Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 06

Story Info
Frankie is the French Maid for a night. Suzie stops by.
6.7k words
4.49
4.5k
2

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's coming out Sunday and I have everything I need. I have a brand new and well fitted French Maid uniform, a refrigerator full of beer and I'm on my way to pick up Sub Sandwiches and Chips from the Pizza shop. After that, all I will need is for my roommate James to come home to watch the Sunday night game and a lot of nerve.

My roommate James likes his Subs as much as he likes his beer, so tonight should be a breeze. And unlike my sure thing plan from yesterday, my new plan is a guarantee. Place all of your wagers on me tonight. No, I mean it, my plan is a safe bet tonight because it's actually Tori's plan and not mine, so it should work.

I arrived at the Pizza shop right and once again found myself bumping shoulders with that little blonde sassy bitch Brie. She must get off work at 6 pm on Sunday's because she was flying out of the door. Or maybe she seen me coming and needed another excuse to run me over.

"Watch it Brie."

"Keep out of my way slut."

That was the end of that exchange, so I went straight to Suzie's sandwich counter and let her know that I might have new a job at the sex clothing store. We had a nice little chit chat about this and that and about that blonde Ho Bag that just left. It seems like that Brie may not be that bad of a bitch after all. I'm suppose to get to know her, blah, blah, blah.

"So, I assume you have a plan for this evening Frankie?"

"Oh, yeah. It involves this food, the beer in the refrigerator, the Sunday night game and a hot little number in a French Maid uniform. It's money in the bank."

"LOL, well, if it's you with a plan, what could wrong?"

"Nothing will go wrong. Tonight, he will be dazed and confused and drunk. In the morning it will be like he always knew my secret and he'll be alright with me dressing a few days a week. It will perfect."

"So, what's the back up plan if he wakes up in the morning and asks you to move out?"

"He won't. I'm the best roommate. I do everything for him. He needs me. Wait, I never thought about that. He wouldn't do that, would he?"

"Well, I don't know about all that, but I will admit that you look good in your sexy little uniform."

"Ah, how would you know?"

"Tori has been sending out and posting pictures. Here, look. See? That's actually hot and look at this one. You're so naughty lifting your little apron like that."

"OMG, she said that she would wait until I posted something."

"LOL, Tori has already set up a Chang page dedicated for your Maid for Hire services and it looks like you are going to be busy for a while. All I can say is that you better start negotiating her cut. Go wait by the soda machine. Your seduction food will be right up. Be sure to be squeaky clean tonight. Shower and shave."

"Well, I suppose I do look good in that photo. That angle makes my butt look good."

"No wonder Brie seems a little jealous. Hell, if I had a dick, I'd fuck you."

"LOL, Tori said the exact same thing. Thanks for the food. I better get going if I'm going to get in the shower. Wish me luck."

"Hold up. Is tonight about letting your roommate know about your cross-dressing secret or about sex? I think you might be walking on a slippery slope. I mean, he's a guy, you're going to look like this and serving him beer. I assume you have considered that he will become turned on."

"Well, sex is not my goal, but I'm hoping that his sexual confusion will soften the blow."

"Here's your sex food. Good luck with all that confusion and stuff, but what are you going to do with his hard on? Maybe I should stop by with my soon to be boyfriend Jimmy J and help keep you from getting into a sticky situation."

"You would always be welcome and I would like to meet this Jimmy J that you talk about so often. But not before 9 pm and not with that cute and sassy Tranny friend of yours."

"LOL, I promise no Brie tonight. See you just after 9 pm my friend."

"Well, the weather is nice today."

"Oh, no problem. At work is the only place I cover up my body. See you later."

I managed to shower before James got home. Actually, I managed to do everything before James got home. He's going to make a terrible husband someday because he's late for everything. But the extra time gave me time to put my new fishnets on and straighten them out. That really did take a few minutes. I also slipped on my new bra without the inserts. I will start the evening in a full warm up suit so I will be able to hide everything until I'm ready to change over.

However, before I put on my warm up suit, I might run around the house in only these fine high waist fishnet tights. It will make me feel so good and it will also give old man Campbell a chance to zoom in on me with his home security cameras.

I moved the coffee table a little closer to the couch, dusted the TV screen, rearranged the refrigerator and laid the chip bags out on the breakfast bar. He won't even notice, but I also slipped into to his bedroom and made up his bed. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's something a girlfriend would do, but I am in the running for the best roommate of all time and it was a perfect opportunity for a sexy selfie in these fishnets with his bed in the back ground.

