Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 02

Story Info
Frankie has a date and then Frankie blows it.
4.2k words
4.43
4.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the night with my friend Lizzie last night. We had a lot of fun eating Pizza, drinking beer and learning a little about tranny style sex. The good news is that we both learned and experienced a few things. The bad news is that we drank beer LOL. Beer is a big no-no for a trans person trying to keep her curves. I mean, that's why they make vodka, isn't it?

Anyway, I'm still dressed and I need to get home. It's late enough in the morning that my roommate James should be gone or still passed out from all the beer I left for him last night. I'm praying for one or two more days before he confronts me about the photos he may or may have not found of me on my computer. And I'm pretty sure my defense of why in the hell was he looking at my computer is weak because that is water under the bridge. I'm sure I'll throw the privacy thing in his face, but he will nod and wait for answer as to why I wear fem clothing and take selfies.

When I entered the house, I found a note and let out a sigh of relief. He and his buds were tail gating before the night game and a thank you (me) for the beer. This was good for me. His friend, Robert, had a motor home that they would take to the games. They could stay all day and all night in comfort and the stadium was quite a distance away. I have until at least midnight and maybe later. It feels good to be safe, even though the inevitable is just being delayed.

I thought I might test the waters one last time and see if he has said anything to anyone else. I sent Robert a text reminding him to not drink and drive and to bring my roommate back safely. I prepared myself for a response that told me to be ready for a fem boy gang bang tonight, but hoped for a no problem response. It was inconclusive. I received a "we'll see you tonight" response. Great, now I get to spend the entire day trying to figure that one out.

I decided that I would take advantage of the day to myself. I'm still dressed, but I am a hot mess, so a leg shave and shower will be on the menu. After my shower I should clean my bedroom and look around for other clues that may indicate that I have been spied on. I've convinced myself that my suspicions of James snooping on me are true. After that maybe I'll take a trip to the Mall and look around for new clothes or guys, which means I will redress after my shower.

And while I'm cleaning my bedroom, I might accidently leave the curtains open in case Mr. Campbell attempts to peek in on me, again. It's OK, he's harmless and probably cherishes every thrill he can get.

And somewhere in between, I'll waste some time surfing around Chang just to verify that everyone is still lying their asses off about their incredible sex lives. Unlike me, of course.

My shower didn't take very long, but I walked across the house in just panties as slowly as I could just in case old man Campbell was sweeping his driveway. My bedroom wasn't in bad shape and I didn't find any evidence that James has been in here searching for something I don't want him to find. After all that, I put on a pair of beach shorts and a crop top and kicked back to check out my Chang account.

LOL, most of you are very supportive, but a few of you want to screw me in the strangest ways. I mean, come on Anon0923, neither of us could hold that position for more than 2 minutes. And Anon88172, I'm not sure ceiling fans are meant to hold two people off the floor. Plus, I would get dizzy. And OMG, Anon0918, that is not going to happen!

I guess I'll head to the Mall for a little while. It's Saturday afternoon, so I don't have to dress to the nines. As a matter of fact, I think it would be easier to dress as a skater girl and be done with it. I'll spike my hair, tights, shorts, socks and my favorite high tops. I'll top it off with one of my shirts that wrap around my neck. Built in chokers work wonders. As I headed out of the door, I reminded myself of the issue Lizzie has. Two guys live there, but a girl comes and goes every now and then. That's not a big deal for the neighborhood, but what if Mr. Campbell asks my roommate who I am? And why do I drive Jeff's car? Damn, another thing to worry about when it comes to keeping my secret.

I gave that old man something to look at as I got in my car. These shorts may not hide my secret from the front very well, but they are amazing to look at from the back. Especially when I pretend to search for something in my back seat. Of course, everything comes with a cost.

"Miss, excuse me Miss. Hi. I'm Joe, Joe Campbell from across the street. I don't mean to bother you, but I was wondering if James or Jeff is home? I was hoping to talk to them about a street wide yard sale we are all planning next week."

"Ah, hello Mr. Campbell. I'm Frankie. I'm sorry, James is tailing gating at the game today and Jeff went to work. I dropped him off this morning and I will pick him up later. But I did hear them talking about finding a neighbor who could sell the items they have available because they have a few things to sell."

