging the main characters dignity!?!?

I guess the wife was so far in the wrong it wrapped itself around itself at some point during the story and was seen as her being in the right somehow?!?!

SAY WHAT!!

-Then when you had him asking for her forgiveness for daring to asking for details of what she did, again most everyone, male or female, would want to know what the full extent of the battery of test they would require when the free clinic opened the next day, because he had no right to ask about her brief affair??!?!

Ok, after reading this I have to say, I was so ....... GEEESH, I can't even think of a good word here. This story was so slanted it wasn't funny. I can't believe the number for folks saying what a good story this was.

You had a wife who felt it was perfectly fine to give another married man sex, because his wife was unable to help. The same wife felt it was ok because she was helping him out and she was frustrated by lifes problems, and instead of talking to her husband about his part in those problems, felt it was ok to seek this from another man. Pulled out the 'SELF RIGHTEOUS' card on the husband for daring to not understand she was doing their friend a favor by having sex with him and sought to hurt him as much as possible for daring to ask what she did. And then, when I thought it couldn't get any worse, you topped it off by having the husband being so pittyful that I starting getting ill to my stomach. What husband sits quitely by while his wife confesses to an affair then thinks he's "damaging his dignity" by asking if she planning on doing it again, only to tell beg her forgiveness for asking for details of her affair.

Bleah!!

-Risq

MetzovMetzovalmost 18 years ago
I think Risq gos a bit to far sometimes

But not this time. He covers the husband and wife pretty well. I'd also like ask about where you had Rod say "Susan, I would never do anything to hurt you or Jim."

How in the hell can you have sex with your friends wife and not hurt someone? I'm not crazy about revenge, But I don't think I've ever seen a wife cheating with a friend story where the friend deserved and beating more then this one.

The way the break came with a whimper seemed in line with the end of some long term marriages I've seen. How you got there wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

Do any of you readers condone this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Time waster

This sort of self-indulgent nonsense is not suitable for Literotica. You waste our time.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 18 years ago
Rhaspike loves super wimp hubbys & Male bashing

once again RISQ is 100% correct..

first it is OBVIOUS that rhaspike is QUEER... and /or MENTALLY ILL. The inability of the author to come even close to what married or committed heterosexual couples think... say.. act.. and do in various situations is a MOST significant.

In fact if you go back and read ANY of rhapsike's silly little stories you will find NO case of the hubby / man EVER gettng angry shouting screaming walking out and turning the wife/ woman away... NO MATTER SHE HAS DONE.

not 1 example....

Amazingly People who should know better THIBNK this is a good story... PeggyTwitty called this story "GOOD writing?..." what the fuck? Kanga Fregen and Nighowl alos said this was Good story...

I think the evidence is clear... in the loving wives categoty the number of readers that insist the hubby always reconcile" no matter what far FAR exceeds the "throw the whore ou"t crowd

every story is from this no talent author is the same shit.. super wimp hubbys

FallingToFlyFallingToFlyalmost 18 years ago
Unfair criticism...

from the trolls, my dear.

This is a very pure, and -true- telling. In the pressure of making a decision, as he had brought to bear when his wife demanded him to forgive her, people say things they don't have time to take back. No matter how hard you try to live that commitment down- sometimes you just can't.

More marraiges die a slow death after a breach of trust than in any other fashion. You stop loving each other, then you stop liking each other, and eventually, everything in between just withers away and dies.

I enjoyed this story immensely. Ignore the trolls, anything that doesn't allow them to stroke off in thirty seconds or less is beyond their capacity for understanding.

Falling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Not a great story

I can't give this story a good rating. Though some of the comments are worse. People try to remember that you can criticize a story without attacking the author personally. This is particularly obnoxious when done either anonymously.

I do think that Risq's comments were right on the money but there was one thing that caught my attention that no one else seems to have commented on.

Specifically:

"What I wanted you to understand was that I had this happy feeling about having helped him --- balm for his ache, I suppose, and I wanted to protect it, to keep it just for me, a completely female reaction. Describing what happened in grisly detail ruined it."

"Sorry, Babe."

She had a happy feeling about having cheated on him and he ruined it. And he then apologized for it!

