Frank and Cheryl Ch. 05: Her Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he kissed around Mary's pussy and all over her now swollen and red lips, Frank heard Cheryl ask, "Can my man fuck you bareback?"

"Yesssss!" Mary hissed out her answer.

"Are you clean?" asked Cheryl, pulling hard on the nipple still between her fingers.

Mary arched her back in response to the stimulation and hissed out another positive response. "Yesss!"

Looking down at Frank, Cheryl said, "Fuck her, baby. Slide that delicious cock of yours into her and use her the way she said she wanted. Fuck her so hard she forgets her husband and is nothing but your cum receptacle."

Frank moved up on the bed, kneeling between Mary's spread thighs, lifting them just slightly and lining up his cock without having to hold it. He looked down to see the precum from his shaft dripping into the split between Mary's open pussy lips, mixing with her wetness and shining with how open and ready she was. Guiding himself carefully with the angle of his hips, he moved slightly back and forth, rubbing his cockhead over and across Mary's clit, making her squirm with pleasure and frustration. He kept doing it until she finally couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop teasing me!" she demanded. "Just fuck me already!"

Frank didn't stop but instead looked over at Cheryl, seeing that her eyes were locked on the connection between his cock and Mary's pussy. He could see that his girlfriend was eager to watch him penetrate this woman. She looked as hungry for it as Mary sounded. "Do it, baby," Cheryl encouraged him, looking up at him only briefly before looking back down at his cock as it rubbed up and down on Mary's slit. "Put it in her. Fuck her."

Readjusting his angle and pushing Mary's thighs harder apart to hold her in place he put his cockhead at her wet entrance, looked at her face and then slowly pushed forward. Mary's pussy was tight and grasping as his cock opened her, first the head stretching her open and then his shaft stretching her ever deeper until his full length was buried in her and his balls were resting against her backdoor. Once full penetration had been achieved, he ground his cock in and around, rotating his hips to stir his hard shaft around in her depths and to let her feel how deep his cock was in her body.

Mary groaned out an inarticulate appreciation caused by the full feeling in her pussy. Cheryl's eyes never left the sight of his cock fully buried in Mary's sex. "Oh, god that's hot," Cheryl said, returning both her hands to her own pleasure and cumming just moments later.

Frank started moving, thrusting his length in and out of Mary's wet sex, holding her legs open wide and pushed back with his hands on her inner thighs and the larger part of his weight resting on them. Holding his weight that way made it easier to jackhammer his cock into her and he was definitely enjoying how wet, open and welcoming her pussy was. He could hear the squelching sounds as her wetness clutched his pistoning shaft and the wet slapping of his balls with every thrust against her sexy spread ass. As he plunged his cock in and out of Mary he glanced over at Cheryl to see her watching them carefully. Her legs were spread wide and she had one hand circling her clit in quick movements while her other hand was thrusting three fingers in and out of her sex. She was chewing on her bottom lip and Frank knew it wouldn't be long before she'd cum... if she hadn't already.

The thought of Cheryl's orgasm made him think about giving Mary another one, so as he kept thrusting his length in and out of her, he moved his left hand... getting his thumb spit soaked and then rolling it around Mary's erect clit. Her reaction was large and immediate as her hips flexed and a deep rolling groan escaped her throat. Her head fell back as her eyes rolled up and the spasms of her orgasm seemed to energize her body, causing tremors to move through her until the peak of her orgasm had passed.

Frank kept his pace of stroke steady until the tremors were all gone from Mary's body and then he began to use her in earnest. Cheryl watched as Frank changed his body position just slightly, his weight on his hands on either side of Mary's waist. The thrusts of his hips got harder and faster and were timed just so that as the bed's springs were pushing Mary's body up, Frank's hips were slamming down. He moved as fast as it seemed the bed could spring back and the slapping of his pelvis against Mary was loud as well as sounding sticky. Mary's moans of pleasure grew and seemed constant as Frank's breathing got heavier and he could feel his orgasm approaching.

Cheryl knew the signs and began to encourage him. "Do it, baby! Cum hard. Bury it deep and fill her up!" Looking over to meet Cheryl's eyes, Frank never slowed his pace and added extra strength to his thrusts as Mary's sounds of pleasure grew in response. Frank felt his balls just beginning to tighten and maintained his pace until he finally felt his orgasm peak. He wanted to keep moving but the convulsion of his climax prevented it, forcing his hips forward and keeping his cock buried fully into Mary's clutching pussy as he spit rope after thick sticky rope of hot cum into her depths. Cheryl came again at the sight of her man cumming into another woman... especially such a sexy woman who seemed to be enjoying it so much.

As Frank's orgasm began to taper off he thrust his hips again at a much slower pace; a pace that maximized the length and intensity of his orgasm, helping to empty as much cum from him into Mary as his body could manage. His eyes stayed locked on Cheryl's until his cock stopped pulsing inside of Mary and then he began to let himself relax. Cheryl saw what was happening, read her man's body language and moved over to get her head close to where his cock was just starting to wilt inside of Mary's now saturated and well fucked pussy.

