Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 08

Story Info
Frankie attends a BBQ party before work.
7.5k words
4.67
3.3k
1
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's almost Noon and I'm ready for my first day on the job at the clothing store in Hillsdale. I suppose it goes without saying that every closet needs a Demin skirt. It doesn't matter if it's a mini or a regular skirt, just as long as there is one in your closet. But before I leave, I have a few things to do.

First is my roommate James. I need to give him a little more shit for screwing Emily Trap last night and then I need to make sure that he has clean clothes and food for the day. He's knows I'm pissed at him so he won't come out of his bedroom until I leave. Hah, I'll bust his door down to show off this skirt if I have to. I'm so pissed at him, that I will not pre load the K-Cup in the Keurig coffee maker. He will have to lift the K-Cup off the counter by himself. That will teach him.

And because I'm the best roommate in the world, I am arranging a hot lunch for him. I told him, wait, I yelled at him that there was a Sub in the frig, but I also want something warm in his belly. My plan is to have Mrs. Kendall deliver him a couple of Cheese Burgers from her family Bar B Q party around 2 pm or so. She is mad at me because she caught me sun bathing topless on the back deck, but she has no issues with James.

It's time to implement another one of my infamous plans.

Plan 81C. Piss off Mrs. Kendall. LOL, I will do that just by showing up at her party.

Plan 81C-1. Seduce some of the party guests. I'm wearing thigh high socks to work, but I will accidently forget to put them on when I walk over the party. I believe that bare legs and flip flops are appropriate for a backyard Bar B Q, right? I mean most 20 years old guys like bare legs, right?

Plan 81C-2. Distract Mr. Kendall with a special gift bag. I have those panties from last night that are soaked with Jimmy J's cum. That should keep him behind the garage for a while.

Plan 81C-3. Have a private conversation with Mrs. Kendall and set up a special delivery for my roommate after I leave the neighborhood. James has needs and Mrs. Kendall needs something. This should work out if I can keep her from yelling at me.

Plan 82C-4. Leave the party guests wondering "where is Frankie?" and a bunch of phone numbers.

I'm almost ready to strut over to the party. But first, I need my set ups. I put the cum soaked panties in a zipper lock baggie and placed it inside of a brown paper bag. I neatly folded this bag closed so no one would know what is in there. I put my folded thigh high socks in my small shoulder bag and I was almost ready to hit the party.

Now, it's time to give James another piece of my mind. Hah, he thinks he can hide behind that closed door.

"Hey, I'm stopping over at the Kendall's party for a few minutes before I go to work. Stop staring, it's just a Demin skirt. Your board shorts and socks are clean. I laid them out for you on your dresser. I pre-loaded the Keurig and laid out two more K-Cups on the counter. Stop looking at my legs, I will wear socks to work today. There is a left-over Sub in the refrigerator and I'm asking Mrs. Kendall to send you over a couple of Cheese Burgers in an hour or so. OMG, screw you, if you have a boner, you can call your girlfriend Emily Trap to "take care" of your problem, just like last night. And don't play Basketball for 30 minutes after you eat and it doesn't count if you have your girlfriend Emily Trap eat you. I'll finish the laundry tomorrow morning. And then, you're on your own. You'll have to make your bed. Do you have anything to say?"

"Ah, I'm afraid to say anything. But thanks for sending food over for me and have a good day at work????"

"OMG, I don't know why I put up with you. I meant how do I look?"

I walked over to him and whipped his covers back. Just a quick boner check to make sure this skirt is working. Hah, there it is. He is such a guy.

"Oh, ah, maybe you need to get a little closer to me so I get a good feel, I mean a good look?"

"Hah, no way James. I'm not your girlfriend. Maybe I'll have Emily Trap stop by before Lydia brings you the cheese burgers."

I am so pissed at him that he was only going to get a few strokes. I might have given him a few minutes of sucking, but he was inside of Emily Trap's butt last night and I don't know if he washed up. That's his loss for having such eager girlfriend.

"There, I'm done. Don't sleep all day and clean yourself up before Mrs. Kendall arrives. And be nice to her. Don't worry about the dishes, I will wash them after work. Have a nice day, James."

There, that should teach him. Now it's time to join the party. I took a good look at myself in the mirror, grabbed the brown paper bag, hit the Brew button the Keurig and left the house. The smell of the coffee should pull him out of his bedroom.

