The Unspoken Society Pt. 01: An Invitation

Story Info
They receive a secret invitation to an intimate club.
8.9k words
4.65
15.1k
31

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Justin, do you have time to stop by this afternoon? I got this really interesting letter, and it says we should read it together."

"Um, sure. Weird to get something for both of us."

"Definitely. And it's on some incredible boutique stationery."

"Well, that sounds positive at least. If we were in trouble, I figure it would be a business letter."

"Stop by around six-thirty? It says we should go somewhere private to read it."

"See ya then, Traci. We'll read this mystery letter and then look up some dinner. I'm not overly busy tonight. How about you?"

"I'm trying to be done by then so maybe we can get in a little trouble tonight."

"I like the way you think, babe. I'll do the same."

We hung up and I got to work. Traci and I both tried to get our studying done during the day so we could relax more in the evenings. One of the many things I liked about her. We had been dating nearly a year, since mid freshman year, and our friends called us an item. In fact, we had both endured ribbing that we found the perfect partner too soon and would miss out on playing the field. We laughed it off. I was smart enough to know what a catch Traci was.

I finished studying, cleaned up, and walked over to Traci's apartment.

"Hey, Justin," she said before a sultry kiss. "Let's take a walk to read the letter. Don't know when my roomie will be back."

"How about the park? Should be some benches free."

"Good idea. I'll tell the story on the way over."

Traci got her purse, and we joined hands and got started down the street. Traci looked around and then spoke quietly.

"I went to check mail today and there's this cream envelope with my name and address hand printed in flowing script. Very nice stuff. I open it and find a folded note and another sealed envelope, which is black with even more impressive paper. It has both our names. The note said to please use discretion and open it with you in a private place. It looks like some sort of invitation."

"The park should be clearing out by now," I replied. "Hopefully we can find a secluded bench. I might want to get into some warm up trouble before we go to dinner."

"Oh you do, huh? Maybe I'll let you."

We were able to find a bench in a corner of the park that we had used before for makeout sessions. Trees and bushes provided privacy while being far enough away to speak privately.

"Ready for the mystery?" she asked. I nodded. "Here's the note."

I unfolded the heavy cream paper and held it where we could both read:

Please exercise discretion in opening the envelope. If others are around, laugh it off and say it's a private invitation. Contact Justin today or tomorrow and find a confidential location to open and read the inner envelope together. We apologize for the mystery but want to protect both your and our privacy.

"Pretty wild, huh?" Traci whispered.

"Yeah. Can't wait to solve this mystery."

Traci pulled out a black envelope with both our first names engraved in silver script. It was easily the most expensive stationary I had ever seen. It felt wrong to break the heavy seal and rip the flap open. Inside, we found the expected exquisite paper and handwriting. The words, however, went far outside any notions we may have held:

Traci and Justin, thank you for taking the time to provide the discretion we ask. Please continue to observe that and make no mention of this letter, or its contents, to anyone.

We formally invite you to the membership candidacy process for a very exclusive and private social club. We apologize that we cannot share details about this club until we mutually agree on your interest. However, we expect you to meet a group of people who will become extremely intimate friends for the rest of your life. We all share a passion for good living, mutual affirmation, sharing with others, and interest in learning. Our members say that joining this club was one of the most important decisions of their lives.

The club is made up of university students but is not connected to the university in any way. You will understand why if you agree to communicate with us more directly as described below. Some of our members have noticed that you fit the description of the people we are looking for, so we have extended this invitation.

Again, we apologize for the mystery surrounding this process, but we value your, and our, privacy very highly. Talk it over, and if you are interested in learning more, please follow the instructions below. In any case, we request that you destroy this invitation and the envelope and not mention this invitation to anyone. Please burn the materials to ash.

We hope that you are intrigued and want to learn more. Of course, you are under no obligation, now or in the future. Please also understand that we will be interviewing both of you during the candidacy so we can all make an informed decision regarding your membership.

If you want to move forward, here are the next steps. First, we want to ensure that you opened the envelope without others reading it first. If you did, we ask that you meet at the griffon fountain for a lover's kiss at exactly eight in the evening this coming Friday. This will signal that the invitation found the right couple.

