Frank Finds a Sex Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Domme finds a sex slave in her college roommate.
3.2k words
4.51
17.4k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the tail end of Summer. Hot and humid. I had just turned 18. It was my first year of college, my first year living outside my home, without my parents there to guide me - my first for a lot of things.

I had been brought up in the Church. Service every Sunday. Bible Study every Wednesday. No sex until marriage. I was all about the life. I didn't feel hampered in any way. I believed the line right down to my bones. Until I met Frank.

She was like no other person I had met before. She lived life for the feel of it, for the love of it, for the thrill.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. Perhaps I should start with my first day.

Sunday ~~

I hadn't met my roommate yet. She had come in early and moved in all her stuff before me and was nowhere to be found the first night. I assumed she was off with a friend somewhere. So, I slept, alone, our two bunk beds facing off against each other in the small cinderblock room. Each bed had a futon couch underneath. Next to the bed, near the window, was well-appointed desk. We had a sad amount of closet space and a small dresser, each.

She, whoever she was, had put up a few posters over the cinderblocks -- one behind her desk, an original poster of the movie the Labyrinth, and one near her closet, a picture of Eddie Izard.

The wall behind her bed was covered in pink fishnet material along with a line of string lights, not lit up at the moment.

I looked to my side of the room. It was plain. I hadn't brought anything to decorate my dorm. I hadn't even thought of it. I felt rather dull, in that moment. Taking my sketchbook out, I drew a large cross in black marker. Using watercolor, I painted it blue, then, cut it out with an X-acto knife. Taking a piece of rolled up tape, I situated it on the wall behind my bed.

I wanted something more, I realized, looking at the cross. I wanted to become more. Experience more. I wasn't sure what, but I knew there was a calling in me, a need.

When I went to bed, I turned over, facing the wall. The cinder blocks were grey, painted still another shade of dirty grey, with a ceiling that was off white and dull. The only color was the blue cross I had painted.

Eventually, as the night wore on, I realized I wasn't falling asleep. I was worried about the following day. I had a Life Drawing class, early, and was used to getting a full night's rest. Looking over at my roommate's bed, I remembered I was truly alone in the room.

Hmmm, I thought.

I pulled my shirt off, over my head, and kicked my panties down to my heels. I had always been self-conscious of my breasts. They were rather large and usually got in the way. I always had to hug people with that awkward side hug. But I had to admit, they were fun in times like this. I began massaging my breasts with my fingers, rubbing my nipples. After a few moments, I let my right-hand slip down into my underwear. I was wet. I rubbed my clit, biting my lower lip and moaning slightly.

The room was silent, save my moans and the wet sound of contact between my fingers and my pussy. My pussy twitched and pulsated as I moved my finger in circles over my clit. I was close. When I came, I cried out for a moment, then stifled the noise with my hand. I didn't want anyone to hear. When I had finished, I let out a long breath of satisfaction and stretched.

Getting up, I went to the bathroom. I felt myself growing tired. As I yawned, I got back into bed and snuggled up, looking back at the blue cross. I made a bit of a face.

"Don't look at me like that," I said to the painting.

Monday ~~

When I awoke, the sun shone down through the window into the middle of the room. My arms were above my head and my mouth was open. I had been snoring. I was thankful my roommate wasn't there, yet.

When I looked at my phone, I saw I only had a few minutes until my first class. I hopped out of bed and brushed my teeth, quickly, choosing an outfit and getting ready. I was so angry with myself. How could I do this on the first day?

Running through campus with my sketchbook and backpack, I made it to Atler Hall about fifteen minutes after class had started.

My first day of Life Drawing was an interesting one. I had taken the class straight away because I found the human form beautiful. I wanted to paint and draw like the old masters.

When I entered the room, the class was already drawing. I took my place and began to set out my things, taking in the model before me. She was beautiful. She had warm skin, a lean figure, large breasts and thick thighs. Her face was lovely, with olive green eyes and full lips, her hair chopped at her ear, dyed red with black tips.

I started to plan out her form in my sketch book, delicately tracing her curves in charcoal.

The class went by quickly.

When it was over, I began packing my things up. The model walked from the middle of the room over to my station.

"Mary?" she said, standing naked before me.

"Yes?" I responded. Everyone in the class was looking at me with envy. How did she know my name? Why had she come up to me of all people? I was the quiet, late girl.

"I believe you're my roommate," she said, holding her hand out. "I'm Frank."

~~

When I returned to my dorm that night, Frank was sitting at her desk, studying. I had opted to reserve a study room in the building. I was taking an Art History class that was essentially all memorization. I was never very good at that sort of thing, so I often went to the library or a private place to study when I had to do it.

Frank looked over at me as I entered the room. She was wearing a crop top and short shorts, a pencil hanging out of her mouth.

"Hey!" she said. "I was wondering where you were."

"Studying," I said.

"Me, too," she took the pencil from her mouth and circled something in her book.