"Great, tell them I will set up a table just for their stuff and I'll keep 10% of the sale price. Do you have any idea of what they plan of putting out? Maybe we should go inside of the house so you can show me or so I can leave them a note."

"Oh, Mr. Campbell, are you trying to seduce me by getting me inside the house alone? Would that be a better place for you to feel me up? What are you hoping for? A few strokes of the ink pen and then a few strokes of your old fat wrinkled cock? And by the way, why do you have boner? Have you been spying on me or does your cock get hard from just walking across the street?"

"No, nothing like that Miss Frankie. I would never take advantage of you."

"But spying on me is alright? You seem to spend a lot of time looking towards our windows and don't get me started on that home security camera right there. I mean, it looks like it protects our house more than yours. However, if you captured any good videos of me walking around the house basically nude, let me know. And yes, Mr. Campbell, I sometimes do that on purpose, just for you."

"You have me all wrong. But, is there any chance you could wear a G-String, I mean, well, I never."

"LOL, you mean you always LOL. Anyway, I need to go, but maybe later this evening you might want to look for something small and shiny blue. Oh, Mr. Campbell, you are so naughty. I can't meet you at the We Do Tell Motel tonight. Plus, they charge so much to buy back the videos they record inside of the rooms. However, don't forget to wave at me if you happen to be watching out your window when I leave to take a walk in the Park just after dark. I find that I sleep better if I stretch my legs before bedtime. Bye Gramps."

I didn't leave him hanging too much because I have been squeezing his cock for the last 45 seconds. He went back across the street and I drove away. And then it hit me like a brick. I just buried myself. I could just see Mr. Campbell talking to James and explaining to him that a hottie with a fine ass already talked to him about the yard sale. And that could so easily happen tomorrow as all our neighbors hang out in their yards on Sunday's. I may have to come out to my roommate before my neighbors bring me up.

Nothing left to do now but head to the Mall. I should be OK here today. Even though I am alone, my mask doesn't match anything I'm wearing, so no one should hit on me. I stopped into the first store I walked by and bought a pair of shorts. Nothing to revealing, but perfect for a walk in the Park. I proceeded to cruise the Mall, like everyone else, and managed to not get hit on. WTF people? Maybe I need a mirror review to make certain I look OK. I was strutting my stuff and headed to the food court restrooms. I had to stop just before entering the restroom hallway.

One of my thoughts was that this hallway is awfully dark and scary. My other thought was what if the Women's Room was occupied? One or two girls I could handle, but what if it was full? I took a seat at one of tables that allowed me look down the hallway. I figured I would give it a minute or two and watch who came and went. Once I felt safe, I headed down the hallway. It's funny how dark it got when I was only two steps into the hallway. It was also funny how quickly I was surrounded by four guys. I have no idea where they came from, but they were right on me. I was a little nervous about this situation and planned on turning around when my phone pinged. Save by the bell. It was Suzie.

"What you doing?"

"At Mall. Maybe getting raped LOL."

"OMG, you will be. Get out."

"I'm trying. What you doing?"

"Working. Your salad is on me tonight."

"Come visit you?"

"Pronto. Stat. Get out now."

I took her advice and spun around quickly and started to move my feet.

"Where you going Babe? We were going to escort you down this very dark hallway. Someone as attractive as you should be careful when entering such a dark hallway. We're here to help."

"Sorry boys, but an emergency just came up. Besides, I'm on my period today and I've never taken it in the ass before. And even though I think that one is cute, I'm nervous about four studs wrecking my virgin ass. Oh, no, there is no way in hell I'm kneeling down on that nasty floor. I've heard the stories and seen the posts on Chang. Excuse me? Four hand jobs would take forever and I need to go. But, hey, cutie, if you would pay more attention, you might realize that we shop at the same party store. Hah, my number? I shake my ass at you when we're in line together and I get nothing, but here under a gang bang situation you want my number? Hah."

I walked as quickly as I could to my car and spent a lot of time looking around making sure I wasn't followed. Anyway, I think his name is Bryan or something. No, I didn't really shake my ass at him, but he was close enough once to grab a handful. But no, he was too polite to invite me behind the dumpster. It's OK, I'm giving him a break. The dumpster spot may have been occupied by Mrs. Conn and literally any guy in Middleton.