Next, we ask you to establish an account for each of you on the Ether chat service. Traci, please use the username river-nymph and Justin, river-fire. Please do this before you visit the fountain. After your kiss, we will send more detailed information across this secure channel.

If the envelope was previously opened or altered, or if your usernames are already taken, please go to the same fountain and stand back-to-back holding hands. We will know that something was compromised and will contact you again.

After we connect securely, you will learn more, but you won't know our identities until you join as full members. Be assured, however, that we will convey an unmistakable signal that we are sincere in this invitation. Again, members have vouched for your discretion, and we emphatically ask that you speak of this invitation, and any further communication, to no one now or in the future.

Once again, we apologize for the mystery, but we trust that you will understand if you move forward to take advantage of an extraordinary opportunity. We are excited to have you join and hope that you will find the club exceeding your wildest expectations.

"Whoa!" Traci whispered. "That's a lot to take in."

"Unbelievable. Let's read it again."

We both read it again, and it read exactly the same way. I could feel the buzzing coming off from Traci's body, and my own skin prickled.

"Is this one of those secret societies you hear about?" Traci whispered.

"Maybe, but it feels even more mysterious. I haven't heard of a society that invites couples. And the 'extremely intimate' wording is, I don't know, pretty bold."

"I know. You don't think—Oh my God!" Traci flushed deep red, and I followed her.

We looked into each other's eyes and then clasped each other long and hard. We both trembled with the power of those thoughts. Finally, Traci pulled back.

"Okay, let's not get ahead of ourselves. We really don't know anything about this. Why don't we kick it around over dinner? Or do you still want to pregame our naughty evening?"

"Just a quick kiss. I think we'd light the bench on fire if we went too long. You're such a hottie."

"Yeah, right." But she had a little smile on her face as she leaned in.

We held hands and quietly walked toward the business district.

"Tuesday night. Shouldn't be too crowded. Any thoughts?"

"A place with privacy," she answered. "Luigi's?"

"I'll ask for a booth. They have tall dividers."

When we got there, I tried something.

"Table for two?" the maitre d' asked.

"Yes, and if you have something private, even better. We just got hit with a significant life decision and need to talk it over."

"A good decision, I hope. We have just the thing."

He led us down a hall toward the kitchen. We had been here several times, but had never noticed. He stopped at a discreet door and slid it open. Inside, we found a small nook with candles burning. The mellow light illuminated a cozy booth with room for four.

"You have intimate things to discuss. I can see it in your eyes. No one comes inside here without knocking first. This bell cord will summon your waiter. May you have a fantastic evening." The door slid shut to our thanks.

"This evening gets more and more mysterious," Traci said. "Is this where the Godfather dines?" We both cracked up.

We accepted the suggestion to let the chef surprise us tonight, and the bread came with two glasses of wine and a whispered "Compliments of the house."

We toasted, thrilled to have wine at our age. We chatted a little, then grew thoughtful.

"So, what are you thinking?" Traci asked, a gleam in her eye.

"I wish I knew. It sounds like a big honor. I don't think it's a joke. The invitation looked like expensive work. So far, they haven't set any obvious traps."

"What about non-obvious ones?"

"I'm intrigued. From what I can tell, so are you. I think they know that we would be."

"Drawing us deeper into their web?"

"Exactly. Any other thoughts from your side?"

"Don't we all yearn for some secret society to notice how special we are and invite us into their ranks? That there's something romantic and mysterious just out of sight? It sounds wonderful, but we need to be careful. I wish we knew more."

"Me too, but we're going to have to follow their instructions if we want to know more."

We heard a knock. "Let's sleep on that. For now, let's enjoy this wonderful meal."

"Well said, signorina," the waiter said. "Enjoy."

We did enjoy. Several courses came, but nothing overwhelming. We ate well but didn't feel stuffed.

"I think we're going to need significant life decisions more often. That was exceptional."

Traci laughed and sipped her coffee. "I'm guessing we'll have this private room as long as we like. Would you like to cuddle a bit?"

"Love to." We kept it PG but steamed up the nook pretty well.

"I'm ready to take this back to my place."

