Frankie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, shrugged my shoulders and mumbled, "Okay. I give up. What's on your mind?"

She laughed softly, "That's not the Trom I remember. Is this the new and improved model?" I nodded as I smiled. "I like this new model, he isn't as arrogant as the old model. I'm here to get Ez and ask a simple question."

I interrupted, "Which is?"

With a grin she clasped her hands over her chest in an animated prayer motion, "If you don't have plans for later on would you like to come for dinner? Ezra will of course be having chicken fingers, you and I will enjoy a pot roast with mashed potatoes and gravy. The homemade stuff."

I held up my hand, "Say no more other than what time and what I can bring?"

She chuckled, "Six and you don't need to bring anything other than an appetite. By the way, they approved you teaching a small engine class. I already have both classes nearly full, by the time word gets around it will be full tomorrow. We'll talk more at the house. See you at six."

As she turned her mid-thigh skirt billowed slightly exposing more leg than I had seen before. Thankfully I was still sitting because the stiffness in my pants would have been seen otherwise. Dang she was hot, seductive, but not slutty. I wondered if she'd gone home to change after school because I couldn't imagine her teaching shop class dressed as she was. Every guy who saw her would have an erection. As she walked out the door I immediately picked up the phone to dial my cousin Judy who owned the floral shop.

"Judy. This is Trom. Thank God you're still there. Yeah, I know you close at five but do you think I might be able to grab a bouquet? I'll be there in five minutes."

Walking in the back door of her shop she had a bouquet ready for me. With a huge smile she asked.

"Just who are these for anyway? You've never bought a girl flowers before."

I shuffled my feet hemming and stammering. Judy lightly clapped her hands.

"Snap out of it Trom. Who are they for?"

Without fanfare I blurted out. "Frankie, the shop teacher."

She laughed, "Well I'll be. That girl had it bad for you in high school, but you were too dumb to notice. It's nice to know you finally caught on. A word of warning, you'll chase her until she catches you. By the way, she'll be a good wife and mother. If you can make this work, you'll have hit the jackpot. Now go, I need to get home."

I arrived at Frankies just before six, Ezra answered the door and seemed surprised. "Sissy, it be da boss. Why you here Mr. K? Why you got dem flowers?"

Frankie rushed to the door. "Mr. K is here because I invited him for dinner, and if I'm not mistaken, the flowers are for me. What a lovely thing to do Trom. Thank you."

Taking the flowers she surprised me with a light peck on the cheek. When we ate Ezra wolfed his food so he could watch yet another episode of Gunsmoke. I asked if he hadn't seen all the episodes yet.

She smiled, "Yes, several times, he can tell you exactly what's going to happen next. He's like a child who wants you to read the same book again and again."

Dinner was not only delicious it was another opportunity to know Frankie better. I finally had to ask.

"How do you keep the older boys from drooling?" She looked at me like I was crazy.

I continued, "None of my shop teachers ever dressed in a pretty outfit like that. You look really good."

She slapped the table lightly, "Dear me I hope not. Mr. Everly would have looked ridiculous in a skirt. And no, I don't teach dressed like this. I wear jeans with a dark colored pocket tee and light coveralls. I change when I get to school, and then again before I leave for the day."

With a shy smile she cocked her head to one side, "Do you really think I look good in this outfit, or were you just trying to wind me up?"

"It goes without saying Francine, you look great no matter what you wear, but that outfit. Oh my, it makes my heart race."

She sat back with a smile, "Francine huh? I like that. Please call me that from here on. I know I'm Frankie to everyone including you, but with you I would like to be something special. Not just the girl everyone thinks is a guy when they hear my name."

I smiled and moved my chair next to hers, "Your wish is my command Francine. There may be a slip up here or there until I renew my mind. Please bear with me. I do have a question though? What should I call you in the classes?"

"The kids must call me Miss Mallery, you can call me the same. If that isn't a problem."

I grinned, "None whatsoever. Miss Mallery it is."

"One more thing Trom, it's a class and needs to be a classroom environment whether we're going out or not."

I grinned, "I like that 'we're going out' part. How soon can we make that happen?"

Putting her hand on my chest she moved close enough to kiss me gently, "I thought we already had."

