Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 09

Story Info
Frankie's first day on the job after the BBQ party.
6.8k words
4.5
2.7k
1
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, well, well. What a day and it's only half over. But now, it's time to report for duty at the store. I hope Tori gives me meal break that is long enough to update my Chang page with all the wonderful sex I had this afternoon. LOL, I'm going to need at least an hour.

Once I arrived at the store and parked, I received a text from Mrs. Kendall.

"Doggie do, doggie done."

"Is he done?"

"LOL, I don't know, but Carrie is."

"Seriously?"

"She still likes you."

"Party still going?"

"Stop by."

Hah, those horny housewives are having quite the afternoon. That's OK, just as long as my roommate has zero sperm in his balls. I need him change light bulbs and stuff, so I don't need him straining a leg muscle carrying around full balls.

I made my way through the parking lot and entered the store. I did everything I could to avoid eye contact with the VP of Operations, Karla. Karla is nice, but a little full of herself. I kept my head down and found my way to Tori's work area. She greeted me with a hug and started my training process. She showed me how to use the iPad to scan the shelves in the stock room to determine what stock was good and what stock was running low or empty. Tori noted that there was more to it than this, but this would be enough for the day. The process was pretty smooth and easy, but I was wasting this fine Demin mini skirt in the stock room. I needed to get through this and plant my butt in one of those stools and cross my legs. And keep crossing them until my mini skirt rode way up my thighs.

"OK Tori, I think I'm done."

"Good. Follow me and we'll check the results. I always review the data in these bar stools. The trick is to cross and uncross your legs at least three times. It really raises the hem of your skirt. Sit."

"LOL, I was thinking the same thing."

"Cross once. So, how did your plan go last night? Cross back."

"The plan was flawless and my execution was the best. James knows who and what I am and there are no major issues. Double cross?"

"Well, did you get anything?"

"I sucked him off, but he ended up giving Emily Trap the full sex treatment. I was disappointed and happy at the same time. How about you? Were you beating the boys off with a stick as usual?"

"LOL, well I usually beat them off with my hands, but my weekend was pretty normal. So, what about today? I follow you on Chang and it seems that you let six guys gang bang you and you then you sucked them all off. Is that true? And OMG, what is going on with those two horny housewives? Are they both really pregnant now? I mean, it sounds like you had quite the afternoon. Quick, cross your legs, there is stud checking you out."

"Oh, well, you know how the Mods at Chang make things sound better. But I did have a cock in my mouth and a finger in my butt."

"OMG, you're a total whore LOL. It wasn't your finger, was it?"

"No, and I jazzed up the ladies and sent them to my house to screw James' brains out. He needs his relief. And he's playing Basketball this afternoon and he jumps higher when his balls are empty."

"LOL, did you do the laundry and wash the dishes first? OMG, you make his bed for him, don't you?"

"Well, he might pull a muscle and we have light bulbs that need to be changed."

"So, how does he take his coffee?"

"Bold, one cream and one sugar. I make three cups every morning. Can we get back to crossing our legs please?"

"Fine, but one last question. Are you mad at Emily Trap because you thought she would give him a hand job, but she ended up taking him all the way around the world? The word on the streets is that she a hard fuck to follow."

"Being mad is not allowed. She claims that I wasn't clear with my instructions when I said she could take care of him. She claims that she heard me say to screw him every way possible and then some. Emily Trap claims it's my fault that James is now experienced in the art of butt fucking and then she said I owe her $150 for my mistake."

"You know she's hypnotized, right?"

"Yeah, her parents live right next door. Mrs. Kendall has a lame excuse for not snapping her fingers in Emily Trap's face."

"LOL, that's because Everett was such a nerd. He is so much better as Emily Trap. Hey, I know that girl over there. Her name is Amanda and she is friends with Suzie. Let's go get you your first customer. Hey Amanda. How are you?"

"Oh, hey Tori. I'm good. I was just looking around. What side of the store does Suzie shop on?"

"LOL, you know she no limits. Anyway, this is Frankie. She can help you with any questions and fittings. Is there a party coming up or something?"

"Oh yeah, it should be a blow out, so I was hoping to find something that would boost me up to Suzie's level. Hi Frankie. So where do we start and I think we should start with that Demin skirt you're wearing right now."

"I'll get one Frankie. You take Amanda to the other side of the store where we keep the underground party clothes. Ah, size 5 and 34C?"