"What's your major?" I asked.

"Accounting," she said. "Yours?"

"Art." I set my things on my desk and settled into my futon. "I think it's really cool you sit for the Life Drawing class."

"You do?" she said, a bit surprised.

"Yeah!" I crossed my legs and raised my hands in the air for a moment. "I would never have the confidence to do that. But it's so necessary. I've been excited to take this class for a while, now."

"Yah, you would be, you perv," she laughed.

"Oh, no," I shook my head.

"I'm just messing with you," Frank smiled. "I saw your cross." She looked up to my watercolor above my bed. "I wasn't expecting you to be okay with what I do."

"My life is my life and your life is your life," I said. "Besides, I bet you make good money doing it."

"Not as good as I do at the club." She turned back to her homework and flipped a page.

I paused for a moment. The club? I wondered.

"Strip club," she added. "My life still my life?" She looked back and grinned, clearly expecting my damnation and judgement.

I smiled warmly. "Yep."

"Well, aren't you something," Frank said, resting her chin on her hand. "Cute, too."

My cheeks flushed.

"Out of everything I said, that's what makes you blush?" she laughed. "Listen," she said. "I had a late-night last night at work." She yawned. "I think I'm going to head to bed."

"I think I am as well," I agreed. We got ready and made our way into our bed.

I stared at the ceiling for a few moments, thinking about the day. I found myself remembering Frank at the sitting -- her beautiful body. Her breasts. I shook my head a little and pinched my nose.

When I looked over to say goodnight to my new roommate, I noticed her breasts were exposed to the open air. My face went hot and I looked away, dutifully, for a moment, before slowly turning my eyes back on her. She was so beautiful. "Frank," I whispered awkwardly. Nothing. The moonlight cascaded through the windows, dancing off the shadows of leaves from the maple tree outside. It played across her lovely, full breasts. It was cool in the room and her nipples were hard. "Frank, your blanket," I attempted. A low snore emitted from her side of the room.

At least I won't be the only one snoring, I thought.

What to do? If she woke in the morning to find the blanket down, she'd be embarrassed. She'd know I saw her. I stealthily jumped down from my bed, careful not to make a sound. Just as I hit the ground, someone vomited, loudly, outside the window. I winced and listened for the sound of Frank's snoring. It continued. Climbing up the ladder, I looked over her body. The blanket was down to her belly button and her arms were folded above her head, grasping at the pillow. Her arms were lithe and lean, a hint of muscle behind her warm skin.

I bit my lower lip and realized I had been staring at her breasts for a few moments, now. Shaking my head, I reached down and pulled the blanket up.

As I turned to make sure my first step down would be a safe one, I heard Frank speak.

"Thanks, Mother Mary," she said.

My eyes widened and I turned back to her, staring in her eyes.

"Mother Mary?" I questioned.

She looked over to the cross on my side of the room.

"Oh," I said, looking back at it. I was unsure of what to say. Had she caught me staring at her? How long had I been looking? I was so embarrassed.

"You were looking at me for quite a while," she explained, as if she knew what I was frantically thinking. "I thought you might touch them for a moment, there."

"Never," I said.

"Never say never," she hummed, a glint in her eye.

It was then I realized she was up to something.

"Mary, my little dove," Frank cooed. "Do you know what a dominatrix is?"

I gulped. "Are you going to beat me?" I asked.

She laughed, a beautiful sound. "No." She looked down at my chest again. "But...from now on...you're my sex slave, okay?" Frank smiled, letting her finger trace down her breast, over her nipple. "Do you or don't you want me?"

I paused for a moment and thought. Here she was, before me, naked, gorgeous. I definitely wanted her. More than I thought I could want anything. My body yearned to touch her. To taste her. She was everything I had been craving. I knew it now. I could see it.

"Tell me yes or no," she said, sitting up in bed.

I was so shocked I couldn't speak.

"Well?'" she said.

"Y-yes," I stammered.

"Mary, my love," she let a finger graze my cheek. "Don't fuck with me. I want to hear your enthusiastic consent."

I nodded furiously before I realized I was even doing it. What was happening to me? She was before me, now, her blanket pushed off to the side, her legs crossed. I could see her pussy. It was wet. I wanted it, badly. How long had I wanted this? Yearned for it? Hidden it from myself?

"Yes," I said, almost too loudly for the hour. Then, more quietly, "Please, yes."

"Good," she said. "Cause you're hot. And you've got huge tits." She looked down to my chest and I covered myself up with my left arm instinctively. Letting her jaw turn to the side a bit, she thought for a second. "And you seem alright," she added. "Now, why don't you get down and stand in the middle of the room for me?"

I obeyed. Once standing there, she got down from the bed and stood before me, completely naked, the curtains of our window still open.

"Someone could see," I whispered.

"I should hope so," she said. "Now, show me your tits."

"Frank," I breathed, "What if someone sees me?"