We did nothing more on a romantic level following that kiss, mainly talked about the upcoming classes and life in general. When we said goodnight at the door I was going to turn and walk away. She took my arm and stopped me. Stepping forward she spoke.

"In high school I dreamed of you kissing me goodnight. I don't have to dream any longer. If we're going to make this work, you need to always kiss me goodnight."

The kiss was soft, gentle, it was as if our lips melted together. She pulled back, smiled, gave me another quick peck and said.

"Goodnight Trom. I'll get Ez set up with respit care for an overnight. Think about where you'd like to take me Saturday. Maybe dinner and dancing?"

The grin never left her face as she closed the door. Before it closed I could Ezra asking, "Why Mr. K be kissin you?"

Walking to the car I thought to myself, "he'd better get used to it because I intend to do a lot more of that."

Friday seemed to fly by, I was on the phone or dealing with a customer from the moment we opened the doors. One of them I could have done without. It was Tim Walter's father, someone I had done extensive business with in the past. He wandered around looking at this or that until I was finished with the widow Dobbs, then walked directly to me. With his shoulders back and his jaw set he started.

"Understand you and my boy done got into at Rhino's. He says you was gittin other guys in the place set against im. Like that nigg.........."

I didn't let him go any further, "You need to back off and don't be talking that trash in here. If you got a problem with Big John then I suggest you take it up with him. But you won't do that will you? No, you'll spout off where he isn't. The problem lies with you Elwood, not me and not the others."

Then he really pissed me off.

"You gittin kinda uppity now that you shackin with that colored pussy."

Considering I'm five to six inches taller than that polished turd I began moving toward him. As I did he was rapidly retreating, when his ass hit the door he had nowhere else to go.

I'd had enough, with my hand poised to choke the scrawny little fucker I gave him the ultimatum, "You can turn and leave Elwood, or you can continue spewing your hatred and I'll kick your ass. If I ever hear you or your worthless kid say anything negative about Francine or Ezra, you'll answer to me."

He was about five feet outside the door when he turned and shouted, "You done fucked up boy. I'll be takin my business elsewhere. And if that crazy sumbitch Ezra gets in my way, I'll run his ass over."

He was in the truck and moving as he yelled out the threat about Ez. I wasted no time thinking about what to do. I called the cop shop and relayed Elwoods threat about Ezra. Had it been about me I would have sluffed it off, but not Ezra. An officer stopped in and took a statement from me assuring me they would keep an eye out for any negative behavior by the Walters toward Ezra. I liked the fact that our city was still small enough that people cared about the safety of those like Ezra.

By days end I was frazzled. I didn't want to do anything but go home, heat up leftovers Frankie had sent with me, drink a beer and hit the rack. I had accomplished the first two things on my list and was about to head to bed when my phone rang. With Frankie's name at the top I answered.

"Hello you pretty thing. Couldn't resist talking to me could you?"

The line was silent a few seconds, seconds that felt like hours.

"Trom, I heard about what happened with Mr. Walters. Thank you for defending my honor and watching out for Ez, but are you sure you want to do this? I mean, you'll lose their business."

"Francine, never mind about his business. They do little to nothing with me anymore. They haven't bought anything new in a long time. All I've done for them is some service work and repairs. Truth be told, their equipment is so beat up when it gets to me I'm not always sure it can be saved. Of course he wants it fixed yesterday and then a discount. Scuze my language, but this shit ends right now, let someone else deal with it."

"Trom I don't want you being with me to cause trouble."

Now I was upset with her, "Francine, stop. You said after the incident at the restaurant that we should talk about it. I'm telling you here and now there's nothing to discuss. You're with me and if shitheads like the Walters don't like it, then screw um. I ignored you in high school, I'm not going to make that mistake again."

I could hear her sniffling.

"What did I do to make you cry?" I asked.

"Nothing Trom. I've wanted this for years but never thought it would happen."

It was time to assert myself, "Well it has. Now I have a question for you. Are you ready to be my girl? Or are we still circling the wagons?"

After letting out a small squeal, one I'm sure I wasn't supposed to hear she said.