Another thing that just didn't fit to me was that she supposedly felt so terribly guilty about it but her apology was weak and very late. The husband apologized more than she did!

I do not feel that any man (or woman) who forgives and reconciles with a cheating spouse is automatically a wimp but in my opinion this particular husband did qualify.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Getting Closer to Reality But

Your talent and style is very strong as it has been.

You can verbalize thoughts we all have extremely well. However, your males while quite accomplished and educated are too soft at inappropriate times.

There might have been a few men who did what your lead did, but the majority either 1) would have turned back and a)dropped her back at the party to find her own way home or to stay with her lover, b) dragged her in to confront and belittle her and her lover while informing his wife to ready a room for her husbands new slut. 2)Pulled over and discussed everything right then and there while losing it at interval as a man would more likely have done.

However, it was your story and it was very good until home. People / men are not that rational or in control - it felt contrived. Good God man, Do Not Pass GO or Collect $200.00 but go right to bed - with her after what she said!

Cmon, you were driving toward a preordained but contorted slippery position that wasn't real. The fact that you didn't see it is perplexing. You had a strong story of consequence but introduced a male who didn't fit. Rational horseshoes throwing kinda guy and now aw shucks sorry you are mad but I'm hurt. Hurt? Bloody ripped up as I see it.

The ending was quite believable and deeply introspective.

So, great ability, opening, and close - the meat of this wasn't comparable to either side. Perhaps you haven't had your manhood stripped from you - lately? More than that your expectation of human respect.

Talk to a few spouses who have experianced a disrespect as you describe. Contrary to what you said - the trust never comes back but you described the big insidious slow death very well - it was expected and you delivered.

One has a sense that a self imposed 2 page limit governed some what you did but perhaps I'm wrong.

Damn you are talented - just a few wrinkles to iron out if you wish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent Story!

It was sad and bitter but the overwhelming point was that cheating has its cost. Although the couple discussed the act what was not discussed was the reason why she did it. Had she lost respect for him (she even had to tell him so she could feel better and unburden herself)? What does it mean when she said she loved only him (she fucks a friend at a party where they could be discovered)? Why was it important to let him know how good she made it for Rod?

Obviously the marriage was dying even before this incident.

Although more true than not some people do not have the courage to end a bad situation so it just lingers.

SleeplessinMD

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaalmost 18 years ago
Realistic, well–written, but...

I always watch the fur fly anytime anyone publishes a "Loving Wives" story with some amazement. I'm particularly not sure why this one has aroused such passions. It's well-written, realistic and believable--what it's not is very interesting or involving. Yes, she cheated, yes, he was stunned: so what? The problem is, I think, that the husband and wife seem to be generic prototypes rather than specific people, and it's hard to emphathize with a prototype. It also seems to me that the more interesting part of this couple's saga, the steps by which they move from momentary reconciliation to divorce, are compressed into a few brief paragraphs at the end. Of course, that process would be a whole lot more difficult to write about. Neverthess, you are a good writer and I look forward to reading more by you. Best, Ken

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I'm so angry with her!

and, then, "tell me... all the [juicy] details... of what he did to you, with you..."

she did. but not juicy enough. so, he said: "I mean every little detail..."

"well, he uh,,, [all the juicy details]"

"well, are you happy now?"

"yes, [his anger is now replaced by an err uncomfortable hard-on] that's aweful but it's good to hear it all, Susan. Now, if you want us to be back together, you must promise never to do that again, y'hear?"

"yes"

"let's go to bed and make love, now that that business done with",,,

LOL

that's "believable" as a story?

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 18 years ago
Unrealistic

I usually would not read a story by an author who wrote the other stories this author wrote, but the subtitle piqued my interest in the lack of other interesting stories. I usually take a look at the submissions page of an author I do not know or read the feedback before I read such a story. I was unlucky this time.

I naturally agree with what Risq said, but not the way he said it maybe because I have not read other stories by the author. The Troubador spelled it out more gently.

