Fragments 07

Story Info
Rita has me over to look at her new artwork.
7k words
3.78
1.5k
00

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/15/2024
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BCJ111
BCJ111
4 Followers

Rita hung completely naked by her stretched arms from the overhead beam. The thatch of her pussy hair failed to cover her swollen, puffed, red cunt lips. Her thin flat tits were taut and her engorged nipples advertised their arousal with their crinkled dark fullness. Her head was back and her breathing labored through the black ball gag strapped between her teeth. She was hanging just above the floor as she twisted back and forth. She was covered with cane and whip marks. Rising red welts told of a beating with a cane. They covered her thighs back and front, ass cheeks, cunt mound, shoulders and tits with no discrimination. A red and purple, hot glow from her ass and shoulders told of a sustained flogging. Her glazed eyes and light sheen of sweat over her whole body told of her agony in sub-space. She was ready to be finished off. I was ready to release her. She just needed to pick from the methods I was about to offer her. I got ready to ask her again.

--

The day had started routinely enough. I was in the office working on a couple of projects when Rita called and asked if I was interested in seeing a new piece of work she had started. Given that my last two visits to her homebased art studio had ended up with us engaged in some pretty wild sex - my cock immediately twitched at her inquiry. I asked what days this week she had in mind.

"Well - like now" was her response.

I looked in my calendar just to check I really did have a "desk only" day. I did.

"I can be there in an hour" was my answer.

"See you soon".

I drove over, wondering what Rita was working on now. Her work could be portrait or large murals. It was a pretty wide gamut. Whenever we had looked at her work - or she had looked at my phone to see pictures I was considering painting - our personal spaces had overlapped and one thing had led to another. And she did seem to like a little BDSM and watersports which I found very exciting.

I parked and knocked on the door. My cock was semi-rigid in my pants and I leaned forward slightly to keep the cloth loose and not too obvious. Rita met me in her usual sweatshirt, shorts and vest. All splattered with paint. Her tomboyish hair and smile and the usual polite businesslike handshake. Her sweatshirt was not displaying her nipples on her small breasts like they had in the past. Maybe this really was a visit to look at her latest work in progress?

She handed me a mug of freshly prepared coffee and grabbing her own said:

"This way - in the basement."

I could assume is was a large mural on a canvas rolled out along the wall to be worked on. So I was a little surprised when we got down the basement steps to find that, though there was a canvas rolled out along the wall, it was completely blank.

"So what are you working on?" was my question.

"I'm hoping you will help me with a piece of performance art." was Rita's reply.

And she drew me to the other side of the basement where one would normally stand back to look at the canvas. There was an exercise mat on the floor - the interlocking foam tiled variety that you could make any size you wanted. It was about 6ft by 6ft. Above it on an attic beam was a pully block chained to the beam. To the side on the wall was a hook for tying off ropes. On a rolling cart to the side were a variety of things which she drew me over to examine. Each item had a paper label tied to it with a name and suggested use. My eyes widened in surprise. There was quite a variety and I wondered what Rita had in mind and who was going to be doing the performing.

To start with there was a multi-tailed leather flogger. Soft brown suede leather, about three foot long. The tails being about two feet and the handle one. The label read: 'Flogger - to warm the skin and raise a nice red hue.'

Then a black riding crop. The type with a stiff bendy core, plaited along its length with leather and tapering down to a small flat pad of leather on the end. About three inches square. The label read: 'Crop - to apply localized stings."

Then a cruel looking thin wood cane. About four feet long - the wood was flexible and the tip had a small soft copper tip worked on it to prevent the wood splitting. The label read: 'Cane - to raise welts, screams and pain levels."

As Rita stood there showing me each item and describing them she started to move from foot to foot as if slightly uncomfortable. I could see her nipples beginning to rise into her sweatshirt, which was just as well as my cock was now beginning to swell quite distinctly. But I was still wondering who would be using these on who.

Rita continued across the cart. A black rubber ball gag had shining chrome mouth hooks and attached to them were black leather straps with a chrome buckle. The label read: 'Gag - to silence or mute the screams. To muffle safe words.' That was interesting.

Then two black steel rods. Clearly spreader bars. About six feet long. Each with a chrome ring attached to a welded lug on the center and either end also had chrome rings on lugs. They were stout and not likely to bend under any weight. The label read: 'Spreader Bars - to prevent legs being closed and force intimate exposure. To suspend.'