We took a moment to straighten our hair and rang the bell. A few moments later, the manager opened the door.

"I trust you had an enjoyable and productive evening?"

"Very much so, and we really appreciate your efforts to give us space to talk candidly while feeding us so well. How can we thank you?"

"Do a good deed to others, and perhaps put in a good word for us. We could tell you had something important to discuss, and we understand these things. We are a home away from home, no?"

"You certainly are, and we will do as you say. Thank you for taking care of us."

"Of course, and take care of each other. I hope the rest of your evening goes at least as well."

"Oh, I'm sure it will," Traci added with a wink, and she took my hand. The manager bowed and wished us a good night.

We walked over to Traci's place and we found her roommate watching TV.

"Hey, Trace, Justin. Nice evening?"

"Better get your headphones," Traci deadpanned while she tugged me toward her room.

"Damn, girl. Don't be afraid to say what you want next time."

We barely heard her because Traci was already kicking the door shut behind us.

If Traci and I ever broke up, it wouldn't be over a lack of passion. She smoked in my arms while she slowly advanced us toward her bed. Clothes came off at a steady pace. Just after we stretched out beside each other, she snuggled close and whispered.

"Let yourself go tonight, Justin. I'm guessing my kinky roommate is naked in her bed now, ready to touch herself when she hears us. Let's give her a great evening."

"Wow, Traci. What did I do to deserve such a fantastic girlfriend?"

Traci laughed. "It's what you're going to do, stud. Better get started."

I worked my lips down her body, spending time on her firm breasts, bringing each nipple to a hard peak. Traci writhed under me, moaning and gasping "Yes!" when I hit her sensitive spots.

My lips traveled down.

"I'm a hot mess down there," Traci confided.

"Just the way I like it."

She wasn't exaggerating. Her pussy glistened with her essence, and my nose flooded with her pheromones. My primitive brain took over, and I dove in, running my tongue from the bottom to the top of her lips.

"Fuck, yeah," Traci groaned.

She had been boiling over for a while, so I skipped the teasing seduction and went straight to pleasuring, getting plenty of positive feedback. I worked a couple of fingers into her molten depths, using the "come hither" motion she had taught me.

She peaked up quickly and came hard, her body in spasms while I kept her pussy pinned under my tongue. Her roommate probably came just from the soundtrack.

"Oh my God, that was good. But I need you inside me, like right now."

I rolled over and pulled her over me. "Fuck me, Traci."

Her eyes lit up, and my horny girlfriend wasted no time in straddling me and impaling her steaming snatch around my cock. When she was this turned on, I loved stretching out and letting her do her thing above me. She definitely knew how to work my cock with her tight pussy.

"You are so fucking sexy, Traci."

"Yeah?"

"Hell yeah!"

She laughed and slithered her hand between us, finding her love button. I reached up and rolled her nipples between my fingers, helping her to peak up again because I was on a one-way trip to an explosion.

Traci worked me over with her fantastic body. When the time came, I bowed off the bed and jammed my cock deep inside, lost in that place right before release. Traci studied me intently while I held back and then lost it, howling out as jets of cum blasted into her tunnel.

Right when I regained some senses, she screwed up her face and came all over me, her pussy pulsing around my cock and her body twitching uncontrollably. Another lusty soundtrack announced her orgasm if there was any doubt in the other room.

Traci collapsed over me, and I stroked her back and ass while she collected herself. Finally, she pulled back and looked into my eyes.

"That was so good," we said together and laughed.

We eventually disentangled, and Traci pulled out a couple of waters that she kept in the nightstand. I leaned back on the headboard and she snuggled back, languid against me.

"Have I reminded you that I'm the luckiest guy on the planet?"

"Not yet tonight, but you might get to use that line again. After we rest up, I thought we might try to get into trouble again? I'm a lucky girl, too."

"Don't ever change, girlfriend."

"Not on your life, boyfriend."

We rested, but soon Traci turned her head for little kisses that turned longer and longer. I also played with her chest to sighs of appreciation. "You okay if I get a little more wanton and loud this time?" she murmured.

"Baby, if the question is wanton, the answer is always yes."

