Franci On The Farm Pt. 02

Story Info
Tequila makes my pussy sore.
3.5k words
3.64
29k
25
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
1,001 Followers

CHAPTER 5- Tequila Makes My Pussy Sore.

That night was the drive-in. I tried to get out of it, but Auntie ordered me to go.

Luke drove, and I sat between him and Mikey. We parked in the back row. Over in the car next to us, a couple of college kids were already entwined in heated kissing.

Great, just like Buck and Julz on that dreadful double-date.

As soon as we parked, Luke pulled out a paper sack. "Look what I brung!" He flashed a bottle of silver tequila.

Mikey giggled and reached out for it. "Whoa guy, ladies first." He passed it to me. I shook my head. "C'mon Franci, or are you afraid of fun?"

"I ain't afraid." My hand took the bottle. The first swallow burned like hot steel, and I coughed. But when I tried to hand the bottle back, Mikey pushed it to my lips.

"The second swallow kills the pain of the first." Mickey's brown eyes twinkled. His Adam's apple bobbed three times, and he lowered the bottle again.

Before long, they were both hooting like monkeys. I knew better, but I wanted to join the fun.

"Oh all right," I said. Luke was right. The second jolt of booze slid down my throat easily, and I even took a third swallow. And a warm fire sizzled through my thighs.

Halfway through the movie, the bottle was half gone, and I was half drunk. Luke's finger traced circles around my nipple bumps. I didn't stop him.

"Damn!" Mikey yelled. "Look—they're actually screwing!"

We stared down from the truck. The kissing couple was naked. The girl had one foot on the steering wheel, the other against the windshield...With the guy on top of her, humping away.

The young girl groaned and clawed at his back. Then the guy grabbed her fat tits and humped harder... and she squealed every time the car bounce.

I blushed and looked back at the movie in a drunken haze. My crotch was already damp, but I promised myself not to get it another sticky, sex situation.

Cousin Luke had other ideas. He stared at my tits and growled. "Fuck this flick, come outside Franci!"

"But I wanna watch the flick."

"I told you to come on cousin—and bring your horny twat." Luke threw me over his shoulder then tossed onto a mattress in the back of the pick-up. My boobs bounced wildly against my blouse.

Luke watched me with a funny kind of smile. I felt my heart pounding as my chest heaved... He unbuckled his belt...

"Cousin Franci, it's time to lose your cherry."

"NO LUKE!" He dropped his pants. "Luke keep your nasty thing away from me."

With a wink at Luke jerked down his shorts. His thick, prick bobbed up like a snake. It was bigger than Mikey's.

Luke grabbed my blouse, and I slapped his face. But he ripped my top open, letting my naked boobs bounced free.

"S-stop or I'll tell Auntie!"

"Go ahead. I know your pussy-beast. Pretty soon it'll be begging me not to stop." He pressed my shoulders down hard and covered one of my quivering titties with his mouth.

When he rolled the already thickening nipple between his teeth, I arched my back and tried to scoot away, but Luke soon had my skirt off, pulling on the wet crotch of my panties.

"I'll bet you're wet as a fountain." With a quick jerk, he ripped through the panties. And my pussy oozed with juice. It infuriated me that Luke was right.

"Franci baby," he laughed, "You say No-No-No. But your pussy says Yes-Yes-Yes!"

"No it doesn't! Pussies can't talk!" I sobbed, beating his chest with my small fists. Mickey watched us through the back window.

"Oh, no! "A knee pushed painfully into my thigh, and I had to spread my legs apart. Luke slid his hips between them. "No Luke. Please don't fuck me!"

His prick pushed against my pussy lips as they swelled open. The enraged prick shoved deeper, and I tried to get away... but couldn't. I was too drunk.

My thighs fell open before him. Luke snorted like a bull and gored my pussy with his prick tearing through my hymen. It hurt bad, but I refused to do the virgin squeal.

My un-chaste cunt opened wider, stretching around his invading cock.

Luke plunged deeper, and I was fucked for the first time. One of my sandals fell off. His mouth slobbered over my tits as he kneaded my ass, rubbing my tight rectum.

I felt like a whore... but a good whore.

"Franci, grip me with your legs." I locked my ankles around his hips. My pussy blossomed wider as his shaft rubbed my aroused clitty.

"Oh, Jezuz Franci!" He slammed in again, stuffing my hole with his man-meat. The pain stopped as I felt the heavenly sparks of screwing. My pussy wanted his hard-pounding prick.

"Don't stop Cousin Luke, ravage me like a whore—I love it!

My pussy clasped his invading boner. Luke pushed my legs up and drove his prick to the bottom of my pussy, and I squealed in surprise. "Fuck me forever!".

