Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 14

Story Info
Who invited the Press to a Press Release party?
5.6k words
3.77
2.3k
1

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's almost press release party time folks. I stuck my head into Tori's office to make sure she was about ready to make her grand appearance and wave like the Queen of England.

"Tori, you're just about up. Mr. G and Diamond Black are on the stage giving their speeches. It's time for you to make your entrance in your cute, sheer sun dress. It was nice of you to forget to put panties on today."

"Who won the office pool?"

"We all did, which means we all won our money back and nothing more. Are you nervous?"

"OMG, I'm so nervous, but I'll get through this. My fans need me."

"And you need that big fat check and that Cherry Red Mustang GT Convertible, right?"

"Well, it's not all about me. There is a sex doll to sell."

"It's always all about you, but we love it that way. Do you want me to get the eye dropper and put a fake bead of sweat on you?"

"Yes, one drop on the back of elbow please. And if anybody asks, I'm wearing flesh tone panties."

"OMG, how did Larry the Handyman get this much of your new office completed over-night?"

"Mr. G set up the other Tonya Spells doll in the corner and spread her legs. Listen, you're not going to go all "Frankie" on Lizzie and be mad that she has a lunch date with your ex-rebound lover, are you? I only need you to run the cash register for about an hour. I need you play nice today."

"No problem, boss. I even picked out her Sunday best burlap bag dress today. Now get going before Diamond Black wants a little more of Joey the Bouncer."

"OMG, I am so mad at Joey, he wrecked my woman last night. There will be no more cock for her for at least 8 weeks and it will not be Joey with the Monster Dick. Speaking of Amanda, is she out there and looking good?"

"Yes, looks amazing as usual. She just finished showing Zack where to put the food and where to put something else. You should be prepared for the pouty lips and puppy dog eyes later tonight. Zack has an opening around 8 pm tonight. His urges are strong and your women has legs that won't quit. FYI, I'm setting up Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 & 11 to your right and Stacey Backsides to your left."

"Wow, you mean Channel 9 News is sending that Bimbo News Anchor Stacey Backsides? She has a large following."

"Don't say it like that. Say it like Bimbo, not like Bimbo. Her fans appreciate the hard work she puts in to maintain those big lips, big hips, big boobs and big hair. You know you will get a good TV plug."

"Hah, you failed to mention her big ass. It's the size of North and South Dakota together. But you do have to respect her efforts. Maybe you should put one more drop of fake sweat on my thigh. I want to look real."

"OK, give me 10 minutes to get everyone seated and make your appearance. If you stand with your back to the sidewalk, the sun will shine right through your sun dress and fully expose you."

As I made my way outside, I sent Mr. Rick a text and let him know that he was missing out on a lot of fine babes and hot studs. LOL, he responded by reminding me that he couldn't take the chance of appearing on a TV camera because of that "wanted by the FBI" thing.

"Hello there, Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 & 11. I'm Frankie and I will be your host for the afternoon. You and your camera man can set on up the right. You will find refreshments in the coolers and the blunts are in that little box."

"Thank you, Frankie. So, will you be dropping to your knees for me sometime today? I don't think we have enough time for you to give me a piece of ass."

"I will, right after the press release. But blow job only Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 & 11. I mean, we just met. Now, if you will excuse me for a minute, I see your arch competitor Stacey Backsides from Channel 9 News has arrived."

I like this. I have Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 & 11 on my right and super Bimbo Stacey Backsides on my left. Between the handsome Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 & 11 and all that ass on Stacey Backsides, my head will be on a swivel. However, to be fair to the crowd, which is mostly men, I have positioned Stacey on the left to give them the best thrill.

"Well hello Miss Stacey Backsides, we are so happy that the station sent you today. You have a lot of fans here at the store. This way please, I have set you and your Camera Woman up on the left. You will be a little closer to Tori and the crowd of horny men will have the best view of you from you rear. It was nice of you to wear such a small knit dress today. It was also nice of your Camera Woman to wear such thin white and tight shorts. Guys love purple thongs and I can see that many of the spectators have already noticed. If you want a hook up later, you just let me know. Stacey, my apologizes for being so forward with your Camera Woman. Can I get you a Lemonade Miss Stacey?"

