Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope that was good for you James. Suzie may stop by at any moment so go to the bathroom and clean up a little. I'll have another beer waiting for you when you return. Oops, back it down James, I don't kiss and I'm not your girlfriend. Don't be embarrassed, it's a natural reaction. Here, take your sweats with you."

Well, this went farther than I thought it would, but it's done. And I think I performed as well as those two on the video. I figured Suzie just might show up so I put out two beers. One for James and one for the mystery boyfriend Jimmy J.

OMG, James was a mess when he came out of the bathroom. I quickly ran my hands through his hair and straightened out those gawd awful sweat pants. He staggered to the couch and fell into his place. And yes, James had a big smile on his face. Then there was a soft knock on the door and James took the opportunity to be a butt hole.

"I assume the Maid will get the door."

"Shut it smart ass. I just swallowed your cum. Be nice to our guests."

I approached the door and opened it.

"Welcome Suzie. Please come in. You must be Jimmy J. I have a beer for you on the coffee table. This way please."

I walked them both over to the couch and introduced them to James. The boys exchanged a few fist bumps and high fives as I pointed out where Jimmy J should sit. He plopped down, grabbed his beer and began asking James about the game. I asked Suzie what I could get for her and she replied that a beer would be fine.

"I'll be right back with your beverage Miss Suzie. Jimmy J, I'll bring you a plate of Sub slices. You look horny."

"Excuse me?"

"Sorry Miss Suzie. I meant he looks hungry."

I'm actually a little proud of myself. We have guests over and I'm not sweating. I headed into the kitchen to make a plate of food for Jimmy J. I gave Suzie a look to let her know that she should join me in the kitchen. We could talk softly enough to be private.

"Are five slices enough for your man and are your panties wet? You can take them off in my bedroom as long as you leave them behind."

"Make it seven slices and which room is yours?"

I pointed towards my side of the house and filled the plate with slices. I grabbed two more beers and headed to the couch. I placed one beer in front of James and made a very deliberate bend over in front of Jimmy J. There is no way I can compete with Suzie's body, but I figured I could get the party started. I backed off quickly so Suzie wouldn't catch me and held my servant pose. Suzie came out of my bedroom and gave me a thumbs up.

I know that Jimmy J has not committed to Suzie yet, so I tried to help the situation out. I was afraid Suzie was going to sit on the middle section of the couch and I thought it would be best if she sat on his lap. A good Maid knows how to direct traffic. I grabbed a beer of Suzie and the plate of slices and delivered them to the couch.

"Here you go guys. Miss Suzie, it seems like Jimmy J could concentrate on the game if you fed him his Sub slices and there will be less crumbs if you sit on his lap. Thank you. Two more beers for the boys coming up. James? Are you awake James?"

Oh well, I'll bring two more beers anyway. When I bent over to sit the beers down, my nostrils were filled with the scent of wet pussy. I lifted my eyes just enough to see that Jimmy J had finally made a move and was finger flicking Suzie's pussy. I made an announcement.

"Please excuse me for a moment. I think I should walk James to his bed. It looks like he has had enough for the night. No, it's OK Jimmy J, I'll manage, but I will serve you another beer before I take him. You just wait right here."

Suzie picked up the empty beer cans and followed me.

"Do you want me to stay in James' room or are you going to use my bed?"

"Well, I'd prefer your bed, if you really don't mind."

"And you'll take him doggie and use your panties to wipe yourself up and then put the panties back under my pillow?"

"And you'll sneak two or three photos through the crack in the door?"

"And if he recovers quickly, you'll use your bra to jack him off and leave the soaked bra behind for me?"

"Well, this is a new bra, but if I can find a pair of your panties, I will use them."

"Top drawer, right next to the bed."

We nodded in agreement. Suzie helped me get James on his feet. I side stepped with James this way and Suzie took Jimmy J by the hand and shuffled that way. LOL, Suzie basically left the door half open. I should be able to video as well. I staggered James to the bed and let him flop down. That's the second time this weekend I did that. I did all I could to get one blanket over him and stood back. It's decision time.

I could stay in James' bedroom and listen to him snore or I could sneak out and snap off the photos we discussed. It was an easy decision. The sound of snoring is not exciting and I already have his nut in my belly. So, photography 101, here I come. LOL, first I sent Tori a text and let her know that my belly was full. She replied with a smart-ass answer reminding me that the hired help does not eat on the job.

I also reminded myself that once again, I am the only who is dressed or has not had sex performed on them. This is becoming a common occurrence.

Whatever, I picked up my phone and snuck across the house to my bedroom door. Two other things came to my mind. One, maybe I should have asked Suzie if Jimmy J already had a girlfriend somewhere and I should have left a night light on in my bedroom. Nobody likes those dark photos where you can't really tell who is who and what they're doing. And it's impossible to sneak naughty photos if you have to use the flash feature on the phone.

As I got close to the door, I could tell that Suzie already thought of problem #2. She must have turned the light on and distracted Jimmy J from noticing or caring. She was also smart enough to be on her hands and knees facing the opposite wall. That put Jimmy J's back to me so he wouldn't catch me.

Before I go any further, let me say that it appears that Jimmy J may be packing some heat and he knows how to apply it. I smiled as I snapped off some photos and didn't need to worry about being heard. They were both grunting for all they were worth. It was such a sight that I hit the record button before I thought I would. I may to post this on Chang's tutorial page. This is how you do it doggie. And holy moly, I thought Suzie's hips looked amazing in skimpy clothing, but seeing them naked is amazing to another level.

"Come in Frankie. We need some help to keep your bed clean. He's afraid to get me pregnant so he's going to pull out. Grab some of your panties and catch his load babe."

