Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 10

Story Info
Frankie gets off work and goes to the after party.
4.4k words
4.42
2.6k
2

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the craziest holiday Monday I ever had and it's not quite over. I still have the short drive home to recap what happened today. Hmmm, let's see.

My neighbor, Mrs. Kendall caught me sun bathing basically nude and gave me the business because of the BBQ party guests she was expecting later in the afternoon. She was worried that her young adult guests would get to worked up, even though you could read the label on her thong because her sun dress was so sheer.

I asked Emily Trap, to provide my roommate James with a little sexual relief and she took that to mean every sex position possible including her butt and then blamed me for not being clear. And she left his bed a mess, even though I just made it up.

I attended her party to make peace with the neighbors and ended up flirting with all of her young adult guests. I had to call out Mrs. Kendall for wearing such a sheer sun dress and all of her Nephews jumped my bones in the bathroom. Uncle Larry even got a piece of the action, even though it was his own action.

I asked the naughty Mrs. Kendall to feed my roommate a couple of Cheese Burgers and a slice of cake after I left for work. Lydia Kendall took that to mean grab her Sister and screw James' silly for an hour. What I couldn't understand was why her Sister, Carrie, flirted with me and then went and screwed James' silly. And I swear, I am done with making my roommates bed up.

At work, I had to perform my regular job duties and then I was forced to scrub and sweep the floors with a tooth brush while my boss Tori, received a pre-paid penthouse apartment from the owner, all because she's just that cute with perky tits and because her lover girlfriend is just that hot. All of this included a paid subscription home website that won't allow me to log on and sign up.

All of this had me so worked up that I pretended to squeal my tires as I pulled into the garage at idle speed with my foot on the brakes. And who do I find walking down the sidewalk as I exited my car? Yup, those neighborhood horny housewives and they are all carrying plates of leftovers for James. No, not for me, for Mr. Neighborhood Stud, James.

But I remind all of you, I'm still in this hot Demin skirt and I my facial make up isn't a train wreck yet.

"Hey Frankie. How was work? Don't mind us, the three of us got headaches at the same time and told our scumbag husbands that we were taking a walk to get some fresh air. You should go to my house and make sure they are passing out, just don't come back to your house for a while. James is still up, right?"

"Shut it, Lydia. Even you Carrie? I thought we were going to start talking? And hello Gail, it's nice to see you."

"Sorry baby, but you don't know what it's like to be married for 23 years and not have sex for the last 21 years. I promise this will be almost the last time. And besides, I left mu undies right where you told me to. See? You told me to do something and I did it, I'm your little bitch in secret."

"Hush Carrie. Frankie has been good to us and deserves the truth. Frankie, we fucked him at 2 pm like you asked for and we went back at 5 pm because he is so good. But, no worries, Carrie will be your side piece MILF girlfriend, but we may not be done with your roommate. You and Carrie can play kissy face over the back fence and we get slammed by James every three days. We have all been married to dead beats for over 20 years and haven't had good sex for over 19 years. You should give this to us."

"So, my pretend girlfriend Carrie takes it doggie from James and then crawls into my bed and falls asleep?"

"She will clean herself up first. She sleeps in the nude and has chosen the left side of the bed. Her bare butt will always be pointing at you. Sissy fem boys like butt, right?"

"So, did my pretend girlfriend Carrie snoop around my room while you were taking it in the ass?"

"She did. It's best to not have secrets in a fake relationship. She squeezed your silicone breasts form and confirmed that you may keep your Flesh Light toy. You're out of butt lube, by the way."

"Alright, but I'm a little surprised to see that Aunt Gail has joined your tag team."

"Ah, I was hoping that we could avoid talking about Gail today, but she has asked James to move into her bed and live with her. She is willing to kick Uncle Ray to curb and keep James for herself. Gail is very limber for her age. You may need a roommate soon."

"Well, I had a very long day and I don't want to make any decisions without the getting some rest. Can we just call it a night and talk about this tomorrow or something?"

"Yes and no. We need you to check in on the guys and keep them drunk for a while. We need to feed James' these leftovers. And most importantly, you need to make certain that Larry is totally passed out. We plan on leaving Carrie behind and in your bed. We will clean her up so you have fresh butt skin to jack off on. You know you like her ass. Now, is there chance you have some lube hidden somewhere else? Gail is limber, but she is dry as sand."