Then a pile of four cuffs. Though the outsides were stiff, thick black leather with straps and chrome buckles, the inside of the cuffs were lined with thick, soft, padded chamois leather. The cuffs could be made to overlap and so could accommodate sizes as large as a calf down to a thin wrist. The outside of the cuffs also had large chrome rings worked into the leather. The label read: 'Cuffs - to restrain limbs.'

We were both drinking our coffee and I noticed Rita was beginning to move around a bit more on the balls of her feet. Her baggy shorts were beginning to crease like she was clenching herself a bit. Her nipples were now definitely prominent through her shirt. My cock was now very hard and trying to escape through the waistband of my boxer shorts and pants. But Rita kept picking things up and examining them and explaining what they were.

She picked up a shiny pear-shaped object with a ring on the end of it. She demonstrated. Turning the ring made the pear start to open into three distinct "petals" of shining metal. The more the ring got turned - the more open and distended the pear became. Rita gazed at it with some fascination and a slightly dreamy look in her eyes as she wound it open and then closed back down to its normal pear shape. She put it down on the cart again. The label read: 'Pear - to insert into an orifices and wind open to inflict pain. Anus, Vagina, Mouth.'

Then a selection of pulley blocks. Stout teak wood cases with bronze pulley wheels and chromed metal strapping. The straps had eyes on them and some also had hooks on the end allowing them to be hung up. The label read: 'Pulley Blocks - Hoisting or applying pressure.'

Then there were three coils of rope. Each a different thickness. Quarter, Half and One inch diameter. The rope was made of hairy sisal type material, rough, creamy colored and each length appeared to be in the area of two hundred feet. The labels read: 'Rope - for restraint, binding or hoisting.'

Next to the rope was a stiletto type knife. A four inch black leather bound handle and a six-inch tool steel double edge blade. As Rita rotated it, the light glinted off the razor-sharp edges. The label read: 'Knife - to cut rope.'

As we got to the end of the cart top - a selection of black silicone plugs and dildos. The silicone a dull lustrous black. All with flared bases. Some were shaped like simple flared plugs, some were molded to resemble real cocks with veins. Some were impossibly long - twelve and twenty inches of serpentine silicone. Some were obscenely wide pyramid shapes. The label read: 'Plugs - for insertion, testing and fullness.'

Finally a selection of bottles containing lubes. The label read: 'Lubes - allergen free and water based.'

As we got to the end of the cart Rita was standing very close to me. She was now squirming quite a bit below her hips and her nipples were ready to be firmly grasped and twisted. So I wondered what the performance was about.

"Now what?" I asked.

"A pain performance" said Rita. "One of us gets to administer the pain. The other receives it. The performer goes slowly so the receiver goes to subspace and cums like they never have before. Do you want to play?"

At this Rita reached down and grasped my package from underneath though my pants. Grasping for and holding my balls and squeezing firmly. My cock jerked and leaked precum. I could smell her pussy aroma rising up between us as she stood in close.

"Who performs and who receives?" I asked.

"Well, I thought we might toss a coin for it - but only after you agree to play and accept the outcome of the coin toss. If we toss the coin - you must play." she said. She squeezed my balls some more.

I thought about it. Last time Rita and I had played she had been pretty adamant that I use her for my pleasure and that if she screamed "No" or "Stop" I was to ignore her. I was only to actually stop if she used her safe word. Which was "Acrylics" and unlikely to be said in error. I had enjoyed slapping her slim tits, crushing her nipples and slamming my cock into her. I had finished in her ass - pounding it deep, cumming and then as I softened filling it with my coffee overloaded piss. But it had been more or less on my terms. In the performance on offer - there was a chance that Rita would be performing on me and I would be the receiver of her ministrations. I would always have a safe word to fall back on - well I hoped - we had never actually tested if the other would stop if the safe word got played. And then I remembered one of the items on the table.

"What about the ball gag? It would stop you using a safe word."

"You would signal - if you are ball gagged. Three distinct forward and backward nods of the head are the signal to stop. Shaking back and forth does not count - only front to back nods. Rita demonstrated by slowly nodding three times. No restraining the head while a ball gag is in play."

