Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 07

Story Info
Frankie and James discuss the night before.
4k words
4.59
3.2k
2
0

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frankie with a Roommate 07

I love Holiday Monday's. The weather is perfect, the birds are singing and the streets are quiet. And as the roommate of the year, I have a coffee ready to brew for James, just as soon as he stirs.

But, Sunday night, well, that was quite a night. My plans were almost successful and the execution was flawless, if I do say so myself.

Coming out as a cross dresser to my roommate -- Check.

Role playing as the French Maid Servant all night -- Check.

Making James happy -- Check.

Secret time with Suzie -- Check.

Frankie gets sexed up -- Well, not yet, but my time is coming.

And one of the best things about coming out to my roommate last night is the fact that I'm having a coffee on the back deck and tanning my legs. Catching a few rays doesn't sound like a big deal, until you do in fem beach shorts and a crop top. This is not something I could have done last week. This is the life I always wanted.

I finished my coffee and figured it was about time to check in on James. And yes, I am prepared to hear all about how it is my fault that he is hung over. I just hope he uses phrases that compliment my French Maid skills. I don't want to just barge into his bedroom because of the "be respectful" thing between roommates, so a peek through the crack in the door will do.

I peeked into his door and he looked like he was going to sleep for a while longer. It's a holiday, so no problem. I made another cup of coffee, grabbed my iPad and phone and went back to tanning. Most of you probably watch your local TV News program to find out what is going on around. I surf around the Chang boards to find out what everyone else thinks I should be doing.

And apparently, I'm suppose to be less concerned about wearing my breast form inserts and just go with what I got. But seriously? A fishnet see-thru top? I don't know, but I'll try it. Not the fishnet top, but I'll go without my inserts. Someday.

"Excuse me. Hello. Excuse me."

"Good morning Mrs. Kendall. How are you on this fine morning?"

"I'm fine, thank you. Listen, we are having a Bar B Q this afternoon and I'm concerned about your state of dress. We expect young adults over and you know how they are. You're weren't planning on sun tanning in the nude all afternoon, were you?"

"LOL, come on Mrs. Kendall, I have shorts on. But if it makes you happy, I will put my top back on."

"Well, not yet. I'm only concerned about this afternoon. Besides, my husband is still in the garage jacking off. It takes him a while these days. But promise me that you will cover up when the young adults are here, please."

"No problem Mrs. Kendall. But you owe me a cheese burger. Enjoy your day."

Well, Mr. Kendall had better hurry it up because I need to take care of my roommate and his hang over. I kicked back and stretched my legs out as far as I could and let the sun do it's thing. Then my phone pinged.

It was Tori telling me that I had to work at the clothing shop today at 1 pm. Great, just when I was getting into the Holiday spirit. But I couldn't argue because this would be my first official day on the job. I let her know I would be there and she approved my Demin mini skirt as long as I wore thigh high socks.

I sent Suzie a text to let her know that I had to work and our secret date would have to be rescheduled. I was disappointed with her response because she was so "oh well" about it. It's OK. I kind of figured that I caught her in a vulnerable moment last night and it meant more to me than it did to her in the long run.

It was about time to get James up, so I posted a survey on Chang asking my followers to vote on the breast forms inserts versus wearing nothing, finished my coffee and gave Mr. Kendall one last chance to spill his seed on the garage floor.

I found James standing in front of the Blender, again. Huh, he's wearing different boxer shorts this morning.

"Good morning. I don't know what button to push. And who were you talking to outside?"

"Good morning James. Again, that's the Blender. Don't push any of those buttons. Come on, take two steps to the left. Good. It's the button that says Brew. Wait, I'll do it for you. Sit at the table. And Mrs. Kendall was telling me about her backyard Bar B Q today. How do you feel?"

"Hung over and slow. That was too many beers in just a couple of hours. Did you put me to bed again? And who won the game?"

"LOL, nobody treats you better than I do. Your team did, I think. Do you remember much about last night? Here's your coffee. One cream and one sugar."

"Probably too much. However, I think I'm totally embarrassed. Did I try to fuck the Maid last night?"

"You did. But she shouldn't have played bump and grind on your lap so much."

"Did the Maid suck me off and did I come in her mouth?"

