Fragments 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BCJ111
BCJ111
4 Followers

"We will take an interlude." I announced. "I am going to fuck your face, hopefully deepthroat you, open wide."

And with that I opened the hanging folds of her sweatshirt and pushed my cock tip between her lips. I slowly started to fuck her face. By getting the rhythm correct she was swinging like a pendulum and was moving towards my cock as I thrust into her throat. Rita was soon gurgling and gagging as I took my pleasure. I leaned in and started to partake of her juices. I could feel the heat of her beaten red cunt on my face as I dipped into her folds. She tasted thick, creamy and nicely aromatic. I was in heaven and my cock was too. Rita was gagging and drooling over it and it was running around the base of my cock and onto my balls. Then Rita swung away from my cock.

"Me again - please - pain me more."

"Bitch - when I am ready - I will take some pleasure first." I mock angrily barked.

I thrust my cock back in her face and buried my face back in her cunt. And Rita reminded me that she had a role. As I deeply tongue fucked her, she let go on my face with a shot of piss. Spraying into my mouth and overflowing around my face and dripping back onto her before running down her back and front and soaking into the hanging sweatshirt.

"Bitch" I roared and grabbed the cane. I thrashed her ass cheeks. No mercy - raising hot angry red welts as I rained the blows on her. She screamed and wailed and escaped back into her subspace. I thrashed on - cutting back and forth in diagonals inside her thighs and making sure to strike her cunt lips with some of the strokes. The welts were red, turning purple where they overlapped. To finish I aimed one final stroke of the cane onto her clit. The copper tip on the cane perfectly crashing onto her engorged bud. Her scream was out of this world and I stopped while she recovered, drifting in and out of her pleasure/pain.

I assembled another spreader bar and block and tackle. I reached down and cut the remains of her sweatshirt off. Her body was lightly sweat sheened. Her tits, ass and cunt covered with red welts which were still rising in thickening threads across her body. I shackled the spreader bar behind her shoulders, pulling her arms back. Then I hooked her up. I hauled on the new bar and her shoulders rose till her body was as level as it could be, her belly lower as she hung in an arc, face down, thin tits hanging in slightly more swollen bulges. Her shoulders were turned painfully back in their sockets and she was beginning to weep. The red glow was beginning to fade so a few minutes of slow steady flogging on her back, ass and upwards onto her tits soon had her glowing nicely again and covered with a new sheen of sweat. Though I gave her a good working over - there was never any indication Rita wanted to use her safe word. She just kept whimpering and glazing in and out.

I reached for a dildo. One of the cock and ball ones. About the size of a good 10" cock. I slathered it well with lube. I didn't want it to hurt when I filled her ass with it. But I did want to fill her. Starting with her ass. I walked around her front to her upturned face. I showed her the dildo.

"For your ass." I said.

She unglazed and focused for a moment.

"Nnnooooooo"

But no safe word and no head nodding. I walked around back and stood at the ankle bar. Her ass cheeks were clenched tight.

"Relax." I commanded.

She clenched more. I reached for the cane and without any further warning crashed a stroke down on each of her ass cheeks. Her broken scream ripped from her throat. Her ass cheeks started to vibrate in shock and I reached in and after a positioning dab of the tip - firmly pushed the dildo all the way into her ass. She howled. I cut some of the lighter rope, made a couple of wraps around her waist and then passed the end through a ring in the base of the dildo and back up to the waistband, holding the dildo in place.

I cleared the cart of its contents and rolled it under her. Then I let both block and tackles down so she was lying face down on it to one side. Then I rolled her over onto her back. I then tied her elbows and shoulders to the upper spreader bar so it would support her in more of a "T" shape when I hoisted her upright and not twist her shoulders out her sockets. Then I hoisted her back into the air with both block and tackles so she was held level, a few inches above the cart. She was at my waist height. Then I picked up the ball gag and showed it to her.

"I'm going to gag you and then flog you. This will prevent anyone hearing any screams no matter how hard I deal with you. Head nod if you want to stop."

Rita shook her head back and forth and pleaded with me not to do it. But I could see her clenching her pussy and thighs and I pushed three fingers into her to confirm my suspicion. She was slick and sticky and wanting something. I positioned the gag over her mouth.

"Open"

She shook her head. Again:

"Open"

She shook her head.