She seemed to have this figured out. I just wondered what she might do to me if she won the coin toss and got to perform on me. The thought of being lightly flogged with the soft flogger was exciting and I would love her to do it to me. The copper tipped cane - designed to 'raise welts and pain' - I was not so sure. Would I cave early and use my safe word? Would I curtail the performance? Would I disappoint? Would I....?

"Play or No Play?" Rita interrupted my thought and squeezed my balls again till they ached dully and my cock dribbled more pre-cum. I seemed to be able to take that and I felt a surge of energy in me. Whether I was to be sub-spaced or put Rita into subspace - I wanted to do this.

"I will play" I offered.

Rita's eyes glinted with excitement and she danced a little more in front of me. Her nipples rubbed up and down inside her sweatshirt and she almost crossed her legs in excitement.

"What safe word will you use?" she asked.

"Let's keep it simple, I will use 'Acrylics' like you." I said.

"And no restraining of the head if the ball gag is in play - and three firm nods means stop." she verified.

"No restraining of the head if the ball gag is in play - and three firm nods means stop." I repeated to confirm we were completely on the same page.

Rita nodded to the shelf under the cart.

"There is a cup with a coin in it" she said.

"Before we start - I might need to go use the restroom. The coffee is beginning to perk inside me." I said.

"No - you can either use me or I will receive you." was Rita's response and she nodded at the cup under the table again.

I picked the cup up. A black felt lined cup with a large silver dollar in the bottom. I started to shake the cup.

"You want to call?" I asked.

"Sure" said Rita.

I took the coin out the cup - I was trembling at what would happen if I lost the toss and Rita 'performed' on me. But my raging hard on told me I really wanted this. I took the coin out the cup and poised it on my thumb and finger. As I spun it into the air I said:

"Call"

"Heads" said Rita, as the coin arced upwards and over, landing dead on the foam mat between us. I looked down, the "Head" of the coin plainly showed. I had lost. I trembled. She was going to string me up, beat me, penetrate me, fuck me up good and leave me howling for mercy. Or I would cave and be a worthless jerk in her eyes. I wasn't sure which was worse. Or better. My cock continued to twitch.

"Ohhhh.... I win!" said Rita. Then looking me squarely in the eye she said:

"I will receive - you will punish me with pain."

I couldn't quite believe it. Rita wished me to hurt her again. Consensually. With her permission. To subspace her and make her cum. To make her mine. I looked down on her. She was squirming in anticipation. Adoringly looking up at me. Eyes glinting. The tip of her tongue on her teeth.

"Use me" she said.

I decided I would start by getting her into a more accessible state. I told her to remove her vest and shoes and socks so she was standing there in front of me in just her sweatshirt and shorts and whatever underwear she had on. Looking down I could see a shadow forming in her crotch. Either she was leaking pee or her cunt was getting very wet at the thought of what was going to happen. I could smell her. Like a bitch in heat. Then I had an idea.

"Stand with your legs apart and your hands behind your head with fingers locked together".

An easy first test of her obedience and willingness to obey. I reached over to the cart and picked up the knife. The one labelled 'For cutting rope'. Her eyes widened with a little fear and her nostrils flared as I reached for the bottom of her sweatshirt and tucked the knife behind. Pointing out at me. I pressed and the pointed razor edge sliced through the thick fabric - then I held the hem of the shirt down and drew the knife upwards - slicing the whole of the front of it open. As my hand passed her breasts I could feel her thin swellings on the back of my hand. My cock twitched in pleasure. I stopped just short of the collar of the shirt - leaving a few threads still holding it together. Next, I turned the knife upwards into one of the baggy leg holes of her shorts. I sliced up, the back of my hand feeling the heat of her cunt as it passed. Again I left a few threads of the waistband in place. Then I repeated the slice on her other leg hole. She stood. Shivering. I doubted if it was cold - I hoped a little fear.

"Turn around"

She did. Then I repeated the leg hole cuts from the back. Feeling the swelling of her strawberry bottom ass cheeks with the back of my hand as I passed them. She stood with her shorts almost hanging in tatters. The wet crotch still held in place by the remains of the waistband. I could feel a lace panty thong under the shorts. I carefully reached in with the knife and cut the waistband of the panties on either hip. Then reaching for the ribbon between her ass cheeks I drew the thong out backwards. The triangle on the front wrinkled, folded and drew through her cunt lips from front to back. I balled the remains up to my nose and inhaled. She had not pissed yet. She was just creaming. I kicked off my shoes and unzipped and stepped out my pants. My cock was held rigidly erect by my boxers. I stepped in close to her from behind and let her feel my hard on between her ass cheeks. Then I reached around and tapped her on the lips with one hand.

