Frank and his Mother Ch. 01

Story Info
Frank finally has the courage to confront his mother.
3.2k words
3.9
45.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

This is a side story to my 'Breaking Miss Marry' series that I have been working on. Frank is introduced in Chapter 4 of the series. All characters in this are fictional, and over the age of 18.

*****

Frank got home latter than expected. He gave his boss some excuse of a flat tire. Even though his shift manager was a total bitch to him, outside of her they got along great. It was like she had two different personalities, one for work, and then the real her. He had actually thought she might be into him but keeping up appearances at work, well that was until he asked her out and she didn't show up for the dinner he had been saving for. Nope, he found out that night on social media she got e new boyfriend. So once again, another nice woman he wanted ditched him for better.

Yet tonight's rounds were something else, a real eye opener for Frank. He delivered a Pizza to Ms. Marry who had her neighbor and his mother's doctor in there, and he got the fuck her face and pussy without a condom and lost his virginity by hate fucking the bitch. So even though he had wanted to bang his manager, he didn't back down from her this time being polite to her because of his wanting need. Now this time he just flat out told her he had a flat tire then hurried the best he could. She bought it. But for Frank, what he did to Ms. Marry was still fresh on his mind. And not only had he fucked her, but her neighbor asked him to fuck her every day for two weeks. Hell yeah, free fucking pussy.

But, here he was coming home and his own mother let into him. Once again, how pathetic he was he could not get a REAL job, or that he wasn't smart enough to go to college on grants, or that he wasn't good enough to have a nice girlfriend to straighten him out. Ever since he graduated she been on his case and harping him. 'Yeah mom', 'Okay mom', 'Whatever you say mom', were his usual responses. However in the back of his head he was grinning, 'I just face fucked the shit out of your best friend, then punished her pussy for being a cunt like you ya whore now shut the fuck up.' Of course he uttered no word of his thought.

Frank headed on to his shower to get the grease and pizza stench off him. That and the smell of Marry. He actually wanted to keep that smell and shove it in his mother's face. But this was his mom. He didn't think he could do that too her. This was the woman that raised him, looked after him, fed him, clothed him, and nurtured him. All his anger and frustration at her washed down the shower drain along with the scent and evidence he railed her best friend tonight.

He stepped out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist. Dropping his clothes off in the hamper like a good son would he went to the kitchen to get some orange juice. He was hoping his mom was engrossed in her shows that she would just ignore him for the rest of the night. Instead as soon as he stepped in the kitchen there she was making herself a martini. And then it began.

"What you can't dress yourself?" She sneered then headed for the living room to watch her shows. She was younger than Mary by far, having had Frank fresh out of high school and nailing that to her late husband. He had money, well his parents did, but getting knocked up by their son made it easier for her to not have to work, have money, and married to a handsome guy. His parent's disputed that Frank was not their sons, but the DNA test proved it. So they married and she was lucky enough years ago her husband died in a car accident on a company trip so the payout was HUGE from the insurance company. And now here she was every day acting like queen B and first thing every morning she got all dressed up, fancy, even if she stayed home all day. So it was nothing new she gave him shit about what he wore or didn't wear.

Frank had had enough of it though. Screw this dog and pony show, he thought to himself. Hell he just used Marry like a wanting whore. He had no idea she was doped up though. That she could not control herself. Maybe her neighbor showed him something that ALL women were wanting sluts deep down inside and just needed to be shown the right cock.

Frank walked into the living room where his mother was sitting in her favorite chair and then as hard as he could swing he brought his hand across her cheek. It stung like hell to him as all the air was sucked out of the room and everything fell silent from that one hard slap. Her martini glass went flying and then he heard her scream in pain, as she formed the words and began to scream at him he slapped her with his other hand.

"What the..." SMACK she could not finish her comment but only let out another yelp loudly screaming in her own living room as her son was slapping her face, and not playful, not to get attention, no light sting. Now he was throwing everything he had into it and jerking her head with each one.

"FRANK!" SMACK. He continued on. Every time she tried to talk, utter a word, move her mouth he slapped her hard. His hands were hurting and burning but he knew she felt even worse. Five minutes of him slapping the shit out of her, he hoped he slapped the stubborn out of her. He stood there waiting, tears running down her face, cheeks swollen red, makeup was a complete mess. The second she looked like she was going to speak he raised his hand then she settled down.