"You did. I don't know your entire sex life, but I would say it was one of the best blow jobs you ever had. Her mouth was full and she had a hard time swallowing all of your stuff. The Maid watched some tutorial videos on Chang and learned a few things."

"Did I try to kiss the Maid last night?"

"You did. But the Maid doesn't kiss. Your reaction was normal. However, next time try kissing and sucking on her neck. I think the Maid would allow that.

"Did we have other guests last night?"

"Yes, we did. My friend Suzie and her boyfriend stopped by for a few minutes. Jimmy J fucked her doggie in my bed while I was putting you in your bed."

"What's with you and the doggie position? You mentioned it all the time."

"I don't know. I guess it's a trigger word for me. It's the damn videos on Chang. I think it's a preferred position for Tranny's. Is there anything else about last night that you want to talk about?"

"You know I'm not the talker in the house, but are there going to be issues between you and I now?"

"I don't have any issues and I'm calling the night a complete success. Do you remember telling me that it's OK for me to dress the way I want to? And what issues do you have now, James?"

"None really, but are you going to run around the house dressed like that all the time? Those are girl's shorts, right?"

"Well, I don't have an exact plan, but I'm asking for my freedom. I suppose to be fair, you can ask me to cover my legs, if that's what you want. But, hey, is that morning wood or is that for me?"

"Let's not set any hard and fast rules just yet. But I think I'm trying to tell you that I really wanted to fuck you last night."

"But you didn't, so no harm, no foul. And in your defense, everything I did last night had a sexual overtone to it. I would have felt like such a failure if you didn't have a boner all night. Let me finish. I don't think you're gay or anything like that. I have a nice body that was in a skimpy outfit and I took every opportunity to keep your blood flowing. As a young adult male, you had no choice but to get turned on. And in conclusion, you did not disappoint."

"So, you're not mad that I tried to push it in while you were giving that lap dance?"

"LOL, no James. But you were too drunk to realize that even though I removed my ruffled panties, I still had my Fishnets and a G-String on. Plus, I'm a virgin back there and I'm very tight. It would have been quite a challenge for you to sink your fat cock inside of me. You weren't going to fit."

"Ah, OK. I guess it's a good thing we don't keep any of that sex lubricant in the house because I really wanted to go balls deep in you."

"Well, I do have lube in the house. But think of this way, you were definitely ball's deep in my throat. And again, before you ask, I swallowed all of your seed. Don't be so embarrassed. However, I really need to hear it from you that my cross dressing isn't going to be a problem?"

"No, you pay the rent on time so you can do as you please. But there is something else and I'm very embarrassed about."

"What? That you snuck into my bedroom after your 5 am bathroom visit and found me laying on my belly with my special prize staring you in your face? I did that on purpose and just how in the hell did you resist me?"

"You knew I was there?"

"Yes, I heard the toilet flush and positioned myself in such away that you couldn't resist pounding me from the rear. I couldn't ask you to have your way with me. You were supposed to jump my bones because my body is irresistible to you."

"Well, I almost did but my piss boner wouldn't hold up and I was afraid."

"So, it was better for you to stand behind me and jack off your limp dick?"

"I'm sorry, nothing was working. I was still drunk. Actually, it's all your fault that I didn't lay the wood to you. You're the one who got me so drunk."

"Well, again, think of this way. You laid the wood to my throat. You were a real stud before you passed out. You had me choking and gagging because of all the wood you laid on me. Do you want another cup of coffee? I have to go to work this afternoon. I'm jumping in the shower first."

"Ah, yeah, one more coffee please. You know I'm going to tell the boys I fucked someone all night long, right?"

"I know you will. I don't think lying is a good idea, but if you tell them that you absolutely wrecked her mouth, that would be the truth. I'll even back up your story as long as you tell them that you did your date doggie. I'll tell them that I was spying on you while you fucked her silly. Now, prove to me that you know what button to push on the Keurig."

"Fine, but you'll continue doing everything for me like you always have, right? I don't know what I would do without you around all the time."

"LOL, nobody treats you better than I do. However, let's get something clear. Last night was all about coming out to you, it was all about role playing and it was all about sex in one way or another. Today is just the next day. We're back to being roommates. Last night cannot be our normal."

"Understood, but if you are dressed all the time, you can't get mad about me getting turned on."

"Baby steps James. Let's see how things go. Hey, do you start your swing shift tomorrow?"

