Frankenstein's Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, they emerged from the bathroom wrapped in fluffy dressing gowns and flushed from the effort of cleaning each other thoroughly. I think Lorna assumed that that was it: I'd cum, Katy had cum, she'd cum and the whole thing had been achieved with a degree of decadence and depravity which she had not though possible. The sight of my slowly hardening cock wrapped in her clothing put paid to that idea...

I won't bore you with the details, the ins and outs as it were, but we spent another couple of hours fucking each other. I tried to fuck Lorna as much as possible -- missionary so I could watch her tits wobble and her face redden, doggy style so I could slap her arse. I did manage to persuade them both to use the strap on dildo on each other (there was one memorable time when Katy took Lorna from behind while she sucked my dick) and I succeeded in sneaking the well-lubed butt plug inside Katy's tight anus, but we always fell short of any sort of double penetration scenario. Most of the time they wanted to suck and fuck each other and I had to manoeuvre them into a position where I could put my cock inside a mouth or a pussy.

I lost count of their orgasms, I was concentrating on stopping my own as long as possible, letting myself get close to the edge before pulling back and watching them pleasure each other as I drew back from the brink. Eventually, after Katy had shuddered to another orgasm and collapsed on her back, I was able to get between Lorna's open legs one last time and thrust my cock into her hairy twat. I fucked her for a couple of minutes before deciding enough was enough -- I wanted to cum and I wanted to cum soon. As I felt the pressure grow to boiling point, I pulled out of her and quickly moved up so that I was straddling her tits. A few stokes of my slimy cock and I was ready: I pointed my dick at her face and unleashed my second load all over her. After the first spurt landed on her forehead, tightly shut eye and cheek, she tried to turn her head and avoid the rest but my weight on her chest stopped her moving too much and was able to pump another couple of shots on her cheek and in her hair before the last couple dribbled onto her neck. Keeping my weight on her to stop her moving, I was able to reach over and grab my phone so that I could take a couple of final mementos of the afternoon.

"Promise me" Lorna gasped "You'll never show those to anyone."

I took advantage of the fact she had opened her mouth and put the head of my cock between her lips; her tongue swirled across its tip, cleaning the last of the cum from it. I took another couple of pictures of her looking directly at the camera, sperm all over one side of her face, showing up clearly against the darkness of her hair.

And that was that. I'd love to say that Katy broke the habit of a lifetime and licked my jizz of Lorna's face, but it was simply wiped away with a tissue. I watched as they lay in each other's arms for a couple of minutes before they began to get dressed one again. I lay back and watched as Lorna's body was once again hidden from sight beneath the thick black tights and the baggy black top, as she pulled her now cum-free hair back into a ponytail.

"Shall I see you back at home?" Katy asked, as if nothing out of the ordinary had just happened. I nodded.

"Ermm....I need to tidy up a bit first," I replied, gesturing at the litter of sex toys and lingerie spread around the room, the stained and sullied bedsheets on which I lay. I almost expected her to ask me to pick up some milk from the supermarket next door.

When they were both ready, before they left and resumed the pretence of normality, Lorna sat back down on the bed next to me. "Thank you," she smiled, "That was a lot more fun than I expected!"

"We'll have to do it again some time," I suggested hopefully.

"No." was the only answer, and then they left together, leaving me with an aching cock, some stained lingerie and a whole bag full of mixed emotions.

*********************

I was already safely in bed when Katy came upstairs that night. I put down my book and watched her as she stripped out of her clothes for the second time that day. She quickly put on her (completely unerotic) pyjama bottoms and vest top and climbed under the duvet next to me. I expected that to be it, that she'd roll over and go to sleep without a word like every other night. To my surprise, she rested her head on my shoulder, her hand o my chest and flung a leg over my stomach. I turned to look at her and she kissed me before snuggling down.

"Did you enjoy today?" she asked.

I hesitated before replying, not sure of the shifting sands beneath my feet.

"Yup." I said eventually. Her hand was caressing my chest.

"What was your favourite bit?" It seemed a bit of a weird question: it was the same question she asked whenever we'd been to the cinema or to the theatre, as if whatever we'd seen could be boiled down to one particular scene that would encapsulate the entire thing. All of it was never a good enough answer, but I had no idea what a good enough answer would be here.

