Frank or Francine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna smiled to herself as Frank responded exactly how she thought he would. After powering down her phone fully she put it back in her bag before emailing her assistant to say that she was taking the rest of the day as personal time and wouldn't be available until Monday.

*****

Frank put the phone down and couldn't believe his luck, he would get another evening of performing on camera and after last night's performance for the group of women in a bar, his cock was twitching at the thought of fucking himself again.

*****

Anna pulled into the car park and looked at the sign she had seen so many times as she had driven home but never once thought she would actually be entering the place. 'Sex Store' the sign boldly announced in bright red neon letters, and underneath in smaller script 'all your needs catered for in one place.'

Entering the store Anna felt her heart racing as her mouth went dry as she looked at the bewildering display of toys and lingerie and she could feel her nerve slipping. Before she could back out a young girl appeared with bright green hair and piercings covering her face that Anna found herself staring at in fascination.

"Can I help you are you just here to look?" The girl said in a bored tone.

"I want to buy a strap-on," Anna blurted out before she felt her cheeks start to colour.

"Giver or receiver?" the girl said and then seeing the confused look on Anna's face went on, "Will you be the one using it or are you buying it as a gift for someone to use on you?"

Anna couldn't believe the casual and matter of fact way the girl was talking and although embarrassed she was also starting to get turned on.

"I will be the one using it," Anna said firmly, "This is my first time and I would like it to be quite large. "

There was a discernable way the attitude changed in the shop assistant at hearing Anna's words and a big smile spread across her face as she licked her lips before replying, "How big would you like it to be?"

Anna remembered that Emma had said hers was eight inches and deciding she wanted to go bigger said almost questioningly, "Errr nine inches or maybe ten."

The shop assistant's legs seemed to sag a little at Anna's words and her eyes burned brightly as she replied, "Wow what a lucky girlfriend you have," before half muttering, "Wish it was me."

There was a look of disappointment on the shop assistant's face when Anna replied without thinking, "It's for my husband," then realising her indiscretion continued with, "Among others of course." Then cursing herself internally as she realised how forward her follow up comment must have sounded.

"We have a selection of special strap-ons out the back and offer a free fitting service," the girl said as she pressed a button under the counter that closed the electronic door and flicked on the closed sign. The shop was empty as it was always quiet on a Friday until later on when the weekend buyers would start dropping in, but that was an hour away at least. "The name is Laura," she said as she led Anna towards the back of the store where the toys were.

Anna muttered her own name to Laura in a distracted way as she stared, open-mouthed, at the wall to ceiling display of toys in a variety of shapes and sizes ranging up to one that was the same shape and size of a human fist and lower arm.

"So do you think you would prefer a harness with the ability to take a variety of differing sized attachments or would you prefer one that comes with a built-in dildo for your pleasure as well?" Anna was speechless, not only at the variety of the types but how it was being handled like she was buying a pair of shoes or a new outfit for a special event. "This one is very popular with a built-in dildo and adjustable harness to allow you to vary the position," Laura continued, "The dildo going into you is 12 centimetres but the dildo going into your partner is double that at 24 centimetres."

Anna did the calculations in her head and calculated that the dildo she would get was around the same size as her husband at five inches but it meant she would be putting nearly ten inches into his ass. The thought of this made her smile and Laura must have clearly seen this as an invitation to go further as she moved to unzip Anna's skirt.

"No," Anna said sharply stopping Laura's hand and then seeing that Laura was almost in tears said softly, "I want this to be a present for my husband but maybe you and I could have a drink sometime?"

Laura considered Anna's words for a moment before sighing, "Sorry Ma'am," and moving towards the till.

"Will you be needing any anal lube, Ma'am?" Laura said holding up a large tub with a pump on the top.

"No he will have plenty and be ready I think," Anna half said to herself as she paused before picking out a black leather corset that from the picture of the model on the front had cutouts that would allow her breasts to be on display. Anna read the contents, seeing that it also came with a pair of matching tiny silk briefs.

"I won't be needing those," Anna laughed more to herself than to Laura.

"It also comes with nipple clamps, Ma'am," Laura said huskily imagining this older woman naked and about to fuck her, the mental image causing her to get wetter than she already was.