"Well, aren't you just a juicy Blueberry. I'll have a Rum & Coke please. This is Cindi. She has operated a camera for me since I've been at Channel 9 News. Don't apologize, Cindi could use a hook up. Now I saw you talking to Chase Stevens, did he ask you for a blow job? He's a man slut, you know."

"He did and he was very forward about it. I'm pretty sure I have the two perfect guys to gang bang Cindi the Camera Woman while I'm busy taking Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 & 11 in my mouth. If you're wondering my I'm telling you this, it's because I have a hot scoop for you after the press release. You will thank me for keeping Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 & 11 busy while you get first access to another side show. I think I have something special for your "Trapping Tranny's" segments."

"We'll see Blueberry. Cindi, get behind me and further to the left. Try to get a beaver shot of Tori if you can. Is that chair for me Blueberry?"

"It is Stacey Backsides. Everyone is looking forward to you sitting and cross your thick legs so your dress rides up to here. And please, don't be shy today. Cindi, you didn't hear this from me, but Tori is wearing flesh tone panties today, he, he."

Hah, putting competing reporters next to each other is like asking for trouble.

"Chase (SOB)."

"Stacey (Bimbo)."

"Ah, come on you two. Play nice. This is Tori's big day, so we don't need any fighting. Besides, we have seen how you flaunt it Stacey and there is never a question when Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 & 11 is dry humping you. Shame on your camera crews for catching such action during live shots. Oh no, don't stop, the ratings must be huge. Maybe huge like Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 & 11?"

"Hey, I'm happy to play nice Blueberry, I'm a professional. Shut it, Chase, you know what I mean. Now Blueberry, what will I owe you for this hot scoop of yours?"

"I'm thinking the thong you are wearing today will do for starters. A little damp, of course and then I would like you to consider bringing me on as a consultant for your "Trapping Tranny's" segment. I live very close to the Middleton Park where you hide behind trees and surprise your victims. It's quite obvious that you are having a hard time figuring out who is a Tranny and who is just another drugged up slut. I can help you with that."

"Hmmm, I like it, but we'll talk about it later."

"Sounds good. OK, it's almost show time. Is there anything you can tell me about your side adventures with Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 & 11? If he is still tapping you behind the scenes, I will back off. But I would appreciate a few details. I'm a freak like that. Has he ever bottomed out in your ass?"

"Well, between you and me, it's a fake "tap" as you said. Do you know what "hot dogging" means Blueberry? And no, he never bottomed out when we were having an affair. If you lay a measure tape on my cheeks, you will see why."

"I do know what hot dogging is Miss Stacey. It was my first sexual experience as a cross dresser and I still love it. Please feel free to give me all of the juicy details of your experience with a hard cock between your cheeks later."

"Because you're a freak like that?"

"I am. OK folks, I see a glowing light coming from the front doors. Tori is all yours."

Alright, now that Tori and the News crews are knee deep in their press release business, I have just enough time to come up with a lame excuse to Karla for why I need her to cover the cash register while Lizzie gets her lunch dick for an hour or so. Sorry, I forgot it's Zack, so Lizzie gets her lunch break cock.

"Karla, the original cashier girl Jessica has called off as "all high and stuff" for the 34th day in a row and I have a lame excuse as to why I can't cover the cash register while Lizzie takes her lunch break. Can you be the best boss ever and watch the counter for me? I'll get rid of your boner for you."

"Thank you, Frankie. I'll be quick if you're the mouth slut that Lizzie claims you are. She pins nasty notes and drawings on the bulletin board. By the way, who approved Amanda to serve those finger sandwiches in a French cut bikini?"

"You did boss. You chose the color, you chose the style, you shipped it over-night and you spent 30 minutes giving her a special fitting this morning."

"Well, a good fit is important, especially during Tori's big release party."

"You slipped the bikini up her long and shapely legs and made no adjustments. I suppose the release party was in your dress because that is not the same dress you had on earlier."

It seemed like a good idea to help out the boss, so I lifted Karla's dress and pulled her sissy dick into my mouth.

"Be quick Karla. You're needed outside for photos and then at the cash register."

Hah, I almost have the big boss wrapped around my finger, just like I do Timmy. But seriously, how can Karla have a boner all day and every day? She should go back to being a straight guy and get married. I tried to give her a nice, but quick blow job so maybe, just maybe I can get some of the perks around here now that I swallowed the big boss' load. Hey, I'm not asking for a free apartment, but a welder's mask would be nice while I performing pipe work.