"Yes, I'm your girl. And I agree with you, those against us can piss off as my dad would say. If it wasn't after nine I would invite you over for more kisses, but I need to get Ez settled and myself into bed. What time will you pick me up Saturday?"

I thought a moment, "Five thirty. I made reservations at the supper club for six and then we'll drive to the city and go dancing for a while. Does that sound alright?"

She answered in one word. "Lovely". I sensed she wasn't done. I was glad I remained quiet and waited as she began to sing, "I think I'm gonna love you for a long, long time." Goodnight Trom, I do love you."

Then silence. My brain was awash with excitement and thoughts of could this really be happening. Could someone as pretty and refined as Francine actually love a lout like me? Yet, her words said exactly that. I found myself whispering her words, "I do love you." What had I done to deserve such a blessing? Probably nothing, but I certainly wasn't going to let her love slip away a second time.

Saturday morning was relatively quiet, nothing the part timer couldn't handle. I spent the entire morning catching up on paperwork. As I was closing the office getting ready to leave Chuck walked from the shop into the showroom.

"Hey Trom, got a minute?" I nodded. "This will probably turn out to be nothing, but word down at the tavern is the Walters have it out for you. Like I said, it's probably nothing but I thought you should know. Are you really taking Frankie Mallery out?"

"I am." I replied. "I find being with her fulfilling. She's pretty, she's funny, she's personable. What's not to like?"

He chuckled, "Yeah, and she loves your ass."

I was confused. "Why would you say that?"

"Are you kidding? She and my sister were close friends in high school. She knows all about Frankie's crush on you. I'll be straight with you, none of us other guys could figure how you never noticed. Nearly everyone of us would have jumped at a date with her, but nooooo, she had her heart set on you. I'm glad you guys found each other, have a good evening."

Chucks sister was four years older than him and when he mentioned her, I began to remember my sister, his wife and Frankie were together a lot. Once again, why had I not noticed her before now? It didn't matter, I had her in my sights now and as my cousin had said, I planned to chase her until she caught me. Walking to her door with a dozen roses in hand I expected Ezra to open after I'd rung the doorbell. Imagine my surprise when before me stood Frankie in a dress that accentuated her figure without exposing her assets.

The hem stopped four or five inches above her knees, which considering her height made it just shy of mid-thigh. I could see a shimmer of light reflected off her hosiery. Her hair was down, cascading across her shoulders and surrounding her delicate face. The hair was perfect, the makeup perfect, the dress magnificent, and her loving smile which always dazzled me. What more could a guy ask for? Stepping closer she reached out and took the roses.

"For me? You lovely man, I could kiss you right now. In fact, I think I will."

With the roses in one hand she looped both arms around my neck and laid one on me that caused a tremor of pleasure from head to toe. I had no intention of letting the moment slip away. Pushing her backward into the house I used my foot to close the door. Our bodies were suddenly touching from head to toe, not pressed tight, but touching. I slid my tongue across her lips, eagerly she invited my tongue to tango with hers. The kiss lasted long, neither of us pulling back. When we finally broke the kiss she put the empty hand on my chest and took a breath.

"Phew. That was intense. I've dreamed of being kissed like that, but it has never happened until now. We should go before this little make out session gets out of hand."

I looked around, "Where's Ez. I thought you had someone to stay with him?"

"With respite care I take him to them. He'll have a blast, three of his friends from the home care group are going bowling with Mr. and Mrs. Collins. They're older and have worked with the guys for years. Ezra will stay overnight at their house, they'll bring him home tomorrow evening. C-mon, let's go, I'm starved."

I glanced toward her hand full of roses. She laughed.

"Gosh, I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached. I want you to know something Trom, you make me this way. My head gets all wooly when I'm with you."

With the roses in a vase on the counter we headed to the supper club. There were a few stares as we walked in, I think more of a surprise than anything because they all turned to smiles. We were greeted by three couples along our route to the table. People we both knew through school or my business. Dinner was delicious, when I asked if she would like a glass of wine after the meal she shook her head.

"No thanks. I don't drink at all. I mean alcohol. I decided in my early college years alcohol and I don't mix well. I find it easier to not imbibe than worry about if I'll make an fool of myself. But you go ahead, don't let me stop you."