"Well, seeing how my pretend girlfriend hasn't said a word yet, she can go to car and get the packages of lube. There are six packages on the front seat."

"She's nervous about being your fake girlfriend at the same time she gives it up to your roommate at an alarming rate. Did I mention that we will have her clean and naked in your bed? She has the best target to pull your sissy dick at. It will be hard to miss. Did I mention that you will need to wash all of the towels tomorrow and make James' bed again?"

"No more than hour ladies. I'm really worn out. I had to put a new roof on the building at work today."

"Cool and Carrie promised to not get mad if you made a tribute of the selfies of my ass in the thong that had you so worked today. She's the best pretend girlfriend ever, so don't screw this up."

They wasted no time in running up my walkway and crashing through the front door. I just shook my head and fumbled my way to Mrs. Kendall's house. I wish I could tell you that I made a very sexy walk down the sidewalk, except I am too tired after this very long day. I made it and I opened the back door like I lived there.

"Hey guys, who is awake and who wants another beer? Frankie is serving."

Somewhere inside all that drunken mumbling, I heard a yes, so I grabbed some beers and headed back into the living room. Mr. Kendall was closest, so he was first. I plopped down on his lap.

"Here Uncle Frank. A nice cold one. OMG Uncle Frank, is your cock ever soft? Whatever Frank. Listen, save a little of that for your lovely wife. It might be time for you to jam your fat rod into her tight ass. I know you want to divorce her, but even you couldn't stop staring at her ass in that sheer sun dress all afternoon. What? You only save it all for me? LOL, I knew that, I was just trying to be nice. Drink up Frank."

I jumped up from his lap and unbuckled his belt and pushed his zipper down. No, I did not, if he wants to push his pants down, he can do that on his own.

"Oh, by the way, I expect to have gift bag for you tomorrow morning. Meet me at fence in the morning. And stop being so shy, if you want me to adjust the blinds so you have a better view of me bending over while I pull my panties, just say so."

One down, two to go.

"Well, dirty Uncle Larry, it's nice to see you're still here. A cold one for you. And just so you know, sometimes when a slut says to aim your cock at the toilet, she means it's OK to cum on her legs. It's a little sticky, but it's a great moisturizer. Sure, I would let you rub it in, but no higher than the bottom of my panties, you dirty old man. Now tell me, how do plan on taking your wonderful wife tonight? Does she let you fuck her face or does she present her backside to you?"

"I can't remember that far back. We haven't slept in same bed since the week of our wedding. I have a blow-up doll in the closet. I'll ready for another beer after you're done grinding on my lap."

"LOL, here, take Uncle Ray's. I'll get another one for him. Drink up Larry. Whoa, how did you manage to unzip your pants so fast? Never mind. Drink up and I'll bring another for you as well."

Two down and one to go. Or should I say two up and one to go.

"Hold still Uncle Ray. I'll be right back with a beer for you. I won't be mad if you drop your pants while I'm gone, but leave your boxers on. I'm not a slut yet. Well, every now and then when I catch Uncle Frank jacking off to me across the yard, I give him a little bend over pose. It helps him finish. I'll be right back. Drink up Larry."

I made a slow walk to the kitchen, grabbed three more beers and headed back to the horny old men in the living room. My assignment was to get Larry to pass out and I take my job responsibilities seriously, but I will walk the line.

"Here Frank, drink up. And no, I'm not mad that you are stroking your meat. I mean, when aren't you jacking off that tree trunk? Yes Larry, I have one for you, but could you do me solid first and unzip my skirt? I've been wearing it all day and it's getting a little tight. There is a zipper right there. And behave yourself dirty old man. Just unzip it and gently spread it out. Thanks stud. Now drink up."

Hah, drunk old guys. I used my free hand to make adjustments to make sure my purple panties were at least visible.

"Here Uncle Ray. OMG, look at those cute boxers. Are those puppy dogs? Sorry Ray, it might be best if I left my skirt on while I sit on your lap. I'm shy when the lights are on. But, let me say that you have a very nice cock. It's so pink. Ah, don't worry about your size. It looks perfect for a little butt fucking. Is that how you take Carrie every night? Is she super tight for you?"

"We don't even sleep on the same floor. I've been sleeping in the basement since we returned from our 3-hour honeymoon. It's not that bad. The basement has a lot of places to hide my boy blow up dolls. Over the years I have collected about 15 boy dolls. Now keep grinding baby and talk like a boy."