"That's why I like you." And she pulled us down into a sideways sixty-nine. I rested my head on her leg and pulled her pussy to my lips, tasting myself mixed in with her sex. I didn't mind, and Traci adored that I was willing to go down on her after we made love. I smiled to myself because it came back to me in spades. Traci had learned to trust me and let her dirty-girl side come out to play.

She went to town on my cock, cleaning our combined fluids off while I did the same to her pussy. My cock hardened in her mouth, and soon she popped off and got up on her hands and knees.

"I've been a really bad girl today, Justin," she confessed. "I need a lesson."

Oh man, I thought while I ran my hands across her body, getting whimpers in return. We had played with light spanking a couple of times before, but never with her roommate around.

"OK, little girl," I said clearly. "I keep thinking you'll mend your ways, but you never do."

"Crack!" I gave her ass a light swat, but the sound ricocheted through the room. Her roommate Jeannette had to hear that.

I gave Traci a couple more swats, her moans telling me she wanted to keep going.

"Maybe if I give you my cock, it will help focus your mind."

"Oh, please, Daddy. I need it."

My cock surged to steel to hear Traci begging to be rammed from behind. And the Daddy role play—she had never said that before. I lined up behind her and sheathed into her burning furnace.

"That's it Daddy, fuck me hard!"

Who was this woman beneath me? I figured a little black envelope had something to do with it, but I didn't waste the opportunity to rail Traci hard. The slapping of my hips on her ass reverberated through the room, and I added occasional swats on her cheeks for good measure.

"Play with yourself, little girl! Don't make me wait!"

"Yes, Daddy! Give it to me!"

We devolved into grunts, slapping flesh, and fingers desperately rubbing for release. We both peaked up, and I howled out my orgasm while Traci rocked and twisted beneath me, her tortured voice attesting to the waves wracking her body.

I collapsed over her back, and we just existed together while our breathing got back to normal. Finally, we stretched out.

We cuddled for a long while, quietly chuckling at how crazy things got.

"I think I learned my lesson, at least for tonight."

"Anytime you need a refresher, I'm here to help."

"I'm sure you are, boyfriend. Let's get some sleep."

I really enjoyed cuddling up with Traci—we seemed to relax each other to sleep. I woke up feeling great, but a little embarrassed to face Traci's roommate.

We got up and showered together. I kept a few spare clothes with Traci, and we came out to a knowing smile from Jeannette.

"I could ask how the evening went, but I think I heard every detail," she teased. "You naughty, naughty girl. And you, Justin, or should I say Daddy?"

"Justin will do, Jeannette."

"I don't know. Daddy sounded right while you were doing Traci. And you did her so well. I'm kind of jealous."

"You should be, girlfriend. He's the best," Traci shot back.

Jeannette got a big smile. "Traci, we need to talk. Last night you came in like a queen and just laid it down. Then the next morning, you stay on the offensive and just dish it out. Where is the girl trying to keep the noise down in bed? Where's the walk of shame the next morning? Damn girl, you need to tell me what you're taking."

"I'm taking Justin's dick." That sent us all into howls of laughter, and Traci used the distraction to get me safely out of there.

Traci and I met again for a picnic dinner Thursday.

"Now that you've slept on it, what do you think?" she asked.

"I still think it sounds like a great opportunity. I want to learn more."

"Me too, but I'm also a little nervous."

"Traci, can I ask you something?" She nodded. "How did Jeannette take our evening after I left and you two could talk?"

Traci blushed. "She said she got some of the best orgasms of her life, and she was alone."

"If that's what nervous does to you, I'm willing to take the chance."

Traci busted up, relieving the tension. "I guess we should download that app and make plans for tomorrow night."

The next evening found us walking to the fountain, holding hands. For years, the fountain had served as the town's romantic spot, and several couples were holding hands or kissing. Traci confidently led me to the center of the display and pulled close. She checked her watch.

"Might as well give them a good show. And I like punctuality."

She counted down the seconds and then laid a stunner of a kiss on me. I responded to her passion, but I felt something new come across through her touch. It felt like something just deepened in our relationship. We both pulled back, a little wonder in our eyes.