Frankie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, "AAANNNDD," I slowly drew the word out.

"The second guy was funny, but in a good way, I guess. I'd been home about a year when a young guy of Spanish descent began his student teaching at the school. We hit it off right away, before you know it we were in my bed going at it. He was the one who first brought me to an orgasm. I knew it was stupid to be screwing in my own back yard, but the sex was good enough I didn't care."

I gave her an awkward grin, "So why aren't you still with him?"

She belly laughed, "Because Ezra scared him away."

I softly droned, "Bullshit. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body."

More laughter, "He was supposed to be with a group of other guys on a Saturday. Juan and I were at it in the bedroom when out of nowhere Ezra jumped on his back shouting. Don't hurt my sissy. Apparently I get noisy in the throes of a climax. His skinny arms were flailing as he shouted. The poor guy didn't get to finish as he bolted from bed, grabbed clothes and scampered away. Never to be in my bed again."

"I thought you said he was with guys from the group home?"

"He was, they stopped so he could get a jacket. The rest is history. I had a long talk with Ez after that. I kept it on a child's level, I think he understands but I'm not sure. I do know this though, he won't be home tonight and I want you to stay a while. My body is telling me to take you into my bed, but my brain is winning the argument. I so want this to work Trom. Be patient with me, we'll get there. For tonight I wouldn't mind making out on the couch. That is, if you're up for that sort of activity."

As she said that she looked at my lap, there was no hiding my desire for her. "Oh, I see you are up. Nice to know I have that effect."

Then she burst out laughing, holding her stomach she yelled, "Stop at that gas station. I'm gonna pee my pants otherwise."

Back in the car she leaned over the console and kissed me. "Thank you. I was laughing so hard my bladder was ready to burst. I wasn't laughing at your predicament. It was a combination of the entire story. Please don't be upset."

I reached behind her head and squeezed a handful of hair. I wasn't pulling, only squeezing as I muttered.

"Girl, you drive me crazy."

With another kiss she smiled, "Good, I'll soon have you where I've always wanted. Making love to me on our wedding night. I'm not a virgin, but it's been long enough that I want to wait. Can you live with that Trom?"

I wanted more time to think about her request.

"Can I give you an answer before we part tonight. You did say something about making out didn't you?"

At her house she told me to get comfy on the couch and she would be right back. There seemed to be an extra bounce in her step and a swish of her hips as she walked away from me down the hall to what I assumed was her bedroom. Five minutes later she reappeared in a pair of sweatpants and a loose buttoned shirt. She'd touched up her makeup and brushed her hair. I wasn't sure at the moment but there seemed to be a bit more movement under the shirt than I'd seen before. Could it be? Was she braless? Oh I hoped so.

On our sides sprawled out the length of the couch we were swapping spit and moving our bodies against each other. I reached a point where I decided to go for at least second base. Sliding my hand up I made contact with her breast. Soft, supple, warm and stiff at the same time. She broke our kiss.

"Do it right, under the shirt." When my fingers touched her bare breast she whimpered, "Yes" and locked lips with me. I was slowly working her shirt up to expose her breasts when she pulled back.

"Do you want to see them? Maybe kiss them?" I nodded eagerly. "Then we'll do it my way, let me up."

I started to sit, she pushed me back. "No, lay there."

The shirt was off and on the floor in seconds. What she did next was definitely a first for me. Straddling my body she gently lowered her chest, her breasts hung in a perfect cone shaped sphere, the nipples hard and extended. With a nipple directly above my lips she giggled.

All I heard was, "Open."

If I wasn't sure up to that point her actions solidified my inner feelings. I was definitely in love with Francine Mallery. With my lips parted she put a nipple in my mouth and moaned as I sucked gently. Her hands were on either side of my head. I heard her whisper.

"Look at me. This is wonderful, your pink lips on my brown breasts. Suck a little harder and nibble, it sends lightning strikes to my kitty."

I obliged, she continued moaning and quick as a cat she lifted and placed the other nipple into my mouth while giggling.

"There are two of them Trom. And they expect equal time."

Pulling away she sat at my feet. I needed to ask.

"It's obvious you make my motor run. Do I make yours run?"

Without a word she stood and lowered the sweatpants to her knees, taking my hand she placed it on the mons. Through the soft delicate fabric I sensed her bush pushing against it. She was warm, her scent was intoxicating. I tried to slip a finger in the thigh gap intent on touching the gusset, she stopped me. Pulling the pants back in place she lay down with me. Cooing softly she explained.

"Yes, I'm wet, very wet. If I let you touch me there I won't stop you and you're horny enough you won't stop on your own. I'm serious when I say no puss until our wedding night."

I smirked, "Oh, so we're getting married are we?"

She slugged my chest, "You bet your sweet butt we are. I already told you I'm picky about who touches my body, and Trom, I want you to touch it forever."

By the time it was imperative that I leave she was lightly running her fingers across my bulging slacks. Breaking our kiss she sat up.

"You have to go, you have to go now. Oh my god, you're driving me insane. Kiss me goodnight and then you must go. I love you."

I held her bare chest to mine and kissed her long, our tongues lightly exploring, seeking dominance. Leaning down I kissed each nipple. With a smile she begged.

"Please go, I'm on the brink of having no restraint."

I whispered, "I love you." And headed out the door.