The whole story is like nobody gave a damn about the marriage or fidelity despite their saying otherwise. The only explanation I could come up with was that both were mentally disturbed. K.K.'s last parody was much more realistic than this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I know what it was like. I lived this story

Very sad and most real. not what I come to the site for mnormally. BUt this one was right on the money

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
Let me appologise to the author a second

While I still feel the same way about the story I did when I first read it, I think I may have come off a lot more "harsh" than I intended. I thought about it on the way to work this morning and I'm pretty sure that what I wrote could really be viewed that way. As harsh I mean. And I'm sorry I didn't mean for it to come off that way when I started typing.

What I should have said was this:

The story for me, when I read it, came down to this, the wife had an affair with a man in a house where his wife and her husband was close by and she felt that neither her husband or his wife had any business knowing about it.

In the story, for all intents and purposes, the wife didn't really feel all that sorry or guilty about. Just sorry that he felt hurt by it. She viewed it, and continued to view it, as a "gift" from her and not as a tawdry affair, and that it was her buisness and only her business alone. That her husband didn't factor into what she did and he had no right to ask her about it and he had no right to know anything more about it. Other than when she told him it gave her a good feeling to do this with his friend. And that she didn't want to have to tell him that the other man was a better lover than he was.

Now what confuses me is that people have felt for years that it is wrong for the husband to be out Tom Catting around, sleeping with various females and spreading their "gifts" around to them. But in this story we have a woman doing the same thing and the story is written as her defending her right to do so. Why is it seen as wrong for a man to do this, and not consider his wife's feelings, but it can be written for her as her "right" to do the same thing? That is a double standard for me that is of the worse kind. For me it's the same as when people do reverse discrimination and feel it's ok because they believe they are justified in doing it to other people some how. That's what I thought of as I read this story.

But when I looked at your "husbands" character in the story, it was the complete opposite of the wifes. He was quite, meek, non aggressive, he felt he had no real rights beyond what the wife told him he had when they were first married. Does really make sense? He was the wronged party here, and by the end all he did really was tell her it couldn't happen again reasoing that it was because "she" was the one that pushed for fidelity in their marriage.

His wife had just had sex with one of his friends, defended it as a gift of her body to a man in need, and now she was trying to make him feel as bad as she could with both her attitude and the way she told him graphically how much better his friend was than he was with sex, and the husband agreed with her assesment of him in the end. And continually, you as the author, gave the appearence that the husband's character shouldn't have pried into what his wife did and that it was never any of his business to begin with.

Then again I guess I again am lost here because, the next day they carry on like nothing ever happened. But later what does the marriage in, wasn't really the affair, but the fact that now they have to consider that one of them at any time could cheat on the other, well in the wife's case a second time on the husband. They broke up, not over what did happen, but what was possible and now "could" happen at any time since it had already happened once.

The main character didn't really seem "real" to me. He seemed like man who was married to a woman, and I apologize for any offense with my next statement because I "HOPE" it's reads as I intended and is not taken as an insult, but the main character reads like it was written from the view point of how a woman might feel (or think) a man "should" feel for intruding on or into somewhere she feels he shouldn't. And the husbands character validated this opinion I have when I read it.

The whole story seemed to be slanted to give the impression that from his wife's view he was in the wrong. She was giving a gift of sex to their friend and the husband tarnished it. But that was a gift that wasn't hers to give away freely. Well by most marriage vows, and what made it even harder to read and follow was that the husband seemed to validate her opinion in everything he did once he was told. Giving me the impression he felt he really had no business even asking her anything beyond what she wanted to tell him. That possibly that he should have freely forgiven her, with blanket forgiveness, and that not doing so was possibly another factor in their divorce 3 years later.

That's why I didn't really like the story.

Hopefully this isn't as combative as what I wrote earlier. Sorry about that, I guess I get tired of so many one sided stories around here.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
balance

I went back and read this story two more times. For me part of the problem with the story is that the confession/confrontation was written so powerfully that it overshadowed her weakly written remorse later in the story when she cried and sobbed on his shoulder; and then she asked again if he really forgave her.

In my opinion if the author had written this section a little stronger and left out the husband's apology then the rest of the story would have worked.

But, that is just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
THIS SUCKED

I AM SORRY i WASTED MY TIME READING THIS SHIT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
GAVE THIS A FIVE.....

