Frank and Cheryl Ch. 05: Her Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melanie had introduced Frank and Cheryl to the other "new" couple, Mary and Rod. They had been in the lifestyle for almost a decade and had been to more house parties than they could remember, but they were from the next state over and this was the first time they'd attended a party with this particular group at Melanie and Keith's house. Mary was a beautiful blond, almost as tall as Frank and with a cheerleader's body and wearing a dress that was about the same length as Cheryl's but not as tight. Rod was a bit taller and a lot thicker. He wasn't quite FAT... but he was getting close and had displayed the only personality that wasn't open, friendly and social. He had been very quiet and what little he spoke was just bare minimum courtesy. He seemed to follow his wife around and Frank noticed several times that the look on Rod's face as Mary socialized, joked and flirted wasn't approving. Rod looked almost aggravated.

Melanie took the four of them - Frank, Cheryl, Mary and Rod - on the promised tour of the house and Frank had enjoyed several opportunities to ogle Mary's body as he followed her up flights of stairs or through hallways. Of course, he also enjoyed ogling Cheryl and noticed that, from just the right angle, as he followed her up one set of stairs in the back of the house, her dress rose up enough with each step he could get a peek of her shaved sex. After noticing that, he made sure that either Mary or Rod was behind Cheryl every time they were going up any stairs. He wondered if Cheryl realized what was going on and the minor show she was giving.

After getting a full tour of the house, seeing all the potential play rooms, both private and more group oriented, Frank found himself settling into a large recliner in the living room with Cheryl sitting in his lap, chatting with Mary and Rod who were on a love seat across from them, a low coffee table in between. At the beginning of the conversation Cheryl's legs are primly together as they chat, but Frank realizes as time passes that Cheryl is gradually relaxing and soon her legs aren't as closely held together as they were. Soon her thighs are just far enough apart that the couple across from them may have a view up her short dress, to see her bare pussy. With that realization in his mind, Frank started paying attention to where Mary and Rod's eyes focused. While he couldn't understand how any man wouldn't enjoy looking at Cheryl's sexy shaven womanhood, Frank observes that Rod is actually barely looking at either of them, seemingly more interested in the room's decorations. Mary, on the other hand, can't seem to get enough of looking between Cheryl's spread thighs.

With his focus on observing Mary and Rod's behavior, Frank had neglected to pay attention to the conversation being held, mostly between Cheryl and Mary and, as a result, he was surprised when Cheryl suddenly stood up off his lap, jerked her head toward the kitchen and said to Mary, "Let's go refresh our drinks." Mary had a smile on her face when she stood up and agreed, asking her husband if he wanted anything. Rod's response was a gruff sounding negative and Frank almost wanted to get up to go with the women. He was starting to feel like this guy was a genuine asshole.

In the kitchen Cheryl and Mary refilled their wine glasses and Cheryl put her hand on Mary's arm to stop her from going straight back to the living room. "Hey," said Cheryl with a smile on her face, "let me talk to you in here for a second."

"Sure," said Mary, "stepping out of the busiest part of the kitchen and over to an out of the way corner. "What's up?"

Cheryl took a breath but the smile never left her face. "Well," she explained, "Frank and I are here for a rather specific purpose tonight..."

Mary interrupted her with a huge grin. "For sex?" and then she chuckled.

"Well, yeah," Cheryl replied with a bigger smile and a chuckle of her own, "I think we're all here for that." She let Mary's joke have a few moments of appreciation and then continued. "But this is our first house party as a couple and we're kinda here to use it as a test opportunity."

"Oh," said Mary, with a bit of surprise in her tone. "Okay... what are you guys up to?"

Cheryl thought about how she wanted to phrase her answer before answering. "See, we're a relatively new couple. We've only been together a few months but we've talked a lot and neither of us is into physical monogamy... or at least we don't think so." She paused to collect her thoughts before going on. "We've tested his outlook... a few weeks ago. He watched me fuck another guy. Not only was he not jealous or hurt, it turned him on and we fucked like rabbits afterward."

Mary interrupted her again. "And tonight is supposed to be the night you all test your outlook? You have to watch him fuck another woman and see how you react?"

"I don't HAVE to," replied Cheryl firmly. "I WANT to. I think the idea of seeing another woman enjoy what I get all I want of is hot. He's a dandy lover and decently equipped and oh my god but he's got strong skilled hands..."

