France

Story Info
In France with Dr. Franklin
1.8k words
3.8
3.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been unhappy at being moved from the trenches around New York. There had been no actual fighting these past 18 months, not since our great victory over Cornwallis at Yorktown. But being pulled away from my troops before the war was over did not seem right. I had earned that rank of Captain and I wished to keep it.

I was being sent to France to be an Aide to Mr. Franklin. After a harsh spring North Atlantic voyage, I arrived at Mr. Franklin's house. Glad to be back on firm ground.

That second day in outside Paris, Mr. Franklin already had a mission for me inside Paris. I was to take a letter from Franklin to Madame Dupin. I was to read her Franklin's letter, plead the American rebel cause, and bring her response back to Franklin. France had supported the new United States with both troops and navy. Franklin was still trying to borrow money to keep Washington's army together.

Franklin warned me not to be shocked at how I would be received. At our early 2PM appointment, she would probably be just rising from bed. I should not be surprised if she received me in her boudoir in "deshabile", in little more than a light weight loose chemise. She would not be a young woman to a young captain, but I would see nothing that was not most pleasant. I was to remember this was a diplomatic mission and do my best for my young fragile country.

Franklin's secretary dressed me for the occasion. He put me in a lace trimmed shirt, gold figured waistcoat, tan britches, white stockings, dark blue coat braided with gold, my hair dressed and powdered, and a large black bag covered my que. He took my officer's sword and replaced it with a light court sword, gold and jeweled. He finished me with a tricorn with a large plume and gold braid. This farm boy had never worn such gold and finery in his life. Even as officer, the trenches were not the place for such furfures.

When I arrived, I was disappointed to see she was fully dressed in full corset and gown. But Franklin had been right -- what I did see was most pleasant. A little older than me, but indeed an enticing woman. Jewels and gold drew my eye to nearly bare bosom. Even her toilette maids that followed her everywhere were dressed in what would be America's finest ladies. They were more my age and showed more charm than any of the fine ladies I had left in America.

She took me tenderly by the elbow, as if we were close friends or lovers, and lead me out back to her garden. She had me lie down amongst her flowers, while she climbed on a swing. I was to read Franklin's letter from lying in the middle of her scented flower garden, a she swung over me.

In the backstroke away from me, she would look deeply into my eyes. As she swung over me, the air would catch her petticoats and reveal more of her feminine charms with each swing. Each swing she would kick higher, or spread her legs more, or scoot more forward in her seat. Until I could see distinctly that her stocking were folded over her garters just above her knee. I could see her thighs were bare. I could see that her nether lips were growing, pink, wet, and luscious with excitement the more she exposed herself to me. Her inner lips had swelled well out beyond her outer lips. And those eyes kept boring into me at each backstroke; to be sure of the effect she was having upon me.

I did, indeed, read Franklin's entire letter to her. I do not remember what he was asking. I cannot remember any of my attempts to plead the American cause -- could I even stammer out any? What did I say? I don't think she was listening to me anyway. I was her toy for that hour and that was all that mattered to either of us.

Taking me lovingly by the arm again, she lead me back into the house saying it was time for her toilette and could I please continue our conversations as her maids prepared her for the evening?

The toilette maids removed her gown, her many petticoats, her shoes, and now her corset (stays to the ladies in America). They were also filling a hot bath. She had me remove her stockings, lifting her chemise above her waist to give me access to her legs. Her very swollen cunt inner cunt lips were now out beyond her outer lips and only inches from my eyes.

The maids removed the chemise to leave their lady mistress totally naked (except for those enticing jewels) before me. She pranced around lightly. Spinning. Offering to show me all of her womanliness.

She told the maids that I had agreed to bath her and their help would not be needed until she called later. We had discussed nothing of the matter, but if I was to help bath this vixen, that was OK to this soldier.

She had faced me and asked me to remove her jewels. I hand to reach around her to unclasp her necklace. She held my arm as she stepped into her bath. Sitting, she bent over to wet her face. Coming up, she asked me to take the sponge and some soap and wash her back. I did, but I kept the one hand free to roam her back at will.