"Open wide"

As she opened her mouth - I brought my other hand around and pushed her balled up, sticky thong into her mouth.

"I shall consider you gagged. I will not restrain your head. Nod three times if you want me to stop. If you understand shake your head from side to side twice."

She slowly and distinctly shook her head back and forth two times.

"Good, now lie down on the mat on your back - keep your arms above your head like they are now".

Rita slowly and awkwardly bent down till her knees touched the mat. Then she half rolled and fell on her side and finished on her back. The ruined shorts still covered her cunt mound. The sweatshirt fell open exposing her breasts. I picked up the soft flogger and stood by her side. I started softly - to gauge the distance and make her think I would go easy on her. I played the tips of the leather over her breasts, making her nipples crinkle and rise. She even arched slightly to meet the caresses of the suede leather. I was slow and measured.

"Count" I ordered.

"One - Two - Three - Four - Five..." she mumbled through the panties in her mouth.

A slight light pinkness warmed her tits.

"....Ten."

And then I laid it on. Pulling the flogger slightly as it struck so that the tips of the leather tails started to sting instead of laying flat. Rita squirmed. In face she started to roll back and forth to slightly protect her tits.

"Still! On your back" I commanded "and keep counting."

At twenty I stopped and reached for the cane. I tapped it on her nipples to judge the distance and her eyes flared. She shook her head back and forth. But she did not nod three times. I laid the cane once squarely across her tits - managing to strike both nipples as I did. Rita's whole body clenched and she howled into the panties. It had taken just one perfect strike. There was a red welt across both her tits and her nipples were now a crinkled, fiery angry red. Rita lay - her chest heaving as she drew in deep breaths to counter the pain - but her eyes sparkled and the soaking wet crotch of her shorts betrayed her. She liked it.

I left her lying while I gathered two cuffs and a spreader bar. I cuffed her ankles and shackled them to either end of the bar. Her legs splayed obscenely. Though her shorts were shredded by my knife cuts - the crotch was still between her thighs - held by the remains of the waistband. Then I turned and assembled a block and tackle. I used the thicker stronger rope and made up a 4 part purchase. I reckoned she weighed 110lb tops so a pull on the 4:1 tackle - even allowing for inefficiencies on the wheels - meant I would only need to pull about fifty pounds. I hooked one block to the ceiling beam and the other to the spreader bar.

"Keep your hands behind your head"

I started to haul on the tackle. Rita was dragged across the mat and her legs started to rise and she bent at the waist. As the load came on I pulled harder and Rita rose into the air upside down. Her sweatshirt hung and fell around her head. Her shorts fell away, held only by the wet crotch covering her cunt. I hauled until she was high in the air. With her cunt level with my chin. Then I tied her off. My cock throbbed at the sight as she slowly rotated before me. I stripped off the rest of my clothes and my cock stuck out firmly. A drip of pre-cum oozed. Rita looked gorgeous and smelled pungent. I reached for the flogger. I laid it between her legs and as she spun, across her ass. I wanted to make her flesh a nice cherry red glow. Rita gently whimpered as I flogged her. She was slowly beginning to merge her whimper into a low wailing and her eyes were glazing over as she absorbed her pain. I reached for the knife and cut the remaining threads of her waistband - then I flogged her shorts till they fell away. Her cunt glistened wetly and her lips were gooey and parting with each stroke of the flogger. My cock drooled. I reached for the crop and showed it to her.

"Count." I said.

Then I carefully held the crop so the pad was lined up with her clit. I slowly and carefully hit her. Each strike was slow and deliberate. I could see her clit quiver and redden and each of her counts, muffled by the panties in her mouth was a cross between the number and a sob. The pad on the crop got sticky and glistened in the light. While this was about carefully and deliberately and slowly raising Rita's pain level as she passed into subspace, I had to maintain my control to make sure we did so safely. But I needed a little pleasure for myself for a moment. With her cunt at the height of my chin, this put her mouth at the height of my cock. I reached down and pulled the panty gag out her mouth.

BCJ111
BCJ111
4 Followers
12