Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry. I'm too embarrassed to come out right now Frankie."

"You should be you SOB. I'm off to work. There is a Sub in the refrigerator for your lunch. Don't leave the house without eating and don't play Basketball for 30 minutes after you eat. I'll clean the kitchen when I get off work. And don't touch the laundry, I'll get to later tonight. And call your Mom today. It's a holiday after all."

Now that I told off James and put him in his place, it's time to pick up the cheese burger that I made Mrs. Kendall promise me. I could care less about the cheese burger, but I need to see all of these "young adults" for myself. Plus, this Denim skirt looks amazing on me and I want to show it off. LOL, I bet Mr. Kendall has to hide behind his BBQ grill for a few minutes.

But first, I need to put together a gift bag for Mr. Kendall and a lunch bag for me.

End Frankie with a roommate 07


12