"Hey, wait up. I'm out of breath. Sorry, I don't mean to run up on you, but I wanted to apologize for earlier. I did recognize you from the store, but I didn't want to say anything in front of the crew. Hi, I'm Ryan and I don't make a habit of gang banging babes at the Mall."

"Oh, first time gang banger, huh? So, you remember me now and you want to fuck me in the back of my car? What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Please, how about a fresh start? What's your name?"

"Frankie. Frankie the butt virgin so, don't try anything stupid. Don't give that look. I'm not jacking you off in the back seat of my car in the Mall parking lot even though I parked way back here in the furthest corner. Someone could see us and I don't want your nasty mess all over my seat and floor."

"Wow, do you always over think everything LOL. How about a dinner date, maybe Thursday night? It can be here at the Mall in the food court so there will a lot of people around."

"Maybe. Maybe at 7 pm. Do you want to talk more about it in the back seat of my car? We can discuss what to wear and that boner you have. And maybe we should talk about why you have a boner. And I might be curious on just how large of a load do you blow."

"Do you always talk this much? Look, I'm 22 and you look like that, so of course I have a hard on. But I guess we can talk about it because you already opened the door."

"Shut it and get in. I look like a mess in the outfit, so don't try to sweet talk me Ryan. My back seat is small, so if you need to un button your board shorts to be more comfortable that's alright, but no funny business."

"Who are you texting when we are in the middle of a relationship argument?"

"My friend. She is expecting me so I need to let her know that I am safe and will delayed by a few minutes. And yes, I'm letting her know that my delay is because some jerk is trying to get lucky."

"Fine, but can we define funny business? I mean, is it funny business if I put my arm around you and maybe kiss you? It seems appropriate that as my new girlfriend, we should make out."

"Hah, see, if you were my new boyfriend, you would know that I don't kiss and I only remove my mask to down on my boyfriends dick, which is hard all the time because I am all that. Besides, how could I have a boyfriend who trolls the Mall looking for hot Ho's to force into the Men's room?"

"Hah yourself. You know as well as I do that sometimes you have to go with the flow when you're hanging out with your best buds. You know, I'm glad I didn't grab a handful of your ass last night when you buying all that beer. I mean, who wants a girlfriend with a drinking problem?"

"Screw off Ryan. That was all for my roommate. And now I'm thinking that I don't want a boyfriend who doesn't trust me. And please forgive me if I keep going back to part where you wanted to have butt sex with me 15 minutes ago. Butt sex I tell you. And do tell, just how many women have you fucked in the butt anyway? We might as well get it out in the open."

"OMG, you are becoming a lot of work. I've never fucked anyone in the butt. And I actually only had sex when I would rake the leaves for Mrs. Kendall. My sex life is not all that and nothing to brag about. There, are you happy now? Does it give you such pleasure to extract such a sad story out of me? I swear, you are the worse girlfriend ever."

"You boy slut! Did you wear a condom and how many times did she blow you?"

"Don't judge me. Of course, I wore a condom and I would never let those cold sores any where near my dick. But, come on, I needed some sex and that whore was willing."

"Let's get one thing clear Ryan. You have a cock. Stupid young adults have dicks. But this is going no where fast. My boyfriend would have respected how short I am on time and his pants would been spread open by now. Oh, yeah, just like that. And see, that's a cock and a girl would be a fool not to treat it right on a regular basis. Now zip up your pants and leave. I'm late. Hey, that's not exactly what I would call pulling up your pants. Oh, I know, you want your cock coated with my lipstick and as the best girlfriend ever, I would do that. But since I'm so much work, you can put your cock back inside your boxer shorts."

"Oh, it's like that, is it? How about we shut you up by filling your mouth with this? As my girlfriend, you should be pleased to give me my first blow job. And why are you taking so many photos?"

"BS, if I go down on you now, you won't show up for our dinner date. And I need photographic proof in case I have to post on social media that this is the jerk who dumped me after he dumped his hot load in my mouth. Or maybe for the Police if they need to find the gang who has been forcing girls to perform lude sex acts in the Men's room. However, I would be proud to be the girlfriend who gave her cute boyfriend his very first blow job and filled my belly with his baby making seed. I would also be happy to take a photo to proof my worth as the hot girlfriend. Everyone knows my shade of lipstick."

