Frankenstein's Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it?" Lorna asked. Katy looked puzzled too.

"It's a butt plug," I told them, loving their reaction -- Lorna stopped wanking my cock and Katy's face dropped. We'd had anal sex when we had first started dating, but that particular item had quickly been removed from the menu along with any sort of ass play. I was fairly sure that Graham was also denied access to Lorna's back passage. "There should be some lube in there too," I told them.

"So who...." asked Katy cautiously, holding the butt plug up in her right hand and looking over at me quizzically.

"I don't mind," I said, reaching down and stroking Lorna's hair. "You two decide."

"I don't really like..." Katy started at the same time as Lorna said something that sounded like "Exit only" and they paused looking at each other. The joke was, of course, that I fully intended for both of them to use it at some point that afternoon.

For a second, I thought I'd pushed them both too far, that they'd tell me to fuck off and, quite literally, shove it up my arse. But them Lorna's hand began to slowly move up and down my shaft again.

"I'll do it," she said, almost inaudibly.

"Are you sure?" Katy asked, the relief spreading across her face. Lorna nodded and went back to work sucking my cock. Katy removed the bottle of lube from the bag too, and walked to the foot of the bed. I could feel myself getting closer to cumming -- I wasn't sure if Lorna was aware of the tiny amount pre-cum which leaked out into her mouth -- and decided to take a break from the fantastic blowjob I was getting before it was too late. I took hold of her face in both hands and lifted her off my member before leaning forward and kissing her

"You'll need to kneel up more," I told her. "Spread your legs and stick your bum in the air..."

She gave me a sardonic look. "I wonder who's had a cock in their bum before -- me or you?" she asked. Katy giggled. I almost came as I thought of Graham fucking her up the arse.

We re-arranged ourselves. I knelt with my knees apart so that I could get a good view while Lorna put her head on the bed between them and pulled her own knees up level with her chest. I leaned forward and ran my hands down her back and over her arse before sliding back to her shoulders. I looked down and saw my cock over her head and thought, not for the first time, how good my jizz would show up on her dark hair.

"What do I do?" Katy asked.

"Use your fingers first," I told her. "Squirt some lube onto her arsehole and massage it with your fingers." I reached down and grabbed Lorna's arse cheeks, pulling them apart while Katy applied a generous dollop of lube onto her anus. I watched, cock twitching, while my wife smeared it over Lorna's puckered hole. "Now slide on of them in..." Lorna moaned from between my legs as the tip of Katy's finger forced (and I use the word "forced" rather than slipped with good reason) its way into her bum, withdrew slightly and then penetrated some more. A few thrusts and one finger was knuckle deep in Lorna's bum. "Now fuck her with it a little..." I told her, reaching for the bottle of lube and adding more to finger and orifice. "...and now another finger." Another groan as two well lubed fingers went inside her.

After a minute or so of stretching Lorna's arse with her fingers, I held the butt plug up to Katy's lips and watched as she reluctantly opened her mouth and sucked on it, making it wet.

"I think she's ready" I said, and with another generous helping of gel Katy placed the tip of the toy at the entrance to Lorna's slightly gaping asshole... and pushed.

Lorna half moaned, half squealed as the toy penetrated her, opening her further than Katy's fingers had done. My wife partly withdrew it, and then pushed again, twisting the toy as in went in further. I became aware of Lora clenching the duvet in her fists wither side of me knees. She arched her back and lifted her head; I sat back so that I had the perfect view of her face -- eyes clenched shut in pain, biting her bottom lip. Katy carried on working the butt pug into her anus to a running muttered commentary from Lorna ("Shit shit shit fuck fuuck fuuuck nooooo!") until, with one final thrust and scream, it slid fully in and her anus closed around the thin handle. Lorna let her head drop back onto the bed, breathing heavily.

There was a pause before Katy, a look of disgust on her face, told us that she needed to wash her hands and disappeared into the bathroom for a third time.