I dug my heels into his ass and pulled. I never dreamed of acting so slutty. Luke laughed and jammed me full of prick again as my nails clawed his back.

"Franci, I'm going to shove every drop of jizz right up into your womb."

"Yes!" I cried, my feet pulling on his ass. "Oh please."

With another thrust, Luke spewed and shoved his cock so hard I slid back on the mattress. I felt his prick pulsing inside me as hot cum dripped down my tender slit. I'd been fucked raw.

Groggy and weak, I started to get up when Mikey ran up with the bottle of tequila. "You want some Franci?"

"No, tequila makes my pussy sore."

But Mickey dropped his pants. "Sorry cousin, it's time for sloppy seconds. Franci spread your legs." I wasn't about to spread for him and moved back.

But Mikey shoved two fingers in my pussy and pushed his thumb up my butt-hole. The jerk pulled me back by my holes.

"Ouch, what was that!?"

"Oh that's the ol' bowling ball grip." He laughed. "Gals have finger holes just like bowling balls."

"I'M NOT A BOWLING BALL!" My fist hit his chest, and I tried to get away. But Mikey gripped my hips. And I didn't resist when he climbed up and wedged my legs apart.

My pussy still ached from the last fucking.

Mickey sucked my tits like he was trying to pull them off. Then his stiff prick rubbed along my wet slit... and punched into my fuck-hole.

"Ouch!" Mikey's thick shaft pummeled in and out of my sore hole. My cousin had the thighs of a bull, and he pounded my twat so hard the old truck squeaked.

Now the people in the next car looked over, watching Mickey hump me.

I didn't care and gripped Mickey's neck, bouncing on his fuck-pole as my tits rubbed his chest. The slut in me came alive. "Oh Yes...screw my damn twat!"

"Franci, you got such a sexy ass, I have a surprise for you."

"What surprise?" Mikey pushed my legs up, slid his cock down, and punched into my asshole. "OUCH! My butt wasn't made for this!"

"Yes it was Cousin Franci."

I clenched my teeth as my anal ring stretched around Mickey's swollen cockhead. He humped my asshole slowly, and as he rubbed my little clit, giving me a double stimulation.

I felt every inch of his shaft sliding up my butt.

Getting assfucked by my cousin felt so naughty and forbidden. Mikey thrust deeper into her butt while fingering her pussy and clit.

Franci could tell by Mikey's panting that he was about to cum. He fucked faster. His balls slapped her pussy, as his thumb tickled her love-button. When Mikey's prick exploded in her ass.

And that drove Franci over the edge. Her ass clenched tightly around Luke's spurting cock. After the last spurt, Mickey kissed my tits and pulled up his pants.

"Wait Mikey, I'm cold."

My cousin threw a dirty horse blanket over my naked body. Mikey got in the cab and knocked on the window. "Hey Franci, you want some more tequila?"

"No. Tequila makes my holes sore." I heard them laughing in the cab.

So what? Guys just empty their balls and walk away, leaving a girl naked and sticky in the back of a truck? Is that what fucking's all about?

I pulled on my ripped blouse and panties, and we left. Goo seeped out of my sore, peeled tomato pussy, all the way home.

CHAPTER 6- Subtle Delight of a Delicate Tongue.

At home Lydia asked if we had a good time. I blushed red as my cousins hooted.

Aunt Lydia took my hand. "We need to talk." She led me into her bedroom. "Franci, you're the only other gal on this farm. We need to stick together, literally. So gal, why the scowl?"

"Guys," I whispered.

"I knew it— goddam guys! They don't understand a woman's needs." She looked over as her hand slipped into mine. "Sex troubles, yes?"

"Always. "I hissed. "Always sex. Always screwing and sucking. I'm so confused."

"It's okay." Lydia hugged me tight, and we lay back on her bed. She kissed my ear. "You're not a virgin, are you, Franci?"

"I was, until Jason and Mikey poked me."

"Oh, did you like it Franci. That first time?"

"Maybe. It was awful, but kinda wonderful."

"Guys know how to poke... they never get the subtle delight of a delicate tongue. How can you know how to lick twat if you don't have one?"

Lydia touched my sticky crotch, and I fidgeted. "Most guys wouldn't know a clitty from a titty."

I giggled. "T-true."

"Now Franci, I'm going to take off your panties. You'll like this."

I felt my panties trickling down my thighs. But I wasn't sure about being naked in front of my aunt. "Maybe I should keep..."

"No." Lydia yanked them off my ankles. "You poor thing. Your twat is all swollen. Why didn't you tell me? Aunt Lydia smiled. "I know about sore pussies."

My aunt ran her hand across my boobs and down to my crotch. Her thin finger slipped into my hole. "That'll make it feel all better. Aunt Lydia's head dropped down, and she licked my slit!

"Oh Golly!" I jumped and squirmed.

"See Franci. You liked it, didn't you?"

"Auntie, I loved it." Our lips opened and we kissed, sucking each other's tongues. Lydia's robe fell loose, and our naked bodies crushed together, boob to boob, nipple to nipple.

Lydia's tongue slid against mine." Franci, let me lick your flower." Her wicked tongue slipped up through my slit to the swollen bulb of my clitty.

"Yes. Lick me more Auntie, suck my frisky little clitty." She moved her twat in front of my face.

"Lick me too, Franci." Lydia kissed my pussy. "Oh, please suck mine..." My mouth slid along Aunt Lydia's pussy, sucking on her love-button.

The wet clitty tickling made my pussy quiver... I was going to cum—Another woman was going to make me cum!

I shoved my face into the love-jungle of her pubes, stabbing my tongue in her hole. Lydia groaned as her thighs clamped my head.

"Franci, deeper!" I slipped a finger into her warm cunt while twirling her nubbin with my tongue. Lydia twisted in delight and did the same thing to my nubbin.

My aunt squirmed as her pussy muscles clenched my finger. Soon she jolted with a little cry and climaxed, her lush pussy heaving against my face.

Aunt Lydia giggled and lapped my pussy faster, driving me crazy. I tossed my head back and pulled her mouth into my steaming cunt. Lydia sucked my nubbin until my body convulsed.

We groaned in orgasm at the same time... Fucking another woman felt so natural! Just us girls, cumming and cumming!

After the last tingling wave, I felt alive—wonderfully alive, and my pussy glowed ...then I remember something nasty.

"Um ... Aunt Lydia... I got screwed right before you licked my pussy... So you just lapped up the cum from your sons."

"I know...I've tasted it before." Lydia whispered in my ear with her pussy breath. "Franci homey, I told them to pop your cherry before I licked your cunty."

"WHAT? So I'm the Family Fuck Toy!?"

Clutching my clothes, I ran outside. I had to get away from this inbred fuck-family!

CHAPTER 7- Up And Down The Fuck Pole./strong>

Driving down the road I saw a big, circus tent on the side of the road. It looked like fun. But when I pulled up and discovered it was a Revival Meeting.

Oh well, that might be fun too.

Wandering in I found a seat. A preacher raised his arms high. "Love thy neighbor! Now I want everybody to hug the person next to you!"

I looked shyly to my left, at a cute blonde guy. Our eyes met, and I noticed he was embarrassed too. Then he gave a little smile and held out his arms.

"Hello neighbor." We hugged. I felt the warmth of his soft body and the lump in his crotch that guys always have. And he kissed my lips—which shocked me!"

Feeling embarrassed, I pushed my way through the crowd to my pick-up. I was trying to start the engine when his blonde head popped in the window.

"Hey neighbor, what's the hurry?" He smiled, and I kept trying to start the truck. "You can't blame me for kissing you. Haven't you ever looked in the mirror?"

"What do you mean?" I snapped, just as the truck spurted.

"I mean you're gorgeous. Prettiest Babe in the state!" He flashed a grin, and his eyes sparkled. "Go home and look at yourself in the mirror... With or without clothes."

"No!" I popped the clutch out and sped away as the cute guy waved at me. I looked back to the road, biting my lips. I was tired of horny guys, even if he was cute as sin...

Several miles later, the truck broke down again. I called a tow truck. Soon a fat man stepped out of the tow truck and looked at me like I was a sweet piece of candy.

"I'm Gus. And I'll tow your pick-up after, you start peeling."

"Peeling what?"

"All your clothes missy. I like to look at naked farm girls, buck naked and spread." Gus grunted. "It's miles to town, and you ain't goin' nowhere 'til you get naked."

"NO WAY!"

"Do it or I'll do it for you!" Gross Gus reminded me of stepfather, Horrible Hank.

Shit. I unbuttoned my blouse, slowly. After the last button, Gus yanked up my bra. My boobs bounced into his calloused, clutching hands.

"Ha, you got some plump tits. Ripe and juicy." His mouth sucked on my nipples. "Now let's see your twat. Twat."

I looked down at the road. No cars dammit. Reluctantly I dropped my skirt and blouse.

He whistled at the dark vee in my sheer panties. "Now hand me them cunt-covers." He wheezed. "I'll add 'em to my collection."

Handing Gus my flimsy panties, I stood naked in front of him, wearing only my sandals. He shoved me against a tree, spread my thighs and groped my pussy.

I got ready to be fucked.

The gross guy squeezed my boobs, then unzipped and pulling out his hefty boner. "We gonna start in your cunt then fuck your sweet farm girl ass."

Great, another ass-fucker. I felt his knob rub around my pubes, probing for my hole. "Bingo!" Gus grunted and pushed in, stretching out my slit... Wow, his cock was as wide as a beer can.

Lifting me up, the disgusting man bounced me up and down on his fuck pole...and my slutty pussy loved it... I felt my hips twisting, screwing my pussy onto his pole.

Then, thankfully a semi horn blared on the road. Gus turned and pulled out, and I saw my chance!

CHAPTER 8- The Beast That Lives Between My Legs.

Grabbing my skirt and blouse, I ran naked down the road. Wheezing, Gus couldn't catch me. My feet didn't stop the movie until I reached the main road.

My bra and panties were still with Gus. Slipping on my skirt and blouse, I heard the next sound of a motor, I turned and put out a thumb, but it was only a motorcycle.

I'd already dropped my thumb when the motorcycle pulled up.

"Told you I'd see you again gorgeous." A blonde guy lifted his goggles. It was him—the same dude I'd met at the Revival. "What are you doing Babe?"

"I was...I was just...taking a walk."

"Taking a walk twenty miles from town?" I nodded. Andre slapped behind him. "Come on, I'll take you wherever you want."

"Great!" I hopped on, and my naked pussy touched the hot leather seat. "OUCH!"

He laughed. "My name's Andre." Revving the motorcycle, he took off so quickly that I had to clutch both arms around his waist.

"Mine's Franci," I hollered back over the roar. "Thanks for stopping."

He raced down the highway, and I hung on to his body and my skirt. The engine vibrations caused the seat to vibrate against my slit...and I had a little orgasm.

As we drove my skirt kept flying up exposing my lack of panties. After a few miles, he pulled the rumbling cycle into a clump of bushes.

Weak from the excitement of my twat vibrating on the seat, I managed to get off. And I wiped the shiny spot of girl juice off the seat before Andre saw it.

"It's picnic time." He pulled sandwiches from his saddle bag.

"Franci you were panting so hard I thought you could use a breather." He laughed. "And a breather from this suffocating place. I don't know how you stand here."

"I don't know either." We ate as I stared into Andre's eyes, remembering our kiss.

Andre leaned over and pulled me in his arms. Our mouths moved together as our tongue entwined. Andre's hands moved down my body.

I wondered what he'd think about my missing panties.

It was too late. Andre's hand was under my skirt, and his fingers touched my naked pussy. He looked at me, and I stuttered. "Th-they flew off...my panties flew off in the wind...y-you drive too fast."

Andre giggled and hugged me. "Franci, I want to make love to you."

"Really?" I was shocked that he asked instead of just taking my pussy like everyone else. "Andre, the picnic's over, maybe you should take me home."

"No Franci, now it's time for dessert."

"Is that what I am, dessert?" Andre kissed me again as his fingers petted my trembling mound. I melted. He pushed inside my wet pussy-folds, rubbing my clit.

I fought down the shivery feelings in my twat. But his hands pulled up my blouse, and my braless boobs jiggled out. Andre nibbled playfully on my nipples.

Andre lowered me into the soft, wild grass and pulled off my skirt. I felt the sun

on my naked body and then the wetness of Andre's kiss. Our bodies pressed

together, and I felt his stiff prick on my thigh.

"Franci, you drive me crazy" His fingers opened my slippery pussy lips, and I felt his knob press of clitty, then slip down to my pussy. I tilted my mound up, helping his cock slide in...

Our bodies joined, and he lifted my up on his lap. And once again I was bouncing on a fuck pole...Andre's prick pushed up, stabbing into my burning hole.

He sucked my tits and fucked deeper up inside me. I whimpered and bounced up and down, with a cunt-full of cock.

"Oh Andre, Fuck Me! FUCK ME!"

He threw my feet over his shoulders and I winced as his prick impaled my pussy. Andre pulled on my nipples with his teeth... arousing the beast between my legs.

My pussy-beast took over, screwing and humping shamelessly on his boner-pole as sparks shot up my spine.

"Franci," Andre moaned, "I don't think I can hold it any longer."

"Oh, don't hold it! Cum in me! Cum!"

We slammed together, gasping and twisting. Andre's prick shoved up, spurting cum into my cunt. My beast muscles clenched his cock, milking it.

"Oh YESS!" My back jolted up in orgasm as I humped Andre's prick in frothy waves of sinful pleasure.

"Franci... you've fucked me dry." I collapsed on him with my tits. "Oh my gawd..." Andre kissed my ear. "Baby you're coming with me, you have to."

"Where are we going?"

"Anywhere but here baby."

"Let's go Andre! Our mouths met in a long, lip sucking kiss.

"Franci," he whispered, his eyes laughing. "First let's take a trip Around The World."

"What do you mean, Around The World?"

"Get naked and I'll show you."

KimKim5
KimKim5
1,001 Followers