Frankie with a Roommate Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rub my balls, Blueberry."

"I got your balls Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11. Now give me your cum."

"You're going to swallow, right? I need to see that."

I held fast as I felt his thighs start to tighten up. It was very clear that it would be over soon and I was ready for a mouthful. And Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11 did not disappoint. His thrusting increased just before he blew his sticky load into my mouth. I was happy that he pulled back a little. It gave me a chance to gather his mess inside of my mouth instead of blasting it straight down my throat. Tranny Rule #14 claims that a Tranny should always present their throat just before you swallow. The Bulls like to watch that.

"Thanks Frankie. That was good and I look forward to seeing you again."

"See me again? I like that. Does that mean I call can you without having to worry about your wife hunting me down because I'm that hot and I could steal any guy?"

"Well, Blueberry, you can't call me at 6, 7 or 11. It might be better if I call you. Hey, what's that all about?"

"Hah, I always suck the limp dicks of my special guys. Can you cum again or are you done Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11?"

"Probably not. I'm a guy and I gave you my nut, so it's time for me to go. You understand, right?"

"Be nice Chase and give Frankie what she wants. When you're done down there Frankie, I'm ready for that stud to carry my stuff. He's got a nut for me, right?"

"He does. Your body will be able to pull a minimum of two and maybe three nuts out of him. Zack recovers very quickly. And fine Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11, I'll leave you alone for now, but you better call me."

"Ah, Blueberry, you can pull your fingers out from between my cheeks anytime."

"Did I find your special spot, Stacey?"

"Oh no Blueberry. Your dainty fingers aren't long enough. Oh Zack, over here stud. Frankie, I think your secret Tranny is giving you the eye. Maybe the two of you should hang out in the office for a while, but to the right of the 2-way mirror this time."

"Thanks for your concern Stacey, but I already gave Cindi the Camera Woman permission to use it. Unbuttoned shorts on a woman are hard to resist. See? It's a tag team situation."

"Ah, that's a little more than unbutton."

"She was wearing white shorts. I did my part to keep them. Is this alright with you? The guys seem to like her."

"It's perfect. She's been married for 10 years so she hasn't had sex in 9 years. More of your doings Frankie? So many hidden talents."

"I figured Cindi the Camera Woman got short changed whenever she had to stand next to you. You're a man magnet, right?"

"Enough of that already. Line her up with a few more if you can and give me a little time with Zack."

"I'm working the line up at door. The ticket dispenser is at # 21. Ticket # 9 is currently loosening her teeth and Ticket # 10 is wrecking her pussy from the rear. A real woman will pull 3 nuts from Zack with this much time."

"Good. So, I'll see you Wednesday night in the Park, right?"

"Yes, do have a guy to use as bait? It seems to me that Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11 would be a fine choice."

"Like Chase said, there is too much talking going here. I'll call you Blueberry. Come on Zack, grab the camera and fuck me, I mean follow me."

"OK Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11, can you cum again? I have a few minutes before I start pouring the concrete sidewalks. I see a little movement down here?"

"I think I'm done Frankie. Listen, I can't be the Tranny bait for Stacey's segment. My son, Katrina, is back on the streets and there is a chance that he might be the one that gets baited. That would be really bad."

"I see and I agree. Are you sure you can't cum again Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11? I'm almost begging for it."

"Another time Frankie. I can only get one more nut before dinner, but I have to save it for our live shot at the Dairy Farm. The Farmer's wife is going to show our audience how to pull milk out. The Farmer always drags Stacey into it as a demonstration."

"And Stacey accidently pulls your rod instead of the Cow's Udders?"

"Oh, so you've seen the segments before?"

"OMG, what else do I have to do to become your side piece? Don't you have a secret Condo in the city that you can hide me in? Screw this, I'm going back down."

Well, that didn't really happen. I was on my way down, when Lizzie approached us.

"Hey Frankie. Hey Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11. What the hell is going on here? I think it's time to break up this little flirting party. And Frankie, I think your friend has finally his match. His head is hanging low and he's staggering back to his hippie van. There are three condoms stuck to the side the Channel 6 TV News van."

"Hey, that's my van."

"Shut it Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11. Lizzie, did you see Stacey Backsides? I hope she's alright and after a session of three nuts."

"She's fine. She's holding her compact mirror and fixing her hair and lipstick with a big smile on her face. Bye Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11. Your services are no longer required."

"Stop being rude to Chase Stevens, live at 6, 7 and 11. He was begging to be with me again."

"Whatever, what does Stacey Backsides call you, Blueberry, is it? And forget it, she will never let you have a little of that. And most importantly, don't forget that you are riding me all the way home tonight. You're riding me, your secret with a bedroom to rent, not that Bimbo. Sorry, that Bimbo."

"Excuse me, I'm driving you home tonight. There will no riding. And if you don't lighten up, you'll be hitch hiking."

OMG, this day can't end soon enough, especially since Karla called one of her famous and boring team meeting just before closing time.

"Thank you all for staying after for a few minutes. I will be quick with what I have to say, unlike like Frankie at any point in history. First all, congratulations to everyone for a successful release party today. And of course, congratulations to Tori for the successful release of her sex doll likeness. Which reminds me, Frankie there are a lot of releases out there that you need to clean up. Grab the mop."

I'm on it, right after I weld the wall frame struts."

"Good. Moving on. You guys may have noticed that Tori looks a little sad after such a successful day. Well, she is. There were a few talent and modeling scouts in the crowd today. They hired Amanda on the spot and stole her from us. She's on a jet plane to California as I speak. So, pretend to feel sad for Tori and give her comfort."

"So, that stupid website that I could never log into is shut down?"

"No Frankie. Stop being bitter. It's not Tori's fault that every time you tried to log on that someone started their car engine, so you know. Anyways, she has already updated the website. It's now called "Alone with Tori" and all memberships are transferrable. All segments that were unique to Amanda have been replaced with side shows such as "Shaving with Tori" and things like that."

"Anything else boss? It's getting late and I have to drop off Lizzie in the middle of I-89 near the dark hair pin corner."

"One last thing. I wished it didn't come to this, but due to an ongoing FBI probe, Mr. G has some issues. He has to change his name from Mr. G to Mr. Q tomorrow morning. Changing his name will cause the FBI probe to start over.

"How far back does the probe have to go to start over Karla?"

"It's hard to say Frankie, but that's why I'm promoting you to our Public Relations Officer. Mr. Q and I decided that if you are the key contact of information to the FBI, the probe should be set back to at least 1786. That should keep Mr. Q out of prison for another 20 years."

"You can count on me boss."

"And I have one last item. It seems that Stacey Backsides and Cindi the Camera Women both left here quite happy, thanks to Frankie and her hook up efforts. When Stacey returned after her Dairy Farm hand job live shot to pick up Cindi the Camera Women, she told me that she would give our store an extra plug tomorrow at 5 pm and promised to call out Frankie by name. You should be proud Frankie and as a reward, Tori and I agreed that you could have until Monday night to completely finish her new office."

"And by completely finished Frankie, Karla means running water in the sink and shower and a functional toilet."

"Shut it, Tori. But Frankie, that's exactly what I mean."

"No problem Karla. Tori, I promise that you will have a built-in foot soaker and a mini steam room by Monday night."

"And?"

"OMG, and the fully equipped make over table where Kim Hun sits and pampers you."

"And?"

"Fine. Lizzie is my secret and I might ride her all the way home tonight. But I still need to take care of my roommate James. His dry elbow skin is probably a mess by now."

"Meeting adjourned. Good night everyone."

End Frankie with a roommate 14

12