WHEN A STORY ALWAYS ENDS LIKE WE WANT IT TO THATS.....TELEVISION AND WHEN PEOPLE WHO HAVE POSTED NOTHING TELL A "WRITTER" WHAT HIS STORY SHOULD SAY THATS...HYPOCRITICAL...THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TALENT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Very Believable & Enjoyable

Some people may not like this story because it is well written and there is no rape, colour, incest or amazingly large cocks. I found it to be a very well told in a different style to the norm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
lets be real

she treated and talk to hubby like a sissy.she go and fucks another man like it was everyday thing.no emotion and feeling .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great story

Even if you lived through something like this you wouldn't know if the marriage died because of the infidelity or the fucking happened because the marriage was dying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well written, but confusing

I thought this was a very well written story with a plot that started out well but seemed to fade badly after her confession. There seemed to be very little emotion between the couple and her irritation at having to provide details of the encounter totally confused me. Her complaint that the details destroyed her "gift" did very little to clarify the situation. Did she plan to give herself to any unhappy man or did she plan on sex whenever she became depressed? As I said the plot was vague and depressing. the Ct. Yankee

possessionpossessionalmost 18 years ago
Saddened

This story had a depth and level that spoke of reality. It was written in such a way that led you to believe the author was simply trying to get pain off his chest from an actual, similar experience.

I would have preferred something more erotic rather than painful and heartwrenching, but I'm not the author, only the reader.

I hope this story was cathartic for the writer.

Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Well done

For what it's worth, in my opinion this was a well done, well written and thoughtful tale. There are more truisms here than most realize. Kudos to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Worth The Reading

The story part of the actual act of betrayal was sketchy and limited, the confession a bit diminutive, I would have enjoyed seeing far more suspense as a lead up to the confession and more emotional content in the confession. Still, as far as the outcome of the story and in comparison to others of its kind, it tops them in being far closer to reality. (There are no winners in such situations.) All in all it was well worth reading.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
I Love A Happy Ending

Took the sorry ass wimp long enough!

shangoshangoover 17 years ago
What a Punk

That's all I really have to say. Well-written tale, but only Brits and Republicans like Cuck stories.

thebulletthebulletover 17 years ago
reality

Those nazis making negative comments are unfamiliar with reality. Your story has the ring of truth. The marriage ended the way many marriages do - with a whimper.

There are plenty of people with enough self-esteem to try to survive the infidelity of a cheating partner. I'm certain that many marriages do survive a one-time thing as described in this story. On the other hand, that very infidelity may well cause the breech in the dam that eventually erodes into the disolution of the marriage anyway. I've seen it happen both ways.

Those nazis who automatically declare the husband to be 'a wimp' and condemn the author and his story probably have serious emotional issues in their own marriages. Their personal self-worth is dependent upon their ownership of their wives' cunts.

Believe it or not, nazis, there are mature and thoughtful people who abhor infidelity but still are willing to try to work at the committment they made "till death do us part".

With much effort and caring, sometimes a marriage can survive the infidelity. And as in this story, sometimes it cannot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Can't Believe

I wasted my time on this GARBAGE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
realistic, marriage doomed when grief not handled

My rating is based on my love for the authors realism, not my love for the characters. They both were way too eager to put this behind them without fully processing. She has to tell him in the car, but then can't discuss further until home. He is so eager to forgive that he takes some of the blame. [Apparently] neither feels the need to tell the wife of her husband's "needs". So they say all is forgiven, but the forgiveness was meaningless.

So the grief eats his marriage. And she thinks that the marriage must not be that important to him because he didn't fight. And their indifference reinforces the spiral downward. The marriage was doomed with the date of death dependent on his job search. She started the descent, but he kept it going down. He should have either: 1) Kicked her out right away; or 2) Made her earn his confidence back. This would include getting tested for STDs, seeing an individual counselor, and perhaps joint counseling. It sounds like he needs some self-esteem counseling. Some volunteer work for her with people who have truly unmet needs who be good as well. Quit her job if that what she thinks is her problem, but only after she takes responsibility for her own actions.

The saddest part is it didn't sound like either spouse learned a thing from their troubles. They both just run away.

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Unbelievable

Lemme recap:

"Oh by the way I fucked your friend this afternoon."

"Oh gosh dear that's really upsetting, give me all the gory details."

"I fucked him! Best sex ever, and I'll do it again if it pleases me!"