"LOL, she is being nice Frankie. She knows I'm a size 6. But before we get started, do we need to clear the air or anything Tori?"

"No. We got a little close once at a party and then we became very close in that bedroom. But then we went our own ways. Everything is cool. Do you prefer your bra with front clasp or rear clasp?"

"Alright, just as long as we're cool. But remember, I came back for more. Rear clasp for a Demin outfit and front clasp for the black leather outfit that Frankie is going to help me select."

"OK then, we'll meet in the dressing area in a while. And you weren't ready to keep coming back. You picked a bad time to get shy about fucking another girl. I was there for you. But we're cool."

"I'm sorry. I made a mistake. You'll always be my number one in my heart."

"Well, thanks for that. Maybe we can kiss and make up later in dressing room #3. It has a lock on the door. And Frankie, it may sound like we broke up, which we did, she's not available. Go."

Well, it seems like there is a story to be told here and I get to spend time with story teller #1. It sounds like Tori has a hidden lover. I can't wait to hear more about it.

"OK, I think we should start with these leather skirts and what happened at that party with Tori? Were you both drunk and experimented with a girl kiss? And then you fell into bed and had girl sex and then Tori proposed to you and you got cold feet and then you cried? Spill it and I promised to put you in a skirt that is guaranteed to get you arrested."

"Well, I guess you have it all figured out, don't you LOL? Let's just say we fell into each other arms and we didn't know what to do from there. It was a few months ago."

"OMG, are you telling me that Tori actually had messy sex hair once? Are there photos for proof? Let's start with these two skirts. Do you girls better than boys? And how many times was her hair a total walk of shame mess?"

"No, I failed to mess up her hair, but not because I didn't try. Hmmm, this one might be a little too short for me, but I'll try it on. And no, only with Tori. There is something special about her. And fine, once we hit the sack after a hot shower and we went crazy. There were seven strands of hair out of place."

"Cool, so she is almost normal. OK, fishnet stockings or high waist? And you might change your mind when you see yourself in the mini. The way you fill out those capri tights tell me that your legs are worthy of showing off. So, Tori is making good money now. You guys should get a place together. I think we'll try on this sheer blouse."

"Sheer blouse? It looks more like clear plastic, but OK. And that's up to Tori. It's her turn to make a move. So, hooker heels or something less slutty?"

"Ah, I think I heard the story as it's your move. Boots. Suzie wears a lot of things that have shiny appointments, how do you feel about buckles and chains? It wouldn't hurt if you gave Tori a hint that a move is coming. She is shy sometimes."

"She is not shy at any time. Not as much shiny as Suzie."

"Alright, but I will grab this vest and we should try on this leather halter top. Let's go the dressing area. I can see Tori has the Denim skirt and a city blouse hanging up. And oh my, look at that naughty bra. So, you don't have a boyfriend who would bust in on you and Tori when you're deep in the middle of sex while you live together, right? Is there video available?"

"LOL, slow your roll, Frankie. But no, we would not be interrupted. Once I plant my face between her perfect butt cheeks, it would not be interrupted until my tongue gives out. There is a little video, but we blurred our faces. So, what's with all the Q&A babe? I'm sure Tori is still beating off tons of guys with a stick."

"I want my boss to be happy and there was a special sparkle in her eyes when you were talking. It was unmistakable. And she confirmed to me earlier that she beats her guys off with her hands and her feet."

"OMG, don't get me started on her feet. Will you be joining me in the dressing room and which do we try on first?"

"I will join you as long as you're not shy and if you're shopping here, you are not shy. Demi skirt first. Now if you were shy, I would suggest that you just pull it up over your capri tights, but because we both know that is not a problem, strip down to your bra and panties. I would also suggest a two-bedroom apartment, but you could away with a one bedroom. And a Sectional in the living room makes sex easy."

Hah, those words were barely out of my mouth before Amanda started to undress. And what a body she has. I was straining my eyes trying to find a flaw. Hah, there is one blemish mark on the bottom of her left foot.

"Hmmm, I guess we should have grabbed a wide belt. Hand bra pose and hold please. Thanks. Tori, can you grab a wide belt for us please?"

"You mean like this one? Alright, that skirt looks good and the length is perfect. Will need a hand bra photo Frankie."

