Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But now you're memorized with Carrie's big fat ass and you're hooked? I don't think she would ask to trade teams again, but who knows after a while. Go take a quick shower, clip James' finger nails and hot dog your hot momma. You know you want to sink your sissy dick very deep between those huge buns. Go, she's waiting for you. Come on Gail, we have plans to put in place."

"Well, wait, I know someone who can hypnotize all the guys so they behave like zombies. I'm already planning on having Larry hypnotized so he doesn't come around looking for his ex-wife while I'm pounding her like a boss. Carrie wants me to be the boss."

"Yeah, OK boss. Let me help you out. Her pussy is between her legs. About half way down and under neath. And OMG, you're not talking about Lilly, are you? I thought she was in prison for stabbing her Tranny girlfriend with a rubber knife and leaving a large red spot?"

"It was a small red spot and she did her time as the shower attendant for Cell Blocks A, D and G. I'll ask her this weekend after I wash James' back and neck. And be careful in your house, I waxed the kitchen floor. Oh, and if you hear screaming and moaning tonight, don't call the cops. It will be Carrie faking like I know what I'm doing. Her sex fluids will wreck our bed, but I will wash the sheets in the morning."

"Ah, don't give up your fem life just yet. Good night Frankie."

That was enough chit chat. I need to check in on James, take a quick shower and crawl into bed with my hot lover. Hah, the joke is on you guys. I don't need to know where her honey pot is located to just crawl into the bed.

"Oh, hey you. I'm so glad you're here love. Get tight to me baby. I have our bed all warmed up. Hey, what is that? Well, you little freak, I didn't know that finger banging my belly button was a thing? See how sex starved I have been? I didn't know that the belly button was the new pussy. But not tonight honey. James fucked me raw and wrecked my mouth. Maybe next week. Just slip your sissy dick between my buns and go to sleep. By the way, there is a little dirt under his finger nails. Will you take care of that baby? He digs his nails in deep when he blows his load in me and I don't want my arms to get dirty. Try to clean them first thing in the morning. He said he was going to screw me again before he leaves for work. What baby? No, I have to lay down for him before work. He will be working overtime for the couple next days. Him and his work teammate Karla have a project to complete. Oh, don't fret honey, I promised to sleep in our bed all the time. Good night lover."

End Frankie with a roommate 10

12