"No you can't, you promised."

"Oh all right, please forgive me."

"Ok you're forgiven, g'night dear, love you."

"Thanks, love you too, nitey-nite."

Then they wonder why the thrill, trust, and love went out of their marriage? These people have all the depth of snail slime. He's a spineless wimp, no wonder he can't keep his women. She's a self centered cheating whore, who'll fuck any sob story with a cock, until her looks are gone, and nobody will want her any more.

tigertonytigertonyover 17 years ago
this story is blaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

im seeing where other people are saying this story is so real. where do they live? the writer has the wife tell hubby she fucked someone else, like she had spent too much money or a hat. He gets a little mad, but he forgives her quickly. this is BULLSHIT. i know of no one that would get over it that easy. the rest of it is so boring, i just skipped over it at first. I had to make my self go back and read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The elephant in the room

So let me see...she tells him she was unfaithful, and he asks for details...which she gives in tantalizing details...and then he immediately forgives her...riiight... You just don't sweep anything like this under the rug and go on as before like nothing happened. they needed counseling. they needed to set boundaries. they needed forgiveness. they needed to work on this marriage, but they didn't. what a useless story. the sex was good, but the story was empty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
once she slept with another it was over

when another enters your bedroom things change.that other person will be in bed with you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
ah, the fragility of love and family!

"Wait, let me get this straight... You be tellin' me you's been fuckin' around on me?"....<p>

"Yes, I am so sorry, honey....If you want to di...."<p>

"Wait, wait, wait... Before I think about divorce or not.... tell me how big he is, damn whore! Tell me all the positions he, or THEY, took you. You like sucking and swallowing, don't you, something you never do it for me, you slut.... <p>

"God damn whore!, tell me how many orgasms you had with him, with them? How often do they fuck you?.... I bet you came home many times, letting me suck and fuck you right after they had had their way with you, whore!.... No wonder I many times thought you was so WET... and I thought, Jesus H. Christ Lord, ain't she ready for me... she be drippin' wet! Ain't I a lucky bastard!.... Now, I am finding out you be fuckin' around on me! <p>

"Hmmmmpt! Unless you tell me all the details, I gonna kick your sorry cheating ass out! Start tellin' me all of the details, THEN I might see if I could forgive you... You better not leave out all those gross things you be doing, you hear? I want all of it!" ,p>

She hesitated a bit,,, and, then, what the heck, right? He wanted all the juicy details, how many cocks, how large, and how much they deposited in her, right? <p>

After she started detailing her activities, he had this spaced-out countenance.... She realized he's jerking himself! <p>

"Pervert... you fucking pervert@! And I thought you was angry at me, wantin' a divorce... But here you was usin' me, listenin' to my sufferin' at the hands of all tohse ugly, physical men,,, and you was jerkin'!" <p>

"Oh, come on, honey.... Give me a chance here! I find those positions they used you, how they bent and fucked you, and how much they deposited in you... I find all those so erotic! Imagine this: you was walkin' out of a motel room, drippin' wet and you came home to me! Hmmmmmmm!<p>

"Anyway, honey, if I don't divorce you, would you keep doin' it, fuckin' those men, that is,,, and coming home to me and letting me have you afterwards?,,, please?" <p>

Ah,,, the FRAGILITY of love and marriage and respect! And such a big-hearted, understanding, and loving husband,,, it's precious!! lol

waratahwaratahalmost 17 years ago
I thought this was well done

Not all characters have to whip out a .357 and turn someones skull into fine red mist, this seemed realistic. An effort at recommitting, with the sadly predictable result. Different and I liked the style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
So sad

this story was so well laid out and so well written that it could break one's heart. Just about at the top of the category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awh

What you just did to your characters was exactly what you say that this pair didn't have or need. You broke their trust... Reread what you wrote... To call a car a vehicle doesn't change its nature.. Do you get it? Strange what excuses people create for pretending that love and trust isn't necessary...Cheers Yoron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ah hmmm.