"Do you feel better now Karla?"

"Yes, thank you. By the way, everyone in the store and on Chang knows that Lizzie is your secret. You might as well stop fighting it. The sooner you get with Lizzie, the sooner she will dump you and then we can get back to talking about nothing but Tori around here."

"Hah, if I keep my secret about Lizzie being my secret a secret, then I can't get dumped."

"Whatever Frankie. Are you taking good care of that Bimbo Stacey Backsides? I think Mr. G needs a new wall poster and maybe she could autograph it."

"She's a Bimbo Karla, not a Bimbo. I'm also taking care of Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 & 11. I know he's hard for Stacey, but I'm pretending it's for me. OK Karla, I have to go."

Enough chit chat for now. It looks like the press release is wrapping up. It's time to let Lizzie take her lunch break and to adjust security camera #16. Stacey Backsides really knows how to get a dress to ride up. I'll make Mr. G a very special wall poster if I have to.

"Alright Lizzie, you can take your lunch break with Zack. Remember I will have some people watching, so take it hard and try to smile. And if it makes you feel better, I might admit that you are my secret, but that's as far as it goes. No funny business or fooling around."

"But you can't just drop me off at the red light tonight."

"I told you that I would tuck you in and no more. Go, your man is ready for you."

I motioned for Stacey and Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 & 11 to grab their cameras and follow me.

"I'll lead the way, Stacey. I hope it alright with you if I play a little grab ass while we walk."

"Well, everyone else does, so why not. But I'm confused Frankie, I thought Tranny's like guys. Am I missing something? And why are you so interested in what I bring to the table?"

"Oh, Miss Stacey. I love my Tranny life style, but my dick still responds to the way you set the dinner table. I hope that someday you cook me up some of those hot dogs you mentioned earlier."

"Slow it down Blueberry, I can't give it up to you, but I will let you drop my panties like you requested. I'll pretend to be distracted with lining up the camera angle if you want to poke around a little."

"Thank you, Stacey. OK, this is it. As you can see, they are just about ready to get started. Cindi the Camera Woman, if you hold your camera to this side of the secret 2-way window, you should be able to catch all the action. And if you would unbutton your shorts, drop your zipper and expose a little butt crack, the guys lined up behind us would appreciate it. Sure, I will do it for you. I forgot you have that big camera to man handle. Stacey, you may take up a position anywhere you want to."

"OMG, how did that Tranny get such a hot young stud like that? I mean, I get it that she is cute, but look her partner. Is this more of your doings Blueberry Frankie?"

"I do everything around here Stacey Backsides. And I have already made arrangements for Zack to carry your camera equipment back to your News van."

"But Cindi takes care of the equipment."

"I also made arrangements to resolve Cindi the Camera Woman's boring sex life. Now, if you will excuse me, I'm ready to slowly remove your thong. I have plan for your wet thong. By the way, is this the type of action that you can use for your segments or is it a little too much for TV?"

"It's pushing the limits, but my editor is pretty good with the blurring software. I might get away with it on the 11 pm Newscast. But, just so we're clear, I get a little Zack time and you don't get mad and back out of our consulting deal, right?"

"That is correct. The Tranny, Lizzie, is my secret. You can do what you want with Zack. But I warn you, he is not a fan of hot dogs. He likes it tight and deep. Can I assume those massive butt cheeks bounce around like nothing anyone has ever seen before?"

"LOL, it's like slowing down a train. It takes a while for the bouncing to stop. Fine, I suppose you have my permission to drop to your knees and slowly lower my thong. Stacey Backsides always keeps her promises. But work with me here and watch how much of me you expose, that bald guy over there drooling."

"LOL, that's the owner, Mr. G. He's almost harmless. I'll be right back. I'm going to give Zack a little help for his second round of butt pounding. Keep the camera rolling."

I stood up, with Stacey's damp panties in my hands, and slipped into the office. I snuck up behind Zack and gave the 2-way mirror a thumbs up and leaned on Zack's back. I raised the wet panties up to Zack's nose and let Stacey's scent fill his nostrils. I whispered into Zack's ear that his services are required after he was finished screwing Lizzie. I also took a moment to check out Lizzie as she propped herself up against the wall. Let me tell you, her burlap bag clothing covers up quite a body.