"There's a huge bush just in front of the window. No one can see unless they walk all the way around." I looked out of the window and realized she was right.

I pulled my nightshirt over my head, my breasts falling as I did. I was standing, then, with only my panties on. I covered my breasts with my arms and hands for a moment, holding them up. Swallowing, I slowly took my hands away and let my breasts come into view.

Frank whistled, low. "I knew you had mommy milkers, but...damn, Mary." She walked up to me. "Perky little devils, aren't they?" she noted, running her fingers over my skin. I took in a breath. Only I had touched my breasts since I was kid and adults dressed and bathed me.

She noticed my sensitivity and stopped, smiling. "You like that, don't you?" she realized. "Then you're really going to like this." She leaned over and began to lick and suck my left nipple.

Before I could stop myself, a low moan escaped my lips. I immediately closed my mouth and looked away.

"I heard that," she said, looking up at me. "You like this." She stood tall and walked into me, allowing our breasts to touch. It felt amazing. I was still looking away in that moment, unsure of what to do. She rubbed her chest against mine, backing up enough so our nipples barely touched. I licked my lips.

"I want you to lick my breasts," Frank decided. She lay down on the futon couch below my bed and I immediately began licking and sucking her breasts, just as she had done to me. I was a quick learner, and her 24D's were like heaven in my mouth.

"Fuck, Mary, you catch on quick," she said, letting her hand caress my hair. "Fuck, just like that," she said. She let her nails run down my back as far as she could before pulling them back up to my shoulder again.

It was then I noticed a presence outside our window. What appeared to be a junior or senior standing, masturbating, to our scene.

"Frank," I said, surprised.

"Keep going," she ordered.

"What?" I said, confused.

"How can he finish if you don't keep going?" she said. She jerked her chin at him, still jacking off. "See the vomit on his chin? He's so drunk. He won't remember any of this."

Was he the same person I had heard vomiting when I jumped down from my bed earlier? I wondered. He wiped his mouth on his long black sleeve.

I slowly leaned back in and began licking her nipples again, massaging her breasts with my hands. She tasted so good. I almost didn't care about the man outside the room. I never knew it could feel this amazing.

Frank let her fingers run through my long hair. "Lick it...just like that." I lay my tongue flat out on her nipple and licked several times, her breast rippling up and down as I did. It felt amazing. "Suck it..." she moaned. I began to suck her tits, hearing her moan my name. "Good girl," she breathed. Something about those words caused my cunt to explode with desire for her. It felt hot and sharp, like I wanted to touch myself badly. I continued sucking her soft tits until she let out a sigh, before taking my head into her hands and kissing me.

She then patted her privates and smiled. "Here, climb on me."

I obeyed. Slowly, she arranged our legs so we were scissoring. I could hear the man outside furiously masturbating as she grinded her hips, her pussy, against me. I moaned at the feel of it. She reached up and circled my nipples with her thumbs, licking her lips.

"How does that pussy feel?" she asked me. I was too embarrassed to answer. "I said how does that pussy feel?" she repeated, her voice low.

"G-good," I answered, quietly, my cheeks flushing.

"Who does it belong to?" she asked.

My eyes widened a bit at the question. I looked out of the window to see the man's hard cock in his hand. He was stroking it, his other hand on our window. He was young and beautiful. And very drunk. Frank was right. He wouldn't remember any of this. It struck me, then, how terribly insulated the windows there were. I could hear his staggard breath. His moans.

I realized he must be able to hear us as well. Something about this...really turned me on. It was like something inside me clicked and everything I was melted away, leaving this body made for pleasure and sex.

"Who does this pussy belong to?" Frank asked, grinding harder.

"You, Frank," I said, looking into the man's eyes. His eyes widened and he thrust into his hand.

"C'mere," Frank said, suddenly, grabbing my ass and pulling me up toward her face. I sat over her lips and she began to quickly lick my clit, lapping me up like I was water in the desert. The man outside started shaking with orgasm as I massaged my breasts and shook, ready to cum, myself. I rode her face, rubbing my pussy against her lips and moaning. She held my thighs with her hands and moaned into me as she licked my clit, slapping my ass and grasping at the flesh every now and then.

"Fuck," I moaned.

"Say what you wanna say," Frank encouraged.

"It feels so good," I managed.

She laughed a little and started sucking my clit before saying. "Tell me you wanna be my little slut."

My cheeks flushed. But I rubbed my breasts and spoke, loud enough for the man outside to hear. "I want to be your little slut."

She smacked my ass again and sucked my clit. "I want you to cum all over my face," she ordered. "Be a good slut and do that for me?"

When I came, Frankie shook her face back and forth, licking faster than she had before, causing me to whimper and fold over, holding myself up for support. It was the most amazing feeling I had experienced in my life.

When it was over, I looked up, but the man was gone.

Frank slapped my ass. "Time for bed," she said, licking her lips.