I took the opportunity to get up and look at her handy work. Lorna lay face down, panting, with her legs parted and the jewelled end of the butt plug nestling between her ass cheeks. For the first time, I got a glimpse of her pussy beneath it. I knelt between her spreadeagled legs and gently pushed the butt plug (which elicited a low moan) and then ran a finger up her soaking wet slit (eliciting another moan) before she lifted a leg and rolled onto her back. I shifted position again so that I was in between her legs. Grabbing an ankle in each hand, I pushed her feet back and sideways so that her legs were spread and her cunt was exposed fully for the first time. In amongst the hair were two protruding, fleshy labia. I could see little beads of moisture clinging to them and the hairs around her pussy, she was so turned on. I think she was expecting me to line my cock up with her fuck hole and plunge straight in, but I had other ideas -- letting go of her feet I bent forward and buried my face in her cunt.

I love cunnilingus, I always have. I love the taste, the smell, the intimacy (which I know sounds weird but there's something about getting so close to a woman's genitalia that makes it extremely personal). I love the variety. You can lap at her pussy, you can try and get your tongue as far inside her as possible, you can tickle her clitoris with the tip of your tongue or suck on it or try and take it between your teeth and I like fingering her at the same time. I love it when she gets close to orgasm and her pussy is so wet and her thighs clamp around your head and she grinds herself harder and harder onto your face, rubbing her wetness all over your mouth and your nose so that you can smell and taste her for hours after.

I went down on Lorna and tried to do as much of this as possible. She had a gorgeous cunt. I pulled her open to reveal her pinkness and then tried to get my tongue as far inside her as I could. She tasted gorgeous -- sweet and musty at the same time, and very, very sexy. Her back arched and drove her pussy onto my mouth, and she let out another moan.

A movement on the bed next to me announced Katy's return from the bathroom. Lorna's moans became suddenly muffled. I averted my attention from the glorious pussy in front of me long enough to glance up and was greeted by the sight of Katy's naked arse straddling her friends face. I felt another twinge of jealousy -- it had been years since she had sat on my face like that. I fleetingly remembered the pleasure I had got at eating her out while she sucked my cock, always with her on top so I couldn't force too much of my dick into her mouth, and making her cum. To take my mind off these memories, I resumed my attack on Lorna's clitoris, sucking it and then furiously licking it with the tip of my tongue.

I could tell that she was getting closer to cumming by the way she began to buck her hips, and reluctantly pulled my mouth away from her -- I had plans for that pussy and wanted her as turned on as possible. I knelt between her legs instead and stoked them through the thin nylon. How many times had I watched her sat in my house or at work or in a pub, wearing thick black tights, and wanted to do this? I'd known her for nearly 20 years and we'd worked together for 4 of those so... it must have been in the hundreds. I slowly ran my hands up her calves, then her thighs and onto her stomach. Katy must have known from the intensity of Lorna's breathing or licking that something had changed and looked over her shoulder to see what I was up to. Her breathing was becoming more irregular. Looking me in the eye, she reached down to hold Lorna's head still and began grinding herself more onto her lover's mouth.

I moved up Lorna's body, straddling her, until I was right behind Katy, my cock rubbing against her lower back. It was tempting to try and slide it inside her there and then, to fuck her from behind while Lorna licked her until I came inside her and my jizz dripped into Lorna's mouth... can you tell that I'd thought about that before? Although she had discarded the French knickers, Katy still wore the sheer bra I had bought for her. I reached around and began to caress her boobs through the thin material, pinching and squeezing her hard nipples. Her breathing continued to get rougher and I'd like to think that my caresses were helping Lorna's oral work.

After a while, I popped her tits out of their bra cups. I knew she'd look slutty; I also knew she'd hate it. I began to kiss her neck and shoulders and slid one hand down her belly and into her pubic hair. Carefully, not wanting to poke Lorna in the eye or scratch her with a fingernail, I started to explore the upper folds of her labia until I found the nub of her clitoris. A quick lick from Lorna's tongue told me she had the same idea, but subtle changes in hers and Katy's bodies, and a small moan from the latter, told me that Lorna had decided to explore the rest of her pussy instead.

Katy began to moan more audibly whisper "Yes" repeatedly, sure signs that her orgasm was building. I increased the pressure and speed of my rubbing and I felt her body tense as she came.