I reached for the crop and with two swift strokes I brought the pad down on each of her nipples, making her scream. As she did I was able to get the ball between her lips. Her teeth fought it. Two more crashes onto her nipples had her screaming and opening wide and she took the gag, hips bucking and clenching. I strapped the gag in place. Tears were streaking from her eyes. Her breathing deep and ragged and her torso twisting as she hung in the spreader bars. Then I picked up the flogger and warmed her front. Tits, belly and cunt mound. Again my stokes were steady and rhythmic and Rita moaned and cried repetitively into the gag as she slowly sweat sheened all over again. I kept going till her eyes were glazed, her moaning continuous and her thighs were on the point of shaking involuntarily on the edge of shock.

I paused for a break. As I did I stood naked and erect before her. Not really for my pleasure at this point - but to show my power and dominance over her. I enjoyed the thought that I could do as I will with her and she could not stop me. Her fate was in my hands. I wondered how much she had thought about her 'performance art' and how far she had thought it might go. She had not used her safe word and since I gagged her she had not used her signal. I wondered how much more she could take?

I picked up the pear. Even in her half trance Rita recognized what I was doing and groaned in half terror. I stood next to her hips, legs held wide by the spreader bar and my cock nudging her side. Leaving traces of my precum on her hip. Putting the pear down for a moment I reached over and spread her cunt lips wide. Taking one of the larger bottles of lube - I inserted the nozzle into her cunt and firmly squeezed, delivering a huge spurt of lube deep into her. Like a large ejaculation. Only in this case the lube was relatively cold and the shock of it made her gasp. Then I covered the pear with lube and held it over her entrance. The fat part of the pear was like a small fist and I slowly worked it into her. For pain - yes. Tearing and damage - no. So I worked it and eased it in.

It was hard going. She didn't actively resist me. But she was not relaxing enough either. It didn't help that her ass was full of a dildo and the dildo restraining ropes were either side of her cunt lips. I stopped, picked up the crop in my other hand and stood by her side. Reaching and holding the pear in her entrance again, I crashed the crop on a nipple. She screamed into the gag and she clenched. But as she relaxed off the clench, I pushed on the pear and it went in a little more. So we continued. Crashing on her nipples, clench, relax and take the pear a little more. She was still not actively resisting. It was just a tight fit. I reflected that I could have been gentle, massaged her, relaxed her, made he receptive and slid the pear in. But whipping pain and pushing was sending her places again and was more in keeping with the 'performance'. And then at maximum stretch and a particularly hard sting on her nipple, the pear slid in. Lube oozed and dripped from around it as it slid into her depths. I dropped the crop and reached and gave the end a couple of quick turns to start it expanding and make sure it didn't come out again.

Rita was glazing over again. I wondered how full she felt with the fully inserted dildo and part open pear. I was about to find out. Pushing the cart clear, I lowered the spreaderbar that was holding her ankles apart to the floor and removed the block and tackle. Then with her feet teetering on the mat, I hoisted her by the bar across the back of her shoulders so her feet were a couple of feet off the floor and she hung by her arms, legs forced apart, the base of the dildo parting her deep in her ass cheeks and her cunt beginning to splay from the inserted pear. She was a light pink all over and the sweat was beginning to dry on her. She had been edged in and out of subspace three times now. Time to bury her deep in it.

I picked up the flogger and slowly and rhythmically worked over her back and ass and tits, belly and cunt mound. Slowly, once every 4 or 5 seconds. I was counting for myself. I was headed north of 400 slow and steady strokes over thirty minutes to get her all red and sweat sheened again. Rita hung with her eyes staring off into space as she steadily and continuously wailed into the ball gag. Then I stepped in and twisted the end of the pear a few more times to spread it in her cunt. That jolted her and she raised her head and moaned a little louder - but she was still deeply glazed. Then I picked up the crop and deliberately started to work the pad in a pattern across her nipples and mound. When I struck her mound I was aiming to contact her clit through the top of her cleft and swollen red puffiness. Rita's level of moaning increased and she started to shake slightly.

I stopped again and reached in and twisted the pear open a bit more. It was beginning to meet firm resistance as I was reaching the limits of how much her cunt walls would stretch and as it was pushed forward in her by the dildo filling her ass. She rolled her head around her shoulders more but she was "lights out" and deep within herself somewhere.

I picked up the cane. As I did, my cock got harder and began to copiously leak pre-cum. I reminded myself that while I had the power, I had to watch to see if Rita signaled distress. She was completely mine. But I had to not abuse it. And so I began the final assault. Drawing back I slashed her buttocks and shoulders. Walking around front I slashed her flat worthless tits and her cunt mound and thigh tops. Red welts rose. Thin stripes that swelled into red angry swollen ropes of flesh. Rita was no longer wailing. She was screaming into the ball gag. Tears running from her eyes and drool escaping her lips and dropping to the floor or smearing across her tits as she rolled her head around. She was again lightly shaking. On the point of shock. I stepped in and wound the pear to full tightness. She was completely stretched and was scream- wailing. One more twist and I would really damage her.