Frank slid his cock slowly out of Mary and watched as Cheryl lowered her face between Mary's still wide spread thighs. As Frank's cock slipped free, Cheryl's mouth immediately wrapped around it, sucking it in balls deep and he could feel her tongue working around it, back and forth as she sucked him. It only took her a few seconds to get his cock cleaned of his cum and Mary's juices. Then it was Frank's turn to sit back and watch as Cheryl began to lick all around Mary's fucked-open hole, catching the mix of Frank's leaking sperm load and Mary's wetness as they flowed out. From the foot of the bed, resting on his heels, Frank watched Cheryl work between Mary's legs, licking and sucking her pussy until Mary began to react once again, another orgasm flowing through her body and her thighs trembling as Cheryl's tongue worked her clit.

The three of them rested a bit, catching their breath and relaxing on the bed, completely comfortable with their mutual nudity and delighting in the appearance of Mary's well pleasured sex. After ten or fifteen minutes had passed, Frank's cock began to slowly rise again in response to the presence of these two sexy women and Cheryl took notice of it. With a smile at Frank, Cheryl then looked over at Mary and asked her to lay down on her back with her feet toward the head of the bed. Mary didn't hesitate to do so and Cheryl mounted her in the 69 position with her ass pointed at Frank. Looking back over her shoulder at her boyfriend, Cheryl said, "It's my pussy's turn, baby. Fuck me hard, fuck me fast and don't stop until your cum is spilling out of me." Without waiting for a response, she then turned and lowered her head, returning her mouth to Mary's pussy. Mary's moan said Cheryl was doing something right and Frank's cock finished growing to full erection.

Frank started to reach for Cheryl's ass cheeks to grasp and pull them open, spreading her pussy at the same time, but Mary stopped him. "Let me do that," she said and she did. She reached around Cheryl's petite hips, getting each hand full of ass cheek and pulling them apart. Cheryl was well spread for Frank's use and he didn't take any extra time getting his length buried into Cheryl's needy sex. With Mary still holding Cheryl spread open, Frank grasped his girlfriend's hips and began his thrusting, giving her exactly what she'd ordered him to: he fucked her hard and fast and had no intention of slowing down until he'd cum again.

Frank was silently happy that he and Cheryl were both such fitness buffs because his second orgasm always took its time building and finishing. By the time he felt it beginning, Cheryl had enjoyed several orgasms as the result of his thrusting and Mary's exploring tongue. Frank didn't slow his thrusting at all as he felt his cock swell that last little bit and tighten with the beginnings of his orgasm. He toyed with the idea of pulling out and cumming into Mary's mouth or on her face, but Cheryl had asked him to cum deep into her, just as he had Mary, and he gave her what she wanted. When his climax peaked he pulled Cheryl's hips hard back against his pelvis, thrusting his straining cock into her as deep as it would reach and let go. More of his hot cum spilled from him and into Cheryl's clutching sex while Mary aggressively licked at Cheryl's clit from underneath. The resulting pleasure for Cheryl was such that as Frank's cock spit its last globs of cum into her, Mary's tongue on her clit inspired another orgasm. Cheryl's pussy began to spasm and pulse and the squeezing of her muscles pushed Frank's cum out around his length, dripping down into Mary's mouth and across her cheeks.

Frank couldn't see that of course. All he could do was enjoy the sensations of his orgasm flowing through him and then beginning to pass mixed with the occasional stroke of Mary's tongue across his now emptied balls. When he pulled out of Cheryl and sat back, just as he had with Mary, he looked down to see Mary lift her head, licking her mouth onto Cheryl's fucked-open pussy where she returned the favor of being eaten clean.

Ten minutes later found them all in the shower together getting cleaned up. Shortly after that they were mostly redressed and back in the living room having a drink and letting their bodies continue to calm down. Cheryl made sure that Mary had her phone number and Mary gave hers to both of them. They had a brief discussion about Rod and his outlook but Mary explained it wasn't a surprise. Since he'd been letting his physical condition slip he'd been having less and less fun at the house parties and other swinger events; after all, what woman wanted sex with a sloppy soft overweight guy? Mary worked to keep herself in shape even though she had a curvy body and was never at a loss for play partners at any party they attended. Part of Rod's solution had been increasing the amount he drank and giving Mary a hard time about enjoying other men, apparently conveniently forgetting that getting into the lifestyle had originally been his idea anyway. The end result of all of it for Mary was that while she loved her husband and hoped he'd come around, she didn't hold out much hope for him to make any positive changes and she predicted that it would finally mean either she'd have to leave the lifestyle - which she really didn't want to do and didn't think she should have to - or Rod would end up leaving her - something she really didn't want to have happen but wasn't sure she could avoid short of them finding a way to reconnect and start enjoying the lifestyle together again.

As the evening wound down, Cheryl and Frank said their goodnights and headed back to Frank's place for the night. In the car, during the ride, Cheryl commented about how she thought this was a pretty fair test of her reaction to seeing Frank with another woman and how, between this and her playtime with Tom a few weeks before, it seemed like they had confirmed their feelings and outlook. Their relationship seemed strong and growing and they seemed perfectly at ease enjoying other sex partners along the way. Frank fully agreed and they enjoyed falling asleep later that night, naked and snuggled close together. Cheryl was still horny and wanting more but Frank was fairly fucked out. He joked about how she could wake him up in the morning and she assured him that was no joke. If she wasn't getting any more that night, she WAS going to get some in the morning so he should expect to wake up to her getting him hard and wanting him inside her. Frank didn't see any reason to complain and fell asleep looking forward to waking up.