Frank & Cheryl: Homecoming Surprise

Story Info
Cheryl gives Frank a homecoming surprise.
4k words
4.61
18.6k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: To be fully understanding of the dynamics between Cheryl and Frank, check out the other seven stories here on Literotica that detail out their beginnings. This story is set after they've been together for over a year but have been apart for more than a month due to Frank being on travel.

- - - - - - - - - -

Frank had a huge smile on his face as he walked up the concrete path leading to Chery's apartment building. They'd been talking about her moving in with him when her lease was up, but for now, they still had separate residences. More often than not, they still were together every night, unless one of them had to travel. Cheryl didn't travel as much as Frank did, and normally his travel lasted a week or less. In this case, he had been gone for just over a month traveling to five different European countries and then six different states back in the United States. He was travel weary but far from tired. He had slept on the plane and his workdays hadn't been terribly demanding. He had plenty of energy and was looking forward to his reunion with Cheryl.

Inside her apartment, Cheryl was ready and waiting. She was equally eager for their reunion and had arranged a special surprise for Frank. As a woman unashamed of her sexual appetite and in a relationship with a loving man who held not a jealous bone in his body, she hadn't had to go the month without sex. In fact, with Frank's encouragement, and at least one time while he had watched via Facetime, she had gotten laid weekly. Frank, on the other hand, hadn't been able to find a playmate and he limited how much he masturbated -- although watching Cheryl that one time had driven him to stroking his length. He loved seeing her release her sexual side, just enjoying every facet of sex without shame. It turned Frank on and he had enjoyed stroking himself to orgasm as he watched Cheryl suck and fuck that particular playmate to a huge load that he shot all over the front of her.

As he approached Cheryl's door, Frank pulled out his key but he didn't need it. Cheryl had been waiting and watching and had seen him coming. She opened the door before he could get the key into the lock, standing in the doorway wearing only the thinnest of silk robes, tied loosely at the waist. That she was naked beneath it was assumed -- and obvious if you got a good look. She stepped back, opening the door wide for him as he stepped in, dragging his roller-bag, his carry-on slung over his shoulder. He dropped both as soon as he was far enough out of the way for Cheryl to close the door behind him.

As soon as his bags hit the floor, Cheryl leapt into his arms. Her arms circled his neck as her legs circled his waist. Their mouths met in a passionate kiss as his arms surrounded her, holding her up and squeezing her close. Their tongues found each other, swirling and wrestling. The energy between them was an insatiable hunger. The kisses were a mixture of gentle exploration, sucking hunger, soul-searching tongues and nibbling tastes.

Frank turned, carrying Cheryl, heading toward her bedroom but she quickly broke the kiss. "Wait," she said seriously. He stopped, still holding her up and wrapped around him. He looked at her in askance. "I have a welcome home surprise for you," she said with a smile.

With a big smile he said, "Okay," as he set her down in response to her wriggling to get away.

"Wait right here," she said, skipping away toward her bedroom. With a curious smile, but sure that anything Cheryl had planned would be a lot of fun and very enjoyable, Frank did as she had asked, just waiting in the living room. A few minutes later she was back wearing only a huge smile; apparently having left the robe in her bedroom. "Okay," she said, "let's get you undressed." She immediately went to work on the buttons of his shirt as he kicked off his shoes and opened up his belt. Cheryl helped with his pants after his shirt was off and soon he was naked; his clothes in a pile next to the sofa. "Close your eyes," she told him and he complied. Taking him by the hand, Cheryl led him into her bedroom.

Beside her bed she had set up a massage table and, making sure he kept his eyes shut, she guided him onto it. Once he was situated on his belly, facing the large television in the corner of her bedroom, she told him he could open his eyes. On the television was a frozen image of Cheryl's living room, the camera focused on the sofa. "I made a special movie for you," Cheryl told him, bending over to kiss him on the cheek. "I want you to watch it while I give you a massage."

Frank had a suspicion of what the movie would be because Cheryl knew how much he enjoyed watching her have sex. He figured she had enjoyed another playmate and had made a movie of it so he could watch while she delivered this massage. He also figured he knew how this massage was going to end so he simply relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of her hands as they begin to work the hot oil into his skin.