Just not believable; no man would accept that kind of behavior and amount of disrespect from his "loving" wife. No real man that is. No, it didn't need a 357 to resolve the situation, but she invited a third into their marraige, then defied him to do anything about it. Everything after that is smoke and mirrors in an alternate universe where the husband clearly must have had his nuts removed soon after birth and the wife brainwashed of any sense of morality or decency.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This isn't a loving wife...Just typical yawn

This is just one in a million dull stories in the loving wife section. This site really needs a cheating sections. When i read the description of loving wife. It never said anything about dull cheating....and the typical guy being calm the whole time.(never need that before -_-')

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I have to ask.

If they had that premarital agreement why he kept her? She admitted she did it on purpose. She admitted if the opportunity came up again she would do it again. She enjoyed the raunchy desriptions of the sex she gave him. She actually hated her husband, not loved him. She was in a marriage of convience and he was not smart enough to realize this. So the drug out a dysfunctional marriage three more years before they walked away. Had he divorced her in the first act peossibly his life would have been much better much sooner. Reconciliation at any cost is never the best choice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wasted 3 years

she came clean and what of the guy's wife. a call should have been made by her with apology to his wife. it begs the question, how many other before the event and after?

it was dead between them and sometimes that works out

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 15 years ago
Sadly, this story is very realistic

In many situatins the slow death of the the intimacy is the real reason for the final divorce. Oftentimes, the dramtic cheating just illustrates the existing situation of "dead men (and women) walking" in dead in all respects -but in name -marriages. <P>

As an aside -I was quite irritated by the self rightious accusatory tone of the cheating wife - who was OFFENDED by her husband request to find out exactly what happened, and I was equally annoyed by the wimpy APPOLOGIES of the cheated husband for asking...Geez...where did you scrape from this piece of fantacy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Way to much lost time, they had an agreement she

broke it, broke her marriage vows, and destroyed the marriage. Divorce should have happened immediately and the other person named in the suit and an alienation of affection suit filed. Being PC never works it just makes the ending worse. I didnt feel good about myself so I fucked him while you were outside, oh yeah, what does that say about the man she is supposed to love? Talk about a brain dead piece of trash!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
your writings are to fuck over the hubby

first thing he should have done was to go back and kick her lover ass and then her ass was next.you talk this pretty talk about she let him and she get in his face and talk shit to the hubby.he should've thrown her ass thrown a window.you world isn't the real world.you write like some man with no balls.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 15 years ago
My comment is really for two stories.

Just discovered this story after reading the just-published story "The Qualities of Intensity" by the same author. Both are quite similar, in fact. But the comments are turned off in the new story, so there is no way to comment except by going to an older story (which is almost the same in so many ways). In "Fragility," our heroine reveals her cheating on the way home from a party at a posh house. In "Intensity" our hero actually observes the cheating at a party at a posh house (but does nothing to stop it although he had a chance to intervene before the fucking) and the wife confirms her cheating not long after they arrive home (actually on awakening the next morning). In both cases, the other guy is well-built and athletic, and hung/masterful/creates better orgasms in the wife. In both cases the wives are hardly apologetic; I would characterize their attitudes as defiant rather than contrite, despite the initial tears and temerity. Both obviously disrespect their hubbies. Both clearly don't value fidelity or their marriages based on their attitudes. In both cases, the "heroes" are passive, weak, almost apologetic. In "Intensity" the husband at least leaves and divorces right away, but he is regretful and almost feels it's his fault (that's right, let's blame the victim). In "Fragility" we see a similar pathos but it takes 3 years for the broken marriage to finally die. There was no attempt at counseling in either story (other readers have mentioned this as well). There was no background or character development in either story; maybe it would have required an extra page or two but it might have helped the reader to better understand the behavior of the cheater. In both stories there was the ring of truth -- the author suggests there really is a lot of truth in one or both, and I wonder if that is figurative or if it is personal? But the lack of credulity in the reaction of the husband, the bland acceptance, in "Fragility" just does not rate a 100% score. The reasons given for the cheating by the wife (Alex) in "Intensity" suggest she is only concerned with herself and not thinking of her partner. Neither wife considered the possibility of transmitting an STD -- they both fucked bareback. Alcohol was a factor (they say it is a factor in more than 50% of auto accidents also). Oh, yes, and both stories end quite unhappily. The writing and grammar as well as the figures of speech are well-done, and for that I rate it 75% (I did for the other story also).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Both stories are poor excuse for wimp males

and this author needs help. The plot lines suck in both stories and the reader ends up disliking both characters. What a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
sort of emotionless

the only real emotion in this story was the contempt of the wife when she told her husband that her lover was better in bed and that if she felt like doing him again she would. I would have gone after the lover, told his spouse, I would not have apoligized for asking questions, and based on her contempt I would have divorced her. pretty unrealistic story really.

vietvetvietvetover 14 years ago
Pussy!