"And you're still talking."

"And you haven't said that you would be gentle with me when you give me my first butt fuck next Thursday after dinner. Now, who is the worse boyfriend ever? Forget that, what was longest you lasted with that neighborhood Ho? If your cock was in my mouth, could you cum within 10 minutes?"

"OMG, I'm out of here. And don't worry, I will start going to another party store. And just so you know, I'm guessing I could have sex with a guy with less words than with you. Good luck Frankie."

"Wait, Ryan, where are you going? I was almost done running my mouth and now I'm ready to give my mouth to you. Ryan? Seriously? Ryan? Call me. Ryan, can you hear me?"

Did I seriously just talk my way out of sex with a new boyfriend? Ha, ha, you didn't have to answer that. But, you're right, I'm an idiot. Mostly because he was cute and well built and I talked him out of sex. The good news is that I did get to see his cock though. It was pink, hard and looked like it would be a lot of fun. However bad that just was, it was my first official flirting contact with a guy. And I didn't need Kinder to swipe up or down. And his cock was out and it was hard. And it was hard for me. This is definitely going on my Chang account. Don't worry, I'll be cool. I won't call him out. I want this one to come back. But the truth be told, I have to go back to being an idiot again. I did not get his number or his Chang user name. Maybe I am the worse girlfriend ever.

As I sat there, alone in the parking lot, I realized that I had leaked into my panties. And because I was wearing tights and shorts, there is no practical way to dry myself up. This is where cross dressing sucks, but the dark shorts help hide wet spots. Nothing left to do but let Suzie know I was on my way. I'll figure out why I deserve a free meal once I get there.

"On my way."

"Good."

"I'm an idiot."

"We know. Drive safe."

I arrived safely at the Pizza shop and went straight to Suzie's counter. I asked her why I deserved a free meal and she explained that our friend, Lizzie, was very happy last night. Yet another success story for my Chang account. I'll caption it with something like how a hot tranny wore out a hot trap on their hot date.

Suzie asked the old guy if I could sit at a table and eat my Greek Salad. Even with current restaurant restrictions, Sal agreed that I could sit at one of the back tables. Suzie sat me at a table that had a nice view into the back where the people worked. It was the kind of seat that would allow for panties peeks for the crew if one were wearing a dress. As I was making that mental note, I also noticed that I was being checked out anyway. Other than a few small hand waves, I wasn't sure what to do. Thankfully, Suzie showed up with a salad and a bottle of water.

"Don't worry about them, their almost harmless. But you're the new shiny toy and they all want to play with you."

"So, who is who?"

"That one is Josh. He doesn't want you, but he wants to learn from you. If he asks you to hang out, it's to fit in him granny panties. The tall one, that's Zack. He wants a piece of ass and may not call you the next day, unless he wants another piece of ass. The cook? That's Rick. He's just a straight up pervert and doesn't hide it. If you slide him your panties, you will never see them again but we all know where they are. The little one? Timmy. He's nice, but so quiet. He likes to think about sex but has never came very close to actually having it. LOL, the little bitch who ran you down? Brie. She's out on a run with her partner, Jimmy J. Oh, no, Jimmy J will be my boyfriend before too long. Her? Karen. Just keep away from her and you will be fine. Finish your salad and I'll come by and say god bye."

Hah, that Zack can stare me down all he wants. My boyfriend Ryan is better looking. However, I won't call him out just in case I need a date to make Ryan jealous. Maybe I let him do a little window shopping after I finish my salad. The question is, which restroom do I use? Asked and answered. Use the one to the right because Timmy just went into the one on the left.

I finished my meal and went to the restroom. I gave Zack the best view that I could and even waited for him inside the stall for a few minutes more than I needed to. It's OK, I needed the extra minutes to clean myself up a bit and to remind myself that I would screw it up anyway. Just as I was ready to exit the restroom, Suzie came through the door and basically pinned me against the wall. And when Suzie pins you against something, you're pinned. Her hips present a wide obstacle. A really nice obstacle, but a wide barrier just the same.

"Frankie, it's been almost 24 hours since we met and you haven't submitted to me yet. Frankly, I'm a little concerned about that."

12