Judgement

Story Info
An odd couples marriage.
3.4k words
3.49
20k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story about people who shouldn't be married but are, nearly aren't, then... just read it and find out.

Ros, my wife of 27 years, mother of my 3 children, now all in their own marriages, cuckolds me, has done for many years and in return I fuck anything with a pulse that takes my fancy and trust me many hot little cunts do take my fancy and my dick too.

We are stinking rich, both in our own right, she was a trust fund baby whose parents were so wealthy that Ros, short for Rosamund, has never had to work a day in her life. She has done, but only to amuse herself with a string of 'arty' business ventures behind her, most of which died a death due to her indifference if they survived or not.

I on the other hand am a self-made man, money made by the bucketful in the tech and dot.com booms, having the good sense to develop and sell at the right time, moving on to better things, keeping the odd winner through thick and very occasional thin.

When Ros first cuckolded me around 20 years ago, we had a young family and I was incredibly indignant, called her a cunt and threatened divorce until she looked at me completely appalled and said, "For fuck sake Jimmy, people of our class and wealth don't bother with little things like infidelity."

I was taken aback, to the extent that I asked her to explain and she treated me with the patience of a primary teacher instructing a particular thick pupil.

"Jimmy, for generations in my family, both men and women fuck whoever and however many people as they see fit, the only requirement is that one is reasonably discreet and I apologise that in the case of me fucking Michael, I was far from discreet and it embarrassed you. I adore his big cock and have no intention of giving him up, he is too good a fuck to let go but I will try harder not to 'rub your face in it' so to speak, though if you were that way inclined I'd love to rub my dirty cunt on your face afterwards."

"Oh, take that hurt look off your face. Do you see me throwing a big hissy when you return from 'business trips' where you and Sophie share a bed, do I throw my toys out of the pram on the nights you come home some night of most weeks reeking on Jasmine's perfume and I know of at least three others past and present so stop the righteous indignation. Face it Jimmy, you are not the soul of discretion yourself. We both fuck other people, so fucking what, it's one of the privileges of having huge wealth, it only fucks things up when some party to a marriage talks nonsense like divorce. Far too complicated. The fact is that I love you, I really do, but I love getting other cock, especially Michael's monster and I expect I always will."

So, 20 years later and we lived according to what Ros had said that day so long ago, it just made sense and we did maintain a close family and we shared a strong bond. Probably we would both admit to having been 'in love' with several other people over the years but we both maintain that we still love the other deeply.

And then.....

Michael had been fucking Ros regularly for more than 20 years, strangely we had become reasonably friendly and played golf together most weeks. He obviously knew that I both knew and tolerated him as my wife's favourite lover. I knew she treasured his cock more than mine, and yes, I'd seen him in the shower his cock hung longer soft than mine with my strongest erection I knew that Ros was tied to fucking that thing and she said not only was it huge but he was an incredible lover. I knew that facing a choice, she'd pick his over mine. The survival of our marriage depended on us maintaining that cordial relationship between he & I.

On the fateful day, Michael had one of his worst days on the course, as well as everything else other than being rich, he is apparently a better lover than me and certainly is a much better golfer with a one handicap against my 9. I was quickly 4 up after 6 holes and the rest of the round was me trying to hold off his inevitable comeback.

The fucker holed a 25-foot putt on the 18th to beat me one up and as it rolled in dead centre, he gave a huge fist pump in my direction and a shout of "cuck-a doodle-do". He immediately looked regretful and approached me with his hand out both in apology and as golfers do, to thank me for the game. What he received was not a handshake, it was my fist breaking his nose as I punched him as hard as I could. He slumped to the ground with blood spurting on his white golf shirt and murmuring, "Jimmy I'm so sorry, please forgive me I don't know where that came from."

"Michael, I think we both know it came from you having fucked my wife for more than 21 years and I have stood for it and said nothing. That stops, fuck you Michael, you and I are finished as friends and either she drops you or I drop her... or you could do the decent thing and just fuck off and leave us both alone."

"Jimmy, I'm so sorry to have offended you but surely you know that Ros and I are more than lovers. I can't just walk away, I'm like her second husband."

"Your choice motherfucker, but I've had enough, I'm going home to confront her with her choice. I don't like my chances but I have had enough, so fuck you very much for that game, I hope you die soon in agony you utter cunt."

As I walked away, I heard him saying to my back, "don't do it Jimmy, it will end badly for us all, please think before you act." That last bit was the only worthwhile thing he said, before I went home I speed dialled my lawyer, Barry Goldfarb, and he answered the call on the second ring.

"Hi Jimmy, business or pleasure my friend? What can I do for you?"

"Divorce advice Barry, I need it fast, I'm about to confront my loving wife about her favourite cock... and I think you know it's not mine."

"Oh fuck, Jimmy, can you come to my house now? I'll make a call and we can talk when you get here."