On the television screen, Cheryl appeared on camera dressed in a silk purple bra and panty outfit. There was music playing in the background and Frank watched as the Cheryl on screen danced and stripped out of the purple outfit very slowly. She removed the bra first and danced around pinching, pulling and twisting her own nipples before slowly working off the panties. Once naked she gave the camera a good show, wriggling and twerking her sexy ass before bending over to make sure the camera could see her hands between her legs, rubbing and fingering her wet pussy.

Then, as the real Cheryl's hands rubbed hot oil into his back, the television Cheryl straightened up, looked somewhere off screen, raised her hand and crooked her finger... beckoning someone to join her. Frank wasn't surprised by this but he was very surprised to see the person who stepped into the camera's view. It wasn't a man as Frank had expected it to be; it was a brunette woman, as naked as Cheryl was on screen, with a buxom body and beautifully tanned skin. Whoever she was didn't hesitate as she stepped over to Cheryl and they embraced, arms wrapping around each other, hands grasping at each other's asses as they kissed long and keep.

The television Cheryl looked at the camera and said, "Frank, meet Angela." And just at that exact moment, Frank felt another pair of hands rubbing hot oil on his back. His first instinct was to react with surprise and look to see who owned the other pair of hands. He controlled that instinct though, assuming that the other set of hands belonged to the Angela whose sexiness was rubbing all over Cheryl's on the television screen. In real life, Cheryl bent over to whisper in Frank's ear as her hands and Angela's continued to work the hot oil into his skin.

"Welcome home, baby," she said softly. "Enjoy your massage as you watch Angela and I enjoy each other... and then you get to enjoy us both as well." Frank felt his cock throb against the massage table and hoped things didn't get too uncomfortable, but he knew he'd deal with it because of what he had to look forward to.

As the four hands worked the back half of his body, from ankles to neck, occasionally reaching between his legs to massage his balls or tease across his asshole, Frank focused his attention on the television screen. On screen Cheryl and Angela kissed and caressed until things began to escalate. Cheryl turned Angela and pushed her down onto the sofa where she sat with her knees spread looking up at Cheryl. Cheryl knelt down in front of the sofa, between Angela's spread thighs, reaching to fill her hands with Angela's big boobs. She leaned forward into another kiss as her hands teased Angela's tits, pinching and pulling the already erect nipples, making them stand out even more. Angela's moans were obvious as Cheryl kissed and touched her.

Frank kept enjoying his massage as he watched Cheryl's mouth leave Angela's, traveling down across her neck, nibbling and sucking her way down until her mouth found Angela's left nipple. Angela's head fell back as Cheryl's lips locked around that sensitive nub, sucking it in as her tongue lashed across it. After a few moments on the left nipple, Cheryl moved over to the right, trailing her hand down between Angela's legs as she did so. Frank watched as Angela spread her thighs even farther, opening herself to Cheryl's touch.

Just a few minutes later Cheryl (on screen) was kissing her way down Angela's belly as the busty woman laid back on the sofa, keeping her legs spread wide, open and eager to feel Cheryl's mouth on her sex. As Frank watched, he saw Cheryl eagerly go down on the other woman. The camera had a great view though, and Frank could clearly see the first contact of Cheryl's stretched out tongue as it pushed right between Angela's wet lips making the busty woman moan loudly.

As the four hands kept massaging him Frank heard a voice say, "That felt so good." He knew it was Angela and he wondered if he'd get to see the event live. He was getting horny beyond words so he figured he'd see how things were supposed to go.

"Can I roll over?" he asked. Cheryl knew he was asking her and she also knew that he was, to some extent, trying to make sure he didn't do anything to ruin whatever surprise she had lined up.

He felt a gentle hand reach between his legs to cup and massage his balls as he got his answer. "Not quite yet, love," Cheryl said, the smile plain in her voice. The hand kept massaging his balls as she continued. "Soon enough we'll make sure we empty these." Frank only moaned in reply and took a deep breath, doing his best to calm himself. It wasn't working.

He continued to enjoy his massage, watching on screen as Cheryl brought Angela to an orgasm... and then another, licking and sucking her clit as Cheryl's fingers slid into the curvy woman's drenched slit. "Her pussy is SO delicious," Frank heard Cheryl say.

"Yours is equally delicious," he heard Angela reply, and then he realized he had much more to watch. On screen, Cheryl pulled her face out of Angela's pussy, straightening up as Angela sat up and the women met in another passionate kiss. As far as Frank could tell, Angela was doing her best to eat her own pussy flavor off of Cheryl's mouth and tongue. It was highly erotic to watch and Frank could feel his now fully erect cock smearing precum on the massage bed.