"I liked watching you and Lorna," I tried.

"Liar!" she giggled. "Did you enjoy fucking her?" she asked. The sand s shifted again. What do you say when your wife asks if you enjoyed fucking her lesbian lover?

"I liked it when she squirted." I said in what I hoped was a neutral tone. "I've never seen anyone do that. I loved you fisting her too." I paused. "Is that what you normally....?" I left the question hanging.

"No," she said softly. "We usually touch each other.... down there but I've never.... done that...." Her hand moved from my chest and slid down my stomach so that it rested just above the waistband.

"Lorna enjoyed herself," she said, and her hand slipped into my shorts and began to fondle my cock. "She told me in the car afterwards she'd never had so many orgasms..."

"She didn't enjoy it when I came up her bum," I grinned, and my cock got harder at the memory. Katy wrapped her hand around it and began to wank it slowly.

"Did you like cumming on her face?" There was no denying this one. Katy new my fetish having discovered a stash of porn years ago. "Do you think she looked pretty?"

"Yes," I sighed. Her hand job was definitely hitting the right spot. "Did you?"

"She tasted of cum afterwards." It was like playing chess, trying to work out where your opponent was going to move next whilst not giving away what you were really thinking. Her hand continued to move up and down my shaft, pulling my foreskin back tightly before moving back up and pushing it over the mushroom head again.

"Did you cum on her face?" And there it was -- the quicksand opening up beneath my feet, checkmate. The tone of voice made it clear who her was; my stomach dropped, and I expected the worst yet... her hand continued to massage my erection. The pause went on too long and she repeated the question. "Did you?"

"Sometimes," I muttered, not liking where this line of questioning was going.

"Did she like it?"

"Sometimes," seemed the only appropriate answer. I had no idea where this was going, Wherever the final destination of this conversation was, I got the impression that we weren't quite there yet. The stroking hadn't stopped and to be honest I was pleased about that - let's face it, I was pleased she didn't try and rip my dick off. There was another lengthy silence. When it was eventually broken, the whisper took me completely by surprise.

"Do you want to cum on my face?"

"Yes!" I answered. "I always have! But you never wanted me to." Which was true -- when we had first got together I had often straddled her just like I'd straddled Lorna earlier that day, pulling the condom off only to be told "Cum on my boobs" or "Not on my face" or even just a stretch of the neck and tilt of the head. Even later in the relationship, when the most erotic thing she'd done was a quick blow job, she'd sensed my imminent ejaculation and pulled her head away, aiming my penis so I came on my own stomach.

There was a slight pause in the stroking before her head moved down towards my cock and I felt her tongue circle its head. Then her mouth enveloped it completely. Katy has a small mouth and a strong gag reflex, so she has never been able to take very much cock into her mouth, never mind deepthroat anybody, but I've always enjoyed the way she sucks me off: her hand always remains wrapped around the base of my cock as she moves her mouth and tongue across the head. That night was no exception. I moaned in pleasure and ran my hands through her hair, torn between wanting to move her so that I could see her sucking my dick and not wanting to rock the boat and end with nothing. I mean -- she was sucking the dick that had been up her friends shitter only a few hours before!

It wasn't long before I began edge closer. Sometimes I'd tried to hide how close I was, but I didn't think that was appropriate today: my breathing became more ragged, my hips began to move and I tried to thrust more cock into her mouth. When I thought I could last no more, I whispered "I'm gonna cum" and tried to hold on as she arranged herself. Today, her head barely moved. She rested the head of my cock o her cheek and pulled on the base with vigour until, for the third time that day, I jizzed somewhere I had never jizzed before.

When she raised her head and turned to me, you could tell I was running low, but she still looked sexy, a smear of spunk on her cheek and a mess in her hair. She smiled, bravely before heading to the bathroom to clean herself up. I lay back, content, and considered the irony of our situation: my affair had virtually killed our sex life whereas hers seemed to have brought it back from the dead and resurrected it.

Maybe it was a weird, deformed, Frankenstein's monster of a sex life, but it was a sex life nevertheless and I was going to make the most of it.