Well, I have almost been to help out others, so I opened my drawer and grabbed two pairs of panties. I also made the decision to keep Suzie's clean and dry for me. I got in close and recorded Suzie's boobs bouncing back and forth which included her facial expressions.

"I'm here Jimmy J and I have a catch cloth already for you. Are you close to pulling out of this fine pussy? I'll catch every drop Jimmy J. She's so wet, isn't she Jimmy J? How are you lasting so long with these wide hips bouncing off your belly every second? Oh my, look at those balls tensing up. Suzie, he is about to release, so you better get it while you can. Come on, Jimmy J, I'm right here for you."

I reached in so I could control the pull out and aim it directly on the panties I had in my hand. I peeked around Suzie's body and noticed that she was totally lost in the sex act and wouldn't know exactly what happens back here. Since he was in my hand, I could feel the throbbing and I knew the moment was here. He pulled back and I pulled him to the side and aimed him right at my mouth. I was going to just let him squirt into my mouth, but he's a guy. He knew his balls were about to explode and he seen an open mouth waiting for it to happen. He plunged forward and sunk his fat cock deep into my throat. However, I could taste Suzie's pussy, even if for only a moment. But then, because he was so deep in my throat, that I never had a chance to taste him. His steams were so powerful. All I could do was to gurgle and swallow to clear my throat. But, OMG, I had to pull him out of my mouth and use my panties to finish him off.

And again, OMG, this boy is a baby making machine. There was so much of his hot stuff. It's a good thing they discussed the possibility of Suzie getting pregnant. I peeked around again and noticed that Suzie was panting and her head buried in the pillows, so she may not know what just happened. If it comes up, I won't lie to Suzie, but if it doesn't come up, I have soaked panties as my evidence.

I took a few more photos and shoved my other panties in Suzie's hand, just in case Jimmy J can recover. When I looked at Jimmy J, I didn't think he was going to recover. He was on his back and breathing like he ran a marathon. I figured I better leave them alone for a while, so I gave Suzie a few quick licks and left the bedroom. And no, I did not close the door all the way.

Finally, it was my turn to plop down on the couch and rest for a minute. I took a little pleasure knowing that there were two different loads of cum in my belly and frustrated that I was still fully dressed. Leave it to me to come up with another stupid plan. Get rid of my ruffled panties and lay down in James' bed and see if he will wake up and find me irresistible. Ah, why not, even my stupid plans have had some success lately. I stood and removed the ruffles and twirled them in my hand. I started towards James' room when I heard the sounds of sex coming from my bedroom.

Wow, jimmy J was able to recover and should be getting a hand job right now. I smiled at myself because Suzie approved the taking of photos and I wasn't going to disappoint. I peeked inside of my bedroom and received the biggest surprise of my life. Suzie was not jacking Jimmy J off. Suzie was on her back with her legs in the air and Jimmy J was thrusting in and out of her. That wasn't the surprise. The surprise was in the middle. I don't know how they did it, but my panties were being used as a condom of sorts. They were wrapped around his cock and he was pushing them in and out of Suzie's pussy. I don't know if that will work as a condom and I don't know how they stayed in place, but I was going to get the best of both worlds. More Jimmy J cum and more Suzie pussy juice. I elected to not interfere and focused my lens on the action. Another fine video to upload as a tutorial. And don't worry, Suzie's full face is not in the video. Although, everyone in the Middleton area would recognize those hips. They are one of a kind.

"Frankie, take care of him again. I'm afraid this won't work and his body is starting to vibrate. Hurry Frankie, take another load babe."

Like I said before, I am always willing to help. I dove on the bed and assumed a good position. Only this time, I was back a little, so Jimmy J would have to bring it to me. I laid there on my belly with my mouth open and waited. Jimmy J threw out the next surprise by ignoring his cum dump mouth with his cock and only stuck his fingers in me. He was tensing up so bad that I thought he was setting Suzie up for a pregnancy, so I grabbed him and the panties and pulled. He came at that moment. I did all I could to get his cock in my mouth while he was still releasing. LOL, the panties were still on him and no, they would not make very good condoms. At any rate, I foiled his plan to cum inside of Suzie and I got my third load of the night and another taste of Suzie.

I held my soaking wet panties prize and told Jimmy J to go pee and to not dribble. I knew he was done now.

"Yes, Mom."

As soon as he left the room I started to roll between Suzie's legs. Hah, she was waiting for me and had one leg lifted up for me. I lapped at her wet pussy for several minutes until I had her moaning and releasing down her legs. I think she liked it, but I could tell by her face. Her face was covered with her hands and her hair. But, I'm pretty sure there was a smile under there somewhere.

"OK Frankie, you win. Will you be my secret lover?"

"Secret from who? Jimmy J?"

"And Brie? Don't be mad."

"Whoa."

"I know babe, but just give me this for a while. You're the first person to ever lick me down there."

"I find that hard to believe Suzie."

"I promise. Everyone concentrates on my hips and my boobs. Please babe, I need this and I need it as a secret. Look, tomorrow is a holiday. I promise I will stop by tomorrow before work and change the color of your balls. I promise. Please, I heard the toilet flush."

Here's my position. If what Suzie said is true, then I licked her pussy twice and Brie hasn't been anywhere near it. I'm not saying I totally believe just yet, but she's innocence until proven guilty. And I have her very small G-String and two pairs of my own panties soaked in her man's cum. Brie may have something of hers, but I think this is the first time Suzie and Jimmy J had sex, so I have something Brie does not. And at number 2, I have a secret lover. I never thought of that before, so it's exciting. And first and foremost, there are no secrets that remain secrets forever. It will come out sooner or later that Suzie and I have been having a secret love affair (for years according to my Chang account).

End Frankie with a roommate 06

12