"Shame on you, you dirty old man. So, you don't want me to drop between your legs and suck your pink cock? I'll talk about football and boobs and stuff. Hey, stop that. I told you I'm shy and besides, I'm on my period. It's best if my skirt stays mostly on. See? It's enough for Uncle Larry. Look how fast he's jacking his stick while he peeks my purple panties. Let me up for a minute Ray, I need to serve you guys more beer."

Hmmm, he does have a nice size cock for some back door action. If I was going to lose my virginity to a hard cock, this is the size I would want. Or at least it's the size I could handle. Hmmm. Maybe, but first I need to continue getting them drunk.

"Hey, who turned the lights out? OMG, is Frank passed out while leaning up against the wall by the light switch? OMG, he's out cold and he's still stroking that monster? WTF? Whatever, I guess you can have two beers Uncle Larry. I'll get Frank another one when he wakes up. No, no, drink and stroke at the same time Larry, yeah, just like that. Shut it, Ray, I'm on my way. OMG, are you going to cum?"

"I'm trying to come. Now get over here and be my number one. I caught you staring at my cock with a sparkle in your eye. And the lights are out, so we don't need that dress on. You said it, Frankie."

"Well, I did say that, didn't I? OK, I'll remove it but you boys need to behave. I'm still shy and I'm on my period, so no funny business. And for Pete's sake Larry, help Frank back to the couch. If he falls, he might punch a hole in the floor. No, I don't care if you lead him by grabbing a hold of his fat cock."

LOL, that is quite the sight to see. One drunk guy helping the other drunk guy. Oops, it looks like Frank is turning the tables on Larry.

"Shut it Larry and let him jack off while he peeks my panties. I mean, you're doing the same thing. Shut it again, it doesn't matter where Frank is pointing it. I know your secret and I know you borrow some of Ray's blow-up boy dolls once a week. I heard the wives talking earlier."

I tossed my skirt on the back of the couch and exposed my backside to Uncle Ray. I had to make a decision. His choice was clear, he wanted my butt. I had to chose between a blow job or a lap dance that may end with a slip into my rosebud. I knew a hand job was not desired because he had that under control. Then it I realized that without lube, the butt thing wasn't going to work, so a blow job was going to be it. I spun around and dropped to my knees between his legs and looked up at Ray.

"Will you want to see me again or do want a one and done situation? Be honest Ray."

"I'm kicking Gail to curb this week. You can move into my bed and be my number one. Now shut it and take me deep."

"LOL, just how many curbs are on your street Ray? I over heard Gail saying that she was going to kick you to the curb and move a hot stud into her bed. I also heard she is very limber. Hey, are you listening to me or just watching Frank stroke it towards Larry's face?"

"Sorry baby, I'm hypnotized. I can't look away. Get it to him Frank. He's out cold."

"Hey, that's not nice. You can't fill his mouth with cum when he's passed out. There are sex rules, you know."

"She's right Frank. Get over here use my mouth. Frankie, move out the way. Go get us men some beer."

What? Getting dumped within an hour is my normal, but in 5 minutes? Come on now. Fine. You boys can have you fun. But I will get more beer and straighten up the kitchen a bit.

"Save a little for his butt Frank. You know how he likes his plastic boy dolls. Don't mind me, I'll do some dishes and be right in there with your beer."

Shoot. I missed two opportunities here. One, to sit on Lydia's bed and let my butt drain on it and two, a selfie on the toilet that I could meme as Tranny Issues. It's Ok, I'm young and according to those guys in the living room, sex goes on for a long time. Except with their wives, of course. I finished the dishes and clean off the kitchen table and strolled back into the living room.

Hah, if they weren't so drunk, they would have noticed my secret. These panties do nothing to hide my secret surprise without my skirt on. And Uncle Ray will never see it when he is bent over the arm chair like that. He is facing away from me. Uncle Larry can't see my glory because he is totally out, just like my pretend girlfriend requested.

That leaves Mr. Kendall. Hah, he is redefining that boy doll thing for Ray. But, hey, Ray is taking it like a boss, so I gave him some words of encouragement.