"Lizzie, you need to dump the burlap bag look. It's a shame to hide this body from the world."

"You mean hide from you?"

"Shut it and take your lunch break. I said we would talk later."

I threw a smile at the window and went back outside of Tori's office and slightly rubbed Stacey's back. Hah, she was lost in the action as Zack started round #2. I looked around and seen my next target. I made a hand motion to Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 & 11 as if to say come over and join the show. I didn't want to be mean, so I gave Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 & 11 a few minutes to watch the hot lunch break action before I dropped to my knees. We are running short on time, so I thought it might be best if he gets hard as soon as possible. I dropped down to my knees and started to drop his pants. I was right next to Stacey and she was totally memorized by the hot Tranny sex acts occurring before her eyes. LOL, she gently ran her hands through my hair as if to say good job blueberry as I kneeled next to her. Before I started my work on Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 & 11, I slowing pushed Stacey's dress up and over her booty. LOL, it stayed up like I hung it on a hook.

"What's it going to be Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11? Are you in the mood for an amazing blow job or do you want to totally wreck my mouth? I can't jack you off with Stacey's panties just yet, but you can trash me in any other way. I'm giving you permission to make a mess of my jaws if that's what you need and want. And I don't mind if you feel the need to stare down Stacey's Bimbo butt while I'm sucking on your cock. I'm a freak like that. She won't mind Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11. She still likes you and I know you want to hit that again. Look at it, Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11, look at her butt. It's vibrating."

"Please, call me Chase. It's weird to hear you say my name the same way my wife does. When we go to parties, the party is over before she finishes introducing me to all of the party guests."

"Well, I don't want to get too informal with you until I know that you will want to see me again after this. Are you going to dump me after you blow your thick load down my throat or will you want to see me again? What say you Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11?

"I say you would talk a lot less with my rod in your mouth."

"Maybe I will shut up Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11 if you tell me what it's like to be balls deep in Stacey Backsides. And don't skimp on the details because I'm a freak like that."

"Shut it Frankie, stop teasing him and suck his dick. Everyone knows I dumped him months ago after he confessed to cheating on me with his wife. Hey, why is my dress pushed up like that?"

"Sorry Stacey. I like a little teasing too."

"OMG, both of you shut it. I need less talking and more sucking. Is this sex on the side or a debate club meeting?"

"My apologies Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11. I'm ready to be your side piece now. And don't go easy on me, I'm trying to figure out if I like it rough or not."

Huh, who knew? Without a warm up or a warning, Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11 just started to jam himself into my mouth and pumped me silly. I tried very hard to maintain a suction grip on his hard cock, but I couldn't. His rough thrusting forced me to release my grip and gasp for air every few moments. Maybe my stupid fantasy of rough sex isn't the way to go.

"Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11, give me chance to breathe baby. I'm not going anywhere. I'm here for you. OK, I'm good, go ahead and do what you will, do want you want to me."

I know what's coming after he finishes abusing my mouth. The hand writing is on the wall and I know it was Tori who wrote that on the wall because this is her office and her hand writing is just as pretty as she is. Who else would right write "Dump Frankie" on the wall?

"Alright Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11, are you getting close to a release? And I don't mean press release, I mean your release. And just where the hell did you get boxer shorts with little microphones on them? Oh, you like it when I stroke you while I talk, do you? I could grab some lube and really slick this baby up if you want that. It's safe for human consumption."

"OMFG, you're still talking! But how close is the lube? I don't want you to be gone too long."

I thought he wanted me to grab a tube of lube, but he changed his mind and went back to face fucking me. I assumed that meant he was getting close, so I tightened up and made myself ready for his load. My decision on rough sex has been made. This may be great for him, but it is very uncomfortable for me. But, I'm a trooper, a team player, so I'm holding my own.

"Keep going Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11. I'm on my knees for you and I will take all you got. Are you getting close? Don't hold back Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11. I'm asking you to blast me. And I hope you don't mind if I stroke you at the same time Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11. I just really like your cock. I hope you want to see me again Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11. I feel your tensions baby, are you closer now? Bring it home Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11. I'm ready for your nut."

12