"Got it. I'll forward to your personal account so you can see what you have been missing. And I'm thinking the red bra if it's a Friday night at a club and a black bra if it's any other day. We should add one of those gray cotton bras for those days when the two of you are lounging around your apartment in your undies and relaxing before hot sex. OMG, Amanda is one of your shaving customers, isn't she?"

"I agree Frankie. Why don't you go get the fishnets and boots while I help Amanda with her new bra? Ok, bye now. Take your time. And what apartment is she talking about Amanda and why are we lounging around in our skimpy undies?"

"Don't sweat it Tori. Frankie has life totally figured out, but she is supportive of us trying to talk again."

I guess I'll take the hint and finish off the outfit and give Tori and Amanda a few private moments. I took my time gathering more items and placing them next to the dressing room. OK, that's enough time to try on a simple bra and to kiss and make up.

"OMG Tori, what are you doing? Latching you lips on Amanda's nipple has nothing to do with trying on a bra. OMG, did you make a hickey under her Titty? How long was I gone? Whatever, cover up, I hear the clumping of the boss' shoes. And symmetry matters, you'll need to make another hickey when she tries on the red bra."

Clump, clump, clump. You always know when Karla is coming. She would do so much better with high tops.

"Alright team, let's see what we have here. Hi. I'm Karla, the CEO, the Executive VP and the HR Manager. Have my girls been taking care of you? And how nice that you have blessed with those mega milkers. Wow, Tori wouldn't it amazing to sleep with those puppies every night?"

"Hi Karla. I'm Amanda. I'm friends with Tori and Suzie and so far, I'm happy as can be. And Tori has slept with them and then I made a terrible mistake. Frankie seems to know the rest of the story so she can fill you in later. So, how do I look in this Demin skirt?"

"Hmm, so the new girl, Frankie, wears a Demin outfit to work and a customer buys the exact same thing? I like it. As the Senior CEO, I approve a 20% discount."

"And as the new girl, I have confirmed information that they once spent 48 hours in bed without getting out for food. They survived by gently biting each other."

"Fine I approve a 25% discount."

"But the new girl knows for sure that there are photos of them in bed with so much sweat on them that it trickled down and in between their butt cracks. The trickles followed the thong bikini tan lines. Amanda maintains the tan lines to this day. You will see them in the photos I forwarded to your inbox."

"OMG, 30% discount and the new girl shuts it. Get a few photos of this for the website and don't forget the release form. And make certain to get a few hand bra photos, you know, for the website, forward them through my account first."

"Check your inbox Sugar Cube. And remember, Tori has a trigger point for Amanda's tan lines. She tans right down the strip mall at Hun's Nail Saloon. She tans every four days because she still loves Tori and Tori needs to come around quick. I have heard that Kim Hun keeps trying to give Amanda personal tanning lessons and we all know that there is no such thing."

"Nice work Frankie. Tori, I think you made a hire with this one. Will Amanda try on that red bra next? Is that the sheerest blouse that we have? And are the two you sleeping together tonight? Tori has stayed in my spare bedroom in the past and it will always be open to her. Oh, it's almost closing time."

"Yes Cube, Tori will help her try on the red bra next because nobody can massage Amanda's breasts like Tori can. Tori is a prize catch and shouldn't be overlooked. I give them 11 minutes for each bra change. I'm using the down time to search for an open apartment where they live in sin. So far, I have found an upper floor two-bedroom penthouse style in the new complex in Middleton. The buildings face each other and surround a large pond. Anyone standing on their Balcony in a naughty nightie would be able to collect $20 from each tenant, including the ladies."

"Well done, Frankie. But Tori, I'm a little disappointed."

"No worries Karla. Frankie has lined up your precious fishnets and a Brazilian thong for the black leather mini skirt. Frankie also proposed a Peek a Boo Bra and that vest for nipple coverage. Frankie has great fashion sense, but she needs to learn that living with Amanda is not a sin, it's a blessing. Much like her boobs are a blessing for everyone in front of her."

"Again, well done. But Tori, I don't need to remind you that it's best if her nipples are moist when they slip the openings on the front of the Peek a Boo. Carry on team and call me when she's finished. And Tori, get Pop Tart a headset. I don't want her yelling across the store. A few customers have inquired about the power of her mouth and have made financial offers. Finally, Amanda, if you're not shy, my personal folder, I mean our public website could use a few photos of the dental floss thong disappearing between your perfect butt cheeks. Trickling sweat beads pay more."