"Looking good Ray. Hey, here's an idea. Play dumb and let Gail kick you to the curb and move in here with Frank and Lydia. Since Everett transformed into Emily Trap and moved out, there is plenty of room and you could get your butt stuffed on a regular basis. Frank, you know that is a good idea. Wouldn't it be nice if you had something to pound after you spy on me? Your hands are fine, but think about how tight Ray is. I mean, those rubber dolls can't be big enough to stretch him out. And to top it off, I know a Tranny who can hypnotized Larry into wanting to move into your basement. Her name is Lilly and she gets out of prison this Friday. Larry can jack off on your ass Frank while you fuck Ray in the butt. Sound good guys? OK, I'm heading out."

I kept my eye on the action as I put my skirt back on. Damn, Frank has game and Ray is taking all the game Frank has. Of course, I ran into Lydia and Gail on the way home.

"She's clean, naked and in your bed as promised. There are left overs in the frig or you can eat your fake girlfriend's ass, which ever you like. We promised and we delivered. How did you make out?"

"I teased them and got them drunker than they were. Larry won't wake up until tomorrow morning so I can have fake sex with Carrie. I'm making arrangements to have Larry hypnotized so he will ask you to let him move into your basement Lydia. He can clean your gutters and fill Frank's butt crack with his cum. After Larry is hypnotized, you can train him lick his own cum out of your husbands butt crack."

"Well, that's not too bad. But, what about Gail?"

"Uncle Ray will pretend to be upset when Gail kicks him to the curb. Frank will pretend to feel sorry for him and move him into your spare bedroom. Frank promised to only stuff Ray's ass in the basement or the garage. I washed the dishes and re-arranged your closet. I'll stop tomorrow to scrub the bottom of your feet."

"So, Gail can seduce James into moving into her bed and you're not mad?"

"It's not my first choice, but James is a grown man. He can keep his cock balls deep into Gail if he wants to. It's just that Gail will have to brush his teeth and dry his hair after his shower. There are things he has forgotten how to do because I do everything for him. I snooped in your lingerie drawer and jacked off into a small glass. You can swallow it or pour into your panties and smear it around. It's all I can do. I won't cheat on my pretend girlfriend."

"Which would you prefer and did you load the washer?"

"You should smear it all over your front. Gail can help you or just watch. I put a small load in and cleaned your bedroom windows."

"Anything else?"

"Well, off the top of my head, Gail should kick Ray out and sell the house. And then she can move in with Carrie. Then we can have Frank make a gate in our Fence. With a swinging gate, Carrie and Gail can come and go between James and I and I won't lose a good roommate. It would be hard for me to trim his bread if I had to drive four streets over."

"Not to mention washing his hands 20 times a day. Hey, did you pick up my shoes?"

"They are arranged by color and style. So, what do you ladies think?"

"I'm not sure. It sounds like Gail gets the cock she needs and it sounds like Carrie gets all of the fake sex she can handle, but I have to pick up two more duds. I'll have to think about it."

"Fair enough, but you would do anything for your Sisters and there is no way James' would let you go without. He already updated his page with a photo of you in your sun dress when the sun was behind you. And you already know that James has plenty to go around. I promise I will clean both of you up after he cream pies you. Gail can help or just watch."

"Well, OK for now, but Ray has to live in the basement with Larry. There is one dirty corner that they use. But you should know that Carrie found your little spanking paddle while she was snooping around. She will use it on you for being a fem boy. She was drooling when she looked it in her hand. Are you sure you're getting enough out of this deal? We girls seem to be winning 3 to 1 and we are really trying to show our appreciation for all the hard cock you have providing us. Were you going to trim his pubic hair this week? No one likes to suck on a forest."

"I get a fake girlfriend who is an older woman. I assume she won't humiliate me for at least 3 weeks. What else do I need?"

"Speaking of Carrie, if she actually puts for you, would that be your first pussy?"

"Thanks for embarrassing me in front of Gail, but yes, if you must know. My smaller size, my hairless legs and my soft facial features did nothing to attract girls, but I still like girls."

"Wait, didn't your friends even try to set you up with someone?"

"They would try. But before they could develop a plan, they became memorized by my shapely and hairless legs. It didn't take too long before their reasons to visit was to feel me up. Soon after that they started to cum on my legs. And you know how guys are, once they blow a load on you, it's over and they leave."

"Whoa, so you were bullied? I'm sorry to hear that. You're really nice, even though you're a fem boy."

"Well, I never called them out for bullying me. It didn't take all that long for me let them cum on me. I even set up a few planned visits. I learned how to control them. That's when I knew that I had to switch teams."

12