"But?" prompted Mary.

"But," finished Cheryl, "we agreed to making sure we were both 100% right about how we thought we felt, so to honor our agreement and move things forward for us, we're here tonight to find a woman for him to play with while I watch."

Mary thought about that for a moment as Cheryl looked at her, searching for a reaction; looking for any negative response; alert for any judgment that might not be welcoming. Mary's response was a final question. "And you want me to be your test subject?"

Cheryl had to laugh. "I hadn't thought of it quite that way, but yeah. I mean, look at you..." she gestured down and up Mary's buxom form. "You're everything I'm not physically. You're tall for a woman, curvy where I'm slim, and busty where I'm not. I bet he'd have a good time with you and I KNOW you'd have a good time with him."

"It's hard to beat that kind of recommendation," Mary replied, grinning. "What about you?" she asked. "What are you going to be doing while I'm playing with your man?"

"Well," said Cheryl, "I'll be there watching. Whether I do it playing with myself or playing with your man is kind of up to you all. I haven't gotten the impression that Rod is real interested in me. I figured he just doesn't find petite women very appealing."

"Oh, it's not that," Mary assured her. "He's just not happy with himself and it's been spilling over into everything in our lives. We've been together a long time and swinging was originally his idea. He has a hard time, and has for quite some time now, with the fact that some women do find him attractive, some women don't. Most men find me attractive and even if they don't think I'm beautiful, I still have a pussy and if there's one thing you can count on: men want a new pussy to fuck."

Cheryl laughed at how forthright Mary was, but had to agree with a nod of her head. Mary continued. "But this conversation has me wet and I want to go enjoy your man, so let's go invite our husbands up to one of the rooms. If Rod wants to play, you're free to enjoy him and he's good in bed. He has an excellent tongue and even as big as he is he'll feel light on top of you."

"And if he doesn't want to play?" Cheryl asked.

Mary shrugged. "Then fuck him... or actually, don't. He can sit down here and stew for all I care. We came to play, as we have for years, and I'm not going to let his issues ruin my night."

"Fair enough," said Cheryl. "Let's go get you laid!"

Arm in arm they walked back to the living room, finding their men sitting silent. Frank had tried to initiate a couple different lines of conversation with Rod, but Rod's responses had all been very brief and not open to further conversation. After several attempts, Frank had given up and just decided to wait patiently for his lady to get back. When they came into the room giggling and with hooked arms, he knew something good was up.

Once in the room, the women separated and Cheryl came over to Frank, carefully putting her wine glass down on the end table next to the recliner before bending at the waist, pointing her ass at Mary and Rod, and whispering in Frank's ear. "We're going to take this party upstairs and I want to watch you fuck the shit out of Mary." Then she looked at Frank's face, saw the huge smile and leaned in to kiss him with high levels of passion. Unhappy voices from across the room interrupted them.

"No, I'm not leaving with you," said Mary firmly. "We came to play and I'm going upstairs with Frank and Cheryl. Whether or not you come with us is up to you."

"No, you're not," said Rod in a rough voice. "We're done with this and we're going home."

"You can go home if you want," said Mary. "I can spend the night here or get a hotel room. We drove all the way over here and you never said anything about wanting to leave the lifestyle until just now. That's a conversation we can have another time but I came to play... and I'm going to play... and if you don't like it I don't' know what to tell you."

"You'd better think hard about this," Rod said in a voice full of warning. "If I leave without you, you won't be welcome back."

Frank thought it might be best to try to calm the situation and to keep the party atmosphere happy. "Um, maybe we should..."

"Maybe you should shut the fuck up," said Rod loudly. "This doesn't concern you." Then he looked back at his wife and said, "Come on. We're leaving."

"No," said Mary firmly and stepping away from him. "I'm not. You do what you want." By that time, Rod's angry voice had been heard from some folks in the kitchen and Keith walked in.

"Everything okay in here?" Keith asked, his tone obviously designed to lighten the mood.

"No it's not," replied Rod. "You're party sucks and we're leaving."

Mary looked at Keith and quickly said, "Ignore my husband please. He's frustration is caused by a lack of communication prior to us coming here and now he's upset that I don't want to leave."

Quickly reading the situation Keith nodded at Mary and turned back to Rod. "Well, Rod... You are welcome to stay and have a good time if you'd like, and you're certainly free to go if you want, but you'll understand if we don't really want any type of domestic quarrels held in the midst of our party."

