Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you're wrong. I just didn't know what to do or what to say. If you didn't notice, when you asked for my number, you got it. When you asked for selfies, you got them. And when you asked me to visit you here today, I came. The failure to show my alliance is my fault. Tell me what you want me to do."

"That's better. I just wanted to hear it. Now, just live your life and stay the hell out of the Mall alone."

Why not? At least someone wants me for something. And she did say to live my life, so everything should be good. Besides, Lizzie filled me in last night. But now it's time head home and face the music.

My play list for tonight? Either come out to my roommate or wait another day and let him call me out. And then there is a walk in the Park I mentioned to old man Campbell. OMG, I am so cringing. I had a 22 years old hard cock at the ready and managed to scare him off, which leaves me with a 62 years old wrinkled hot dog that may follow me behind the trees. Oh, back off, I already admitted to being an idiot.

So, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to hope and pray that James is home and forces us to have a conversation about my secret and the conversation lasts for three days. At least I would have a truthful reason for not leaving the house tonight.

End Frankie with a roommate 02

12