I did my best to sway my way down the sidewalk to the neighbors. I say I did my best because I am trying to walk like Emily Trap walks. And yes, I need more practice. But I managed and started up the driveway towards the backyard. I briefly stopped to send a text to Emily Trap.

"James has a boner."

"Permission?"

"Back sliding doors. Be quick."

I continued my walk. Wow, the party was in full swing and actually looked like a nice party. I stopped right at the rear of the house and prepared to strike a pose. But before I could get one leg extended, I was face to face with Mr. Kendall. Wow, 2 seconds ago he was way in the back of the yard working the grill and now he's almost touching me.

"Hey Mr. Kendall. Thanks for greeting me. The party looks great. Where is your lovely wife? Oh, there you are Lydia. Oh my, don't you look amazing. You should give us a twirl. Oh, come on Lydia, don't look at me like that. I'm fully dressed just like you requested. However, if I would have known that sheer dresses were allowed, I would worn one. Just like you."

And here they come. All six of the "young studs" that Mrs. Kendall is so concerned about. It was so nice of them to circle around me without being asked. And the best part is that Mrs. Kendall can't touch them because of that "Nephew" thing. This must be killing her to watch her nephews drooling over little ole me.

"Here Mr. Kendall, I brought you a gift bad, but please open it in private. It's a special gift for you and for you eyes and mouth only. Hey, where is he going so fast?"

For an older man, he can run pretty fast when he wants to. He disappeared around the back of the garage and that was the last we seen of him.

"Hey boys, gather around and we'll exchange introductions in a moment. Oh, by the way Aunt Lydia, if your husband is behind the garage doing whatever, who is working the grill? Maybe you need to go check on those burgers right now. It's OK, I'll keep your boys, I mean the boys entertained for a while. OK, bye now Lydia. Kiss, kiss."

Whoever said that phrase "if looks could kill" must have been in a similar situation. But hey, I won, for now. And it was a win for the guys too. In her fury, she spun around so quickly that she created a major twirl of her sun dress and gave all of us a peek at the beginning of her globes. And we all know that full cut granny panties do not allow such things to be peeked. Shame on you Lydia, but point Lydia. I'm betting that there is a nice set of shapely buns up under there. We'll see later maybe.

"OK boys, it looks like we're alone for a few minutes. Come on guys, tighten up the circle and give a girl a little coverage. There, that's better. Now, who wants to go first with the introductions? Seriously? Fine, I'll start."

I slowly walked around the circle and pull them in as tight as I could. I let my hand glide over their chest like a playing card in the spokes of a bike wheel. I peeked over the shoulder of the shortest one and found Mrs. Kendall staring me down and waving her fist at me. OMG, such a face she can make. I gave her a friendly wave.

"I'm Frankie and I live next door. Your lovely Aunt Lydia caught me sun bathing topless this morning and gave me a piece of her mind. And she made me stand there topless in front of her while she gave me the business for 5 minutes before she asked me to cover. So, I thought I would make nice with the neighbors by wearing this top and this mini skirt to her party. I mean, I really felt bad that my body was exposed to her because my beach shorts are quite small as well. I came over to promise her that I would hide better on the back deck next time I lay out in only my shorts. I'll probably lay out again on Wednesday about 10 am and I'll hide in that corner right there. See, it's almost a hiding spot, right boys? I mean, someone would have to be trimming the bushes to see me laying out basically nude."

Guys, they are so easy.

"OK boys, now it's your turns. Let's start with you sugar. What's your name and why would you stuff a pair of socks in your pants at a family party? Really? That's all you? What's your name? Kenny? Here Kenny, put your number in my phone."

I made my way around the circle and accepted each introduction. I accepted by extending my hand and rubbing their cocks. I suppose I don't need to tell you that a 20 years old cock gets hard when the wind blows and apparently, it's a windy day. I think I walked the circle four or five times before I stopped at the shortest guy in the circle. I know this one.

"Hey, I recognize you. Timmy, right? I know you from the Pizza shop. Listen Timmy, I wouldn't be mad if you spread it around, and by spread it around I mean Brie, that a hot chick got you all worked up at this party. What? Well, aren't you the naughty one? But I'll tell you what. If you agree to make me sound good in front of Brie, I will let you help me put my thigh high socks on before I leave. Deal? Good. Now, who's next?"