He watched as, on screen, Angela took Cheryl by a handful of her hair, pulled her head away, looked her in the eye and said, "Your turn." Cheryl moaned and smiled and then found herself at Angela's mercy as the bigger woman moved her around using the handful of hair as a handle. Cheryl surrendered herself to Angela's control, allowing the brunette to move her, position her, order her as she wanted her. Cheryl didn't argue at all as she found herself laying down on the sofa, one foot on the floor, the other foot up on the sofa back.

Frank thoroughly enjoyed watching as Angela started out licking Cheryl's spread smooth-shaven sex. She licked all over it before focusing in on the smaller woman's clit. As Cheryl's head fell back and her back arched, Angela slid two fingers straight into Cheryl's pussy, pushing them as far as she could get them, hooking them and tickling Cheryl's g-spot. The reaction from Cheryl was immediate and overwhelming as she nearly screamed out in pleasure and her first orgasm swept through her. Angela didn't slow down though, and she kept working the smaller woman's body, finger-fucking her, licking her and sucking her clit until Cheryl had enjoyed several loud orgasms.

Angela backed off a bit and let Cheryl come down from her multi-orgasmic peak, gently rubbing Cheryl's still buzzing pussy as she caught her breath. In a few minutes Cheryl sat up and said, "Okay. He should be here before much longer. Let's make sure everything is ready." Angela smiled and nodded in reply, and it was only then that Frank realized the video had been made that same day. On screen, both women looked over at the camera, smiled, blew it a kiss -- as if they were blowing those kisses to Frank -- and then the screen faded out.

Frank lay still as Cheryl's hands left his body and he saw the TV click off. "NOW you can roll over," Cheryl said. "If you want," she added in a very teasing voice. As he did so, doing his best not to look TOO eager, he saw his beloved Cheryl standing next to the bed, still naked with her small nipples standing super erect. She had apparently enjoyed watching and reliving her earlier pleasures as well. Standing next to her was Angela, whom he had never met before but obviously had already seen intimately. She was equally naked but her busty body was radically different from Cheryl's. She was several inches taller and much curvier, with what looked like a DD chest, her nipples just as erect as Cheryl's.

He wasn't ashamed at all as he settled onto his back, his erection pointing toward the ceiling. Cheryl was next to his head and Angela was next to his hips. Angela wasn't shy about taking a good look at his cock before reaching out with both hands, one to grasp his throbbing length while the other cupped his balls. She smiled and looked over to Cheryl. "You weren't kidding about him having a nice piece of equipment."

"Not even a little bit," smiled Cheryl back. "It tastes good too." And then Cheryl bent down to kiss Frank, her mouth open and her tongue searching again for his. Angela matched her actions but down on his dick, not teasing with licks or kisses, but simply opening her mouth and throat and taking his shaft into her mouth until her nose was buried against his pubis. He moaned into Cheryl's mouth at the intense pleasure Angela was so aggressively providing.

Cheryl broke the kiss, looking down to see Angela sucking her lover's cock and then looking back at him. "Like that, baby?"

"Gawd, yes," he moaned, his head falling back and his eyes closing.

"If she sucks cock as good as she eats pussy, you're in for quite a treat," Cheryl said. "But you can only be so selfish." With that she carefully climbed up onto the bed and straddled Frank's face, lowering her still wet pussy down to his mouth. He felt, smelled and saw what was going on and reached his hands around her hips to steady her as he stretched hit tongue out into her sex. As Cheryl rode his face and he did his best to orally pleasure her pussy, Angela continued to work his cock, sucking and stroking but backing off every time she senses he might be getting near orgasm.

Frank stiffened his tongue, making essentially a hot wet post for Cheryl to rub and grind her clit on, but he mixed that with sucking her pussy lips into his mouth and tongue-fucking her at the same time. The end result, as he knew well, would be Cheryl cumming against his mouth, and when she did, she'd put almost her full weight down against him, grinding her sex onto him.

After Cheryl had an orgasm against his mouth she looked over her shoulder at Angela and said, "Trade'ja." Angela popped off Frank's cock without a pause and said, "Sure!" Frank laid still as Cheryl carefully climbed off the massage bed and then he enjoyed the site of Angela approaching his head.

