Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll order a high-definition camera system for their bedroom, but I cannot make any promises. I'll be right back with Lemon-Lime scent lube."

Now I have control. I get to furnish Tori's and Amanda apartment. Hah, it's flannel sheets, flannel night gowns, flannel panties all the way.

"OK Tori, I've been gone for an hour and I'm coming back in the finish my work. You'll need to leave and review the list of furniture and night gowns that I ordered for the two of you. You should do that at your desk. Hey, you like the whole Lumber Jack look, right? Flannel is in these days."

"Ah, what's this? I get a new phone and a home website? You did this?"

"I would suggest something like "Home with Tori and Amanda" or something. I lined up the website designer to meet with the two of you tomorrow evening. It seems that I should suggest that you meet with him before he schedules a meeting with Mr. G. But beware, right now he only has a good photo of Amanda for the home page. Yours is so-so, but we all know your hair is always perfect."

I pushed her out of the room and inspected Amanda's boobs in her new Peek a Boo bra. It did look amazing and her nipples were most certainly moist, but what happened to the rest of her clothes and why are the inside of her thighs wet?

"OMG, here, use this towel to dry yourself while I get the Brazilian thong and skirt ready. And OMG, is that a hand print on your ass and why is there only one?"

"LOL, she left a little for later, you know, so you could watch. And did you get us a king size bed with Satin sheets? I like to lay diagonal while I lick pussy. And by the way, are you a sissy fem boy or something? I'm not trying to be rude or anything, it's just that I am unfamiliar with your kind. Did I say that right? And again, I'm not trying to be rude, but you have had a boner since you watched Tori suck my titties. I may have not noticed it, but you started to rub yourself."

"Well, now that my secret is out, I guess it's only fair to let you know that I am cross dresser who is very comfortable in fem clothing. I wouldn't fall into the sissy category nor would one call me a faggot. I don't care about all those titles. I only care that I'm cute. So, am I cute?"

"LOL, you actually are pretty cute. So, you flirt and make guys have boners? As an example, how many boners have you caused today?"

"23. I was at a Bar B Q party and I was the hottest person there."

"Wow, such a tease. And how many of those boners did you pop?"

"13. It was quite a party and I was the hottest person there."

"Wow, a tease and a slut. What's your Chang user name?"

"FrankieQT107. But remember, the Mods change stories."

"Fair enough super slut Tranny Frankie. Go ahead and get me in that leather mini. Hey, are you licking the wash cloth I just used to dry my legs? That's so naughty and I prefer sheer night gowns in case I have to step outside in the morning and reached down for the newspaper. I hope you're not jealous of Tori and I. We have a history."

"Oh, I'm not. I have my hands full right now. All the guys on Kinder and my roommate keep me very busy. Lift your feet please."

"Wow, that is a tight fit. But let me see here. What does your Chang page tell us? You can correct if I'm wrong, but if I take your last 30 posts, divide by 24, carry the 3 and multiple by 1.3, you seem to be a little light on sex? How's my math?"

"Well, the truth is, other than one finger, I'm a virgin, but I sucked off two guys in the Mall restroom a few weeks ago."

"Hmmm, according to some super hottie named Brie, I should have divided by 36 and carried the 4. So, what's the truth?"

"Well, I convinced two of my neighbor ladies to screw the brains out of my roommate this afternoon and I just felt up your legs."

"Thanks, cute Frankie. I just wanted the truth. So, do you make your roommate coffee and meals? Are you waiting for him to come around? Have you tried to just crawl into his bed and see what happens or do like washing the dishes?"

"Oh, hey Tori. Just in time. Amanda is going to look so inviting in a retro 1800's nightie, isn't she?"

"Shut it Pop Tart. I already updated your order and submitted for approval. I added a second camera and a Otterman for the end of the bed. I like my knees to be supported while I'm licking Amanda's ass. And while you're being truthful with my love bunny, let her know that you make James' bed and you do his laundry. Amanda, Frankie is lost in lust and doesn't know it. But let's move on. Try this vest on and I hope these boots are the ones you were referring too. The mini looks good, by the way.

"Don't listen to her Amanda. I have butt lube on my dresser. And that vest is perfect. It's soft and won't rub her bare nipples raw."

"OMG LOL OMG LOL. And just how much of the butt lube have you used? And I mean you, not Emily Trap or those old hags."

"Well, the little tubes are cute so I twirl them in the air and catch them. Now, shut it you two, I hear clumping."

"Fine, but thanks for the phone and website designer. I didn't expect all that. But what photo of me di you send him?"

"I want my boss to be happy. Hush now."

