Frankie

Story Info
Pegging, a new adventure.
2.9k words
4.57
11.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers

Frankie

Pegging, a new adventure

Hi my name is Frankie. If you have a minute to spare I'd like to share a little tale of our introduction to pegging. Ya know where you fuck him up the back door. It all started by accident. I had been on the computer looking up recipes. I had found one I wanted to try and I thought I had it all memorized. When I found out I didn't I went back and opened up the history. There among many listing was the word pegging. Not knowing what that was and being a little curious I opened it up.

Whoa, to say I was a bit surprised would be a little understating the obvious. A web site that had pictures and videos of men getting fucked and not by other guys as you might expect. Oh no, this was women doing it them. I must have spent several hours looking, the thoughts of pot roast long forgotten. When I heard the garage door opening and realized hubby was home I quickly closed down the computer and decided we were going out for dinner that night.

Over the next week I spent way too much time looking at pegging porn or reading stories about it. It seemed like this might be fun. Stevie in the past had tried to get me interested in anal, meaning him doing me that way. I had to finally tell him to stop trying or I'd cut him off completely, no suckie, no fuckie. That did the trick and he stopped pestering me about it. Now I was thinking. Maybe if I could do him first I could let him do me.

Two nights after a very satisfying session in bed we were cuddling. His penis was all soft and squishy and I was idly playing with it. Thinking now might be as good a time as any. Stevie was always malleable after an orgasm. So I got up on my knees and stated to clean him with my mouth. As I was doing that my hand strayed down to his balls and then moved to that little patch of skin behind them. As I felt him getting hard again it was time to make my move.

After I spit on my middle finger I skimmed over his anus ever so lightly. He moaned softly and his legs separated more. So I applied a little more pressure. Another moan and his legs were open. So I felt around to find the opening and pushed. His cock was hard and he was lifting his hips. Wanting more oral or more of my finger I couldn't tell. So I gave him both. Whatever it was he wanted it worked. For a second orgasm it was more than I expected. A lot more than I expected, I was hard pressed to get it all.

Poor Stevie was exhausted but he still wanted to help me out. I told him I was happy and he could return the favor in the morning. I like morning sex. It starts the day off in a positive way. But now that I had him under my control it was time to approach the subject that had been on my mind for over a week.

"So Stevie, I found your interest in something called pegging on the internet the other day. I wasn't snooping but if you want to hide your surfing you should delete the history. Want to share what's going on? And please, I'm not mad or upset, just curious about it. So tell me."

It turns out that he had run across it while watching other porn and enjoyed watching it and thinking about it. But being afraid I might think he was turning gay or something he was afraid to mention it. "But I have to tell you, when you just touched me back there it felt good and when your finger slipped in it felt even better. That was the best blow job I have ever had. There was something about it. It just felt special."

We fell asleep and the next morning I got what he promised the night before. As his head was between my legs I asked him, "Want me to finger you some more sometime? Stick my finger up your ass and move it around? You want that?" His tongue went faster and in all the good places. I could hear him mumble what sounded like yes.

When Stevie came home from work that night I had his favorite meal all ready for him. Over dessert I told him I was willing to try anal but it was to be him on the receiving end. At first it looked like this wasn't going to happen. Then later as we were having a beer to the late night talk show he confessed that yes he wanted to try it. My big, strong, brave Stevie wanted to get fucked in the ass. Who would have ever thought it? He suggested we look up the stuff on the web and I suggested we go over the next town. On the highway was a billboard advertising an adult store. It was over fifty miles away and no one over there knew us. We could get what was needed quicker and see actually what it all looked like.

Not so brave at that point. Could I go myself and get the stuff? Tomorrow was Saturday and the grass needed cutting and the bushes need trimming and the garage needed to be cleaned. And, and, and. So I told him, "No problem, we can just forget the whole idea. I thought you wanted to do it but if not that's okay. We can just forget it. It might be fun but then again maybe not."