In a way I was relieved. Not a drinker or smoker, dressed flattering but not slutty, she's smart and articulate. Exactly what I had been looking for and finally found.

"That's okay, I'm good." I responded. "Maybe I'll have a beer at the dance hall later. Probably not more than one though, it's a long drive home and I'm carrying precious cargo tonight."

With a smile she wiggled her index finger in a come hither manner. I stood and walked to her side of the table, reaching up she took ahold of my shirt collar and pulled me down for a kiss. It wasn't long or steamy, more like, he's mine and no one else can have him. When she let go of me I slid her chair back, took her hand in mine and walked her out the door. We chatted during the 35 minute drive to Conleys Dance Emporium. It was a dance hall and nothing more regardless of what the sign said.

The band had just started as we arrived, I found a table and ordered something to drink. When I told the waitress I wanted a Dr Pepper for the lady and a root beer for me she chuckled.

"Sure thing buddy. Now. What can I get you to drink?"

I sat staring at her for at least a half minute when the light bulb in her head came on. "Oh shit. You're serious aren't you. " I nodded. "Please accept my apologies, I'm used to the Saturday crowd trying to wind me up. Be right back."

Frankie got up and walked to the stage where she spoke into the ear of the lead singer, a girl of significant size and a voice that sent chills down your spine. In a good way. Sitting down after speaking she scooted close to me in the corner booth. She took my hand in hers and squeezed.

I looked at her with a grin, "What are you up to Francine? You look like the kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar."

Taking hold of my chin with her thumb and forefinger she pulled my lips to hers. Then whispered in my ear.

"You'll see. When it happens you'll know, but for now dance with me. I love this song".

It was a faster girlie song I didn't recognize, but it only took us a matter of seconds before we were flowing together with ease. One more song later I heard the beginnings of a song I knew by heart, and so did my girl. As the singer belted out the Linda Ronstadt song Francine was singing into my ear. Her voice and the words sent shivers down my spine. When the song ended we stood on the dance floor staring into one another's eyes. It was she who said in a breathy voice.

"Those words are true, I'll love you forever. No one will ever steal you away from me. I'll be a faithful and loving wife even though you haven't asked me yet. But you will. You haven't said it yet, but do you love me Trom?"

I whispered, "With all my heart Francine, with all my heart."

We had been lost in our own little world when the lead singer laughed, "Hey you two. Any chance we can fit another song between your kisses?"

We danced for another hour or more and decided to leave. The ride home was interesting to say the least. How the subject arose neither of us could figure out but we were having a conversation about our past love lives. I told her of my few escapades while in the military. She asked if I had any girlfriends since returning home.

"Uh, no, not really. I dated a girl in the city for a month or so right after being discharged, but she wanted more of me than I was willing to give."

Frankie looked at me. "What does that mean? More than you were willing to give?"

I wasn't quite sure how to approach the subject, deciding head on was the best course.

"Well, it was interesting in a quirky kind of way. She and her sister were living with the same guy, both sleeping with him. They wanted another guy to move in and take care of the one he wasn't taking care of in the bedroom that night. Kinda weird huh?"

She laughed. "Makes you wonder about people now adays doesn't it? That would freak me out. If I'm sleeping with some guy I certainly don't another guy. That's just uncouth, to say the least. That's it, one girl?"

"In the general vicinity, yes. I've met and had fun with a few ladies at trade shows over the past years, but nothing recent. I guess you could say I'm a celibate guy for the time being. How about you Francine? Any skeletons in the closet?"

Her facial expression seemed to be one of humor as she pondered my question.

"Only one. No, make that two. I gave my virginity to a teacher's assistant in my sophomore year at college. He was so sweet. He paid a lot of attention to me and my needs. I was horribly homesick and feeling lonely. He wanted to make it a regular thing, I was sore enough that I made him wait almost ten days. We had sex three more times before I discovered he was married. That was the end of it for me."

She was quiet a few minutes then started talking again, "It wasn't ever very good for me, more of a mess than anything. He was sweet and paid attention to me but thinking back there was no love. I'm not sure why but I thought that if I let him penetrate me, I would climax. It never happened, at least not with him."