"I am going to ask you some questions mother, you will simply nod or shake your head. I hear your annoying fucking voice again then I will resume slapping the shit out of you. You fucking understand me you stupid whore?!" He snarled at her, she opened her mouth and saw him raise his hand before clamping it down tight and nodded to his question.

Frank realized it the first moment he slapped his mother, the controlling power over her, he was getting a hard on. He never saw her as sexually attractive, it was his mother. Her double D tits in that tight top, toned body and shaped tummy never appeared to him consciously how sexy she actually was. He even got disgusted when his few friends said she was hot and a MILF. But, now looking at her, he had separated himself from those thoughts with each slap he gave her. She was hot, but she HAD to pay.

"You enjoy humiliating me over my job don't you?" His eyes narrowed on her as he asked the first. He raised his hand ready to strike her, put her back into her place if she spoke. There was a slow nod of her head showing that she did.

"You wanted to kill the county pool because you didn't want me looking at girls didn't you?" She lowered her eyes and nodded.

"You enjoy getting off on shutting down people with Marry don't you? Killing people's ideas just because you can?" There was a long pause but finally she nodded.

"When's the last time you been fucked? I bet you ain't been fucked since dad gave it to you have you?" Her face shot up and looked at him in shock that he asked such a thing. But, then she nodded. Frank began to grin.

"Last time you 'FUCKED' dad was to make me was it?" He growled at her and inched in closer, he was now having to straddled her legs as she sat there with her thighs tight together. She shook her head no.

"Ah not such a prude then are you. You have toys you fuck yourself with since dad passed away?" She glared up at him with a pair of daggers, but since he was in charger now that only brought another hard strike to her face. He was enjoying this control over her. "Don't you EVER fucking look at me like that again bitch. I asked you a question and you answer me. You ever look at me like that or talk to me in a tone I don't like I will beat the shit out of you. Now, do you fuck yourself with toys or not whore?"

She nodded swiftly this time. He noticed how she was caving in. Of course abuse was working in his favor. He grabbed the towel and pulled it off, showing her his rock hard cock inches away from her face. "Yeah all you sluts can't get enough cock can you. Look at it mother, Look at it!"

She did, he didn't know if in fear or desire but she did. "It's probably been ages since you sucked a man's cock huh mom? Well suck it. NOW! Slut."

"Who the fuck..." Smack came the next hard slap across her face as he interrupted her comment. His cock twitched in excitement when he did.

"What the FUCK did I say. You don't fucking speak unless I tell you too. Now I know you want it. So wrap your cock sucker on my cock and get to fucking work you slut." He shoved his cock to her lips, this felt even better than Marry because his mother was now going to suck his cock. She eventually opened her mouth and let his cock slide in. She wrapped a hand around the shaft and stopped when she got to her fingers. Frank grabbed her wrist and jerked her hand away, his other hand went to the back of her head and shoved her down ramming his cock balls deep into her mouth and into her throat some.

"All of it you slut, don't you act like you don't want it whore." He grabbed her head and began fucking her face eagerly. He had no style or tact, no rhythm. He was just coming out from being a virgin and just wanted to fuck and cum. He pounded her head faster and harder as he fucked her mouth, using her like he did her best friend. She made gagging and gurgling noises under him but what did he know, women could suck cock till you nut and not choke to death, so he kept going.

"That's want you need ain't it slut. Good old face fucking for your cock craving body huh? You are such a slutty whore mom." He groaned out and hammered away at her. Fuck her mouth was good but she kept scraping his cock with her teeth. With Marry she had none and it was a great fuck hole. But no, this wasn't just about a blow job now. He was going to make her swallow her own son's seed.

"I'm going to fucking cum mom. Like a good slut you swallow it. All of it." He grunted then pulled her head in tight as he came, jerking and spasming. He could hear her choking under him but cared little at this point. He held her there until his cock was going limp then pulled back let her fall into her chair gasping for breath.

"You suck mom, literally, the worst blow job I ever had." He landed a hard slap across her cheek and snarled at her. He stepped back to look at the mess that was her face and grinned looking at what he did to his mother, the power controlling bitch she was.

"What the fuck would you know about blow jobs." She managed to let out as she wiped her messy cum covered lips with her arm. Frank just grinned at her then grabbed her head to give her another harsh slap across her face. She was able to yelp but she was becoming numb to the abuse.