I read the first few paragraphs and we have a real pussy wimp on our hands.I don't know if I will finish it or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Weak plot, weak characters

If she strayed so easily and his response was a timid as it was, they never were in a comitted marriage. There was no one in this story to identify with, just two sleazy weak stupid people. anon jerry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Entirely implausible

"I was wrong to keep at you, to make you describe all the details of what happened. I feel ashamed and embarrassed for putting you through that."

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
A sad end to what was love.

I can understand divorce but loosing contact completely with an ex that was such a big part of life for 13 years or more seems cold. They didn't part as enemies just as losers of love.

APeacefulPlaceTxAPeacefulPlaceTxalmost 14 years ago
A too sad tale that actually rings false

I've skimmed some of the comments and I agree that this marriage was over before she cheated. I also have a very hard time seeing the "reconciliation" that took place in what seemed an eye blink. He's sorry for pushing for details? First I don't think I'd want them... but if I did, I deserve them! The woman has cheated and she OWES me whatever I think I need to get past or help get out.

Frankly, I think the details are just that, help in getting from where you were emotionally to where you've discovered the marriage is. She was done. It was over for her and his "forgiveness" just meant more pain for both.

Having said all that, it was very well written and I'll be looking for more of the author's writing.

hawkeye007hawkeye007almost 14 years ago
unfucking believeable

This story sucked big time. He lived with the worthless whore for three more years. What a wimp!

easylivineasylivinover 13 years ago
Vehement reactions expected

I, for one, found this story very concise and extremely realistic. People who put alot into their marriage often do try to reconcile. Sometimes it works, but most of the time it dosen't. Was something wrong before the incident? Yes, but it needed to be talked out or temptation resisted. One cannot take an act of infidelity back after it has occured. Most of the time, as in this story, it is something that just hovers. The final death of the marriage is not hate, but indifference. That is what happened.

Great story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
marriage destroyed

hubby let lover go free.wimpy.

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Your best

2nd read a year later confirms 1st impression. You should write more with this insight and expand on the theme

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
should heve left her at the...

side of the road then gone back to the party and monkey-stomped the other guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I wonder?

If this woman even gave a thought as to what she had actually done to this marriage, I never found anything in the story that mentioned it. I also find that in real everyday life that the same thing seems to be the same way. It doesn't look to good for marriage in these times, or even these stories. R.T.

VickieTernVickieTernover 13 years ago
The end sequence

had that marvelus contradiction required of all dramatic actions, it was surprising yet in the terms you'd set up, inevitable. And delicately observed. It's difficult to write about ... nothing, the absence of what had been. In some ways a whole new take on how things can go. Fragility indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

The wife cheats and then gets mad because he wants to know how it happened and what they did? It wasn't till he pointed out that her actions effects not only her but him as well as their marriage that she got a clue.

But he forgave, but couldn't forget and the damage was done. I think that was the most natural part of the story.

And really this guy's wife is described as "sick" and he is off screwing his friend's wife? What a man!!

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
What a wimp....

If my wife told me something that nature while driving home. I would have put her ass out on the side of the road, turned the car around and returned to Rod's house where I would have stomped the shit out of his ass. What man would slowly dissolve over three years before divorcing thie slut?

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
The story could never happen.

Women excel at sneaky sex. A day later, she would have not given it a second thoughtl.

She would have never told her husband because women know that telling the truth is never the right thing to do. All women lie and it is second nature for a women to lie.

Even if she would have told, he was an ass for it to lead to a divorce and the ending was very unsatisfactory.

