Frank & Cheryl: Homecoming Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There was one other condition, wasn't there?" Angela asked.

"Oh, yeah," said Cheryl. "I almost forgot." And then she moved down closer to Frank's hips. As Angela lifted herself up of his now nearly limp cock, Cheryl planted her lips on Angela's pussy. As she sucked Frank's cum out of the brunette, Angela looked down at Frank and said, "The other condition was that she got to eat your cum out of me." It wasn't really a surprise to Frank. He knew how much Cheryl liked eating cum and she claimed ownership of his. It was almost funny that she didn't care who he fucked, but when he came, she expected to be able -- if she was present -- to eat his cum.

He just relaxed, catching his breath until Cheryl was satisfied she'd eaten Angela's pussy clean of his cum -- and as a result, had eaten Angela through another orgasm. When she pulled her face away from the woman's sex, she stood up straight and they met in an open-mouthed, tongue swirling kiss, obviously sharing and enjoying the taste of Frank's load. When they finally broke their kiss, Cheryl said, "Feel free to use the guest shower. I'm going to take Frank into mine."

Angela smiled, gave Cheryl a quick peck on the lips, said, "Thank you again," and then climbed down off the table, walking toward the hall bathroom. Cheryl stood and smiled down at her lover.

"So," she asked with a big grin, "was your welcome home acceptable?"

"Holy shit," Frank answered her with a smile of his own. "If this is how you'll welcome me home, I might have to travel more often."

Cheryl grabbed his cock with a not gentle grip and said, "Don't even think like that."

"I was joking. I was joking!" Frank said quickly, feeling her grip relax. "But hell yeah... that was fucking awesome."

Cheryl smiled, kissed him again and then helped him off the table. Taking him by the hand, she led him to the shower and there, the two lovers reunited some more. Before the shower was done she had worked him back to hardness, and he had delivered another load of cum, this time as deep into her as his cock would reach. As they were drying off she said, "Later I want another one... in my ass."

"Yes, ma'am," was all he said, with a big smile on his face. Home was indeed a great place to be.

12