So we agreed that we would go on a weeknight. They were open till midnight seven days a week. The woman at the counter was looking bored when we walked in that Monday night. I was surprised. I expected a dirty confused seedy looking dump. Instead it was brightly lit and seemed to be organized. There were magazine racks with labels. Department store dummies modeling skimpy garments by one wall. A place with what appeared to be handcuffs and other restraint devices. But I didn't see what we were looking for.

So I told Stevie, "Go ask her where were the strap on things?"

"Maybe you could."

"Chicken shit coward." She dropped the book she was reading when I approached her. "Mm, do you carry the things for what they call pegging?"

"Absolutely, here let me show you. We have a great collection. It's the latest thing. Everyone's trying it."

She wasn't lying. There was ten feet of display. Harness of all types and colors and materials and next to them fifteen feet of dildos. I was feeling. "Oh crap."

"Kind of confusing isn't it. Could I help? I've been doing my husband for a few years and we've kind of worked out what works best. If you want me to that is."

Remember brave Stevie? He was standing behind me looking like he'd like to run. "Yes, please, this is all new to us and we have no clue."

She was so helpful. She took us through the whole selection of harnesses, staring with the cheap low end ones. "Trust me on this. If you're going to do this get a good one. They are more comfortable, don't chaff and the hold things in place. You don't want the dildo falling out at the critical moment. And they'll hold a variety of styles of fake cocks. Here let me show you a few different ones."

"For example this is a simple strap with a dildo attached. It's a piece of crap. I wouldn't even sell it to you. If that's what you want come back tomorrow night. The boss's daughter works Tuesday nights and she'll sell you whatever daddy stocks. I can promise you, it'll not do the job. When you try to pull back the strap will break and you'll have sores from the rivets. Not to mention he'll be only half screwed."

"Now this model is better but being hard leather the piece that goes up between your legs and between your butt crack will rub your asshole raw. Not fun. I've tried it. This one I will sell you but you may regret it."

At that point I was convinced, "Why not just show us a good one?"

"Ahhh...Thank you. Here is my favorite. It's a bit expensive but I think it is well worth it. First off it'll hold any quality dildo we sell and I'll show you a few in a minute. It's made of soft nylon so it to the washer it goes after removing the add-ons. This little pink thing goes up into your pussy and it vibrates so nicely with different speeds. You'll come just so wonderful from it. And being rechargeable is neat. Mine has lasted for over a year and if it should break I'd buy a new one just that quick. And with straps that go around your thighs no sore ass. "

I grabbed one in a see through display package. "Sold, now what do you recommend for us? Remember this is a first time for us."

"It's always good to go with something slender for newbies. We don't want to scare him, at least not the first time." She laughed. "Tell me sir, have you ever been done before? Maybe with your buddies when you were young just experimenting? Been in prison?"

Stevie just mumbled and back up a step.

"Ok...This one is very good, only five inches long and not to big around. It'll fit very nicely up a virgin hole. In fact we still use one just like it from time to time."

"We'll take it and maybe the next size up. We're from out of town and who knows when we might be back this way. Maybe we should get the next two sizes just for good measure."

"That's an excellent idea. Being prepared just like a good girl scout. I like that. Ok with these two you're almost set. The only thing left is lube. This one here is great. It won't hurt the silicone dildo and it's extra slippery. My hubby loves it. He even used a little on the squeaking door hinges."

Stevie never said a word all the while we were in the store. So I teased him as we drove home. All he did was mumble when I asked questions until finally he broke down and said, "Are you sure this is a good idea? What if it hurts? Maybe those videos are fakes and it's not really happening. Some marketing genius made up the whole thing."

"We don't have to do this. Not if you're really scared. But remember this; if we don't do it I'm still saving the cocks and the lube. The harness can go but the other goodies are staying. I can play with it all when I'm horny and you're not. Understanding me?"

Nothing more was said about it. For the next week there was no sex. I was thinking he was afraid to try anything and I would bring out the new toys. About the ninth day I was getting real anxious so I took out the shopping bag. The skinny dildo felt kind of strange. The next size up was better and the last one was good. The clerk was right, the lube was wonderful. When I was done I just left everything on the nightstand.

