Fragments 01

Story Info
BWW teases a coworker. He wonders what would happen for real.
1.6k words
4.57
2.2k
3

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BCJ111
BCJ111
4 Followers

...you have flirted with me for years. An older BWW lady with a wonderful personality. I've always been polite and said that your fantasy is probably way better than the reality. Sometimes you say I could have your ass if that would get me. On occasion I've called your bluff and suggested you get a room. And it all dissolves in giggles.

But recently you upped the game. Leaning in over my shoulder and showing me pictures of your breasts on your phone. Voluptuous with huge areoles and soft crinkled nipples. As you do you lean on my shoulder so I can feel your pussy mound pressing on me. I say they look very nice and turn back to my computer and get back to work. But you have managed to get my attention and later that night I masturbate while imagining you on your back with breasts on show and legs parted, your pussy lips glistening.

On another occasion you mention a visit to a club in a nearby city. How as a single BWW you have no problem getting in. How you like to go to the open rooms where there is BDSM. How it turns you on to watch an exaggerated display of a bound woman being whipped. The muscles on the back and shoulders of the man doing the whipping rippling and the curve and path of the whip through the air. It's your fantasy and you are not shy in telling me about it. You suggest we should visit the club together sometime. I smile and tell you to get a room - and it's all giggles again.

Later that night I play out the fantasy. Imagining arriving with you at the house on a quiet street. I'm allowed in as I am with you. We wander around checking out the various rooms to see what is going on. The most I am touching you is to press your elbow to guide you past people. You are wearing a black mid length dress stretched over your body. The front is buttoned up and fairly modest. Nothing outrageous - not even a hint of cleavage. We come to a room where a couple are playing out a whipping scene. She is naked and suspended and swinging about three feet above the floor. Spread eagled and face up tied by all four limbs. He is in leather pants and is topless - displaying his musculature. A leather hood over his face - more for effect than anonymity. He is standing between her feet. Working her over slowly with a medium length thick leather whip. Not for great pain - more laying it on for show with light cracking sounds. He is working up and down between her tits and cunt across her belly. Barely leaving gentle, very light marks. She is squirming and mewling - but her eyes are afire and she clearly is leading him on. Wanting more.

The room is busy and I lean back against the wall and use your elbow to stand you in front of me so we can fit into the crowded space. I am watching the scene over your shoulder. You tilt your head back over your shoulder to tell me something. I can't quite hear you because of the music and the crowd making gentle sounds of encouragement. I pull your hips to draw you closer so I can hear. You don't complain and your butt rests on the front of my pants. To this point everything is fairly neutral. You lean back again to tell me how much you are enjoying the movement and curves on display. This arches your back a bit and your breasts push forward. As I look over your shoulder at the couple performing - I see your curves straining, firmly contained by your dress. I raise my hands off your hips and run them up your sides. No objection. So I continue and smooth my hands under your breasts and over them - placing them firmly on them and softly squeezing. In return you push your butt against me firmly and I start to rise in my pants.

We continue to watch the show and slow, deliberate whipping. I smooth my hands over your breasts more and you press your butt back more. I reposition so that my rising cock in my pants is somewhat nestling between your butt cheeks. A particularly slow whiplash lands on the woman's tits making them quiver and I feel you shudder and quietly hiss "yes". I grasp your breasts more firmly and you jerk your butt back against me more. As the man continues to work the whip slowly across the woman's belly - I reach up and unbutton a couple of your dress buttons to test your reaction. You strain your breasts forward more.

So as the whipping continues I pull on your buttons. Trying to time each button pop to the landing of a whiplash. This has you arching back more. Straining your breasts forward and your butt back onto me. I have your dress open to the waist and am now pressing my hips forward into your butt cheeks. As the man lands another whiplash on the woman's cunt - making her jerk and cry out in her bonds - I reach up and pull your bra down so your breasts swing free. I heft their weight and pull your nipples and you arch harder. You reach behind - working at my pants and after a fumble get them undone and free my cock from my boxers. I am wet with precum and you slip your thumb back and forth on it.

The man is working his way up the woman's belly again and I alternate - grasping your breasts firmly and then pulling your nipples. You are beginning to gently mewl with pleasure. You keep rubbing my wet tip and lift the back of your dress sliding my cock under your broad silk panties and into the crack between your butt cheeks. Pointing up so my tip is getting rubbed by the silk. I gently hump you in time to the slow whipping. I begin to treat your breasts more firmly. Harder squeezing and a little nipple twisting.

The whipping show is slowly working back down the woman's belly and as it approaches her cunt again - you spread your legs - repositioning your feet on the floor so I know your pussy must be beginning to display under your panties. I cradle your breasts with one arm and with the other reach around the front of your dress - lifting it and reaching in to find the front of your panties. Smoothing my hand down the silk triangle at the front and into the crotch - I find they are soaked and I cup your pussy and lift slightly - applying pressure on you and pulling you back onto my butt humping cock.

The woman on stage is flashing her eyes - daring the man to whip her harder - lifting first her tits and then her cunt to show him what she wants. He begins to oblige. Increasing the intensity of the whipping but keeping the same even, slow rhythm he has used all along. Working up and down her and taking his time on her belly as he moves from tits to cunt and back again.

You are now visibly beginning to shake. Allowing me to really squeeze your breasts - applying small slaps and pulling your nipples to long pointed hardness. You arch your butt some more and I reach down and reposition my cock - no longer in your crack but now pointed at your wet pussy. I rub the tip around the entrance and as a particularly hard whiplash lands on the woman's cunt - you push back hard and sink your pussy onto me - gasping for her pain and your pleasure. We slowly and unashamedly fuck. Not caring that others in the room may be watching us too. I'm thrusting in time to the whipping on the show.

Slowly. Rhythmically. Deeply. I'm beginning to maul on your tits - slapping and squeezing harder. I'm so deep into you your pussy lips are wrapping around the base of my thick cock. It is clear the show is nearing its climax. The man is still methodically keeping the slow rhythm but his strokes are getting harder and the red welts are beginning to rise all over the woman. She is nearing her climax and beginning to scream out that he should give it to her. Begging to be hurt. You are now bent forward - almost on all fours and as the man works down to the woman's cunt for probably the last time - I pull out and reposition over your asshole. I'm thick and very wet with your juices and my precum. You don't miss a beat and allow me to get my tip positioned in your outer ring.

The woman on stage is writhing in her subspace. He is about to slam the last stroke on her cunt. You are pre-orgasm shaking and I have popped my head inside your ass. The man slams the last whiplash onto the woman's swollen red cunt. She screams like it is the end of the world and as she does I push my cock all the way deep into your ass while crushing your breasts - twisting, pinching and pulling your nipples so hard they are flat and white in my thumbs and fingers. The woman writhes in her extended orgasm, jerking uncontrollably and as I bottom out in your ass I let go with a huge load of sticky cum. Between your legs I feel your panties against my balls - bulging and seeping with the force of your squirting pussy.

BCJ111
BCJ111
4 Followers