I figured I was about out of time so I went back into my bedroom and started my preparations. I applied my concealer because James didn't even notice that I was wearing it last Friday. I gave my hair a fluff and zipped up my running jacket. I laid out the rest of the outfit and make up kit and determined I was ready to go.

All I needed now was for James to come home. And there he was, his timing was perfect for my plan.

"Hey James. Just in time for your game. Are you going to take a shower or just plop down on the couch? Yes, a shower sounds good and you have just enough time before the game starts. Take a beer with you in the shower. Oh, come on, everyone drinks in the shower. What do you think that little corner shelf is for? Shampoo? I picked up some Subs to eat tonight and I will serve them later."

While James was in the shower I went about my "best ever roommate" routine. I fluffed the pillows on the couch and rearranged his underwear drawer so he would slip on the boxer shorts that I wanted him to wear.

"The game is coming on. The skinny lady is singing. I put another beer on the table for you. Come and put your feet up. Hey, when does the fat lady sing? Oh, OK."

The moment was getting closer. James came out and fell down into the couch in his usual spot and grabbed his second beer. What I wanted to do was to straddle his lap and dry his hair with a towel, but I figured that might be a bad idea. So, I strolled over to the large front living room windows and peered out. Oh, I don't need to tell you that Mr. Campbell's little red light was flashing.

"Do you see something out there?

"Oh, just the usual. You know, I think some of our neighbors have marital issues. Anyways, I was going to close the curtains so the TV doesn't have a glare. Ready for another beer?"

"Yes. And I think Mrs. Campbell cheats on Joe. I always catch her walking down to the Kendall's on my way to work and I' pretty sure she is not cleaning the house."

"LOL, that's funny. I always seem to catch Mrs. Conn leaving the Kendall's on my way to work and her knees are always bruised and skinned up. Here, drink up roomie. Don't worry James, I'm keeping count. You just keep enjoying your beer and your game. I'll feed you in a minute."

So far, so good. I'm about five minutes away from my transformation and my nerves seem to be more settled than I would have imagined.

"OK James, don't mind me, you just watch the game and relax. I'll set out the Sub Sandwich slices and chips in a few minutes. By the way, you may need to buy a new pair of sweat pants soon. Those rags are looking a little thin. Here, beer #4 just in case you're almost finished with beer #3."

"No way. These are my Sunday night game pants. They're good luck and someday we are actually going to win a game. Hey, you never told me why you bought so much beer last Friday?"

"Oh, well, you know what they say."

"Well, what do they say?"

"I don't know. I don't listen to people, but it seemed like the thing to do at the moment. Here, my friend Tori gave me this blunt. Smoke some until your eyes get all crazy and start spinning. Hey, Listen, it's none of my business, but you didn't invite any of your Ho Bags over tonight, did you? I don't care, but I'd like to be more comfortable and alone tonight."

"No, no Ho Bags tonight. It's just you and me roomie."

"Thanks, but my friend Suzie may or may not stop by a little later. Will that be a problem? She said she wanted to introduce me to her soon to be boyfriend. She won't stay long if she does stop by."

"No problem with me. Yay, we scored."

"Cool, a score deserves another beer. It must be your lucky sweat pants. Go to the bathroom while there's a commercial. I'll get on the sandwiches in a minute."

"Yes, Mom."

"And don't dribble."

"Yes, Mom."

It's time. As soon as he gets refocused on the TV, I will excuse myself and slip into something a little more comfortable. And by the way, whoever said that is an idiot much like myself. After Tori fitted me, there is very comfort inside of my hot little number. It feels like I'm going to bust the seams every time I breathe.

"There are two more beers on the table for you James. Get comfortable and I will be right out. Put your feet up and smoke some more of that blunt. Let me see your eyes. Yeah, smoke a little more."

I was sweating like a pig, even though I'm not positive that a pig actually sweats. But there is no turning back now. The best thing I did was to put the fishnets on earlier. That was a time saver. I undressed and redressed as quickly as I could and basically threw eye liner on my face.

Don't hold this against me, but, LOL, I felt up my own silicone inserts. They are so soft and full. I mean, if I had a dick, I'd fuck me. Wait. What? Moving on.

I finished my hair and put the stupid maid headband on. I didn't like it, but it came with the uniform, so I'm wearing it. One look in the mirror told me that I'll do alright, but I wish I had extra 30 minutes.