"That's good," said Anna and though nipple clamps were something she had never tried, she could feel herself becoming kinkier by the second. Picking up her final purchase she dropped it on the counter ignoring the questioning raised eyebrow from Laura.

After taking the payment Laura handed Anna the receipt and tapped the number that was printed on the top under the shop name. "No need to buy me a drink just come in here, bend me over this counter and fuck my brains out, that will be wonderful... Ma'am."

Anna made her way back to her car holding the discrete brown paper bag that she carefully placed in the boot of her car away from any prying eyes as she reflected on the surreal experience she had just had. The weirdest thing about it was she knew in her head she would return her and would fuck Laura exactly as she described, and the thought of it made adrenalin surge through her body and nestle in her pussy.

*****

Anna spent the rest of the afternoon at a shopping centre buying more traditional clothes including some lacy underwear that she thought would be large enough for her husband to wear.

It was already dark when she pulled into the top of her driveway, shutting off the car lights and coasting to a stop in front of the garage. Then silently letting herself in, she stood in the hallway listening and could hear her husband's muted voice from upstairs in the bedroom they had turned into a 'man cave' for him. Breathing deeply to settle her nerves Anna stripped, leaving her clothes in a pile before donning the corset that was a lot easier to put on than she had feared. Looking at herself in the mirror she attached a clamp to each of her protruding nipples and felt the tingle of pain and pleasure run through her body as the chain between the clamps pulled on her.

The next stage was to get into the harness and stepping into it like it was a pair of panties she wiggled it up until the internal dildo was touching her pussy lips. To her surprise, Anna found that she was soaked and biting her bottom lip to remain quiet, pulled the harness up allowing the dildo to enter her. She paused for a moment as she got used to the intrusion and was happy that she could walk, as the dildo inside her was at least as big as her husband but felt much larger.

Anna then fished out her final purchase that was a mask that covered her eyes sufficiently to conceal her identity from a casual observer. She was hoping she would be able to catch her husband in the act and give the watchers a real eye-opening treat. Taking one last look at herself in the mirror Anna admired the way the plastic cock protruded from her groin and couldn't help gripping it at the base and wiggling it in pride like it was real. With a feeling of power coursing through her veins she made her way upstairs and paused outside the door to listen, so allowing her to judge the right moment as to when to give her husband something that he clearly wanted.

Frank was ecstatic, a few weeks ago he had managed to find a site that catered for his tastes and signed up to be one of their 'models'. It was a fairly simple process with him performing for payments that went to the site owners and in return, he got a share of the proceeds. He wasn't really that bothered about the payments, it was more the thrill of performing that often meant he went much further than he probably should have without taking the customer to a private room where the credits would get paid.

He had dressed carefully in his favourite French maid's outfit that he had bought online which had come complete with hold up stockings and garters. The hem length of the dress was short enough that if he leant forward even slightly it revealed his ass, so when he rode the dildo the audience got an unobstructed view. He had improved on the overall look by carefully stuffing a bra to give him a respectably sized pair of breasts and finally he had bought a quite expensive platinum blonde wig that was styled in a short bob. The finishing touch was a crisp white apron that hung a fraction shorter than the micro dress hem.

The viewers were mainly women who were making a variety of comments either by written text on the screen or for those who had their own cams connected by actual voice. Frank was greasing the large dildo that was firmly attached to the plank on the chair and at the same greasing his own ass, inserting a couple of fingers and moving them in and out as he communicated with his watchers.

Verbal comments were flying in as one voice said, "That's it finger your slut ass good." Quickly followed by, "You are going to ride that cock good boy." In addition to the voices, the written comments were running across the screen ranging from, 'wish that was me' through to, 'if I was there I would fuck you hard.' Frank knew some of those were from the smattering of gay men who watched these shows and he tried to ignore them where he could.

His small cock was rock hard and Frank could feel his ass twitching as the need to be penetrated rose more and more inside. One of the women turned on her cam and although no one else could see Frank got a clear view of a woman with a large strap-on in place held firmly in her hand. The way the camera was shaking a little, Frank guessed it was being taken on a phone, and he whispered in a husky voice, "I wish you here with that so you could do this." On uttering his final word, Frank switched cameras away from his face to the one pointed at his ass. This gave the viewers a clear view of him pushing back onto the dildo and groaning loudly as he sank onto it until it was almost gone from view.

