Frank or Francine

Story Info
Husband gets what he secretly desires.
6.6k words
4.71
36.9k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/12/2023
Created 07/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,766 Followers

Background: As many know I often chat and one day I had an interesting conversation with a very nice man called Frank. He has desires and this sparked something in my head and this story was born. It isn't his story but he did help with some of the character development and especially around the appearance at the end. Thank you Frank for the inspiration and hope you enjoy the finished article.

*****

It was Sunday evening and as Frank watched his wife's car turn the corner he smiled to himself, as he knew he had the house to himself for a week while she was away. She wouldn't be coming back until Friday so that gave him plenty of time to allow him to indulge in his favourite pastime... performing with a toy on a webcam for random women.

Frank didn't work anymore having lost his job a few years back during the pandemic but luckily Anna's job had gone from strength to strength and with promotions was now earning more than enough to support them both. At first Frank had resisted this change in roles but after numerous rejections in a depressed job market, he accepted it and started to relish his role as a househusband. The only downside was that Anna would be away for most of the week working, as the company had relocated their headquarters to a location that wasn't really commutable, especially with the hours Anna worked. They had discussed moving nearer to her office but both of them were in love with their beautiful remote country cottage and if anything Anna was more adamant than him that they stay put. They were both in their forties and Frank would occupy himself during the day by keeping the house immaculate and walking the hills and dales that surrounded them.

One rainy afternoon when it was too cold and damp to venture out Frank was putting the washing away when a strange thought occurred to him as he folded his wife's knickers away, 'what would they feel like?' Without any further thought, he stripped naked and as he was of a slight build found he could slip into his wife's underwear. Loving the way they fitted snuggly over his manhood, which was starting to swell. After delving into the back of his wife's wardrobe he found some loose-fitting dresses that were too big for her that fitted him perfectly. The ensemble was complete with a pair of stockings that he careful smoothed over his legs and fastened to a garter belt that he had found, stuffed forgotten into the back of one of the drawers. The sight of himself in the mirror shocked him but at the same time excited him so much that he had to relieve himself by rubbing his erect cock with another pair of his wife's panties. The feel of the silky material rubbing over his shaft soon had him spurting jets of seed into the material.

Frank wondered at first if he was gay, but after surfing through a few gay porn sites and looking at the porn on offer he didn't find any sexual interest there at all. What he did find was that many more men than he would have imagined wanted to cross-dress, so he started to study those sites with interest. Over the next few months, he built up a small wardrobe of clothes that were a combination of some of his wife's older and looser dresses combined with lingerie and other things he had bought online.

It was during one of his forays online that he discovered pegging which prompted him to purchase a selection of toys ranging from small dildos to butt plugs, all of which he kept in a suitcase at the back of his wardrobe. The first time he had watched a woman with a strap-on pounding the ass of a man Frank had masturbated to a climax three times in one evening. Working his raw cock with his hand as he watched and listened to the groans of the man on screen, wishing with all his heart it was him. Frank never discussed his desires with his wife and although their sex life was once a week at weekends it was never that exciting and he craved the time he could spend online. Frank wasn't the biggest of men in the trouser department but his wife never complained though he knew by her reaction she didn't always orgasm.

That evening Frank was already naked as he started setting things up and he could feel his small cock twitching in anticipation as he carefully prepared his main attraction, a large dildo with a suction cup on the end that he had attached to a plank laid across his chair. Picking up a butt plug, he first removed the small one already inserted, and then copiously greased the much larger one before pushing it into his ass. The feeling of being filled even further made him moan with pleasure as it opened him up until it was fully inserted and his anal ring clamped around the outside. Frank wiggled his ass to make sure it was seated properly and logged onto his favourite website, checking his mask was in place before he made his face camera live.