"Yes, I will be working afternoons for the next three weeks. You'll be home alone until 1 am or so."

"You mean I'll be home alone running around in a bra and panties for the next three weeks. I think I'll do a little shopping at the store today."

"Hey, you can't tease me like that all the time. That's not fair."

"Ahh, it will be OK. I'll send you selfies every night. OK, I'm jumping in the shower. Are you going to peek on me in the shower and stroke your fat cock?"

"You always leave the door open."

"It helps with the steam. Or do you want me to have Emily Trap come over for a cup of coffee. She thinks you're a stud and I've seen how you check her out."

"OMG, she has such a cute ass, but she's kind of a slut. And I think she a drug addict."

"Let's not use the word slut. She's just trying to pay the rent. And she is not a drug addict. She was hypnotized a while back by a couple of jealous Tranny's and now she appears to be high all the time. But hey, here's an idea. Your bed is big enough for two and the house is big enough for three, so why don't you ask her to move in with you and be your girlfriend?"

"Wow, would you really be supportive if Emily Trap moved into my bed?"

"Oh, hell no. I was just trying to be nice. That cock sucking slut is not moving in here. But I'll send her a text. Just be done with her by the time I get out of the shower."

"Is she coming down?"

"Yes. Give her a few minutes. Listen, I know I talk smack about Emily Trap, but she's really nice. None of this is her fault. If you started to date her, I wouldn't be a bitch about it."

"Is that a lie?"

"Yes, I always try to be nice. I just don't want things to change around here. I'm not your girlfriend, but you are my roommate and you need me to take care of you. And sometimes dating is no more than parking behind the Pizza shop and having sex."

"So, I can have sex with my Ho Bags and Emily Trap and everything is cool?"

"Well, that is a little more than I expected for today's discussion, but maybe you could consult with me first. But know this, I will have more to say about your drug addict Ho Bags than I will Emily Trap. I don't like any of your Ho Bags at all. Oops, that must be your morning date at the door. Remember, be done before I'm out of the shower."

I headed for the shower and accidently forgot to close the door. I think everyone of you will agree with me that there is nothing like a good hot shower. The only negative this is that the noise level of the rushing water makes it hard to hear what's going on outside of the bathroom. But that was OK because I knew James was in good hands with Emily Trap. Whatever they were doing, they knew I was coming soon when I turned the water off. And silly me, I accidently forgot to bring extra clothes into the bathroom with me. Now I have to walk all the way across the house wrapped in just a towel.

I peeked out the bathroom door to the right first. Shoot. James' bedroom door was closed. They were in there. I looked to the left and confirmed my thoughts. The couch was empty. Shoot. Emily Trap was supposed to suck him off, not lay down on his bed. I swear, if he has big cock in her ass, I will never make him another cup of coffee ever. Damn the roommate privacy rules, no I mean damn them. I'm putting my ear to his door.

"James? Do you want another cup of coffee before I leave for work? Are you decent? Can I come in? James? Emily Trap, are you in there?" Hey, can you guys here me? I'm coming in."

Just as I was about to reach for the door knob, it opened and Emily Trap slipped out and closed the door behind her. She was wearing just a V-neck and her shorts were unbuttoned.

"He'll take one more cup of your wonderful coffee Frankie. But maybe I should take it to him. You look a little mad right now."

"This was supposed to be over with by the time I got out of the shower."

"Well, you weren't exactly clear on how I was to empty his balls and on how many times I supposed to empty them. Don't be mad at me babe. Go make his coffee and I'll paint your face. And in case you haven't noticed, I'm inserting puppy dog eyes here."

"$#@^@*&^&%"

"OMG, watch your mouth, Frankie. I didn't fuck him."

"Did he fuck you?"

"Well, I found some lube on your dresser. It was right there, out in the open. Are you going to make him a coffee?"

"OMG, you were his first? He's experienced now?"

I huffed and puffed my way to the kitchen and hit the button on the Keurig. Emily Trap followed behind me with her puppy dog eyes.

"He's too big for you Frankie."

"I know that, but still."

"He said your blow job was better than mine."

"I know that, but still."

"He still can't live without you."

"I know that, but still."

"He used a condom."

"Here, take him his coffee to him and meet me in my room. I'm requesting Asian eyes please."

"Slants and points coming up. Hey, how about some purple pasties on you?"