"I said not to speak whore. And as for blow jobs, I can honestly tell you your friend Marry is a much better cock sucker than you." He grinned then backhanded her across the face. "You don't get to question me again you understand mom. I am the man of the house now and you are just the cock hungry whore that wants to be a slut and get fucked all you can. So shut the fuck up, get off your ass and get that god awful dress off your ass right now. Right here too, non that wanting to go change shit. Now, strip down to your bra and panties right fucking here bitch."

There was a long silence but Frank allowed it. Finally she stood up and unzipped her dress from the back. She sighed as she slipped it down, revealing nice lace panties over her hips and matching bra. He smirked at her as she tried to cover herself. "Not bad mom, now take them off too. Wear your fucking heals all day, you can leave them on. But your bra and panties. Take em off. NOW!"

He watched her and let her soak in what was going on in silence. He didn't care what he was doing to her emotionally; he was looking at her as if she were his fuck doll just like Mary is. She reluctantly did as she was told, the bra first then slowly sliding her panties off. One arm went to cover her breasts as her other hand went to cover her pussy. Frank stepped up to her and yanked her arms away by her wrists. He was no athlete, but compared to her he knew he was stronger and overpowered her easy enough. He looked her up and down, her nipples were getting hard and sticking out, her pussy was freshly shaven that day. He had no idea she shaved every day, but now he could see her fully vulnerable to him. His friends were right; she was a totally fuckable milf. She looked better than Marry, and her younger body proved it. SMAK, followed by another yelp. "Don't you ever fucking cover yourself up from me again slut. If I want to look at your cock hungry body then you let me look."

Frank was hard as a rock again and ready to fuck once more. "Get on the coffee table mom, towards the TV, on your hands and knees."

Frank grabbed the remote for the TV and knew every episode of her show had at least a five minute sex scene in it. He selected the segment and put it on a loop play back, some guy fucking his wives sister at his office. Frank moved her knees to the edge of the coffee table and had her position better, spreading her legs as well he stepped up behind her. He didn't see his mother's eyes as they went wide realizing what he was about to do as he placed his cock head to her pussy. He wrapped his hand in her hair, it was well kept and silky, so he curled it around his fingers. Jerking her head so she had to see the TV. "This is all you get to watch of your stupid show from now on mom. I know it is really all you want to watch of it too, the sex. From now on all you watch is porn and sex scenes."

"OW OW ow ow OWWW" was all she managed to get out before trying to stop saying anything. Frank was not hung like Jack was, but he was average by most standards. And he loved that his mom's pussy was so tight it made her scream in pain. It was like a wet vice sliding over his cock. He only managed to get half his cock into her pussy when he couldn't go any more. That of course didn't stop him as he hammered again and again into her. She felt so good and tight on his cock he couldn't get enough, and he was also fucking his own power hungry mother's pussy with her sons cock and was going to bust a nut in her too.

With no understanding of experience with pussy he didn't know that she was just tight from not been laid in ages. Soon enough though her pained calls turned into moans as she was finally stretched out and enjoying being fucked. Frank was relishing how her pussy was taking all of him now. Three maybe four loops of the video clip as Frank pounded away from behind his mother and he finally came. Ramming up into her each time his cock pulsed, shooting his viral potent seed into her vulnerable fertile womb. He held there and envisioned breeding her, making her have his own daughter, his sister, and grinned. Once he felt the last of his seed leave him he walked around to her head and shoved his messy cock to her mouth. "Clean it slut. I gave you what you need, now you show your fucking thanks and respect and clean my cock and balls."

She had never tasted her own juices before, or sucked a messy cock like this. Frank had no idea but as she finally got to work sucking his cock clean and licking his balls he held her hair and groaned. Once he was satisfied he let her go and looked down at her. "Now you listen up slut. You do as I say from now on. Wear what I say. I am going to fuck you a lot, every fucking day. You are going to be an obedient cock slut, my personal whore from now on. Do you fucking understand me mother?"

He was getting impatient but finally she nodded, kneeling on her own coffee table like a dog and her sons cum oozing from her pussy. Frank smiled at his mother then pointed down the hall, "I am taking over your bedroom. So, go to my new room, you may walk and not crawl. You been a good cock sleeve so far."

Frank watched from behind his mother as her naked ass went to what was her master bedroom. Once in there he turned on her bedroom tv and hit the web, loading up some free porn site and having it play mother son incest porn. The rest of the night until he passed out he fucked her several times, doggie, cowgirl, missionary, mating press and a few more. Even made her suck him clean a few times between while he recovered. Not once letting her take off her heals. He made her sleep in them and also told her when he wakes up in the morning her mouth better be around his cock.