As Cheryl bent to take Frank's cock between her lips, Angela stopped and smiled down at him. "Hi there," she said with a smile. "I'm Angela." She was bending over even as she spoke and as she finished introducing herself, something Frank found near hilarious given the circumstances, she gave him a passionate open-mouthed kiss. Somewhere in the middle of it he realized that she was tasting Cheryl off his lips and tongue almost more than she was kissing him. And then her mouth was gone and she was climbing onto the bed, straddling his face just as Cheryl had. He watched as her smooth-shaven pussy lowered toward him and he met hers the same way he had met Cheryl's: tongue out and reaching.

Cheryl slowly worked his cock with her hands and mouth, steadily massaging his balls as she slobbered on his length, swirling her tongue around the swollen knob of his cockhead. They had been very active lovers for about a year and she knew very well how to play his organ. She was keeping him right on edge of orgasm without pushing him over. Angela began rocking her hips on his face, rubbing her pussy all over his mouth and bouncing her clit off his nose every now and then. He grabbed both hands full of her curvaceous ass and tried to control her movements some, but it wasn't as easy as it was with Cheryl's smaller and lighter frame.

Angela's pussy tasted different, but in no way unpleasant. It had more of a sugared honey flavor to it as Frank tongue-fucked and sucked her hot hole. It didn't take long and Angela was moaning out her orgasm as her hips jerked on Frank's mouth, her muscles spasming with the pulsations of her orgasm. Cheryl looked over, her mouth full of Frank's cock, and watched as Angela's puckered back door seemed to wink at her with each pulse of her orgasm. When the busty brunette had come down from her orgasmic peak, she lifted her body up just so it was out of reach of Frank's mouth. At the same time Cheryl's mouth left Frank's cock and he wondered what was up. Then he heard Cheryl said, "Okay, do it."

And with that, Angela walked on her knees down the sides of Frank's body, backing her pussy up to his cock which Cheryl was still holding. As Angela positioned herself, Cheryl guided his length into the brunette's dripping wet pussy. Angela settled down onto his length, bending down to give him another kiss and then bracing herself with her hands on Frank's chest as she began to move her pussy up and down his manhood. Cheryl moved around to Frank's head and bent over to give him a passionate kiss. Looking at Frank she said, "Welcome home, baby." Then she looked at Angela and said, "Now fuck the cum out of him."

"My pleasure," Angela replied with a smile. Cheryl continued to kiss Frank, every now and then moving to lick or nibble his ear or suck gently on his neck. Angela rocked her pussy up and down his length, sometimes grinding down hard and sometimes rocking her hips back and forth instead of up and down. Through all of it Frank tried to think of anything else that would distract him from the tightness in his balls. As badly as he wanted to cum, he didn't want it to happen too fast. He wasn't sure how long he'd be able to enjoy this gift and he wanted to make the most of it. Angela wasn't making it easy. She worked the muscles lining her sex to milk his cock and he could feel her pussy squeezing his length with every in-out motion she made. He desperately thought about everything else... anything else.

Still, nature will always win and it wasn't long before his moans gave away his pending orgasm. Cheryl knew it and started encouraging him. "That's it, baby. Cum for me. Cum hard. Fill her cunt up!"

Angela joined her. "Yes!" she nearly cried out. "Give it to me. Cum in me. Fill my pussy!"

Frank could take it no longer and nearly growled as the heat of his orgasm exploded through his cock. Angela could feel the hot load jetting into her as she ground her pussy down on him as hard as she could. Even Cheryl moaned at the eroticism of the moment, seeing her man filling Angela's pussy up with his cum. "Yes, baby," she whispered close to his ear. "Empty into her. Cum hard. Let it go..."

Thick ropes of cum flowed out of Frank's cock, each jet of the hot cum making Angela jerk as she felt it scald her inner walls. He wasn't sure it would ever stop and his vision started to go black before his orgasm began to pass and fade. While he began to catch his breath and could feel his cock slowly wilting inside Angela's still clutching sex, Cheryl giggled, kissed him and said, "That sounded like a good one, baby."

"Oh, yes," he smiled back. And then looking past Cheryl at Angela, he said, "Thank you."

"No," she replied, "Thank you."

Frank looked confused but Cheryl answered his question. "Angela got divorced about six months ago and hasn't gotten laid in all that time. I told her she was welcome to come over and use you but there was one condition: being a gift to you today."

12