This was the ultimate pleasure to Frank, as he would search for a suitable partner before performing. He wasn't interested in male partners though had numerous offers it still didn't do anything for him. The thought and sight of a woman sporting a large strap-on and fucking him senseless would have his cock twitching and straining in anticipation. Often on the site women would just want to see him masturbate though they would often express disappointment when he showed his manhood, as he was not the best endowed. When he raised the subject of being anally penetrated some would switch off, but others would show an interest. For them he would remove the butt plug and start to ride the dildo, switching the camera view so they got a clear view of him being penetrated by the toy. Many would utter words of encouragement as he rode the dildo telling him how they would love to be doing that to him or their own husband or boyfriend. The words would send Frank into a sexual frenzy, as he would shoot his seed over carefully placed towels without even touching his own diminutive cock.

*****

It was the end of a long week for Anna and she smiled inwardly to herself as she looked around the booth at her colleagues. They were all a good 10 years younger than her and as always the women in the office had gone out for a few drinks over dinner to let their hair down. Tomorrow was casual Friday and they would each pack up in the early afternoon and return to their respective homes scattered across the country. Anna had a regular booking with a local Premier Inn, which although cheap and cheerful and more of a motel than a hotel, served a purpose, giving her somewhere to rest her head for the night albeit a short uber ride rather than walking distance. She was thinking of making her excuses to leave when the shrieks of laughter from a couple of the women bought her thoughts back into focus.

"No way do they do that," Maria exclaimed as she stared at Donna in disbelief.

"They bloody do," stated Donna indignantly, "Men will perform on camera and it's all free."

"What full frontal showing their bits?" laughed Marie, "But not much interest to you though Emma?"

Emma just ignored them and focussed her attention back onto Anna who she had been trying to woo into bed ever since they had first met. Emma had dark brown hair that she had shaved down one side in the stereotypical look of a baby dyke, which she very much was. She had made every effort in her pursuit of Anna but to no avail, her advances were always politely rebuffed, but undeterred Emma kept trying.

Maria's eyes flew wide open as Donna whispered in her ear and like a child at school she turned to Louise next to her and repeated what she had heard. Louise's mouth fell open but like it was a conga line that had to be continued she turned and cupped her ear to Anna's and whispered, "Some of the men will even use dildos on themselves and let women watch."

As the words sank into her brain she felt Emma tap her on the thigh and looking at her she said, "Well let me in on the secret then." Emma wasn't really interested in the secret, but the thought of Anna's mouth close to her ear was already making her wet, whatever she said.

Anna paused for a moment and then leaning close to Emma's ear whispered, "The men use dildos."

Emma smiled as for all she was a confirmed lesbian with no real interest in men, she had on occasions used a strap-on on male friends who needed sexual release. The friends were generally speaking gay but Emma knew that hetro-men were just as open to it. Leaning forward so she could bring her lips close to Anna's ear, "Yes some men like to be pegged, have a strap-on used on them but then again so do some women." Taking the opportunity she nibbled Anna's ear lobe before continuing, "I could give you a practical demonstration if you wanted. My room is upstairs from the bar."

Anna blushed deeply and pulled away, flattered by the younger woman's attention but not really that sexually attracted enough to her own gender to take matters further, although there was often the nagging curiosity. She could see that the woman had crowded around Donna's phone and standing, she looked over her shoulder to see a middle-aged man, nude with his small cock in his hand that he was gently working back and forward. Anna could feel that Emma had moved behind her and although she wasn't touching she was close enough for her to feel the heat emanating from her body. As she watched the man moved to show a large dildo attached to a plank and he was proceeding to push himself onto it as the women cheered and clapped. Clearly, he could hear them and although he wasn't speaking Anna could hear the noises he was making as the large dildo sank deep into his ass before he started to ride it showing it was something he was very used to.

Anna suddenly froze on the spot and it felt like the devil's finger was running down her spine sending a chill through her body. Her stomach churned as she recognised the carpet and the wallpaper as being her husband's office at home, and as she caught glimpses of other things flashing into view she knew that the masked man was her husband Frank. Pulling away in shock Anna stood upright, the room spinning a little as she tried to process what she had seen.

"Men are such pigs," Emma whispered in Anna's ear thinking she had been revolted by what she saw.