We all paused for a few seconds as her orgasm rolled over her. When it shuddered to an end, we both got off Lorna and lay down next to her. Well, I got off Lorna and lay down next to her; Katy rolled off her and collapsed on her back in a satisfied heap, panting heavily, one hand between her spread-eagled legs gently playing with herself and a very happy satisfied look on her face. Lorna's face was also beaming and was completely soaked; she too was breathing heavily after minutes of being smothered by Katy's obviously very wet cunt. She turned her back on me and threw a leg over her lover, kissing her deeply and caressing her right breast. I had another pang of jealousy -- Katy had always refused to kiss me after I'd been down on her, never mind lick my fingers or cock if they'd been inside her, yet here she was snogging her best friend whose face was completely smothered in her sex.

I let them have a few moments of intimacy together before I rolled onto my side and moved closer to Lorna. I rested my hand on her thigh and stroked her leg before moving up to her waist and eventually cupping one of her tits and rubbing her nipple through the sheer material of the body stocking. Remembering my presence, she reached out behind her and grasped my cock again, then rolled over onto her back. Katy snuggled into her affectionately.

"So what next Karly?" Lorna smiled. "Are you going to fuck me?"

"You could suck him again," Katy suggested. "I bet he'd like that."

"Would you like to cum on my face?" Lorna asked with a grin. Obviously, my sexual preferences and peccadilloes had been a topic of conversation. I wanted to ask whether Graham got to dump his load on her pretty little upturned face or not, whether she liked being spunked on, but thought better of it -- I didn't want to remind her of her family. Instead I moved my hand down to her pussy.

"I want to see you cum," I told her. "I want to see Katy play with your pussy."

She didn't reply, just smiled and leant back with her arms above her head. I pulled her left leg towards me and, getting the idea, she moved the other one. I felt Katy's hand competing with mine for access and went back to caressing Lorna's thigh. She turned her head as I leant in to kiss her, tasting my wife on her lips and on her tongue as it snaked into my mouth, until she moaned and pulled away from me. I looked down to see that Katy was already slowly inserting and withdrawing two wet fingers in and out of Lorna's hairy cunt.

"Put another one in," I told her. She briefly withdrew her fingers and held them up for me to lick, savouring Lorna's taste, before reaching back down between her legs and thrusting three fingers inside her. Lorna arched her back to meet them.

"Shit yes," she muttered. "That feels good!" Katy began to build up a quicker rhythm, forcing her fingers into her friend's cunt a little more forcefully. I moved my attention back onto Lorna's tits, pulling the top of the body stocking down do that I could get firmer grip on her nipples, stretching and pulling them roughly. After a few more thrusts, Katy pulled her fingers out again and this time licked Lorna's gruel from them herself and them bending down to kiss her on the mouth so that she could taste herself. When they split, I spread Lorna's legs further apart and told her to spread her pussy with her fingers -- she reached down and used two fingers on each hand to spread her labia so that we could both see inside her pink pussy. We could clearly see her cervix opening and closing involuntarily.

"Four," I whispered to Katy, who dutifully obliged. Even though Katy only has small hands, Lorna's cunt was being well and truly stretched now. She moaned and bucked her hips, her hair plastered to her face. I reached over for the tube of lubrication and squeezed some over the place where pussy and fingers met. Not that I thought Lorna desperately needed it; she was obviously turned on and her cunt was almost literally dripping. With four fingers embedded in Lorna's pussy, Katy began to use her thumb to stimulate her lover's clitoris, which produced more moans of pleasure. I bent over again and kissed her until she broke apart from me and looked down the length of her body.

"Oh shit!" she whispered, eyes widening. "Shit shit shit shit SHIT!"

My own gaze followed Lorna's just in time to see Katy's thumb join her fingers inside Lorna's pussy and, with a few twists and pushes, her entire hand was swallowed up, Lorna's cunt closing around her wrist.

"Oh god," she muttered. "That's so good."

At that point, Katy started fisting her properly just like I'd hoped she would -- sliding her hand in and out of Lorna's pussy, twisting it around and pushing it back in again. Lorna herself reached down and took over the clitoral stimulation with her middle and forefingers. I could tell that she would cum soon, and there was something I wanted to try before she did.