"Your wish is my command," said the voice from the screen and with that the door swung open and Anna stood in the open doorway, plastic cock in one hand and phone in the other.

Frank knew it was his wife despite the mask, but she was dressed as he had never seen her before. He took in the leather peekaboo corset and the nipple clamps but what really got his attention was the huge plastic cock that jutted out from her groin. The very picture of perfection stood before him and Frank nearly shot his load at the apparition.

Anna turned the phone off and placed it on the side as she stepped into the room. Frank had moved to lift himself from the dildo but Anna placed a hand on his shoulder indicating he should stay still. With him sitting and Anna standing the dildo wasn't quite at mouth level but Anna's hand on his head indicated what she wanted. Frank had just enough time to flick the switch to the main camera before he opened his mouth to engulf the plastic cock. It tasted awful in many ways but in other ways, it was the sweetest thing he had ever tasted as Frank felt both his heart and balls would surely burst.

"Suck it good bitch, make it wet before I fuck your ass," Anna growled with a degree of ferocity that she didn't truly feel yet at the same time she knew she was in total control.

As Frank worked the plastic cock in and out of his mouth, at the same time rode the dildo on the chair feeling himself being penetrated at both ends and he knew that the one that his wife was about to use on him was bigger than his normal one. He glanced at the screen and could see the camera was still working, showing off his actions to whoever wanted to tune in for free. He could hear the women screeching encouragement to their 'sister' who was fucking his mouth, urging her to take his slutty ass. Frank truly thought at that moment he had died and gone to heaven,

Frank's wig had been knocked away as Anna wound her hand into his hair and pulled him off the plastic cock with an audible plop and at the same dragged the plastic cock from his mouth allowing him to breathe as she had thrust so hard it had gone into his throat making him gag.

"Do you think I should fuck him hard?" Anna roared with more ferocity than she imagined she could have felt. The response was deafening as many more than just a couple of voices joined in unison with a resounding 'yes' accompanied by the pinging sound of messages showing the word 'yes' multiple times on the screen.

"Well fucking beg for it boy," Anna snarled feeling the anger rise inside that her husband had not shared with her his desires but instead paraded them to the world, for that alone she wanted him to suffer yet at the same time she wanted to give him pleasure.

"Please fuck my ass Mistress," Frank said as he bent over positioning himself so the watchers got a clear view of him pulling his ass cheeks apart revealing his gelled and open anal star.

In Anna's head, the whole world slowed down almost like the slow-motion shots you see in the action movies. Stepping forward she grasped the hilt and drove the large strap-on into her husband's ass in one thrust, lifting herself to her toes as she did so. Her hand was mashed between their bodies and pulling it free she shoved again until looking down she could see it was fully home.

The pain was intense to Frank but at the same time his cock spurted his seed of its own volition, as he was penetrated hard and deep. He had hardly got time to catch his breath before his wife grabbed his hips and started to slam herself in and out without care, fucking him with an unintelligible curse each time she drove herself forward.

There was a red mist in Anna's eyes that was slowly clearing as the guttural grunts from her husband pierced her brain. A momentary jab of alarm ran through her as to what an animal she had become so she started to slow before she heard her husband moan, "Please God don't stop, please don't ever stop." His cries of pleasure reassured her so she set off again in a less violent rhythm as she fucked him with slow steady strokes forcing the internal dildo back into her own body. The sensations of this silicone cock inside accompanied by the moans of pure bliss coming from Frank pushed Anna over the top and she came hard as she drove in and out.

Frank could feel his wife had collapsed on his back, her breasts pressed against his flesh, as she wheezed trying to catch her breath. The dildo was still deeply embedded in his ass and he could feel the throbbing of his anal passage around the large toy. Just the thought of what had just happened made his cock twitch with pleasure. Reaching out he switched off the cameras before he whispered, "I love you, Anna Vasmaak."

Licking her parched lips she replied, "And I love you Frank Vasmaak." Then slapping his ass as she slowly eased out of him, "And I am looking forward to our new life but there are a few things we need to discuss."

12