Rod looked around and realized that everyone in the room was looking at him... and most of the looks said he was an asshole. He nodded. With one last look at his wife he asked her, "You coming?" She just shook her head in response. He nodded again. Finding some level of decorum he extended his hand to Keith and said, "Thank you for your hospitality."

Keith shook his hand and replied, "You're more than welcome anytime. Thanks for coming." Even as he said the words he was turning Rod toward the kitchen and the door.

Frank, Cheryl and Mary, along with a couple other guests, all stood watching Rod leave. The mood had been spoiled somewhat but with Rod gone, it lightened up almost as quickly as it had been brought down. Mary turned around to face Frank and Cheryl, looked at Cheryl briefly and then stepped closer to Frank. Putting her arms around him she pulled him into a very passionate kiss, swirling her tongue around his, wrestling with it, sucking on it... dragging her teeth along it and then pulling away. The startled but quite pleased look on Frank's face was what she was hoping to see and with her arms still around him Mary looked over to Cheryl and asked, "Will you two please take me upstairs and use me so hard I forget all about my husband?"

Cheryl's return smile was big as she stepped in and put her arms around both Frank and Mary. "First, you're going to pleasure my man... and then we can get around to the mutual use of you."

"Sounds like a plan," Mary agreed quickly and they all started toward the stairs. Frank let Cheryl lead the way and he made sure to get behind Mary on the stairs as well. He enjoyed the view of her ass swinging back and forth as she went up the stairs and couldn't resist reaching out to grab handfuls of her ass cheeks as they went. Mary gave an extra twitch of her hips in response and giggled at his touch. Frank didn't feel any panties under Mary's dress, but she wasn't far enough ahead of him on the stairs for him to get a look... so he simply pulled up the back of her dress instead and saw that she had on a thong. Mary slapped his hands away when she felt the cool breeze on her butt and giggled again. "Not yet," she said. "Soon enough!"

At the top of the stairs, on the second floor, Frank realized that Cheryl had Mary by the hand and was leading her down the hallway toward an open door. It was one of the bedrooms with a queen size bed that they'd been shown earlier by Melanie. Cheryl led Mary in, Frank followed and then Cheryl closed the door behind them. Almost as if she was eager to get on with whatever lay ahead, Mary reached up and back behind her neck, with her back still to them, and pulled the tie there. Her dress fell forward and off her shoulders and she hooked her thumbs in it at her waist to finish pushing it down and off. Her skimpy sheer black bra matched her thong but must have hooked in front as Frank watched her shrug it back and off her shoulders and down her arms, letting it fall wherever it landed. Without pause she pushed her barely existent thong down and off, leaving it on the floor at her feet as well. Only when she was fully naked did she turn to look at Frank and Cheryl, neither of whom had moved as they watched her undress. Realizing she had their full attention, Mary smiled and struck a pose. "You like?" she asked, spreading her arms out and giving her full chest a brief shimmy.

"Very much," answered Frank as he began to unbutton his shirt.

"Ah, ah," said Cheryl, seeing what he was doing and stopping him. "That's our job," she said. Mary heard her and understood, stepping over to help. Together they unbuttoned his shirt and took it off of him. As Cheryl worked his belt and the button of his slacks, Mary carefully pulled down the zipper, intentionally rubbing her hands across the growing lump in his crotch beneath. Cheryl knelt to pull his pants down his legs as he kicked out of his loafers and then stepped out of his slacks. Cheryl tossed them aside. Mary mimicked her actions, also kneeling in front of Frank, but pulling down his boxer-briefs as she went, freeing his cock which bounced out in front of her, nearly already fully erect and with a smear of precum on the swollen head.

"Oh, yum," said Mary with a smile... and then she leaned forward to engulf Frank's cockhead in her mouth. Frank groaned out his pleasure but quickly looked over at Cheryl to gauge her response to the situation. What he saw was Cheryl's dress hitting the floor right before she stepped over to put one arm around him, one hand on the back of Mary's head pushing it farther down onto him, and leaning up for a kiss. As he swirled his tongue with Cheryl's he felt Mary's tongue swirling around the tender and sensitive crown of his manhood. Another moan rolled out of him and Cheryl broke their kiss with a big smile on her face.

