Frankie 01

Story Info
Frankie helps when Muffy the dog gets out.
1.3k words
2.55
1.6k
1
0

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frankie 01

Hey there people, I'm Frankie and I may not be all that, but if the middle area of the scale is good enough, then I'm good enough, which is something for you to decide, of course. And not that I would snuggle up to push the scale marker or anything.

Anyways, I don't get to do a lot of stuff, so that's how and why my story came to be. I mean, boom, out of the blue, while I was safely in for the evening, yet still dressed, LOL, like at 9pm, my phone went off and there was an emergency and for whatever reason, I was asked to support the emergency and when you don't get many emergency calls or otherwise calls, boom, it was lip gloss freshening and out of the front door! And a quick trot back to the front door to make sure that I locked it in all of my excitement of making an emergency run!

"Well, you can grumble and mumble, William, but you could at least admit that my idea to drive around and look for your step sister, Susan's, little doggie, that you let out and lost, is much better than your idea of just buying another little doggie that looks just like Muffy. I mean, that never works on TV. Also, you can admit that I look better sitting in your truck than you thought I would. I mean, but in your own words, of course."

"(Grumble, mumble, huh.) I didn't lose Muffy, Frankie. I just forget to close the side door while the game was on, that's all. And the guy at pet store said a long hair dog is the same as a short hair dog, only more expensive, so it might have worked. I mean, you don't know, Frankie!"

"Well, William, I know that of all of your friends who actually wear the correct gender clothing, you called me in tizzy and I am not complaining. I'm just sitting way over here and gazing out of the window for poor little Muffy, who luckily can't speak about this because, well, you're a nice guy and Susan would kill you if we don't find Muffy, so."

"(Grumble, mumble, snap.) Well, your number came up first, Frankie, so."

"Oh, so Frankie came up ahead of Andy and Burt and Conner and David and Ernie and I'll stop now because I can't gaze out of the window for Muffy and take truck date selfies."

"(Grumble, mumble, damn it.) This is not a date, Frankie! This is a life-saving emergency!"

"Are you going to make a sexual move on me after we find Muffy, William, hmm? I mean, I'll fend you off, of course and a hint or two wouldn't hurt because I might confuse a sexual move with a left turn, but you called me for a reason, so."

"(Grumble, mumble, stupid left turn.) Keep your eyes peeled, Frankie!"

Oh, that was the easy part. The hard part would have been trying to peel my Denim shorts down.

"Screech your tires, William, screech them hard! That's Muffy on the sidewalk! Screech, William, screech!"

[Screech, squeal, screech]

"Muffy, come here, Muffy, ah, good girl, good girl. Hop in the truck, Muffy, oh, good girl, Muffy."

"Aha, aha, dumb ass human step brother let me out, aha, woof, aha, I'm preggo now, aha, woof."

"Ahh, Muffy, you're safe now, baby, ooh, Muffy is playful on my lap, William, ooh."

"Aha, aha, dumb ass human step brother wants to be your daddy, woof, aha, aha, aha, woof."

"See, William? We spent some time together riding around in your truck and lightning didn't strike you dead and by the way, we need to give Muffy some of the water that your brought along, so?"

[Crackle, strike, boom, crackle]

"Wow, duck, lightning strikes, I mean, I'll find a parking lot to pull into for the water bowl, alright Frankie?"

"Or, or, or William, I mean, the Triangle is just up ahead, so?????"

"Aha, aha, aha, woof, dumb ass human step brother is your daddy, aha, aha, aha, woof, aha, woof."

"No, Frankie, this has been enough!"

"I won't hang off of you and I'll be a good date later after hanging out at the Triangle, William."

[Screech, squeal, screech, hard left, hard left]

"No hanging on me at the Triangle, Frankie!"

"And no banging me "Muffy" style, William, but I keep bananas at home, so."

"Aha, aha, aha, woof, dumb ass human cross dresser wants a daddy, aha, aha, woof, aha, woof."

[Screech, squeal, screech, um, on the shoulder of the road, I guess]

[Long stares]

"LOL, like I don't know what you want, William! I also know what it means when a guy screeches to the shoulder when his truck date mentions that he has bananas at home, but the shoulder of the road is no place to, well, the Triangle is just up the road a bit, so?"

"Aha, aha, aha, woof, read the room dumb ass human step brother, aha, aha, woof, aha, woof."

"Oops, aha, aha, aha, woof, he wants his daddy in parking lot, aha, aha, woof, woof."

[Squeal, squeal]

"LOL, like I don't know which corner of the parking lot is the "make a sexual move" section, William, but it's okay, let's get Muffy into the bed of your truck with his water bowl and ooh la, la, off of my lap!"

"Aha, aha, aha, woof, hey, what's the rush, you're um, comfy, aha, aha, woof, aha, woof."

And that moment when you have to ask yourself, huh, I hope this is Muffy's leash, right?

"I mean, William, this is all turning out more like a camping trip than an emergency "seek and rescue" operation. I mean, the tap water, the water bowl, the leash (which, maybe someday), so LOL, are all these moves? At least two of out three? And can I take a couple of selfies with the leash on?"

Oh, oh, I mean, I'm not saying that we didn't really have to "seek and search" for Muffy, but it started to funny about him having all the right stuff, right? Especially in that corner of the Triangle parking lot.

That corner where people could, um, tie their dog on a leash with a bowl of water and um, well, do it stand up doggie inside of the truck's open door, I guess.

"Woo, woo, woo, it's okay, William, I'm not fighting, I'm here, ouch, ooh, oh, oh, woo, woo."

[Hump, uhf, uhf, ow, ow, ooh, uhf, oomph, oh, slap, clap, blab, slap, oomph, oomph, oomph]

"Ugh, ugh, ugh, we're two people, William, it's good, it's not fag, oh, ooh, oh."

[Thump, thump, pump, thrust, thrust, oof, oof, slam, slam, slam, ooh, oh, thump, pump, slam]

"Oh, oh, I'm losing my grip, William, oh, oh, woo, woo, William, William, oh, ouch, ouch."

[Hump, uhf, uhf, ow, ow, ooh, uhf, oomph, oh, slap, clap, blab, slap, oomph, oomph, oomph]

"Frankie, ahh, ahh, Frankie, ooh, ahh, oh, ooh, oh, ahh, oh, oh, oh."

"Woof, aha, aha, not bad, stupid human step brother, woof, I mean daddy aha, woof, woof."

"That never happened, Frankie!"

"Oh, that happened, William! Just ask my, well, I'll stay quiet about it, but that happened!"

"Ahh, say that again, Frankie, the part about how I made you scream, ahh."

"Oh, the part where I was fagged so hard by the city's top jock that I had to scream? Or the part where it wasn't as bad as I thought it would then, hmm?"

"Ahh."

LOL, like guys care, right?

"Anyways, Muffy, I'm sorry that you had to witness, um, LOL, watch William do me "human" style outside, but I guess I know more about what all your fuss is, so you can have your leash back now."

"Woof, aha, aha, stupid human daddy issues woof, aha, woof, woof."

Anyways, just afterwards, right? Things became a little quiet. I mean, not from the peering eyes from the crowd at the Triangle hang out spot, but between William and myself. And Muffy settled down too.

"Woof, aha, aha, stupid human doesn't get preggo from that, huh, woof, aha, woof, woof."

End Frankie 01