Karla's the boss, so Karla can whip the door open.

"OK, before I give my opinion on the outfit, let me say that the order has been approved and submitted. I updated the security system to include a direct feed into my HR office and I upgraded the home website pay subscription service to 5G. Just be decent about it and don't get caught without your undies on unless it's by accident. Our web designer has already started to work on the home page. I also convinced Mr. G to pre-pay for a second year of rent, but let me be clear, it is not exactly free. To offset the cost of your rent, I have diverted some package deliveries to your building door step. One or both of you will have to step outside and bend over to pick of the packages. You will find a special unmarked box containing the perfect and inappropriate baby dolls to wear while you bend over and pick up the packages. However, that is as far as I go. The two of you will have to figure out what time your horny neighbors are outside."

"Thanks boss, that is very nice of you and Mr. G. We don't know what to say?"

"Well, I was going to hold this one in my back pocket, but in case your lesbian relationship gets boring, I found a local stud that you might want to check out. His followers speak highly of his ability to fuck a woman silly and then leave. It sounds like he can easily do two women at a time and for multiple times. Even his roommate, Frank, speaks well of him. James sounds like the perfect guy. I will budget for his services twice a month, but no getting pregnant. Now, let's see that leather."

OMG, Karla is talking about my Frank. No way this is happening because I already know James' passwords and his accounts will change tomorrow morning. Personal info changes are a coming.

"Alright, I like it. But are we concerned about too much competition with Suzie? Suzie is our number one. Is there an under-ground party coming up? It's only fair that we let Suzie know that Amanda is a major hottie. If nothing else, maybe the three of you can work out any difference and issues in the privacy of your new penthouse apartment, but wait until your website is up and running."

"I'll take care of it Sugar Cube. And thanks for pre-subscribing to our new website "Home with Tori and Amanda" and we'll give you the discount. You're our 35th customer and it's only been 15 minutes. But shame on you boss, I know about the third camera you ordered."

"Sorry, I will cancel it."

"Oh, no, it's a perfect choice. And feel free to stop by visit anytime you want. But when the cameras are on, it's undies only. And the apartment complex just sent Amanda a text and confirmed that they made a third key for you."

"Excuse me. Can we get back to how hot Amanda looks in this outfit? All this sexy chit chat is burning my time with this angel. Now, have you noticed her hips to waist ratio? It's unreal and more than worthy of the websites main page. This sheer blouse is legal as long as she's wearing a bra, right? The vest will cover here nipples in the Peek a Boo bra, unless she accidently unbuttons it. Do I have approval? I have another illegal outfit idea to try on before we close the store."

"Tori, you made a good hire. I know she doesn't need one, but try on a push-up bra just to see how it looks in a photograph. I would also like a couple of photos without the skirt. Is she wearing a Brazilian thong?"

"Of course, Sugar Cube. That was Frankie's first suggestion."

"Good. The hand bra shots you put in my personal folder look great, but there could have been a little more nipple slip. Try it again and include a few shots of her Brazilian dental floss thong disappearing between her perfect cheeks with a half twist to her body. Tori, don't forget the release forms and now that you will be sharing a bed with Amanda and 3 million paid subscribers, I expect you to keep her cleanly shaven. That seems to your specialty."

"No problem Karla. You can verify my work by hitting the "special event" button on our home page. We might need a fourth camera if you want a video of Amanda peeking down my shirt while I am squatted down and shaving her. I won't wear a bra on shaving days."

"Done. OK Frankie, what should I expect next?"

"Well, for starters, I seemed to be blocked from the "Home with Tori and Amanda" website for some reason. It must be a website error, right?"

"Don't concern yourself with that. You need to spend more worrying about keeping our newest model happy, but carry on."

"Fine, while I was slaving away in the stock room, I came across a super mini skirt labelled "black listed" that would accent her thighs and hips perfectly. It's smaller than a wash cloth and it's Tan leather. I think if Amanda wears flesh tone panties, we can get away with it. I mean, you must have a petty cash box for bail money, right? Tori, would you please contact the web server people? I can't even get to the log page now. I'll go get the hand towel and be right back."

"Oh, you know how the internet comes and goes Frankie. OMG, look at this Amanda. Your side of the page has 3 times as many pre-subscribers as my side. OMG, who gave the web designer my driver's license photo?"

"Frankie did that. She told Henry that she is worked so hard that she didn't have time to find a bra and panties shot. Don't worry, I just sent him an update. You remember that day you were trying on that bright blue lingerie set? Hey, what a nice color the end of a butt plug. Go ahead and hit refresh."