"Enjoy," she said, smiling up at him. Then leaning down toward Mary, she grasped a handful of the woman's hair and pushed her head even harder down on Frank's cock. "Suck and fuck him well," she said, pausing for a moment before finishing, "and if you earn it, I'll eat his cum out of you when you're done." Frank nearly came just on hearing that statement but the strongest reaction seem to come from Mary who popped off Frank's cock, looked at Cheryl in surprise and then, after having registered what was said, sucked Frank's length back into her mouth with a renewed vigor.

Cheryl left Frank standing there with Mary on her knees before him, sucking his cock like his cum was oxygen and she was suffocating. To enjoy the show, Cheryl stepped over to one corner of the head of the bed, slid onto it and leaned back against the headboard, cushioned by the stack of pillows that was there. With one leg crooked open on the bed and the other hanging off the side, Cheryl let her hands wander down between her thighs. With one hand she slid a finger into her wetness and with the other she began to rub and circle her clit while she enjoyed the show.

Looking over at his girlfriend and seeing that she was enjoying what she was seeing, Frank looked back down at Mary, tangled his fingers in her hair and pulled her face harder onto his cock. Something about her demeanor had suggested she liked being controlled and that was what he was doing now. Holding her head with two handfuls of hair, held just tight enough she could feel the pull on her scalp, Frank was no longer enjoying a hungry blowjob from Mary; instead, he was fucking her face. He enjoyed doing so for several minutes, ranging his push from making her gag on his length to stroking quickly back and forth, enjoying the hot wetness of her mouth just like he planned to do with her pussy.

Having had enough of standing there face-fucking her, Frank released his hold with one hand and pulled his length from her mouth. "Get on the bed," he ordered her, guiding her with the one handful of hair he still had. "Lay on your back," he added as she crawled onto the bed. Mary did as she was told and ended up with her head right next to Cheryl's knee, her feet just hanging off the end of the bed. Frank looked down at her naked body, appreciated her curves, took in how erect her nipples were and realized her legs were not open... at all. Frank looked at the smooth slit of her pussy and then up at her face and their eyes met. Frank didn't say anything but the look on his face said, "Don't you think you ought to open your thighs and offer yourself to me?" Holding his gaze and clearly understanding his unspoken thoughts, Mary slowly spread her legs apart keeping her knees straight until she couldn't get her thighs any farther spread that way, and then bending her knees until her legs were spread as wide as she could get them. Her pussy was wet and puffy and Frank could easily see her clit peeking out at the top of her slit. "Very good," he said and then, without another word, he bent to taste her.

The groan that rolled out of Mary and the thrusting reaction of her hips at the first contact of his tongue told him all he needed to know about how horny and in need she was. Reaching under her legs with each arm, he put his hands around her hips and held her in place as he teased between her thighs with his tongue. From either side of her puckered backdoor, up the outside of her thick pussy lips, across the top and back down the other side he teased her with his tongue. Back up the inside of one thick lip, just barely separating that from the fleshy inner vulva he licked so gently, across her clit like a whispered breeze and then back down the other side between vulva and outer lip. And then Mary gasped and her hips exploded upward as he thrust his tongue against her puckered rosebud and held it firmly against her, splitting her and penetrating her slightly as he licked her from bottom to top, forcing his tongue against her sensitive clit and rolling around that buzzing nub as it moved side to side and around against his swirling licking tongue.

Briefly Frank glanced up and over at Cheryl, happy to see her fingers moving faster in her sex as she watched him eat this woman. Mary's eyes were closed and her hands were at her chest, her fingers pinching, pulling and twisting her nipples. As Frank watched, his mouth now sucking Mary's clit as his tongue began to thrash it, Cheryl pulled one hand away from her pussy, her fingers glistening with her slick juices, and reached over to grab one of Mary's breasts. Mary pulled her own hand away and arched her back up as Cheryl pinched and pulled on that nipple, even harder than Mary had been doing to herself. That just-on-the-edge-of-too-much-pleasure-and-not-quite-painful stimulation combined with Frank's sucking/licking on her clit pushed Mary over the cliff and into her first orgasm. Frank kept sucking and licking until Mary's convulsion of pleasure seemed to start to pass and then he backed off, but not completely, keeping just enough stimulation going for Mary to ease down off her peak until her body had relaxed onto the bed and he felt the tension go out of her.