Two hours later, a friend of Barry's had also come to his house and I had all the advice I needed. To sum it up, we were both so rich it only made sense for us to keep our own money, possessions we'd have to agree on but the big stumbling block would be the house, I knew neither of us would concede defeat and willingly give it up. That is where the fight would be.

That evening when I got back home later than expected I saw a glum looking wife sitting with a gin and tonic waiting for the storm to break, I knew she had spoken to that crowing cunt Michael. Her look told me we were in real trouble. She had decided that attack was the best form of defence.

"I'm sorry for what that idiot said to you Jimmy but please get over you ego, I am not giving him up, he was right about what he said, I look upon him as my second husband but my favourite lover, I will not stop seeing him, I love him just as much as I love you. Is that understood?"

"You are a very poor liar Ros, you love him more than me, that is crystal clear to me, you expect me to swallow that insult from that bastard, hurled into my face in triumph, the better man wins again, so it's divorce then."

"Don't be so fucking stupid Jimmy, the only people to benefit from a divorce will be our very expensive lawyers, I will not allow a divorce."

"Fuck you Ros, you are getting a divorce or giving that fucker up, very simple options, what is it to be, I will not put up with that disrespect from your toyboy, I've been more than fair in being friendly to him for 20 fucking years and I've done that for your benefit, but no more. Decide."

"Don't be juvenile Jimmy, what is the benefit?"

"I'm doing what I should have done long ago, forcing you to leave the man you love or your husband, It's no mystery, I know you will choose him but I'm forcing you to make a choice. I've already taken legal advice..."

"What, it only happened a couple of hours ago, you haven't even thought it over and you've had legal advice? Grow up Jimmy, grow up, this doesn't need to be a crisis, it was one stupid piece of nonsense he said."

"Ros, it was what was in his heart and mind, it was him saying, 'fuck you cuckold, I've beaten you again and I'm going to fuck your wife to celebrate'. No, it's over, chose him and we're over. We'll keep our own money, file under irreconcilable differences but I tell you, I am keeping the house, you can set up home somewhere else with that fucker."

"No way are you throwing me out of my house, I don't want a fucking divorce, I will not leave our family home."

"If that is your attitude Ros, then we are going to war, I've offered you a fair escape so you can live with your favourite cock fulltime, but I will not leave and have that fucker move into my house, do you understand. If I have to ruin both of us reputationally and financially I will fight you for this house and understand this, that fucker is never to set foot in it ever again.

And so it began, Ros thought this might blow over, that in the end it would be too much hassle for us both. She even had the fucker over one day and a friend of mine saw his car as he was leaving our house. I had her served two days later.

"What the fuck are you doing Jimmy, you had me served?"

"You fucked that bastard in my house two days ago, I warned you, now I can assume you have made your choice so now I've made mine and if you won't see reason I will play as dirty as need be to convince a judge that you simply flaunted your toyboy in my face in my house and I expect that you have made your moving out inevitable."

"Two days later, I was served, a petition for divorce based on infidelity, spousal abuse, and threats of further violence against both my wife and her 'friend'."

"You lying cunt Ros, how could you? Spousal abuse? You fucking cunt, and Infidelity, says the women who has betrayed her husband with the same dipshit for 21 years. You are going to become one of the most famous whores on the internet, I will destroy your character. Fucking cunt."

We lived together but at war, after she fucked Michael in our house I had a security company install cameras with a remote cloud storage. The guy who installed it said that he found no proof but if he was a betting man, he'd wager that there was another well-hidden network in our house. It appeared we were both trying to gather evidence but only she was fucking other people in our house.

And so began the most hateful year and more of our lives, it got so bad that our children called a family meeting and begged us both to stop and spare their feelings, if not our own. Our mutual friends started to drift away, some from one or other of us but quite a number wanted nothing to do with either of us as the public bloodletting continued.

One of the videos of her fucking Michael in our house made it onto the internet but I had so many layers of security between me and the final destination that there was no definitive proof it was my doing. I was approached by a police officer suggesting it could only be revenge porn and I could get into a world of trouble. I had my lawyer threaten the police department and ask had they checked out the possibility that it was Ros's own attempt to set me up. No proof meant it just went away and the police are always careful to avoid threats to powerful wealthy people, I was not harassed.

I'd even arranged through friends of a friend to have Michael savagely beaten. No words were spoken to him that could connect me but he knew and Ros spat in my face a week later. My immediate reaction was a backhanded slap across her face which I immediately regretted but never apologised for, we were long past the point of no return.

I attempted to negotiate with Ros about the house, nothing worked, we were set for court, the divorce was not in question, division of assets not an issue barring the house, we kept our own wealth that we each brought into the marriage. The judge would decide in the house. The judge was a former friend of both of us, he was one of the people giving both of us a wide berth since we started squabbling. He actually attempted to recuse himself but was told it was his show and to get on with it.