I grabbed Lorna's left ankle and lifted it up over Katy's, shoulder and turned her slightly away from me while still making sure that Katy had easy access to her pussy. With my other hand, I clutched the handle of the butt plug that was still embedded in her arse and gently pulled it out, dropping it onto the bed beside me where it made a sticky beige-flecked stain on the pristine white sheet. Lorna moaned slightly and I watched her anus pucker up again, gaping slightly more than it had before I snatched the lube again and squirted a generous amount onto my erection and onto her arsehole before lining up the head of my cock with the entrance to her back passage. I'd like to say that I slipped inside her easily, but that would be a lie. Despite the butt plug, despite her arousal, despite the lubrication, there was still a large amount of resistance as I tried to sodomise her. She clenched her eyes shut to try and blot out the pain as I forced myself inside her, and I could tell that her groan was not one of pleasure. I grabbed hold of her hips to hold her still and pushed harder, but it was only when Katy withdrew her hand so only her fingertips were inside that I managed to slip the head of my cock inside her tight little anus. Without warning, I rolled her on top of me, grabbed her hips and thrust my cock balls deep up her arse in one movement.

Lorna let out a shout so loud that I was sure it would bring a member of staff knocking at the door.

We all shifted position slightly again. l moved so that I was lying propped up on the pillows with Lorna on top of me, impaled on my dick. Her head was next to mine and I could feel her breath on my face as she panted, and I had a wonderful view down her body towards her cunt. Katy was now kneeling between both our spread legs, one slippery hand still hovering over Lorna's spread pussy, a look that was a cross between quizzical and concerned on her face.

"Do it again," I told her. "Put your hand inside her...."

She had obviously enjoyed fisting her friend and needed no further encouragement. I could feel her fingers through the thin wall between Lorna's arse and pussy, could feel her hand rubbing against my cock as she pushed it further inside. She could obviously feel me too, and moved her hand so that her fingertips were rubbing my shaft. Back and forth her hand moved until she was once again wrist deep in pussy, stimulating my cock and Lorna' cunt.

At this point, I began to get seriously worried about Lorna. Her breathing was becoming more and more ragged, she was whimpering incoherently, and she seemed to have lost control of her limbs which were now either hanging limply or flailing around like a ragdoll in response to every thrust and push from the people she was sandwiched between. Not that I stopped, mind. With my left hand, I began to play with her nipples and breasts so that I held her to me; with my right I reached down and found her enlarged, engorged bullet of a clit in the mass of sodden hair.

This was, frankly, the straw that broke the camel's back.

Every one of Lorna's erogenous zones -- cunt, clit, anus, nipples -- were now being stretched, filled, gaped, rubbed, pinched or squeezed, some of them more than they ever had been before. When her orgasm hit, it was massive. Her entire body seemed to go rigid and into spasm at the same time, clenching unbearably around my cock and Katy's fist. She let out a loud, bestial cry as her body shook and, to everyone's surprise, a large stream of cum erupted from her pussy all over Katy's hand, arm and face, quickly followed by two more lesser squirts.

Watching my wife with her lover's juices dripping off her face combined with the tight grip of Lorna's sphincter and the fact that Katy was wanking me off through the thin membrane between vagina and rectum (the rectovaginal septum I'll have you know) was too much for me. I was already close; just a small amount of movement sent me over the edge and I unloaded a torrent of cum inside her arse.

There was another of those pauses where time seemed to stop for all of us, until Lorna groaned again and went limp, lying on me panting with her eyes closed.

"Shit," she whispered, "So.... good... never... like.... that..."

I swear I heard a sucking noise as Katy removed her hand from Lorna's pussy. She reached up and wiped the juice from her face before starting to lick her fingers clean. Lorna rolled over onto the bed, off my softening cock, and lay on her back me getting her breath back. When she eventually recovered, Lorna sat up -- she had the body language of someone who had crossed the finishing line in an Olympic final -- leaned forward and kissed Katy., their tongues probing each other before their lips met.

"That was so good," she muttered as they parted. "I've never done... that before!" They kissed again and then she looked over at me, eyebrow raised. "And nobody's ever done that to me before either! I need a shower." I didn't know what that was until she stood up, looking disdainfully at the shitty-sperm stain where she had been sat, and took Katy's hand, leading her towards the bathroom. After a few seconds, the sound of the shower started. The thought of them both in the shower together, soaping each other up and cleaning my jizz out of Lorna's ass made my cock twitch slightly. I quickly decided to use the time alone purposefully, firstly by finding Lorna's knickers and cleaning my cock with them, and then by finding her bra so I could finally find out how big her tits actually were (36D if you're interested) before settling back onto the bed and wanking myself with her tights.