Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm just making nice with my neighbors. However, I just have to say, out of the blue, that the doggie position is a trigger for me and titties bouncing back and forth make me hot."

"Wow, out of the blue huh? Oh wow, we need to go, someone is at the door. OMG, let me push my dress down before you take pictures. Fine, just one from the back."

"Tell me about it later. Fluff your dress and watch it when the sun is behind you. I will remind your nephews that we all have an off-limits understanding."

"And you'll be reminding them of this while you're jacking them off?"

"I think Timmy and Kenny like me. And James likes to be hand fed sometimes. You can sit on his lap and steady yourself on his rod."

"Well, that's not doggie."

"LOL, he will do you twice in 15 minutes. He recovers quickly. Grab a napkin to wipe the corners of his mouth."

"OMG Frankie. Are you his girlfriend or his roommate?"

"Just his roommate, but a roommate who cares about his needs. And tell him to not touch the vacuum. I will do it later. Do we have deal? And no snooping around my bedroom. I live a very private life."

"Yes, but let's go. Someone is turning the door knob."

"OK, but one last thing. You know that if you snap your fingers in front of Emily Trap's face, she will transform back into your son Everitt, right?"

"Yeah, we know. But Frank spent his college funds on Home Security Cameras and the Casino, so we were going to wait another year."

We exited her bedroom only to find 14 pairs of eyes in the hallway. Six naughty Nephews and dirty old Uncle Larry. I think they were trying to peep on us. Mrs. Kendall was totally blushed and ran through the crowd and out of sight. I kept my eyes on the boys to make sure no one played grab ass on their Aunt Lydia. Her exit looked clean except for a few hip bumps.

"What is going on here boys? Is this the line for the bathroom? Well, you know what they say? Ladies first. Don't worry, I won't be long. I just need to put my thigh high socks on. Timmy, I believe you agreed to steady my hips while I slowly bend over and pull my socks up. I am I correct? No, it's OK, we can leave the door open. I mean, they're just socks over my legs."

I pushed my way through the boys and let them play grab ass. Hah, the joke is on them. Demin skirts are absolute boner machines, but the thickness of the Demin means they are just stealing cheap feels, more like slaps and slides. It's impossible to get a hand full.

I stood in the bathroom and scoped out the situation. I decided to use the edge of the bathtub as my foot stool and leave the toilet free. That seems like a good place to dump cum in case one of these boys needs to do that. I kicked off my flip flops and motioned for Timmy to stand beside me and showed him where to place his hands on my hips.

OMG, he is so scared. He's a full arm length away from me. I pulled him in a little closer. There, that's better.

"It's OK Timmy. You dry hump my leg. Don't be embarrassed, they all want to trade places with you, don't you boys?"

I lifted my right leg and began the process. OMG, this is such a slow process. When I glanced up at the crowd, I figured they could use a little help.

"Come on boys, don't be shy. You can whip your cocks out. I mean, Uncle Larry has and he is 15 strokes into it. Whoa Timmy, hold me tight. I almost fell into Kenny's lap. And shame on you Kenny for sitting on the floor like that. Are you trying to peek up my skirt or something?"

I rolled up the right sock all the way over my knee and up my thigh. I slowly used my hands to smooth it out from my ankle to the highest point on my thigh and admired my work. Then I gently used my right leg to push over Kenny. Now it was time for my left.

"Just so it's clear boys, my clothes are clean. You need to use the toilet to dump your nasty messes, just like Uncle Larry is doing right now. Just keep it off of me, for today anyways. No Timmy, you're good. I think that gawd awful running suit will contain your load. I don't think anyone will even notice. It will look like just another stain. Remember, in a few days, I will wash that suit and you can play video games on my couch in your boxer shorts."

I went back to my left leg and repeated the very slow process of pulling my sock up. I only stopped to give Timmy a little push back when I felt him tensing up. I mean, I think he's a good kid and I do know him from the Pizza shop. I did, however, make a full turn so I could inspect the front of his nasty pants to make sure his load stayed home. Yup, just another stain. Then I turned to Jimmy.