And so the finale. I picked up the knife and waved it around in front of her face. Though her eyes were open, she did not comprehend. She was still shaking on the edge of uncontrolled shock. I slapped her face back and forth with my open palm.

"Rita, Rita, can you hear me?"

After a few moments she focused.

"Rita, if you understand me, nod your head once"

A slow nod.

I pressed the flat of the knife on her chest, under the swell of her breast so the tip dented her thin tit flesh. The tip broke skin very slightly and a bead of blood stained the knife tip. She groaned.

"Rita, we are going to finish the performance - do you understand?"

A slow nod.

"Rita I am going to finish you. I am going to put you over the edge. I can think of three ways I might do this and you may choose. Do you understand?"

One slow nod.

"I could turn the pear in your cunt one more time and cause you immeasurable pain as I split you."

Her eyes flared.

"I could pull the dildo out your ass and replace it with my cock and bugger you till you are completely raw and split."

Her eyes started to look like they were going to plead for something.

"Or I could slide this knife tip up into your tit and work it back and forth to cut it off."

She looked down at the knife tip and shook her head back and forth.

"Rita - all will be immensely painful and I hope you will be deep in subspace when I do one of them to you - because that will be the only way you will endure."

At this she looked truly terrified. Her trembling became deep and her limbs shook violently.

"I wonder which you would prefer?"

I cupped my hand around under her ass, pressing the dildo into her deeper with my palm and reaching for the tip of the pear with my fingertips. I pressed the flat of the knife onto her chest more.

"Ready?" I asked.

And she broke. She started to nod firmly three times as she violently twisted out of my grip, shaking uncontrollably. Bucking and raising her knees. Pumping them up and down and clenching as she squirted around the pear. Her neck and tits turned a deep crimson as she screamed at the top of her lungs into the ball gag. Her violent orgasm consuming her and shaking her as she continued to firmly nod her surrender. Dancing on the spreader bar like a rag doll. Flung around by the violence of her passion.

I had immediately stepped back as she started to nod. Offering no more. Respecting her limit and request to stop. I was truly impressed by her endurance and what she had allowed me to do to her.

She finally fell limp and her piss streamed down the inside of her thigh. Spent, with her head lolling to the side, a thin moaning escaping the gag.

But now I needed my release.

I lowered her to the floor where she lay in a heap between the spreader bars. Then I stood over her and jerked my sticky cock. Not giving myself any mercy at this point. Pulling back and forth hard. Using my other hand to cup my balls and squeeze them to a dull ache. As I tugged, I felt pain around my tip. My precum doing nothing to lube me enough. I squeezed my balls one more time till a sharp pain shot through them and I sprayed my cum all over the remains of Rita lying crumpled below me. I hosed cum up and down her. Her hair, face, tits, cunt. All mine to mark. Then as I finished spurting my cock relaxed slightly and I pissed all over her. Her hair, face, tits and in a final spray - I aimed into the "Y" of her cunt mound. Foaming between her legs.

Now spent myself - I paused. Then I carefully reached over and removed the ball gag from Rita's mouth. She sighed and drool escaped her lips, dripping onto the mat. Then I undid the bindings that held her arms to the spreader bar and undid the cuffs. I pushed the bar and block and tackle to the side. Then I rolled her onto her back to expose the tip of the pear. I slowly and carefully unwound the pear till it closed. I was careful to work it gently as I did not want to trap any of her flesh in the closing petals. When the pear was completely closed I pulled gently. I had no problem removing the pear as she was completely relaxed. Then with the knife I cut the rope around her waist and the lines holding the dildo in her ass and gently drew it out. Finally, I undid the spreader bar cuffs from her ankles. Rita lay there covered with sweat and angry red welts and started to shiver with cold from her drying sweat.

I carefully drew her up and to me and held her. Allowing her to come down from the experience. Letting her process the pain and telling her she was beautiful in it and was magnificent for her ability to go there and come back. That she was truly wonderful and to be treasured.

As we rocked gently on the mat - I spotted the silver dollar that had started 'the performance'. Still lying heads up. Though I had lost the toss to Rita's call - she had elected to be the receiver. I felt a little lucky and wondered how it would have played if she had made me receive. I reached and picked the coin up and as I did I noticed something.

The coin had "heads" on both sides. Interesting - Rita was always going to "win" the call and be able to elect what happened.

BCJ111
BCJ111
4 Followers
12