Whoa, all of a sudden, the circle got very tight. It was so tight, that I found it easy to push down Kenny's zipper. No, I didn't pull it out. I'm not the whore that Mrs. Kendall thinks I am. LOL, they took it as a hint and they all pushed their own zippers down. Fine, I felt Kenny once just to make sure he wasn't lying about his claim that he doesn't stuff his pants. Kenny is not lying. It's too bad he's off limits to me per his Aunt Lydia.

"Such forward young men pulling your zippers down and almost exposing your hard cocks to me like that. What would your Aunts think about this? And by the way Timmy, I'm home alone for the next weeks from 3 pm to 1 am if you want me to wash your running suit. Say Wednesday maybe? And for the rest of you, I might have a beverage on the back deck tomorrow before work about 3 pm if any of you want to come back and help clean up Aunt Lydia's backyard."

My encirclement was disrupted by Mrs. Kendall. It appears that she got Aunt Gail to watch the grill. It's alright. She just gave me something to work with. I can remind her later how well she walks, even with her face all twisted like that. She must have been quite the babe back in her day.

"OK boys, break it up, let the girl get on her way. Frankie probably needs to get to work."

"Oh Mrs. Kendall, we were just having a little fun. But boys, I do have to leave soon."

"It's too bad you can't stay, but you can't stay. Boys, I said break it up. OMG Jimmy, don't let my Sister see that. OMG, all of you, behind the garage now. And tell your Uncle to finish up and get back to the grill. Your Aunt Gail is getting drunk and she's going to burn everything. Go boys."

"Your Aunt Lydia is right guys, but come back soon. I need to talk to Aunt Lydia and then finish getting dressed in the spare bedroom. But, before you guys go behind the garage, don't you all agree that she looks amazing in her new sun dress? Come on Lydia, give them another twirl. Oops, sorry guys, I shouldn't ask you to check out your Aunt like that, even when she doesn't wear a bra at a family affair. Now listen to your very hot MILF Aunt Lydia and join your very nasty Uncle Fred behind the garage. See? Jimmy isn't shy. Follow him guys. I'll be sure to say good bye before I leave."

"Damn it, boys, go and hold your arms in front of you. OMG, look what you did to them Frankie. You're such a tease. What the hell am I supposed to do with them now?"

"Well Mrs. Kendall, you're not going to do anything because of that whole family is a no-no thing. And I don't mind rubbing it in because OMG look at all that man meat and I'm the only here who can mess with it. But, before I go, can we talk in private please?"

"Why? There's nothing for us to talk about. I'm the perfect party host and a proper lady. I'm a pillar of the family and the community."

"Hmmm, the perfect party host who wears a sheer sun dress without a bra and a blue thong. That's you, the perfect party host. Wouldn't it take a real Ho to show off her nipples and thong to a bunch of young adults? You know that all they think about at this age is pussy, right? Such a naughty Aunt Lydia. Hey, I'm not complaining. You look great for 38."

"I'm 37, thank you very much. And I didn't realize this dress was this sheer, but they all showed up before I could change and I accidently forgot to wear my bra. Are my nipples really poking through?"

"Of course, they are, but you knew that. So, if you don't sleep with Mr. Kendall, just who are you trying to seduce here? Me? Or can you get off by looking at hard cocks, even though you can't touch them?"

"Shut it bitch. It's none of your business. But you're right about me and Mr. Kendall. We sleep in separate bedrooms. Are you ready to leave now slut?"

"Almost, but first I wanted to say that your butt globes are very nice. I think you could get away with wearing a thong bikini in the backyard more often. So, if Mr. Kendall isn't squeezing your globes every night, who is? Someone should. Anyways, how about that dental floss bikini? Do you have one?"

"Screw off whore. But thanks, I have a special work out routine for my butt. And no, I do not have a string bikini and I wouldn't wear in front of you anyway. Hey, stop with the fake nice talk. What else do you have to say before you leave? And where do you work? On the corner?"

"LOL, no, that's your son Everitt, I mean Emily Trap on the corner every night. But you knew that already, didn't you? I've seen peeking on the action from your front porch at night. But let's get back to the way the dental floss strap of your thong disappears between your sweet butt cheeks. I wouldn't mind following the small strap with my tongue. I think I could bury my face in your butt crack and tweak your nipples at the same time."

"Well, I never."

"Hah, you never what? You never thought you would get wet for the neighbor you pretend to hate? You never thought that someone may actually want to lick your ass? You never wanted someone to remove your thong with their mouth? Exactly what have you never Lydia?"