On the day of the hearing none of our family appeared, they were equally disgusted with both of us, relationships were strained to breaking. Judge Jack Thompson quickly read through what was agreed and we were minutes from being divorced, he then addressed the issue of the house.

"Mr & Mrs Plunger, as someone who has known you both professionally and socially for more years than I can remember, it pains me to sit in judgement here today. You have both contributed equally to the most horrific publicly high-profile divorces in this city's history. Your main aim appears to be to cause maximum hurt to each other showing no consideration to your close and wider family or friends. Though you have agreed on how to separate your lives in many aspects, the family home is a real sticking point and in the absence of agreement, it falls on me to decide how that is treated in your divorce.

I find I cannot reward either of you for your pig-headedness towards each other, therefore I have decided that the property be placed on the open market and the sale proceeds will be spilt 50:50."

"For fuck's sake Jack, she fucked him in my bed...." "Christ Jack, I raised my kids in that house..."

Bang, bang, bang. Judge Johnston gavelled them to silence and said, "Mr & Mrs Plunger you will not address me as Jack in this court, neither will you interrupt me again or you will be held in contempt of court and will find out what the inside of a cell looks like. Am I clear?"

We bother uttered a chastened 'Sorry Judge' and he moved on.

"Further neither of you may bid on the property nor may you buy it through any proxy. If I discover that either of you is involved in the purchase of the property you will face a serious charge of contempt and I can promise it will carry a jail term, I hope I make myself clear.

However, I am putting a stay on the compulsory sale of the family home for a period of one month, to enable you two jackasses to come to your senses and reach an agreement. In one months', time I expect to hear from your lawyers that you have either reached an agreement or that the sale has been placed in the hands of an agreed realtor. If neither of those things happen, you will both return to court and someone or both of you will be facing contempt charges."

So, we were divorced. We both thought that's what we wanted though now that it was a fact, only pending the final decree, I just felt empty about the whole thing. We had been truly horrible to each other, our families were appalled, our friends were disappearing like snow of a ditch, life was becoming very lonely. At least Ros had Michael's cock to keep her happy.

As we left the court, Ros have a sad glance towards me and said, "Can we talk?" It was on the tip of my tongue to come off with some stinging remark but I nodded yes. "Where?" "Our house, while we still have it, ok?" "See you there."

We arrived in the driveway more or less at the same time, parking side by side, again exchanging sad glances. We walked inside as if going to a funeral.

Inside Ros immediately turned to me in a space where I couldn't avoid her, held her arms open wide and said, "Please Jimmy, just hug me one last time, I've been such a fool and you are no better, we've acted like children this past year and our children have just about had enough of us. Now, Jack is insisting neither of us can live in our wonderful family home. Jimmy, I have a mad idea, will you listen to me please and consider what I have to say."

"I'm listening Ros, on the drive over I felt exactly like you are describing, what the fuck are we doing?"

"Jimmy, we both love this house, it means everything to both of us, all the good times we have shared, raising our family, all that and now we are both to be thrown out and it sold against our wishes. I have an idea; you will think I'm crazy and I probably am but hear me out. It's a long shot."

"Jimmy, you know Michael has been here and I understand why that ground your gears and made you hate me all the more, after what that infantile idiot said to you on the golf course. Anyway, the more I got closer to a 'living with him' situation, the more I realised that other than his fat cock the man has very little going for him. For years I was enthralled of the idea of having that massive piece of meat on tap, but the problem is what's on the other end of it. I've found that I don't have the feelings I thought I had for him, and more importantly, I have nowhere near the same feelings for him that I still do for you even after the horrible things we have said and done over the last year."

"This is where it gets weird Jimmy. I am ready to end it with Michael if you will agree to go jointly to Jack and ask him not to issue the final decree. We can both live our lives here in this house we both adore and wanted to keep at all costs. Jimmy, I can't promise you hearts and flowers, I'll probably still feel the need to fuck some guys and you will still get your ashes hauled elsewhere but surely what we had, minus Michael, is worthwhile, we know we are good together with a little fucking on the side. Our friends would love it, you know the kids would love it and being honest, living here with you is a better outcome than anything else either of us has on offer. Will you think about it Jimmy?"

"No, I won't Ros... I don't need to think about it, if Michael is definitely out of the equation it works for me, I do love living with you even if we do both fuck other people, that long drink of piss Michael just got too much for me to bare. If you promise me he is permanently history I'm all in, shit I may even fuck you to seal the deal."

And fuck they did, all of it, fucked each other, got Jack Thompson to set aside the fucking divorce, Ros told Michael in a curt phone call to 'fuck off, you are history' and they lived together in their home for ever, never faithful, but both happy in their own interpretation of what a happy marriage was to them, zero expectation of fidelity, every expectation of reasonable respect for the other's feelings.

Takes all sorts of people to make the world go round.