"OMG Amanda, you're still ahead of me, but look at all these pre-subscriptions requests and we're not even online yet. Oops, Amanda, can we have hand shake and agree the reject our ex's? Cool. Go ahead and accept Mr. G as a VIP Gold Member."

"Ah, Tori, have you noticed all the requests from Cherrywood Lane? It's like the entire street."

"Hey, I live on Cherrywood Lane. Do you see my request?"

"Sorry Frankie, nothing yet, but OMG, look at all these ladies who live near you. Accept, accept, accept."

Well, it must be good to be upper management around here. As I was leaving, I could see out of the corner of my eye that Tori was rubbing Karla's dick and Amanda was trying to lift her dress. And just what the hell is this error404 crap? Whatever, I'll show them. I will work my up the ladder and get my own hot and sexy roommate. Oops, I already have one.

They are just lucky that I had to go all the way in the back, get the roller ladder and climb to the top of the shelves to dig out the scrap piece of leather.

"Hey, I'm coming in. Amanda, have you finished jacking off the boss into Tori's mouth? Is everyone almost decent? Tori, did you swallow yet? I'm coming in."

"Come on in Pop Tart. I need to go fix the Books anyway. But thanks girls, my sex life has been a little dry lately and I really needed that. Whoa, didn't I wash my car with that rag once? Anyways, I was about to close up the store for the night, so be quick and get some almost legal photos. We decided that Tori will keep her cleanly shaven and rub moisturizer on her front four times a day, so her flesh tone panties can be her flesh. I also promoted Tori to the Director Wardrobe operations. You will report directly to her."

"So, free apartments, websites, promotions. What does Pop Tart get?"

"I'm glad you asked. First you need to search the web and find some temporary tattoos of hand prints. Amanda looks good with a hand slap and I want to see that whenever Tori's selected outfit exposes her buns. Then you need to support Tori and Amanda for the rest of the week putting together outfits. You put everything together and hand it off to Tori. After Tori fits Amanda and gets her juices flowing, you can lick her dry, but it will be considered as your meal break. And thank you Amanda for upgrading my subscription request to VIP status and adding the automatic notifications to my phone. Oh, yes Tori, a question or a comment?"

"Well, to show our appreciation for the free and apartment and for paying the electric bills, we went ahead and contacted that James Dooley guy. He has agreed to sex you up for the next two nights at your Condo. But he's working afternoons for the next three weeks, so it will be after 1 am. However, he assured us that you will be more than satisfied and you will walk funny for two days. He has experience thanks to his roommate Frank. The catch is that we can't post about it because he is afraid his roommate Frank will be pissed off and stop washing his toes at night. We love you Karla and we know you need more than the simple hand job and blow job we just gave you. You deserve to have your butt pounded for the few days. And he claims he can do it 4 times a night or until you bleed. Sound good boss?"

"Well, offer accepted Tori. Do you think I should use lube or condoms?"

"Condoms will make it so much cleaner to suck his cock after he fills your butt. Frankie, why are you so wide eyed? Don't you have work to do? Oh, never mind, it's closing time. Ready to go Amanda? And Frankie, be here by 4 pm tomorrow so you can keep my Amanda's leg dry after I suckle on her titties."

"She's not pregnant and she's too young to produce milk, you know? So, I will actually be getting more than you, so there."

"LOL, but there is no harm in trying. Good night everyone and Karla, give it as good as you get it. Let it all hang out babe. Hey look, I'm starting to catch up with you Amanda."

"Hah, hit the refresh button on your phone. I snuck a new photo in while you talking to Karla."

"WTF, it's a run away on your side. OMG, you changed to nip slip photo? That's not fair, but cool as hell. There, now you hit the refresh button."

"Hey, what is happening here? OMG, you sent a "smash me" pose? I'm just barely ahead on counts. Oops, I accidently sent that hand bra photo. OK enough, can I take you home now Tori?"

"Let's go babe. We'll put a joint picture up tomorrow. Frankie, I haven't seen your subscription request yet. Maybe there was a lightning bolt in China or something. Anyways, bye babes."

This is so much BS. I clip his toe nails and Karla is going to get the goods? Hah, I snuck a cage into my bag and I'll lock him up while he is asleep. Let's see how he looks in pretty pink and plastic with a lock. And oh, he has a stern talking too coming his way and it starts tonight. And I will have the advantage because he should be completely worn out from the day. I, the best roommate ever, gave me Emily Trap before 10 am and the tag team of Sisters at 2 pm. He should be fast a sleep by the time I get home. And I will shake him like a pillow and wake him up. Well, right after I fluff his pillows, that is.

End Frankie with a roommate 09

12