And I might hold this against half of you because you would want to put your hands on these fishnets. And I promise, I'll pretend not to notice for 3 minutes before I slap your hands away.

Plan 4B is another beer for James with a slow bend over before I stand back up and hold my pose. Just like Tori said. As soon as he starts to mumble, I will hush him and exit stage left to kitchen and cut up the Sub. Boom. I am the master planner of plans.

I quietly slipped out of my bedroom and made my way behind James, while he was on the couch. The volume on the TV was a blessing. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed two beers. I took a few deep breathes and made my walk. Which wasn't all that easy. Heels are not easy to walk in, even though I've done it before. See, this is one of the reasons I need to dress more often. I need the practice when it comes to heels. And who knows, someday I may want to wear some hooker heels.

I exhaled as I came around the couch and leaned down to put the beers on the coffee table.

"Here James. Put your feet up and kick back. It looks like a good game. Hush. I said hush. Here, let me help you put your legs up. Hush. You had a tough weekend. James, I said hush. Drink your beers and watch your game. I'll be back with some Sub slices and chips. Smoke some more of that blunt. James, don't speak, just enjoy the moment. I'm Frankie by the way and I will be serving you all night. James, close your mouth."

OK, I couldn't control how big his eyes got or how far his jaw dropped, but I managed to keep him silent. I'm calling that a win. I held my servant pose for a moment, gave him a twirl and slowly walked back into the kitchen. I'll start with a bowl of chips and return to the kitchen to cut up the Sub. Tori said I should keep moving. In and out of his sight. This time I will set the bowl of chips down from the other side of him so I have to bend way over and across his legs.

"Don't eat to many chips. I'll be right back with the Subs. Are we winning? I'll take that head nod as a yes. Hush. Enjoy the moment and don't spoil the moment. It's OK, you can look all you want. I'll bring you another beer. By the way, how do I look?"

"You look incredibly sexy, but I'm not sure if this is real or if I'm dreaming."

"LOL, well, this is not a dream, although it's not usual for a guy to get a boner from a good dream. I'll be right back with another beer and the Sub slices."

"Hey, I don't have a boner from this."

"LOL, yes you do James. And I would be disappointed if you didn't. I mean, look at me."

I reached into the refrigerator and grabbed a beer and one of the Subs. I delivered this beer to James from behind the couch and over his shoulders. I was so close to him this time that I knew he could smell my body spray. I lingered for a moment to let the scent fill his nostrils. Then I softly told him that his Sub slices were on their way. I slowly backed away and was careful not to brush my hand up his chest. That seems like something a real girlfriend would do and not something a roommate would do. I went back to the breakfast bar where I was going to slice up the Sub into smaller pieces. I kept my eyes on James as I was cutting the Sub and prayed that that I didn't cut my fingers. Band Aids are not sexy. I made a plate with five slices of Subs, grabbed another beer and approached from the left side.

I leaned forward to sit the beer down and then swung around a little and sat right next to him. Our legs were touching and I held the plate of Sub slices towards him.

"Thanks for being patience James. I'm just trying to let you know that I am very comfortable in female clothing. So, right now I'll give you a few choices. You may say something to me, you may ask me anything you want or you can enjoy your game and your maid service. Good choice, stick with the game. Here, open wide and eat. You can't drink on an empty stomach."

Wow, did I just feed James a slice of Sub? Yes, I did. Am I dry humping his leg with mine? Yes, I am. I made him take the plate and handed him his beer. I used his leg to lift myself up and may have accidently placed my hand on his hard rod. Yup, it's time for another beer. This time I circled around him from the right side. I basically fell into his lap and held the beer up to his face. Oops, this is something a real girlfriend would do. I hoped that I wasn't taking my flirting too far because this night is about coming out, not making James cum. Well, unless it just happens.

"It's OK James, you can touch my legs. Everybody like fishnets. That's better. So, how has your service been tonight sir? Can I expect a good review? Oh, never mind. It feels like a 10 to me, you naughty boy. LOL, it's OK James, they're fun to squeeze. LOL, I did earlier when I put them on. What? Well, they're 34C's."

"I'm too confused to say or ask anything. But I apologize for my hard on, it's just that your butt is so soft on my lap."

"Please hold all hardline questions until tomorrow and enjoy the moment. Don't be embarrassed about getting hard for me. But do tell, where did you learn Morse Code?"

"I don't know Morse Code. Why would you ask me that at a moment like this?"