"You can't lay down for him without my consent. And my V-neck for today is blue."

"Do I need your permission to suck him off?"

"No, my man, I mean my roommate shouldn't have blue balls ever. And if he really said I was better than you, then you need some practice. But he really didn't say that, did he?"

"No, he didn't, but I was trying to be nice. Go take a seat at your Vanity Table and I'll be right there. However, let's focus on what you said earlier."

"What did I say?"

"Well, now your man, I mean your roommate has some experience. If it ever comes down to it, he will stretch the living hell out of you, but he will know how to get it done."

"OMG, he's so thick, isn't he? But I could take him."

"Lube would be mandatory and I mean mandatory."

"That's OK, I have a 6 pack."

"Ah, not anymore. His coffee is getting cold. I'll be in your bedroom in a few minutes."

I was frustrated and happy at the same time. At least he fucked a Tranny that I knew and at least he used a condom. But damn it, he put his cock in Emily Trap's butt and if I remember correctly, he wanted to go ball's deep. I chilled out as I reminded myself that I am not his girlfriend and settled into my make up chair. Emily Trap arrived sooner than I thought she would. I figured she would have taken a few extra minutes to suck off James again, but I guess she didn't.

"Now, sit back, relax and keep your eyes closed when I say so. Where's your kit?"

"Right here. Why don't you just drop your shorts? I mean they're half off of you already."

"Don't be silly. This is my early morning look. Head back please. And I promise to not fuck him again."

"Don't speak too quickly. He thinks you're pretty close to being girlfriend material. OMG, did the two of you kiss?"

"Hmmm, more like we made out. But as far as that girlfriend thing goes, two of his Uncles are regular customers of mine. Holiday parties with the families would be very strange."

"OMG, does he know that?"

"I don't think so. My client list is very confidential and it doesn't seem like a dinner table subject. Eyes closed please."

"Whatever. But just so you know, I had a plan, plan 76H and now it's foiled."

"LOL, do tell, what was plan 76H?"

"Well, I was going to ask you to spent the night with last night. But then the situation here got out of control. But I was going to ask."

"And we were going to spoon each other?"

"Spooning would be fine as long as I could get deep in your ass."

"LOL, have you ever had sex?"

"Well, no, but you make me think about it all the time. I was going to spread your volley ball cheeks wide open and bottom out on your stomach from the inside."

"There, you look pretty. And thanks, I like the volley ball comparison. Listen, James told me he works afternoons for the next three weeks."

"So?"

"Go to the store and pick up a couple of watermelons."

Well, I do like fruit. They say eating fruit sweetens the taste of your cum."

"LOL, that's a myth. Go on your precious Chang and search for melon sex videos. Practice makes perfect. Is that the skirt you're wearing to work?"

"Yes. And those socks."

"How many panties?"

"Two, my normal."

"Let's get you dressed and out the door. OMG, stop looking at me like that, I said I would leave him alone. Besides, I have to get home and change. Mrs. Kendall won't let me attend her Bar B Q wearing these shorts, like this. She's so proper sometimes. She's afraid I'm going to corrupt one of her Nephews."

"But it's alright for her husband to peep on me and pull his meat? He's worse than old man Campbell. And wait until you see the sun dress she's wearing today. It's very thin and her thong is clearly in sight. It's blue LOL."

"LOL, that's the one thing she happy about. She won't touch him. I think she only fucks Mr. Conn and sucks off Mr. Adams. Hey, do you mind if I suggest that you go without a bra and inserts today? The guys will fund you sexy."

"It seems to be the trend these days. But I really like the bumps. How about those over there? They're like 32B's."

"Fine, but only if you wear a black bra. Does that mean the painted pasties go to waste?"

"Second drawer. Will you put it on me please? And I like the pasties."

Emily Trap finished me up and headed home. But I'm no fool. I waited for Emily Trap to get all the way down the sidewalk before I closed the front door. There is no way I'm going to let her slip back inside the house and take my roommate for another ride. Plus, watching her walk away is such a pleasure. Now to give James a piece of my mind. I stood next to his bedroom door and told him off.

"I treat you well, you know. I don't understand why you had to slip your cock into her tight little volley ball ass and do your balls deep thing. But just for that, you can make your own coffee for the rest of the day and make your own bed today."

12