Anna ignored her and moved to the bar where she ordered a double vodka that she downed in one gulp before requesting another. Emma had followed Anna to the bar leaving their colleagues crowded around the screen, shrieking with laughter as they watched the show. Emma could sense that whatever Anna had seen in the video had upset her but she was wise enough to know that she shouldn't press. What she did know was that there was every chance she might be able to fufil her deepest desire and finally bed this stunning woman. Watching Anna down the second double Emma just sat quietly and placed her hand on Anna's arm and whispered, "If you need to talk about it I am here for you babes."

"Did you say you had a strap-on in your room?" Anna asked Emma whose jaw dropped open in shock at Anna's words.

Although Emma had often boasted about how many women she had bedded and how she should carve notches on the strap-on she never quite expected Anna to be so forthright.

"Yes," Emma stammered, surprised that the normally demure woman would be so bold and so forward, perhaps the alcohol was taking effect, as Anna was not known to be a drinker. At the same time, the thought of fucking this woman with her strap-on made Emma feel almost light-headed with lust.

"Show me," said Anna and before Emma could reply she was already halfway out of the bar leaving Emma to watch her back. The only thought running through Anna's head was she wanted to be fucked in the same way as she had seen her husband fucking himself on screen, hard, fast and with something big.

The pair travelled up in the lift in silence and Emma's brain was whirling but she knew that this was her chance to fuck this woman she had lusted after from the first time she had set eyes on her in the office.

Once in the room Anna stood with her hands on her hips and said, "Show me."

"It doesn't quite work like that," Emma laughed, "For you to see it, you have to feel it, to feel it you have to strip off."

Anna said nothing but quietly and efficiently stripped revealing her body to Emma as she shed each item of clothing, who was almost drooling with desire. Certainly, if she wasn't drooling from her mouth her pussy was flooding as she saw Anna's beauty revealed, albeit in what seemed to be a more methodical and less passionate way than she had envisaged.

"Best you lie on the bed so I can check your pussy is wet enough to take this," said Emma who had picked up the strap-on from her bag and was holding it on display.

"That's huge," Anna gasped, her eyes wide as she stared at the dildo. She had only ever known her husband sexually and although she had seen pictures of much bigger cocks online, she had always assumed that it was a camera trick for porn pictures and bore no resemblance to the real world. Maybe that was the same with strap-ons, like the one that Emma held in her fist seemed massive, certainly compared to her husband and she had no idea if it would even fit.

"It's only eight inches," Emma laughed, as she stripped quickly before slipping into the harness and adjusting the dildo until it was sitting comfortably with the base pressed tight against her clit that she knew would stimulate her as she pleasured her partner.

Anna had sat up on the bed and was touching the dildo with one hand muttering over and over about how large it was. "I have bigger ones at home which I will gladly bring next week if you would like," Emma said lewdly watching the look of awe on Anna's face as she realised that perhaps this woman's husband wasn't that big so maybe she would have to take it easy with her at first,

With the dildo still in place, Emma knelt between Anna's legs, bending her head until she knew Anna would be able to feel her breath caressing her intimate parts. Emma inhaled deeply, as for her, there was nothing in the world that matched the aroma of fresh pussy, which smelt even sweeter in the knowledge that she would be the first woman to taste her. Letting her tongue just flicker over the very tip of Anna's engorged clit she was rewarded with a deep guttural moan and felt Anna's hands wind in her hair trying to pull her closer. Teasing Anna's pussy lips with her lips and teeth, Emma tugged and teased, sliding her tongue inside then swirling it around Anna's clit building her to a frenzy of excitement. Settling into a steady and firm lapping motion Emma quickly drove Anna to an orgasm and swallowed her juices as she writhed in ecstasy, as Anna nearly tore lumps of Emma's hair out by the roots as she came hard.

Deciding it was time to really take this woman to heaven and back Emma grasped a shapely ankle in each hand and opened Anna's legs wide before letting them fall naturally to either side of her own body around her waist.

Holding the base of the strap-on in her fist Emma purred, "Do you want this is you?"