"Well, it's all the throbbing underneath me. It feels like Morse Code to me and if I read it correctly you are in a difficult situation and you need relief, I mean help. Maybe I better get you another beer and maybe you should go to the bathroom again. You have been pounding these beers down as quick as I can serve them to you. Go pee."

Wow, this is going better than I could have hoped for. I have him drunk, I have him hypnotized, I have him hard as a rock and I literally had him eating out of my hands. I think I'm going to start writing a book tomorrow.

I put another beer on the coffee table and refilled the chip bowl. Then I took advantage of the extra time to pose myself by bending over his spot on the couch pretending like I'm cleaning his crumbs.

"Just cleaning your seat. Please sit, put your feet back up and drink that beer. It looks like the game is about half over. Make yourself comfortable and I'll make you another small plate of Sub slices."

I went to kitchen and patted myself on the back, but thought I should slow my own roll. This is going too well, but because it's me, something bad is going to happen to spoil it. I may be flirting too much, but things are moving along pretty smoothly. I think I'm ready to call this night a success.

Then it occurred to me that I have another problem. I didn't mention this earlier, but I have a secret weapon right down the block that will take care of his blue balls. I figured I could get Emily Trap to stop by a little later to relief James of his problem. Emily Trap would be more than happy to help me, but her work schedule in the Park would mean that she would have to stop between 9 and 9:30 pm, which is about the same time as Suzie may or may not stop by.

Shoot. I can't have Emily Trap on her knees when Suzie arrives and I can't have Suzie and her boyfriend Jimmy J over when Emily Trap stops by. Ugh, I never intended for James to suffer though blue balls.

"Here James, a nice cold beer. Listen, I'm sorry that I gotten you all worked up, but Suzie may stop by in a few minutes. And I think that sometimes a guy can't cum quickly after he's been drinking a lot."

"There is a new house rule. The Maid has to sit on my lap during TV commercials."

I didn't really have a problem with that, but I did sweeten the deal.

"OK, but lift your hips a little. We don't need these sweat pants right now. There, isn't that better."

I pushed his sweats down to his ankles and pulled them off. Then I turned around and lowered myself down onto his lap. LOL, he did wear the boxers I selected and he doesn't even know it. I reached under neath my butt and adjusted his fat cock to fit firmly between my cheeks. I started to slide back and forth when he decided to take control. He firmly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down hard on his hard on.

I'm not what to call this. This was somewhere between a lap dance and a serious dry humping. All I know is that he seemed happy and I was happy that I didn't remove my ruffled panties. If I weren't wearing them, I would have a hard rod searching for a place to go. His grip on me was so tight that everything was up to him.

"Loosen your grip a little James and let me pitch in. There, that's better. Let me get up for a minute."

He let loose of me and I stood up. I was still facing away from him as I bent over to drop my ruffled panties and removed them. Of course, I still had my G-String and Fishnets on, but I was willing to offer more skin for the dance. I sat back down on his fat cock and took over the lap dance duties.

"Don't cum on my fishnets James. Let me know when you're close. Go ahead, you can thrust between my cheeks all you want to. Are you getting close?"

"I think I'm too drunk to get off from a lap dance. I think I need to get inside of you."

"Not tonight James. Keep thrusting. Push as hard as you want. How about if I put your hard cock up against your belly like this and grind the hell out of it?"

"That's better Frankie."

"James, stop trying to do that. I'm dry and you're too big. Just enjoy the dance and cum. Are your balls tensing up yet?"

I knew they were so I broke away and spun around and dropped to my knees. OMG, that thing was throbbing like it had batteries. I actually had to wrestle with it to get a grip on it and point it towards my mouth.

"You can cum in my mouth James. It's OK."

I re-enacted a video I watched recently. I watched a Tranny couple on a couch. The boyfriend Tranny was in the same position as James and the Tranny girlfriend took care of his huge cock in stages. A few sucks on the top 1/3 and then a few moments about half way down and then the entire length. I must have been doing alright because I could feel James really start to tense up and thrust very deep into my mouth. I kept up my work and allowed it to happen. Whoa, he busted quite a nut into my mouth and spent a few moments doing so. There were at least seven streams of hot fluid blasting into my throat. I took it all and never let up until I knew his head fell back onto the couch. I swallowed with a sigh of relief because Suzie didn't knock on the door in the middle of that. I stood and replaced my ruffled panties and generally straightened my myself up.

12