She then leaned back and asked me to wash her face. She looked into my eyes the whole time. Then she asked that I wash her breast and belly. I lost track of her eyes as I washed and surveyed her charms. My free hand fondled her sex, as I sponged the rest of her.

She asked that not forget to bath her legs. I continued to fondle her sex as I sponged her legs, too.

She stepped out of her bath. She had me dry her.

She stepped into her bedroom. She asked I would lie beside her and warm her in her bed, as she was now cold. I started to crawl in, but she stopped. You cannot warm me with your clothes on.

As soon as I had my clothes off, she was sucking me. As soon as she had me good and hard, she turned around on all fours and offered herself to me. I entered, held on by her beautiful tits, and rode her. When I was about ready to cum, she must of sensed it. She pulled forward away from me. She replaced her mouth where her pussy had been. I almost instantly came in her mouth. I had had a blowjob before, but never had a woman taken my seed in her mouth. What a new and pleasant pleasure. I knew she swallowed some, but she did not swallow all that I gave.

Then she kissed me. Sloppy mouth with my salty seed, I was at first put off. Before long, she had me enjoying anything she wanted to do to me. We kissed a long time, until we had both swallowed and cleaned her mouth.

Her kissing had me hard again. She pushed me back on her bed she shared with her husband. She mounted me. I was not used to a woman superior. But I did enjoy her. Her cunt both stroked squeezed me. I soon came inside her, again.

She looked at me in surprise. "You can not control yourself? I have already let you come in my mouth. I don't want your seed in my belly!!! I don't want your bastard!!!" And she slaps me hard across the face.

Now I have been wounded by bullets in battle. But I have never been shocked like that smack across the face.

Maybe control in second cumming is a virtue of a French dandy, who daily cuckolds some husband. But not in a soldier newly from the trenches.

She pulled off of me and crawled up over my chest, placing my head between her knees. "Suck it out of me. I don't want it in there. Lick it all out of me."

I had never tasted my sperm before, and in a few minutes, I was tasting myself again for the second time. I could not hear with her knees around me. I could not see with her belly covering my eyes. Her juicy charms covered my nose and mouth. I licked outside her lips and tongued up inside of her as deep as I could.

Although my arms were pinned, I could just barely reach her breasts. I worked her (or did she work me?) until she came. Her spasms shot more of her and my mixed juices into me mouth. I had no choice but to swallow.

She did not let me up when she was spent. She stayed and had me work her slowly starting again. While she slowly worked my face again, someone put a hot towel on my cock. I knew not who, I could not see or hear. I had my lover riding my face, it was not her. The hot towel burned the tip of my tender cock, but soon enough I could tolerate it. Some one cleaned me up very well, including the crack of my ass.

I could feel someone cleaning my lover again with a hot towel. I was buried in my work and could not see what was happening.

My lover was riding my face hard again. Grinding herself into me. Coming a second time.

Now she rolled off, exhausted. One of the toilette maids was there to wash her mistress's crotch. To finish the cleaning I started. I enjoyed watching her being cleaned by another woman. She most apparently enjoyed the maid girl's touch.

The maid brought in a fresh hot towel and cleaned my face, chin, and chest that had been so soiled.

They carried my naked Madame to the boudoir. She explained she must be dressed and leave soon. Her lovers and her husband are expecting her. I watch as first her hair is dressed and jewels go in. Then her clothes go on. Stockings, a shift, corset, petticoats, gown, and the jewels I so soon before removed. What a pleasure to watch my new lover being dressed.

As she is done, the maids throw me my clothes and ask me to get out.

Rushing out to her carriage, Madame kissed me sweetly on the check, as she asked that I return tomorrow early, at 2PM. And we will continue our discussions about what the new United States need.

I walked slowly home in a daze. If I had left a bastard in her belly, I might not be here in France to know of my child. Then again, she might have several other lovers tonight, maybe even including her husband. If she we to bring forth a child, if I was here, how would I know if it was mine?

What would tomorrow bring? Would I accomplish my mission? Or just enjoy making love again?