"Jimmy, the back of my skirt is dry, right? Use you hand to make sure. Whoa, just how many hands do you have Jimmy? Ok, that's enough. I need to finish pulling up my sock. Hey Tommy, make a little room for Uncle Larry, it looks like he has another load to lose. Or do you want him to cum on your face? Here, take Timmy's place and steady my hips. Geez Uncle Larry, at least flush the toilet. This is no time to try to save water."

I finished pulling up my sock and let them admire my work and my legs. I was ready to leave for work so I started to shoo the boys out of the bathroom and closed the door. Oops, Tommy managed to stay behind somehow.

"What's on your mind Tommy? Is there a reason you stayed behind when I closed the door? I told you that my clothes need to stay clean. OMG, are you all such horny little freaks? Just a minute. Kenny, are you still out there?"

Boom. The door flew open and Mr. Big Dick was front and center. LOL, it must be funny to see six guys leaning against the door and trying listen in.

"Close the door, Kenny. Listen, your cousin Tommy is crying about how he is going to die from blue balls if he doesn't get some more relief. Wasn't he behind the garage with you? Fine, but what are we going to do about him now? Your Aunts made me promise not to fuck any of you and I late for work anyway."

I stood there with my arms crossed looking for answers. Hah, all I got was mumbling.

"Oh no, I will not get on my knees in my clean socks. And if the two of you are uncomfortable in your board shorts, you may drop them. Well, look who finally has a good idea. That might work, but Tommy, you need to be quick. And Kenny, you need to promise to hold my skirt so that only half of my panties are exposed and no more than two fingers of crack exposed. Here, there is a zipper in the back."

I spun around and pointed to the zipper. He fumbled around and awkwardly pushed it down. I used my hands to show him how much exposure was allowed.

"Remember Kenny, you promised not to expose no more than two fingers of crack and you can only run your finger through my crack 8 or 9 times. Is this good for you Tommy? What? Bend over a little more? Like this? Fine, just remember to aim it at the toilet."

How embarrassing it is to have your skirt unzipped while you're bending over the edge of the bathtub and shaking your exposed ass crack back and forth.

"Damn it, Kenny, at least get your fingers wet in the sink. That's virgin territory back there. But not too wet, I don't want a wet spot on this fine Demin skirt. How are you doing back there, Tommy? OK, good. OMG, what Kenny? No, I don't know how you can hold my skirt, finger my crack and then jack off at the same time. Geez, such naughty boys. Fine. Jimmy, we need an extra hand in here."

Well, we're going to need to buy the Kendall's a new bathroom door if this keeps up.

"Jimmy, close the door, I'm a little exposed here. Geez. Anyway, I'm not asking you to go fag or anything but would mind giving Kenny a hand? We don't have to mention it to anyone. Wow, you will? Such a nice cousin. So, then it might not be a problem if you wipe a little of Tommy's pre cum inside my crack for Kenny either? The water dries up so fast. Thanks love. Hey, just a thin coat. I don't want a mess on me. No, Tommy, I will not spin around and offer my open mouth. That's next week. Use the toilet for today. Whoa Kenny, one Kunkle deep only please. Remember that virgin thing."

Alright, it's getting tight in here, but these boys seem to be finding their spots just fine. But I need to go soon, so this can only continue for another 12 minutes.

"OMG, what did you say Jimmy? That's just freaky. But OK, wipe a little more of Tommy's pre cum on Kenny's finger. And Kenny, only second Kunkle deep and then you can finger bang Jimmy's mouth like he just asked for. Kenny, I said second Kunkle only. And come on Tommy, I need you cum already. What? Who is going to jack off Jimmy? What the hell guys, we're out of room. Oh, Kenny, that's deep."

It was finally over, for Tommy that is. He was blowing into, or should I say, all over the toilet. Alright, one down, two to go.

"Are you ready for a dirty finger banging Jimmy? What Kenny? No baby, I cannot be your little bitch. It's good enough that you know you were the first to enter me. I'm sorry Kenny, but I promised your Aunt. Just a few more finger thrusts and then it's time to give Jimmy the faggot what he wants. It's drying up and doesn't feel so good now. I said no Kenny, not even in secret. Well, no I'm sorry. I need to stay friends with your Aunt Lydia. OK stud, pull out and bang his mouth. Tommy, OMG, are you licking your own stuff off of the seat? You boys are so nasty."