"No problem boss lady. Frankie, please go get the perfect Peek a Boo bra and take your time. I will put the red bra on Amanda and take a few photos. And remember, symmetry is your idea. And why is our website designer scheduling a review meeting me?"

"It's OK Frankie, I will make sure Tori's aim is on the mark because I agree, symmetry is best in all things. Hey, that guy sent me text too. I thought he was just another freak who wants a nude selfie."

Great, another hint and another chance for those lovers to love each other. But there is no way I'm giving them 11 minutes. I went to the BDSM department and stood there is shock. Whoa, who wears this stuff and where? Everything here is for the bedroom only. However, I did find the perfect Peek a Boo bra. It has a chain attached to it that makes it look like you wearing nipple clamps, without wearing actual clamps. It will be hot because the hanging chain will be clearly visible through the sheer blouse. Perfect.

"I'm coming in Tori. Hey, what are these little boxes outside of the door? OMG, butt plugs?"

"Come in Frankie. It's OK, they are bejeweled in blue. See? Show her Amanda. We have renewed our claim to one another. See? I have a matching plug. Ooh, nice choice on the bra. I like the chain. OK, bye now for 6 minutes."

"Fine, but next time, put you lips more to the side. Those marks will be visible if she wears her bikini top tomorrow when she visits you. And I'm not leaving. I have work to do."

"It's OK Tori, Frankie can stay. I just got a notification that we have been approved for a new apartment and some dude named Mr. G has pre-paid our first year of rent. It's a two-bedroom upper penthouse with a Den and a Balcony. We can move in this Saturday morning. Hey, just like Frankie said."

"Well, we can thank Frankie for that, but she needs to go show Mr. G this photo because we need some new furniture. Frankie, start with a new bed and make it King size. Amanda has a habit of spreading out. And then tell him to check his e-mail in 7 minutes and remind him that our living room needs stuff too. And it sounds like we will need some skimpy and revealing clothes to wear on the Balcony of the upper floor."

"Because the two of you will have to bend over and pick stuff up?"

"OMG no, that's slutty. I will bend over and Amanda can lean way forward. Ok, bye now Pop Tart."

Oh no, I have been warned about having meetings with the owner, Mr. G. However, I want my boss Tori to be happy and I understand that I may not be Mr. G's type. I am not over weight, middle-aged and bald.

"Ah, Mr. G, Tori has asked me to meet with you and review her list of furniture needs. Her incentive is in your e-mail account. She said I'm approved to jack you off while you review her requests. She also said that if you cum on face, the furniture bill will be unreal, but my butt is included in the original price. She had her fingers crossed hoping you would go for my mouth, miss and make a mess of me. She is busy getting a new customer wet and cannot join us."

"Not now new girl. I have a scheduled meeting with Mr. Conn and Mr. Adams and we will need two hours for our 3-way affair, I mean 3-way call. You can go online and order whatever Miss Perfect needs and submit it to Karla for her signature. What's your name new girl?"

"Frankie. FrankieQT107 online. I'm well on my to becoming a Tranny slut. A hot guy put his finger in my butt just a few hours ago."

"Hah, well Frankie, Miss Perky can have whatever she needs, but I am highly disappointed in the lack of camel toe on her new customer. Have you seen these photos? She's hot, but no toe."

"Sorry, Mr. G, but it's not her fault that she has been blessed with a perfect coin slot. I've seen it and it's super sexy. However, I will remind you that Suzie more than makes up for it and that Amanda's perfect hips to waist ratio offers other options."

"Fine, anything else Miss Frankie?"

"Well, now that you bring it up. Tori will need a cell phone upgrade and a company account. I had your website designer start setting up a home website and she expects a lot of internet traffic. She will make sure that you are the first subscriber because she's using your website designer. If I can have her old phone then I will let you jack off to my bare butt and dump your load inside of my pulled down panties. That's my idea, not hers."

"Schedule that for Thursday night and order yourself a new phone. Do you sell the cum soaked panties?"

"I keep peace with the neighbor guy. I make him special gift bags and he has his lawn crew cut our front yard. I'm afraid my roommate would pull a muscle in his finger if he had to push a mower."

"Fine. Get me a package of lube and get back to work. And between you and I, we will pay extra for one photo of Tori in messy sex hair. No one has ever seen that."

12