"Screw you whore, I'm not wet for you. And I never thought that people actually licked ass. I thought that was just an internet meme joke. Damn it, stop talking sexy to me. I mean, shame on you for jacking up all of my Nephews like you did with your perfect legs."

"Hey, you said I needed to cover up and I did. Come on Lydia, a Demin skirt is acceptable anywhere. Just ask the boys. Besides, the wind was blowing, so you know.

"Damn it, you're in a mini skirt with bare legs and I saw you stroking their cocks over their pants. But before I forget, thanks for giving my no-good husband Fred something to play with. I won't let him touch me, but I don't hate him. What do we owe you?"

"James needs help with the front yard lawn care. Have Frank take care of that please. And think of this way, I gave your nephews the thrill that you couldn't. You should thank me for that too. I need to leave soon, but do you have a place where we can finish this conversation in private for a minute?"

"Why in private? OMG, follow me bitch, but make it quick. The kitchen should be empty. And why is your small shoulder bag so full? Are you carrying a dildo in there or something? Oh, we need to be quick, the Nephews are finished and I have a feeling that they won't leave you alone for long."

"LOL, no dildo. It's just my thigh high socks. I have to cover my legs at work. I thought I could put them on in your bedroom before I leave. Oh, wow, look at their eyes."

"OMG, but you can visit my house and get me wet, I mean, get all my Nephews hard with your bare legs, but then you're going to cover up for later? What a fucking slut you are. By the way, do you shave or use a cream on your legs?"

"Hah, see, you just admitted that you're wet. Both. The creams are easy, but sometimes I like to take my time and run a razor up my legs. Somewhere private please."

She led me into the house and into the kitchen. Nope, it wasn't empty. Two of the other Aunts were in there tossing salads. She pulled me into the living room. Nope, a few people were playing video games. She sighed and led me into her bedroom and closed the door.

"OK skank, we're alone. What do you want to say? And be quick whore, I have guests to tend to. What's your fantasy about me? I'm just the neighbor lady."

"Give me a minute. So, this is the bed where you sleep alone with your nipples digging into the sheets and no one digs into your pussy?"

"I said to stop with the sex talk and get to your business."

I stood directly in front of her. It was funny. There was fire coming out of her eyes, but she didn't flinch when I rubbed her groin. She continued to stand stead fast as I lifted her sun dress and exposed her naughty thong. I turned us so we could see the view in her mirror.

"I wanted to confirm that you were wearing such a naughty thong at your family party. Shame on you for showing off your prize and those shapely butt cheeks in front of all your relatives. And maybe it gets me wet knowing that you shave down here. Maybe we can continue our discussion of you wearing a string bikini in the backyard at a later time."

"Well, I never."

"Shut it Lydia and look in the mirror. For a woman in her hundreds, you still got it. And doesn't it excite you to have your body exposed like this? Wouldn't it be a dream if you and I were entering the grocery store and I pulled your dress up like this in front of everyone? That would be hot."

"Hah, I'm an old lady now and nobody wants to screw me. However, would you expose my boobs too? I mean at the grocery store? On a busy day? OMG, forget it. Hey, watch your fingers Missy. Are we done talking now? You asked for a private moment and I delivered."

"Fine. I will get to my point. Listen, I wouldn't be mad if you took a couple cheese burgers over to my house for my roommate in a few hours. He's home alone and horny, I mean bored. I'm mad as hell at him, but he needs to be taken care of while I'm at work."

I let my fingers do a little exploring around her bald beaver. You know, a little flicking and a little poking. I will say it again, I'm betting she was the best date in town back in her day.

"What do you think you're doing Frankie? Are you a Dike or a switch hitter? Leave my dress alone and get your fingers out of my pussy."

"I'm just talking here Lydia. So how about those cheese burgers? What do you want in trade?"

"Well, for starters, you need to pull your fingers out of my pussy within 3 minutes. I hear people in the hallway. And next, do you think I still have it? I'm getting old."

"Well, make you sure you have a 15 minutes excuse when you deliver some cheese burgers to James. I put clean towels in the bathroom for you to clean up."

"So, James might be horny, I mean hungry? Does he have enough control to pull out?"

"No, you'll need to judge his body tension. Once his hips start to vibrate, you'll have less than 60 seconds to pull off of him and shove him in your mouth. Wow, those noises are getting louder, so maybe we need to leave. But thank you for speaking with me."

"What are we doing here Frankie? Is this a tease or what? You can't come over here and jack up my Nephews and then leave. What's going on here?"

12