A new experience for me. One stud finger banging another stud in the mouth with a finger that was just in my butt and nobody flinched. Hmmm, I may have to ask these boys just exactly what went on when they sleep overs and if they have any videos. And I'm calling Jimmy a straight up faggot because he is sucking Kenny's finger like it was candy coated.

"Tommy, why are you moving towards Jimmy's cock? Do you want to squirt on your face? Really? Just what the hell did you boys do during sleep overs? Where did you learn this stuff? I mean, look at Kenny, he has done this before. Wow, nice shot Jimmy and nice catch Tommy."

Another one down, but I have a feeling that Kenny is going to want something else. Something I don't have time for. I pushed Tommy and Jimmy out of the door. When I tried to include Kenny, he was having none of that.

"Put the seat cover down and take a seat. Your clothes will stay clean. And your face will stay clean too if you swallow. No excuses."

"Listen, I didn't want to say anything in front of your cousins, but maybe we can be in secret. Don't smile just yet, I said maybe. I have to be nice to your aunt. However, since we're here, do you want to fuck my mouth until I choke Kenny? Yeah, well, you need to be quick. Timmy, can you get a photo of this and accidently send it to Brie please."

Kenny seems to have experience than I thought. He knew exactly what to do and when to do. And it seems that Timmy has recorded this type of action before as well. His movements to get the perfect angle let me know he was not a rookie. Hah, that means there are videos of their sleep overs and I plan on reviewing them. Kenny wrecked my mouth for over 7 minutes before he blew his thick load down my throat. I say thick because that's the way it felt. Very thick and gooey.

"Photos sent. She's little mad right now so I won't tell you what her replies say. You can read them later. I'll see you Wednesday."

"Wear clean boxers damn it. Kenny, in secret, OK?"

I had to get out of this house and I had to leave now. I was making my way through the kitchen when I passed Aunt Carrie. She slowed me down by grabbing my arm and swinging me towards her.

"My Sister may be a bit of a prude, but I'm not. I would give my thong, if you asked me. Can I put my number in your phone? Thanks."

Whoa, she lifted her dress and snapped off a shot of her thong and tagged it to her phone number. Damn, this is a woman who knows what she wants.

"Call me sometime. My house is directly behind yours and I've seen things. And by the way, unlike my Sister, I wash my pussy every day so it's as sweet as it can be. Did my loser of a husband Larry cum from looking at you in the bathroom?"

"Ah, yes, he did, twice. Does that make you mad? I didn't touch him."

"Oh, no sweetie, I don't screw that asshole, but I don't hate him either. I'm glad he won't be bothering me later. What time will you be home from work and will you be coming back to the party? Are you single? And I wouldn't mind if you finger banged me through the fence sometime."

"If I see some lights on, I might stop back in. I should be going now Miss Carrie. I'm running late."

"Hold up. Keep your eyes open when you're walking around your backyard. I might be hiding behind the bushes over the fence and if I failed to mention it, I'm always squeaky clean. It can be a secret meeting or you can post it Chang, I don't care."

"Maybe, but I'm late. See you later. Besides, it looks like you're missing a good party."

"You know I asking to be your girlfriend, right? What the hell else do I need to do?"

"Excuse me, but it's very rude to leave a party without giving the host a proper good bye. Carrie, your husband is looking for you. And don't worry, I can see by Frankie's eyes that you hooked her. It was probably your line about how your pussy is as sweet as honey."

"Sorry Lydia. I had a wonderful time at your party. Thank you so much for having me. Is James' plate just about ready?"

"Yes, it is. I have it right here and I'm on my way. Cheese Burgers and Cake. But I would like to clarify a few things."

"Such as?"

"Well, is this a one-time thing, are we trading favors?"

"I'm late Lydia. Can we finish this tomorrow?"

