Frankie Takes My Anal Virginity

Story Info
Girlfriend’s father gives me my first ass screwing!
5.5k words
4.38
31.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Frankie shortly after I met his daughter Megan a sexy red dominant. Megan was attracted to my good looks and my open submissiveness to be used by a dominant woman. After spending several weeks together being trained as a male submissive Megan finding how much I enjoyed anal penetration from her strap on thought it was time for me to meet her dominant father. Showing me pictures and even several videos of her father having sex with college boys Megan convinced me Frankie was quite experienced at popping a boy's cherry. Ritually she would fuck me on all fours with her magic dildo while we both watched videos of her father fucking good looking boys in the ass watching them cry out and cringe beneath him as they lost their cherries. I couldn't believe these boys could accommodate his huge cock balls deep as they lost their virginity. These videos actually increased my lust to be taken by her father in this manner.

Megan and I met at a party making out on the couch madly French kissing each other until it was time to find some privacy. Megan grabbed my erect cock escorting me to an empty bedroom locked us inside and literally fucked my brains out. After she ripped off my own clothes liking what she saw she did a slow striptease all the way down to her sexy red lace bra and red matching panties. Reaching behind her to unfasten her beautiful bra she let loose her 36D breasts with her huge nipples flying out beckoning me to suck them. Stripping off her panties she showed off her beautiful pussy with just a tuff of red pubic hair above telling me she was definitely a true redhead. Forcing me on my back on the bed she swallowed my cock with her vagina and began slowly moving exercising her vaginal muscles squeezing and kneading my cock without moving up and down. Grinding away she leaned forward and allowed me to suck her nipples hard, one at a time as she slowly played with her clitoris at the same time. Expertly sensing when I was about to come Megan pulled off my cock quickly swallowing it and sucked me dry. Megan decided we should get back to the party so she got out her bright red lipstick painted her lips as well as the head of my cock telling all the girls that I definitely belonged to her.

We both went back to the party with big smiles on our faces as Megan lead me around like a limp puppy dog bragging to her friends that I was definitely a good fuck. She even gave one of her blonde sexy girlfriends named Beth a deep French kiss pushing her tongue down the blond's throat so she could get a taste of my come. When Megan pulled her tongue out of Beth's throat she cursed telling the other girls she definitely swallowed a load.

Beth told Megan I deserved a good spanking daring her to do it right there in the living room so they could all watch. Megan called their bluff grabbing me by my belt and started unfastening it right in front of them. Unbuckling my belt she quickly flung it from my pants doubled it up giving me a swat on the ass over my jeans. The girls demanded a bare bottom strapping so Megan complied unzipping my pants pulling both my jeans and shorts down to my knees pushing me over the rounded arm of the couch. The girls saw my red cock head from the lipstick and demanded that Megan match my cheeks with my red cock. One girl jumped up on the couch and held me down while Megan blistered my ass from behind until it definitely was bright red like her lipstick and the head of my cock. They loved listening to me cry out after ever snap of the strap resonating off my bare ass annoying me begging Megan to stop. ignoring my cries for relief Megan kept hitting me even harder until all the girls were satisfied.

Being quite humiliated and embarrassed I became a hit at the party having taken the licking from the most sexiest lady there. The other guys at the party remained quiet fearful of the same fate. All the girls inspected my blistered ass first before they allowed me to pull up my pants then rewarded Megan with my belt as a souvenir. Megan grabbed Beth by the hair yanked her on her back on the couch and sat on the blond's face until she ate her pussy to orgasm. Megan showed off her pussy afterwards which was smeared with Beth's lipstick. The orgy really got going as aggressive girls grabbed guys for their own sexual enjoyments. Guys were forced on their backs

as girls pulled down their pants just enough to bare their cocks, rolled on condoms, and straddled their cocks facing their feet using their erections like dildoes for their own pleasure. Some of the guys even had their faces straddled so they could eat pussy at the same time.

Megan wasn't through with me yet stripping me completely naked grabbed her purse pulling out a harness and dildo. She looked gorgeous dressed in only her beautiful red lace bra and 8 inch dildo sticking out from the red leather harness. My eyes got as big as circles knowing I was about to get fucked in the ass and further humiliated. Showing off Megan forced me to my knees and started questioning me if I'd ever been fucked in the ass before? Reluctantly I told her "yes" so Megan immediately grabbed the back of my head pushed the dildo in my mouth forcing me to perform oral sex on her. There was so much going on sexually at the orgy I had few voyeurs taking the time to watch. Fucking my mouth sore Megan finally pulled out her red silicone dildo slapped me across the face and told me she wanted my ass now.

Rolling a red condom over my now excited erect cock Megan pushed me back over the arm of the couch. Megan started greasing my anus getting it ready for her red dildo. Nervously self conscious of my embarrassing position I looked all around and every woman was busy getting her pussy either licked or fucked. My thoughts wandered back to my last girlfriend who talked me into taking it up the ass one night after we finished off a bottle of champagne and now here I was getting it again at an orgy. Megan actually knew my old girlfriend and I'm sure they shared my sexual information. When Megan was ready to fuck my ass she leaned forward telling me ever since my old girlfriend told her she fucked my ass she was hot to fuck it herself. I cried out as she pushed the mushroom shaped head of the dildo past my sphincter muscle. Megan's sexy blonde girlfriend Beth jumped up on the couch grabbed my head and pushed my mouth into her pussy to shut me up while I got fucked. My cries were muffled by Beth's pussy as Megan skewered my ass until her luscious thighs pressed against my cheeks. Every time Megan pushed the dildo in my ass my tongue with even deeper into Beth's pussy.

I think I got the best fuck of the whole party because Megan was quite a skilled Cockswoman. She gave herself a clitoral orgasm rubbing against the base in the dildo and with the head of the dildo fucked my ass until I had a prostate orgasm. Beth cry it out as well as I suck your clitoris until she exploded. Megan kept fucking my ass even after we both came keeping giving me an orgasm making me explode into her condom. Carefully giving me a reach around she slid the condom full of come off of my still hard cock and emptied the contents into her mouth swallowing the entire load. Beth was impressed by my trained art of cunnilingus and was rather jealous knowing Megan had already taken me into her magic web. Megan was definitely the sexual siren of the orgy and instead of being the laughingstock of the party, all the guys had much respect for my willingness to give pleasure to such a strong dominant woman.

After the party Megan took me home as her playmate subby. We took a quick shower got into bed and 69'd with her on top giving each other explosive orgasms. I moved in with her that night becoming her sexual apprentice. Refusing me vaginal intercourse Megan fucked my ass on a daily basis with her magic dildo turning me into her male lesbian slave.

A practitioner of sex magic, Megan believe that swallowing my semen depriving me of the ability to have sex giving her all of my power. Our sacred oral sex act was receiving the best fellatio of my life exploding down her throat as she sucked every last wiggling sperm cell from my balls. Then helplessly limp I was tied to Megan's bed posts whipped with her strap all over my back, ass, and legs. Strapping on her magical red silicone cock that vibrated, she gave me a nice slow fuck giving herself several orgasms before she stopped. After screwing my ass off with her strapon finding how much I enjoyed anal penetration, Megan insisted I needed the real thing up my ass. Megan decided her hung dominant father would be perfect to take my anal virginity.

Frankie was divorced, slightly overweight, robust, hair on the chest, 50 something jock, with a huge 9in. long by 2 1/2in. cut cock, who likes to fuck boys like me. After fucking me on a daily basis until I was begging for it, Megan realized how much I enjoyed it up the ass. Megan then sensed I needed further attention from a Dominant man with a real hung cock. Convincing me that I needed to experience getting fucked by someone who knew what they were doing Megan suggested that her dad would be the safest person to introduce me to anal penetration. Being with a woman who's sexual exploits knew no bounds I really didn't want to lose her so I agreed to meet her father. Primping me for the meeting Megan shaved off all my pubic hair including the crack of my ass and all around my anus. She even shaved my chest and belly giving more of a boyish look. Teaching me how to shave myself daily I actually enjoyed this new look.

Megan warned me that her dad was not a normal guy and was quite sexually charged. The first time Frankie met me instead of shaking my hand Frankie put his own hand down my pants and stroked me until I was rock-hard. I didn't fight it because he was so strong and overpowering I didn't want to get hurt. While he was fondling my cock her told his daughter that it's a good thing she didn't like cock because I definitely wasn't hung. Megan told Frankie that her new boyfriend needed a good sting of his whip from a strong dominant man like himself. Frankie asked Megan, when was the last time she felt the sting of his dressage whip? Megan got really quiet telling her dad that she's been a good girl and didn't remember.

Frankie told Megan that I needed a good ego busting with his dressage whip looking directly in the eyes putting the fear of the goddess in my heart. Pulling his hand out of my pants he gave me a good slap on the ass and told me to get naked. Frankie was taller than me and outweighed me by a good 40 to 50 pounds so I couldn't argue with him and stripped naked. Standing before him erect, I watched Frankie grab the zipper on his jumpsuit and pull it down letting it fall off his body showing off his huge 9 inch cock. Their family practiced open nudity so Megan asked permission to get naked as well because it was getting her turned on. Frankie told her to strip down and suck me off before he defiled my body. Megan easily sucked me off then sat quietly on the chair facing the bed given permission to masturbate while she watched.

Frankie ordered me to lay flat on my belly on the bed so he could tie me to the bed post for the whipping. Frankie had a beautiful brass headboard and he grabbed a couple of zip ties wrapped them around my wrists tightening them around the bar on the headboard so I had no escape. He told me that since I have never felt the sting of his whip before he knew I would try to escape once he started. Grabbing his black 5 foot long Dressage whip with a leather fob on the end he began tickling the bare flesh on my back, ass, and legs sending shivers up my spine. The hair rose on the back of my head raised when I saw him raise the whip high in the air and quickly whipped me across my butt cheeks leaving a long thin red welt that hurt like hell causing me to flinch and cry out in terror. Again and again he whipped my ass leaving parallel welts up and down my cheeks causing me to wiggle and squirm all over. Working down my ass to my thighs he whipped me all the way to my knees. I was in a constant state of fright and fear not knowing where I was going to get whipped next.

Because I was squirming too much he left my ass and started whipping my shoulders and back instead. Frankie was exciting nerves I never knew existed opening up a whole new area for him to punish. Fighting the plastic ties around my wrists trying to escape I finally gave up and conceded that I was going to have to endure this hellish punishment. Frankie jumped up on the bed straddled my body and began whipping me with downward strokes back-and-forth wielding the whip snapping it across my bare flesh stinging me over and over again. Finally Frankie stopped proud of all the marks he made on my body crisscrossed all over my back and ass as well as my thighs. I was out of breath and in tears still wiggling and screaming as if I was getting hit by phantom blows.

Grabbing a bottle of baby oil Frankie started squirting it all over my body almost like a shower of oil. Slowly he lowered his body until he was laying on top of me squishing the oil between us. This nasty stud was performing "frottage" simulating anal intercourse by rubbing his huge cock between my cheeks stimulating both his cock and my anus making me quite turned on. The welts all over my body were being re-stimulated as he rubbed his body all over mine causing me more pain as Frankie used my body for pleasure. I have never been fucked in the ass before but the feeling of his big cock rubbing against my anus was causing me to push up almost begging him to enter me.

Megan was busy strapping on an 8 inch dildo so she could fuck me instead. Frankie, keeping me tied to the bed post put several pillows under me playing with my hard cock congratulating me on my excitement. Putting his mouth next to my ear Frankie told me to get a good feeling of his cock because next time it was going up my ass. Frankie still had a huge erection and bantered that after his daughter was done fucking my ass she was going to turn him loose so he fuck my virgin ass. Frankie climbed off the bed and invited Megan to take over. Megan was more than willing to do her part to help lose my virginity. Grabbing my cheeks spreading them apart Megan licked her way down my crack and started making love to my anus with her long velvety tongue. After getting me quite turned on I felt her hand opening up my anus to lubricate it slowly working in four fingers to get me ready for her dildo.

I'm sure Frankie wanted to see how well I could take getting fucked by his daughter enabling him to push his even bigger cock up my ass. My flesh was burning up from the whipping so the only place that Megan could punish was my asshole. complementing Frankie how well he danced the whip all over my body she told me it's going to be at least a week before the marks go away. Megan just started fucking me with her dildo the last month calling me her virgin because it still hurt like hell to get penetrated. I could hear a swishing sound as Megan masturbated her "cock" with lubricant getting it ready to fuck my ass. Her other hand was busy lubricating my anus pushing as much sticky gooey lubricant she could.

Surely I had been fucked before with a strap on but Megan fucked me like a guy enjoying every in an out movement of her magic cock thrusting in my ass. Frankie wanted some action so he cut off though plastic cuffs moved in front of me so I could suck his cock while his daughter fucked my ass. Cocksucking was nothing new because my old girlfriend made sure of that she forced me to suck cock at some of her wild parties. I could only get the head of Frankie's cock in my mouth so I had to use a hand to stroke it while I sucked. There was a constant flow of pre-come into my mouth showing me that Frankie was quite excited by the way I sucked. Not wanting to suck him off and make him angry I just gave him pleasure by lightly sucking the head and licking all around with the tip of my tongue like a feather while I stroked the shaft to keep him erect. Frankie stroked my hair constantly telling me how much pleasure I was giving him and boasting that he was looking forward to fucking my ass.

Megan gave me a warning swat as I felt the head of the dildo sliding down the crack of my ass looking for my anus. I had to open my mouth as Megan pushed the mushroom shaped head into my ass splitting my sphincter muscle. Listening to me cry out Frankie reminded me saying wait until you feel my big head pushing into your tight butt. As Megan eased the dildo into my ass Frankie invited me to continue sucking. I could hear Frankie telling Megan that she was only to fuck me long enough to get me to relax then he was going to take over for the real fuck.

This time Megan skewered me good impaling me on the entire 8 inch dildo leaving it completely inside grinding away forcing me to relax. As I sucked The huge head of Frankie's cock I finally realize that very soon he was going to be pushing it into my tight anus and fuck me with it. Megan warned me that he was a practitioner of Tantric sex magic and can stay hard lasting forever. She told me that I should be proud of the fact that I'm going to lose my anal virginity to a Skilled Master. All I knew that by the end of the night my asshole would be gaping wide dilated from his huge cock. Megan started fucking me full force with the entire length of the dildo slapping her thighs against my whipped ass cheeks. Frankie complimented her on her ability to use a cock.

Finally after a 10 minute warmup Megan pulled free inviting Frankie to take over. Popping his big glans out of my mouth Frankie grabbed me by my earlobes demanding permission to fuck my ass. Hesitating he pinched my lobes harder demanding an audible answer. After promising secretive discretion keeping everything between us three I verbally told Frankie he could fuck my ass. Megan squealed slapping my ass telling me I won't regret taking it from her dad. Megan unstrapped her cock then rolled her flavored red condom over my erection kiddingly saying everyone comes getting fucked by Frankie.

Trading places Megan pulled my mouth into her crotch as Frankie adjusted my body to fuck me from behind. Shivers went up my spine and I felt Frankie teasing the crack of my ass with his huge cock rubbing it up and down telling me he was looking forward to taking my cherry. Even though my ex-girlfriend had me sucking cock at parties I always said no to offers of fucking my ass. She preferred having me all to herself fucking my ass behind her locked bedroom door. Megan being a different kind of magical lady worked on my fantasies and imagination talked me into complying to lose my virginity once and for all. She convinced me that her father was not only safe but skilled and I would be proud to lose my virginity to an expert cocksman. Instead of a quick fuck in the ass at a party Megan and her dad made this magical moment to treat me to an ass fucking I will never forget.

Frankie's cock was hard as a steel rod and as he positioned the huge mushroom shaped head to my anus he told me to push back. When I did I cried out into Megan's pussy as he pushed the huge head inside splitting my sphincter muscle. Even though his cock was flesh and blood and more compliant than a silicone dildo it was a lot bigger than any dildo that has ever fucked me before. My fright and flight mechanism kicked in and I tried to resist wiggling and squirming to get away. Frankie expertly held on slowly pushing his huge cock into my rectum. Megan tried to help me relax giving me a big squirt of female come into my mouth forcing me to swallow or drown. it was a mix of pussy juices and golden champagne knowing how to control each squirt so she can stop the flow. While I was swallowing for my life drinking Megan's excitement Frankie slowly impaled me on his cock. Having been trained to drink Megan's magical golden champagne as a way to bring me under submission it was definitely working as I allowed Frankie to continue sliding his cock into my ass.

12