Frankie Takes My Anal Virginity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the huge head slide past my prostate and when it was about 5 inches inside Frankie leaned forward telling me I may as well enjoy it because I definitely was no longer a virgin. I gave a big sigh into Megan's pussy as all the homophobic thoughts surfaced in my head wondering what others would think of me now. Sensing my thoughts Megan immediately told me to relax and enjoy the fuck telling me I was getting everything I deserved. Frankie started fucking me just with the first 5 inches of his cock to get my rectum prepared for the entire 9 inches. Each time his cock pushed forward in my tight ass he slowly eased deeper and deeper. Megan was so turned on she wildly came in my mouth feeding me more streams of golden champagne.

Frankie was getting quite excited as he finally bottomed out his huge cock balls deep in my ass. I could feel his huge set of balls against my crack making me think of all the come that's going to be squirted into me. I've never felt this full in my life feeling as if I was skewered on the spit. Giving both my cheeks a loud painful slap Frankie announced to both Megan and I that I was no longer a virgin and that he had taken my cherry completely. I got so excited I started squirting into the condom out of control knowing that my entire life has changed. Prematurely ejaculating would definitely ruin my own personal excitement but I was sure that Frankie was going to fuck my ass off after this.

Carefully reaching around Frankie slid off the condom to retrieve my semen. Pulling his cock almost all the way out of my ass he poured my come all over his shaft for lubricant. Now I was going to get inseminated by my own sperm. Slipping the used condom back over my semi-erect cock Frankie went to work fucking my ass. Getting the promised ass fucking Frankie pounded me good as I was forced to raise my head out of Megan's pussy to cry out each time his cock pushed into my ass. Not holding back Frankie want to be an experience getting fucked in a way I will remember it forever.

Frankie got into a medium fast rhythm and I could feel his entire cock massaging my prostate as I got fucked. Having a cock with a wide girth helped stimulate my prostate even more than the dildos I had been fucked with. After I started to relax my entire body began to sweat and heat up from all the anal stimulation. I finally realized it rather than being at a party with everyone watching I only had my mistress Megan and her father Frankie participating in this wild ménage à trois. Time seemed to standstill as all I concentrated on was Frankie's huge cock sliding in and out of my tight ass. Every time Frankie pushed inside I knew it was definitely a different experience than getting fucked by a dildo. Behind closed locked doors my mistress Megan had successfully talked me into losing my anal cherry to her father who was giving me one long ass fucking. Finally I started pushing back and squeezing my anal muscles around his cock to give him more stimulation. Frank responded by fucking even harder and faster making us both into a sweaty engine like a locomotive.

Sensing that he was about to come Frankie pulled loose coaxing me on my back having Megan grab my ankles as she sat on my face splitting me in two exposing my dilated anus so he could penetrate it again. With my body on the edge of the bed Frankie could stand up and fuck me and rest his knees. He had the perfect cock with an upward bend that could easily stimulate my prostate in this position. I actually had another erection feeling the condom sticking straight up as Frankie pierced me again. I put my tongue into Megan's vagina gathering and licking away swallowing more juices as Frankie started fucking me all over again. Fully relaxed I stopped doubting Frankie's experience and submitted to being his boy and giving him pleasure allowing him to use my ass.

Even though I was bent in half feeling Frankie's cock constantly stimulating my prostate was getting me quite turned on. Using my cock as a red flag he could tell I was excited as I was constantly erect. With the painful reentry behind me I was actually enjoying this long fuck. Megan could tell as well because I concentrated on giving her another orgasm with my tongue while I was getting the fuck of my life. Frankie's cock was doing a number on my prostate and I started gasping and moaning With pleasure into Megan's pussy. Megan taught me the pleasures of prostate orgasms using a specially made vibrator but this time I was getting it from Frankie's oversized cock. This time I actually started coming from my prostate as my condom enveloped cock stayed erect and did not start spurting semen. This turned Frankie on because my anus and my anal muscles were constricting around his huge cock as I came.