Because the story is near impossible and because of the unpleasant ending I could only give it a 3*** rating.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
GOSSAMER WINGS CANT FLY FAR

but how they can glide, enough to be driven away. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WIMP

She screws another guy and not only acts like she should be getting some kinda award or medal for it, but also that its at least partially hubbie's fault. Then she just orders him around (demands they discuss it on her terms) gets angry cause he's "prying" about the details, gets angry cause he's not acting like she wants so she rants she might do it again, and makes hubbie feel like he should be apologizing to her for among other things spoiling her good feelings about the mercy fuck she gave. Makes your skin crawl that hubbie accepted this for 3 seconds much less 3 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Actions, Words, and the Mind.

No matter what you do or say, the Mind sometimes doesn't except the action, of the love one your with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wtf

why are the husbands in these stories so... feminine? not just this author, but almost all of them? feminine and submissive. i know a few of the authors are canadian, so i can see what their problem is, but as for the others? i dont get it.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 12 years ago
Boring!

This wimp story was a waste of time! He wasted 3 more years on a worthless slut before trashing her ass? Unbelieveable... 0 stars

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
I agree with Hawkeye

it'sd just another Fag WACC story, and this husband is happy to get his creampie, all that BS between the two of them is just that. So when she fucks the next guy, the husband can get his sloppy seconds on the spot instead of driving home.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
Another asshole

Another wimp husband and a cheating wife. Three years wasted after the wife strayed. The husband should be shot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
FALSE ADVERTISING

The subtitle of your story is, "A wife strays with dire results..."

What dire results?

The only result of this story is that the marriage ended with a whimper, not a bang.

A quick summary:

Wife was the one who insisted on fidelity as a prerequisite for marriage.

Wife willingly cheats.

Wife volunteers the information.

She's not afraid to tell hubby she might even do it again, if she wants.

They go to bed and they 'forgive each other', though she tells him that describing her betrayal ruined the memory of it for her (er... she deserved to have that memory enshrined as her own private moment???).

They fuck the same night.

Time passes and they divorce.

A (truncated) passage of the story that I really disliked:

Susan: "Any more questions?"

"Yes, I have another question. Are you going to fuck him again?"

I knew before the sound of my voice finished dying in the room that I had made a mistake, lost my self-control and damaged my dignity badly. I cursed myself silently with all the despair of being unable to take it back.

Er, excuse me, but what the fuck??? He has no right to be hurt and indignant that his wife stepped out on him? He has no right to hear from her own mouth what her intentions in the future might be?

All I can say is, the marriage was dead LONG before the day described. She did it because she didn't respect the condition she made herself, so what she was saying was that a condition of the marriage was that HE was never to step out.

She didn't respect him at all either. For it to happen on the spur of the moment, even drunk, means that she had to have subconsciously considered what she would do if the situation ever arose. Even a total drunk will adhere to their basic moral positions.

She didn't respect the marriage enough to fear the consequences of her admission.

She didn't consider his feelings in the equation at any point until almost the end of page one, where he stops her from walking out in a huff, just telling him she just might fuck around again. He points out that as he is married to her, so her actions DO affect him.

No bloody wonder these characters split. There was never any reason to respect him. She did not hold her husband in awe, which is what happens both ways in a healthy marriage. A couple, even after getting comfortable, still MAKES THE EFFORT to take notice of the things they love about the partner. Which, by the way, the male character did near the beginning of the tale.

So this was a frustrating read.

To those who say it's realistic, even true to life, then I can only say I feel sad for you and your relationship.

And lastly, it WAS false advertising. Dire results??? did Rod get ANY comeuppance for instigating this betrayal? Did his wife find out? Did Susan even get a redressing? None.

Cack.

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgealmost 12 years ago
Pile of rubbish

Nothing more need be said, the title of this post summons this failure up in a nutshell.

I want the time back that I wasted reading this pile.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
A Little Boring.

Well written but just boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sad ending ....

Despite the style, the ending was just ....... sad.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
yep. sounds like real life to me.

Oh, not the setup for the cheating - that would have likely taken more time; but the end of the marriage, sort of a slow-motion drift into ruin, yep, that is what happens. I've lived it. No reason to forgive cheating, ever. Cut your losses ASAP, go on with more productive things. Fragility indeed. All of civilization is a prettily dressed house of cards.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
Great

Reality - except where he has to apologize for making her tell him all the facts. A sloppy cunt kills another marriage. 5

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous