Francine Nude in Public Pt. 02

Story Info
Francine continues her nude day.
643 words
4.46
18.3k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/26/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place right after part 1

**********************************

"Where to next?" Francine joked with the girls.

"Oh I have some ideas," Vanessa smiled as she drove.

The girls giggled as they drove to their undisclosed location. Francine blushed as she thought about what Vanessa had in store for her. The adrenaline of streaking in front of most of the school had started to fade and her embarrassment of being the only one naked slowly resurfaced. It didn't help that she was crammed in the back of a small car.

Just as Francine was about to convince the girls to take her back home Vanessa said something that sent shivers down her spine.

"Hey Francine, could you grab us some snacks?" Vanessa said as the car stopped in the parking lot of a local convince store.

Francine was frozen in shock.... And in a bit of arousal as the girls pushed her out of the safe cover of the car into the wide open world.

"But but but....." Francine stammered, "I don't have any money! Where would I keep it? My pockets?"

Vanessa grabbed Francine's arm through the window and carefully slipped a twenty in her buttcrack.

"How 'bout this?" Vanessa said, "You keep that twenty in your cute ass of yours till you get to the register and afterwards we can do whatever you want"

Francine was a lot of things but she could never turn a challenge like that away.

"Fine!" Francine said with a scowl, "Watch and learn."

Francine turned and strutted with confidence to the door. Her red hair bounced with every step and her pale ass jiggled, but the twenty dollar bill was rooted safely in her asscheeks. It flapped with the wind until she finally stepped into the store.

The cashier was a younger man in his late twenties transfixed on Francine's nude body. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her as she floated around the store grabbing soda and chips for her friends.

When she finally got to the register the cashier smiled and asked, "Is that everything miss?"

Francine made sure to smile and lock eyes with him to say, "Yup, I don't think I'm missing anything."

Francine was absolutely beaming. She felt giddy with excitement and loved every second of this interaction, knowing her friends were watching her from the car.

The cashier laughed and said, "That'll be $19.00."

Francine turned 180 degrees and touched her toes, clearly presenting her plump ass with a twenty dollar bill sticking out of it.

The cashier was already living in a dream with a sexy little red head in nothing but red converses prancing around his store, but now with her ass staring him in the face... He was in heaven.

He grabbed the twenty and put it in the register, but as he grabbed the change he noticed that she didn't move. Her ass still facing him now wiggling as if it was waiting for something. He took the message and slid the one dollar bill securely back in her asscheeks and gave her a light spank.

Francine turned around and grabbed the snacks, and walked towards the door.

"Thank you... Come again," he said with a smirk.

Francine walked slowly to the car hoping some traffic in this rural town might go by and catch a glimpse of a naked girl in public.

Francine dropped the bag of snacks on Vanessa's lap, "Here's your stuff. Oh and do you want the change?" she said sarcastically as she turned around and bent over.

Vanessa was impressed and turned on. As we're all the girls. They all wished it was them who could be naked and confident in public.

"Ok, you win, where to next? Home?" Vanessa said, defeated and disappointed.

"Hmmmmm.... I think I have a better idea," Francine said as they drove away.