"Yes, fuck me and fuck me hard," Anna growled as Emma teased her with the head.

Judging the moment was right Emma moved her hand away and slammed the dildo home, burying all eight inches of latex into Anna's pussy and holding it there fully embedded. As she went to move back Anna wrapped her legs tightly around Emma's waist, trapping her in with her heels pressed tightly into the small of her back. Straining back Emma started to drive in and out, the inward strokes made more intense by Anna pulling her in.

Anna could not believe the size of the plastic cock inside her which although wasn't real, at that moment felt like it was going to split her in two. Never had she felt anything this big, or this hard inside and without conscious thought had her first-ever vaginal orgasm to compliment the clitoral one she had experienced on Emma's talented tongue. Normally Anna only climaxed when she could stimulate her clit, either as her husband fucked her or more often than not afterwards when he had turned over to sleep. This was different, her body shook and convulsed as this woman took her over and over. Emma had grabbed her ankles and now held them wide apart reaching points inside that Anna had no idea could be reached. Then without almost a pause, she folded Anna double and after placing her ankles over her shoulders started to pound Anna to yet another climax.

Anna was gasping for breath as she lost count of the number of orgasms that had coursed through her and felt a pang of loss as suddenly Emma withdrew the dildo from her pussy. Before she could object and beg for more, Emma flipped her over with a practised movement and pulled her to all fours before driving the dildo back home. Emma varied her movements from grabbing Anna by the hips and fucking her vigorously for a minute to switching to long slow strokes, pausing as the dildo almost left Anna's body and then when it was at its deepest.

Without leaving her battered pussy Emma lifted Anna and sat down so that Anna was on her lap with the dildo still deep. Reaching forward so that her breasts were pressed tightly against Anna's back, Emma proceeded to do something she liked to call 'playing the cello.' With the dildo keeping Anna in place Emma started to tweak, tease and pull at Anna's nipples before switching to her clit and repeating the movements. As this took place on the edge of the bed they were positioned so that they could both get a full view of Anna's body in the mirror.

Anna stared at the reflection and couldn't believe what she was seeing and feeling. Emma's seemed to have an extra pair of hands as she darted over her flesh teasing and caressing as she drove her to yet another orgasm. Anna started to ride the dildo with greater enthusiasm, riding up and down as if her life depended on it, filling the room with the sound of squelching from her pussy combined with their flesh slapping together. The sight of Anna in the mirror being penetrated by her strap-on dildo and the noises and faces she was pulling was a pure delight to Emma. By leaning back a little Anna's writhing was rubbing the base against her clit and as Anna yelled out in yet another orgasm Emma joined her as she exploded in climax.

Both of them stayed in that position breathing heavily until Anna levered herself up and off the strap-on, before standing a little unsteadily on rubbery legs. Collecting her clothes that were strewn around the room Anna dressed in silence her mind planning her next move leaving Anna lying on the bed in speechless ecstasy.

"I want to do this again and again," she gasped but Anna had already dressed and was halfway out of the door.

*****

The next morning Anna woke early, and after checking out drove to the office where she fired off a couple of e-mails before people started arriving for the day. The first was to Emma saying that she had enjoyed last night and would happily repeat it but would like it to remain secret. Then she emailed her husband apologising profusely that there was a flap on at the office and she was going to be in a meeting all day. She went on to say that she wouldn't be home until eight at the earliest but would try to phone him later. The final one was to her assistant telling her to hold all calls for the rest of the day and take messages.

Having set the wheels in motion Anna dealt with her work with a flurry of efficiency so that by lunchtime she had dealt with everything and had the afternoon to herself. Kicking her door shut she picked up her mobile phone and dialled her husband.

"Hi Frank, listen I only have a few minutes before I have to go back into the meeting. It looks like it is going to finish later than I thought so I have no idea what time I will get home."

"That's OK Anna and why don't you stay at the hotel and drive home early in the morning, I would worry less about you falling asleep at the wheel."

Shady_Lady
Shady_Lady
1,766 Followers
12