Frank and the Reclinder

Story Info
Hung neighbor gets blown in friend's garage.
1.2k words
4.57
13.6k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Years ago, I lived in a small neighborhood in Iowa. One evening my neighbor from across the street came over to introduce himself. His name was Frank. During our conversation of housing costs and rude neighbors he asked me if I lived alone at which time, I told him I was gay. He did not seem offended or disturbed by my confession, but simply nodded his head in agreement.

As the months went by Frank often came over to talk while I worked in my garage or in the backyard. One day while his wife was at work, he came over to chat with me while I refinished a bookshelf. While I worked, we made small talk about other neighbors and his job.

Frank was in his late fifties, about six feet tall. Not thin, but with a small gut, and a neatly trimmed beard. What I noticed most about Frank as he walked up the driveway was his huge bulge, and the way his package bounced up and down in the light-colored tan shorts he often wore when he visited me. While we talked, he would cross his legs at his feet as he leaned back against the workbench that lined the back wall of my garage. This forced his cock and balls to push forward and up, stretching the fabric of his shorts to form a huge bulge which perfectly outlined his cock and balls. I could easily make out his thick, long cock, and equally proportion sized cock head as it arched over came to rest below the biggest pair of balls I think I have ever seen. I could see the top of his white briefs above the sides his shorts, and I often thought about how much I wanted to be those briefs, and how those pair of white briefs obviously had their work cut out for them having to cradling his impressive man meat that I fantasized had to weigh at least a pound. I know Frank was aware of his ample packaging, and on several occasions he saw me looking at his crotch and would just smile. I never apologized or quickly looked away...I wanted him to know I was looking.

I often jacked off at night while fantasizing about Frank. In my fantasy I would get on my knees in front of Frank and gently bite the huge bulge in his shorts making it bigger and bigger until it was too painful to keep contained any longer. Slowly Frank would unzip his zipper and his cock would force itself out flopping against my face. I would slowly lick the shaft as it lay across his hip gently tugging and biting his thick hot cock until I reached the base where his apple sized balls where half-in and half-out of his shorts. I would take both out and gently put one in my mouth, savoring Frank's taste. Then the other, now having both of his huge balls in my mouth, Frank starts to caress the back of my head letting out a quiet moan. I gently let both of his balls fall from my mouth and continue my journey up his mammoth meat. Once I reach the head, I lick the slit and savor Frank's hot, sticky, sweet pre-cum. Gently I draw Frank's beautiful cockhead into my mouth, and then an inch of his shaft bathing both in hot spit. Soon another inch, sucking hard and sliding my tongue along the head of his cock. Another inch, then two more, then three more, and finally I have Frank's entire meat down my throat. I do not stop, I don't pull up, and I hold him in my throat and gently massage his cock with my rough tongue.

"Oh my God, you really know how to suck a man's cock. I have never had anyone take me all the way before. Oh, Man." Frank whispers.

I gently pull back and suck even harder on half of Franks cock still in me. His cock is throbbing with every suck. All the way up and then down again, sucking the head, and then all the way back to the base sucking harder as I ascend onto Frank's thick, throbbing cock. All this time I am gently massaging Frank's huge balls. Frank pushes down his shorts just enough so that he can spread his legs wider allowing me easier access to deep throat his now ten-inch cock.

"You can suck my cock any time you want. Oh God, are you going to swallow my load neighbor? Please swallow my load." Frank pleads.

Slowly and thoughtfully, I tongue rape Frank's cock massaging his tube with my throat. I switch between deep throating his enormous cock and coating his balls with hot saliva and my tongue all the while Frank moans and gasps from the pleasure.

After edging Frank for about an hour he can no longer hold back and sends a thick, ropey stream of hot cum down my throat. I keep his cock in my mouth until it goes limp, and then I carefully tuck his deflated cock and empty balls back in his shorts, zip him up and thank him for letting me suck his cock.

Toward the middle of this visit, and after a few beers, Frank nervously confesses to me how he always wanted to know what it was like to get his cock sucked by another man.

Frank told me the story of one of his co-workers.

"I have a buddy who works with me at the car dealership, and he told me that when he is really horny and wants a good blow job, he goes to the adult bookstore close by work. He says they have holes between the stalls, and he says that there is always a guy on the other side who wants to suck cock. He says that his wife can't take all of his cock, but most of the guys that suck his cock at the bookstore can take it easy, and they never get tired. He told me that one night the guy sucking his cock was so good he got three loads out of him over an hour period."

After Frank finished his story, and without hesitation he then asked me if I would consider sucking his cock. At the same time, he reached down and gave his now growing package a big squeeze. I could not believe my fantasy was about to come true. I didn't say a word; I simply latched my index finger around one of the belt loops on the front of his shorts and pulled him into a backroom off of my garage where I had a beat-up old recliner in the corner. The rest of the afternoon I spent throating Frank's thick, ten inch, cut cock, and edging him until he couldn't hold back any longer. When he was ready to cum, he spread both of his hairy, muscular legs as far as he could, and with both hands on the back of my head he let out a deep moan forcing the last remaining inch of his cock down my throat and filling my gut with what felt like a gallon of hot cum. I swallowed every drop. Keeping true to my fantasy I tucked his cock and balls back into his shorts and thank him for letting me suck his big, beautiful cock.

I lived in the house for about eight years, and every Sunday while his wife was running errands, I sucked Frank's big, beautiful cock while he sat back in the recliner in the backroom of my garage.