When Stevie came down from changing his clothes that night he was looking at me funny. "What? Got a problem?"

"No. not really but I kind of thought we might use those things together and I see I might have been wrong."

"Well I did to but it seems you might have lost interest and I did warn you."

Two nights later after dinner and a beer Stevie came up behind me and gave me a hug. "I thing I want to try."

"Try what?"

"You know."

"No I don't. You'll have to say what you want to try."

"You can be cruel sometimes can't you?"

"No. I don't think so. I just think we should be honest with each other. I have no idea what you might want to try. Maybe you want to try and paint the den. We've talked about it. Maybe it's something else. You can share and I'll certainly listen."

"The strap-on and the dildo, I'm willing to try it. The skinny one, damn I can't believe I'm saying this but I want you to fuck me. Ok? Are you happy now?"

"I am. I think I've been waiting every since I first saw those videos." I had practiced with the harness several times so when he came into the bedroom I was there on my back with that little puppy pointing at the ceiling and pulling on my nipples. Just to watch his face. I had pulled the top covers off, no need to mess up the bedspread.

It started out slowly. We hugged and we kissed. I fondled him a little until he started to get hard. I told him it was ok to touch me. "Yes my cock, the one that's going up a strange place shortly. You want to look at it real close and personal? I'd like you to suck it a little, get an idea what it's like to have one in your mouth. Ya, like that, pretend it's a real one." That was the wrong thing to say, he froze and pulled back.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me. That was uncalled and unkind. Should we stop and try again another day?"

"No, it's ok. Let's do this. I'm ready."

I grabbed the lube that was on the side table. "Get on your knees." I poured a gob of the lube on his spread open crack. "Relax, I'll be gentle." One finger slipped in easily. Then a second finger was in and moving back and forth. One of the articles I had read said to start out that way. To open him up before the real thing happened.

"Are you ok? Ready? Can I do it?"

Stevie nodded yes. This was fun. I was fucking my husband. The vibrator inside me was working miracles. We should have been doing this, years ago. I don't know who was moaning the loudest. I reached around and took his hardness in my hand. I needed to get him off. I was on the edge and ready to come. I felt him stiffen and just like that he was squirting all over. Torrents, it seemed to go on forever.

Then I did also. It was my turn. It was wonderful. We had to do this again, soon. Could I get him up for another round? I tried. Oh how I tried but he must have been all fucked out. So I just lay back turned the vibrator back on. Begged him to suck my nipples and I enjoyed another powerful orgasm. Too bad for him, I had two good ones even if he only had one.

The next night we did it again, this time with him on his back so I could watch his face. On yes and jerk him at the same time. I exploded before him, I couldn't hold back. I tried. I really did but there was no stopping. I just froze when it hit me. Stevie took over and finished himself. I was worthless. Watching him work his cock only added to my enjoyment as I knelt over him still buried deep inside him.

Later as we lay hugging he told me that this was too good. We had to slow down. There was no way we could do this on a regular basis. I had to agree. Maybe only every other night, which it was for several months. By the time we got to the largest dido we had slowed down to twice a month.

Stevie was the one to suggest we drive back and pick up a larger size. "Just for special occasions, he said."

Adina was working the night we showed up. "Hi guys. I was wondering how it went. Good I hope. Need more lube?"

"Actually we do and the next size dildo if possible."

"I got just the thing for you two. It's a two pack. One regular sized dido and a double header with one end for him and this end with two prongs that goes in both of your holes. The little skinny part goes in one hole and the bigger in the other place, where it'll fit just perfect. It'll fit the harness you bought and that way you can feel a bit of what he's feeling. Just remove the egg and it will fit perfectly. And if you buy this I'll kick in the next size for free."

Now a year later it's whoever feels the need. One time I might fuck him. Maybe the next time it's me on my knees or on my back with my ass on a pillow giving him free access to my bottom. Life is good.

The end

I'm sorry. I said it was a short story. I lied. It grew. But if you're not to upset your comments and votes would be appreciated.

tailtales
tailtales
190 Followers