"Yes, but just so it clear, he takes me doggie, my titties are swinging, I suck him off and maybe some butt sex? I just want to be clear because once he gets a piece of me, it's over for you. I will be his number one and you will be just the fem boy roommate. I'm that good or at least I used to be. And yes, I know your secret. You were pretty hard for me when we talking in the bedroom."

"Hah, I knew that you knew my secret when you felt me up. You almost made me cum while we were talking in your bedroom. Can you sneak in a few selfies?"

"I suppose so, but we need to blur my face."

"And?"

"OMG you're a freak. My titties will be shaking like crazy as he's doing me doggie. You can verify that tomorrow with Mr. Campbell's home security video. I assume you left the curtains open."

"Keep towards the center of the couch or to the right of his bed if that's where you go."

"OK, Frankie, we're done here. Except, just so you know, your new side mistress Carrie never left and she's been listening from around the corner, haven't you Sister? Can she come with me? She can carry the cake. What say you? And come out here Carrie."

Carrie rounded the corner with her headed lower and stood there like someone who was totally busted. At least her sun dress is a little more appropriate and much less sheer than Lydia's. Hah, that makes Lydia as the Ho Sister and Carrie the good Sister.

"Fine, we just met, so she's not my girlfriend. But Carrie keeps her bra on as James is pumping her silly. He has quite a large cock Carrie, can you handle it?"

"Well, my titties won't shake so much with my bra on. Can I go half and half or something? And this isn't going to piss you off, is it? I want to get to know you better. I won't fuck him like a bronco if you're going to get mad about it later."

"Your bra will be hanging on the inside of my bedroom door knob when you leave. Remember, no more than 15 minutes or your dumb ass husbands may come looking for you."

"Who are you texting, Frankie?"

"James. Just letting him know that he can answer the door in his boxers. Remind him to put his dirty laundry in the basket and that I will dust his bedroom tomorrow."

"Are you sure you're not his girlfriend?"

"I am not his girlfriend. OK, we're done here. The Keurig machine is loaded in case he wants a coffee and you will find butt lube on my dresser, if you need some."

"I thought we couldn't enter your bedroom?"

"Well, how else will Carrie hang her bra on my door knob and leave her panties under my pillow? Make sure James is satisfied before you leave. Bye ladies and thank you so much."

"LOL, are you sure there isn't anything else you want us to do?"

"No, but if the two of wreck his boxers, I put clean ones in his dresser. Top right drawer. And let him know that I will wipe down the counter tops tonight. And remember, he won't pull out. He keeps condoms in his night stand, if you prefer that protection. How do I look?"

"Good. I can't wait to watch Carrie fuck you. She's the wild Sister. Sorry, we will deliver this food to your roommate and wipe his mouth clean. Hey, does he eat pussy?"

"And you promised not to get mad about this, right?"

"Carrie, while you snooping around my bedroom, you can check the bed to make sure it's soft enough for you. I assume you like to get eight hours of sleep. I must go now. Oops, I almost forgot, he takes one cream and one sugar in his coffee."

It was time for me to leave this wild party and get to work. I straightened my skirt, pulled up my socks and jumped in my car. What a day. I went from getting caught sun bathing topless by Lydia to quite a sexual affair in Lydia's bathroom to setting up my James with a tag team of horny housewives.

Hah, the joke is on them. When I say James recovers quickly, I mean quickly. He will wear them both out in 15 minutes. And it doesn't matter that Emily Trap drained his balls an hour ago.

But all that doesn't matter now. I get to relive a real and true sexual experience in Lydia's bathroom just 12 minutes ago. Finally, I get to post something on Chang that is absolutely true.

"Ah, Lydia, am I the girlfriend or is James the girlfriend? I'm a little confused."

"Well, it does seem a little confusing, but maybe, just maybe, you will be the girlfriend who has a very neat and orderly boyfriend and at the same time you get to get fucked hard by his roommate girlfriend on a regular basis."

"Wait, that doesn't help. So, I have a boyfriend, who is a girlfriend, who has a boyfriend roommate and I get all the hard cock I want? How long have you known about this and has it taken this long for you to tell me about it? Let's deliver some cake."

"Let's move it, Carrie. The Cheese Burgers are getting cold."

End Frankie with a roommate 08

12