Pulling out of my dilated asshole Frankie had one more trick up his sleeve. Megan released the hold on my ankles and got off my mouth fully satisfied from all the cunnlingual licking I had already given her. Straddling my body Frankie forced his cock into mouth to give me a liquid surprise. Able to use his own will to come on demand Frankie ordered me to suck the head of his cock started squirting in my mouth. The semen hit the back of my throat choking me as I forced myself to swallow to keep from drowning in semen. Swallowing squirt after squirt he forced me to clean his entire cock with my tongue reminding me that after participating in ass to mouth sex I was finished.

Forcing me to kneel at the end of the bed Frankie waited for me to thank him for taking my virginity. With a belly full of his semen and my anus still dilated from the longest fuck of my life I told him that it was a privilege to get fucked by such a skilled cocksman. Megan acting as Frankie's servant girl cleaned his entire cock and balls with alcohol wipes to make sure he was germ-free. Cleaning my face and lips with the alcohol wipes she handed me a small bottle of mouthwash to gargle with to kill all the germs making me spit into the wipes. Megan slapped me across the face telling me to take that grin off and thank her too for allowing myself to get fucked by Frankie. I apologize for doubting her words and thanked her for the privilege of getting my ass fucked by her dad.

Ordering me to stay kneeling at the end of the bed Frankie grabbed Megan and pulled her over his lap for a surprise bare bottom spanking. Frankie still had an erection and Megan opened and closed her thighs around it so that his cock rubbed against her labia lips during the spanking. Showing no embarrassment I sensed that this was a routine whenever Megan got spanked. Rubbing Megan's shapely ass Frankie looked at me and said my daughter has the perfect spankable butt and he couldn't pass it up. Megan didn't even look frightened or surprised and I could see that she was trying desperately to relax her butt cheeks for the inevitable. Frankie told Megan that a spanking was his way of saying thanks for bringing him such a good fuckable boy that he was going to enjoy for quite some time.

Frankie started slow spanking Megan's butt making her entire body wiggle and squirm giving his semi-erect cock much stimulation. Megan didn't seem too disturbed and only whimpered until Frankie started spanking her lower more vulnerable cheeks leaving some good red handprints as he unloaded his powerful right hand on her bare butt. Watching my own mistress who whipped my ass plenty of times getting it herself was actually quite amusing. Being a obedient to her father made her an even more powerful dominant. Keeping her back arched and her arms forward not fighting the spanking Frankie gave it to her quite hard bouncing his bare hand off of her sexy curvaceous cheeks. Halfway through the spanking Megan started crying out not from the pain but from having an orgasm. Giving Megan break to catch her breath Frankie continued spanking until he was satisfied she learned her lesson. Falling off of his lap Megan volunteered to lick all of her vaginal secretions from his cock until he was sucked to another raging erection.

I couldn't believe it but Frankie called me to him and had me sit on his cock facing him so I could get my third fuck of the afternoon. The only lubricant was Megan's saliva and this time the fuck was even tighter. Holding me behind my back and just rocking me on his cock keeping it buried inside my ass I could feel Frankie's cock pulsating as he expanded and contracted his PC muscles giving me much pleasure. Looking Frankie Eye 2 Eye very mesmerize he wrapped his lips around mine and pushed his tongue down my throat giving me the longest French kiss I had ever had with a guy. This was his way of saying thanks for giving him so much pleasure today.

Frankie treated us to dinner finding a booth in the back so we could discuss our new relationship. Telling me that I was basically an owned boy belonging to Megan and would suffer the consequences if I didn't treat her like a goddess. Frankie made Megan promise that he wanted to see me at least once a week ready and naked to fuck. Megan even promised for now I deserved a good fuck at least twice a week. Megan complained to her dad that she had a hard time sitting down and he just laughed saying he probably needs to give her a good spanking more often. My own ass hurt so much I had to sit on several cold towels thanks to the waitress who brought a couple more. We decided to talk about fun things other than sex and had some great conversations about things we could all do together since we were in our magical ménage a Trois.

12